Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)

Go down 
+25
Varis
RocketSmith
nijian84
aszutai
ATROPEX
Blargod
DaevaNec
waysofevil
kyaaya
larrydust
tsunonlau
Avyel
denny0104
Admin
Gunzlinger
beltane-flames
myad
clocksprocket
ElysianField
Sientara
Tomoya85kun
Yoruno
pnoytroi
RedRivers
zoebeagle
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

[GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:52 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there are two Marguerite's eventually. Why couldn't they just make one of them Marge?
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

[GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:35 am

The two Katherine's are a different rarity though?
Back to top Go down
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]
Avyel

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:51 pm

One's actually Katharine and the other is Katherine if I recall correctly. -@__@-

And yes....two Marguerites.
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:06 pm

And later in the future, two Charles ! ( or you can say Charl is the 3 rd....) Orz
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:33 pm

First off, let me say that I love the Fantasica Master List! It's an amazingly useful resource and I find myself not only looking up info that I need, but sometimes I just start reading the list. (Hmm.. I might be obsessed with Fantasica! Shocked )

I noticed that the monster list doesn't currently have max monster hp stats. I'm not sure if you are planning on adding them in the future, but I thought I'd add the few max monster stats I have. These are all with skill "Beastial Roar" at level 100.

4★ The Kraken (217,230hp)
4★ Chimera (224,471hp)
4★ Stray Cat (144,820hp)

Thank you for this reference list, and a special thank you to zoebeagle for all the hard work you do.

Last edited by larrydust on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the bit about Beastial Roar.)
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:00 pm

^

Is Bestial Roar visible or invisible on monster hp?
Back to top Go down
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:23 pm

ElysianField wrote:
^

Is Bestial Roar visible or invisible on monster hp?

Invisible. My Max Stray Cat and Unicorn had the same HP before and after raising a Beastial Roar rank.

A Max Unicorn has 123097 HP.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:25 pm

Ok good to know Smile
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Hey guys, the list has been updated to account for Dream Breaker Series units. If you find any errors (in the series, or in any other card) please post here or contact me so I can fix them! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:19 pm

Did anyone notice that the attack speed of Rem is actually slower than B level ?

It's actually C ... Disappointed -.-
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:13 am

that's the same with Sogno.

Because of the Attack animation she is slower than several E speed units
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:06 am

Rema max stats updated in jpwiki:

land: 20357
air: 20357
sea: 18339
total:59053

Seems quite average...

Anyone thinks the new 4* recruited monster units are good? Level 1 stats seems so-so...

Probably keeping them as monsters for the art
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:09 am

as unit they have the same art
Back to top Go down
waysofevil

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:37 am

just got twitter post rewards

Avril 4*
melee
land 1100 / 30475
air 500 /15406
sea 150 / 51934
cost 25
speed b

max stats source
Back to top Go down
DaevaNec

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:17 am

dont mean 2 be picky but u messed up :S had me excited for a second. stats are as follows

Avril - Melee

Land 1100 --> 30,425
Air 500 --> 15,406
Sea 150 --> 6,053
Total att is 51,934.
Speed B
Deploy Cost : 25
Back to top Go down
waysofevil

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:08 am

DaevaNec wrote:
dont mean 2 be picky but u messed up :S had me excited for a second. stats are as follows

Avril - Melee

Land 1100 --> 30,425
Air 500 --> 15,406
Sea 150 --> 6,053
Total att is 51,934.
Speed B
Deploy Cost : 25

ah my bad... no worries... thanks for correcting
Back to top Go down
DaevaNec

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:05 pm

No worries mate. U sent my heart racing with the stats was like BEAST UNIT!!! hope info has helped people. :-)
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:33 am

Zoe and Clocks, what do you think of this:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AgU8yA-03orSdEhTZXpKQWZ1dU05NTViYkN4MFFlS0E&output=html

I've been thinking of this for a long time now but haven't gotten around to doing it.

Assumptions:
-Attack Delay works the same way across all hero units although it would probably be more accurate to compare similar types of damage (e.g. missile to missile).
-Other variables that may exist/affect DPS are insignificant
-Relative DPS is a good indicator on how other hero units perform relative to one another.

Goals:
-Allows people to compare two similar units in terms of relative DPS instead of a letter grading system that is essentially meaningless.
-Tier list for DPS can possibly be made?

Just gotten started on it don't know if I'd bother to complete it but hopefully this will go somewhere.

Inputed data from GAKUBUN's post.

There are quite some interesting results. One of them being Vlad and Joachim being hugely overrated. Abel is indeed worse than Anastasia. Heidemarie is rightfully expensive.
Back to top Go down
ATROPEX
Peace Keeper [Retired]
ATROPEX

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Reported max Frankenstein unit stats:

Land - 23597
Air - 12166
Sea - 18779

Total 54542

Deploy cost 25
D speed
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:02 pm

ATROPEX wrote:
Reported max Frankenstein unit stats:

Land - 23597
Air - 12166
Sea - 18779

Total 54542

Deploy cost 25
D speed

Hum, slightly higher depoly cost than Gunnel, same total atk power. Though the high land atk does help and D speed vs E speed. One of the better area atk units among the 4*s maybe??

Edit: Was going to say that her stats are rather lackluster, then I realized I was comparing her to 5* units in my mind XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Blargod wrote:
Zoe and Clocks, what do you think of this:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AgU8yA-03orSdEhTZXpKQWZ1dU05NTViYkN4MFFlS0E&output=html

I've been thinking of this for a long time now but haven't gotten around to doing it.

Assumptions:
-Attack Delay works the same way across all hero units although it would probably be more accurate to compare similar types of damage (e.g. missile to missile).
-Relative DPS is a good indicator on how other hero units perform relative to one another.

Goals:
-Allows people to compare two similar units in terms of relative DPS instead of a letter grading system that is essentially meaningless.

Just gotten started on it don't know if I'd bother to complete it but hopefully this will go somewhere.

There are quite some interesting results. One of them being Vlad and Joachim being hugely overrated. Abel is indeed worse than Anastasia. Heidemarie is rightfully expensive.

Don't get me wrong, I think there is a place for such things, but I think I'd be best to keep this spreadsheet as being for reference only. I think it would be interesting to see another spreadsheet with your data, though.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:43 pm

zoebeagle wrote:
Blargod wrote:

Assumptions:

Goals:

Don't get me wrong, I think there is a place for such things, but I think I'd be best to keep this spreadsheet as being for reference only. I think it would be interesting to see another spreadsheet with your data, though.

Ah I see. Before anything else, I think I need to test the assumptions. I noticed that the data indicates that Caecilia should have a higher land dps relative to Plautia. If I can get enough blaze tickets (or if someone hasn't used them yet) I can test how much damage they do on the Black Dragon when they're alone for one round and then compare how much damage was done to the dragon's overall life. There are other similar comparisons (Aggripina should hit harder than Vlad in land damage, and Vlad should hit harder than Georgios in land) although I don't know if anyone's willing to test it.
Back to top Go down
nijian84

nijian84

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:44 am

Does "Hal" actually exist currently? Like, does anyone know if she was available in a previous event or whatever?
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:37 am

nijian84 wrote:
Does "Hal" actually exist currently? Like, does anyone know if she was available in a previous event or whatever?

There is a "released" column to the right that will have a "Y" in it if they have been released. Hal has not been released in the US yet.
Back to top Go down
nijian84

nijian84

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:55 am

zoebeagle wrote:
nijian84 wrote:

There is a "released" column to the right that will have a "Y" in it if they have been released. Hal has not been released in the US yet.

Ah ok. I misinterpreted it as "currently released". Thanks for clarifying! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next