Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)

Go down 
+43
xpedia321
wsxeert
spacefiddle
dantidd
Bazabaza
toughchimp
blackwing
Halorik1987
zeklynzaurahel
ROYALGOLD1
Jerky
SicaFinite873
Isylia
Tomoya85kun
skypemorris
ProSoccerForce
Colaleon
xaolingwei
GoldoaWillNotMove
nakuai
Hunkamajunka
Mechsae
bleachcosplay
memphiskite
KuroStar
ElysianField
ddriscoll90
Callanthe
Divinion
alley1221
vargasc85
Whizzah
larrydust
lmnseason
eadgster
AotsukiHime
Ixtlia
themadmanazn
kyaaya
Exuria
po1102
Augi128
47 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

[Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) Empty
PostSubject: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Okay. Let me begin by stating that I have made every effort to contact zoebeagle and clocksprocket.

If either of them request that I remove this link, I will do so as soon as I am aware of the notice.

Stats are taken from JP Wiki for units already launched. Images are linked if already available.

Stats for simultaneous launch are taken from this forum as well as JP Wiki.
Images are edited using MS Paint and uploaded to Picasa Web Album.

I modified the comments section, it specifies whether a card is Limited Edition because it is:

part of a Series, if so how many are in the series [8].
Event Reward, and what event it came from.
Event Rank, and what event it came from.
Event Units, and what event it came from.
Recruit-able, signify by a (M).

Released Column have been updated.
As official names of events are released, I will update the rest.

Added Speed Value. This information is printed on the CH and KR version of Fantasica and represent a more accurate representation of a card's speed value rather than the letter they are assigned. Due to it's usefulness and popularity, I have decided to add it to the spreadsheet.

*Disclaimer* The list is intended to be neutral and will remain as such. There are multiple theories behind how the game use any of the listed information and how it affects gameplay. I will only list what is printed. Please take such discussion over to the Game Discussion thread.

Anyways, here you go.

Fantasica Encyclopedia

http://goo.gl/LaQyG

Last edited by Augi128 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:16 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Card Numerical Speed Value and Disclaimer)
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Un-released Series:

The Romance of the Three Kingdoms Series - JP Released (8/27 - 9/7) Bonus Units for "The Halls of Valhalla"
Beastman - JP Released (9/27 - 10/5) - Bonus Units for "Overthrow! Red Band of Thieves" (Training Event)
Dan's Airship - JP Released (11/27 - 12/6) - Bonus Units for "God Four Sacred Mountain" or "Master of the Mystic Summit" (small font on splash page)
Elf Series - JP Released (12/25 - 12/31) - Bonus Units for "Mandragora's Advance" (Training Event)

Stats Needed:

None

Images Needed: (Please take Screenshot using Allies or Deploy screen, need the portrait box, not the front of card image)

None

Last edited by Augi128 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:21 am; edited 18 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Request for Info)
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Link

posted by request Razz
Back to top Go down
Exuria

Exuria

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:39 am

Wow. Thanks so much for this. I hope you keep your spreadsheet updated regularly.
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:44 am

From event thread:

Page 16:
Deesse (spd D range 150)
Front: tinypic.com/r/29fzgcy/6
Back: tinypic.com/r/120l26c/6

Rouge (Range 150)
Front: tinypic.com/r/fzb6l1/6
Back: tinypic.com/r/30xivdh/6

? page
Fawn max is Land/Air/Sea : 19134/16262/12226
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:50 am

Please fix Barbara's slow lvl 5 to match all the other slow units. Very Happy

Also the amazon units need a (M) to be added because they are recruited monsters.

Other monsters

Harpy
Mermaid
Succubus
Demon Tower Units
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:07 pm

Thank you all for the corrections.
All your inputs have been updated.

P.S.
themadmanazn wrote:
Please fix Barbara's slow lvl 5 to match all the other slow units. Very Happy

Thank you for catching that, I edit in Spreadsheet View so I didn't even notice how annoying that must have been in List View bounce
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:10 pm

Thanks for the hard work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ixtlia

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:38 pm

Thanks for the new spreadsheet!

Only typo I've seen is that Adalina is listed as a 3*, but she's a 4*. Not sure if mistake or not, but FoA1 is simply "Fires of Apoc" on list, but FoA2 is "The Fire(s) of Apoc 2" (the article "The" makes them appear on opposite ends of the list)
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Ixtlia wrote:
Thanks for the new spreadsheet!

Only typo I've seen is that Adalina is listed as a 3*, but she's a 4*. Not sure if mistake or not, but FoA1 is simply "Fires of Apoc" on list, but FoA2 is "The Fire(s) of Apoc 2" (the article "The" makes them appear on opposite ends of the list)

Corrected. Thank you for catching that.
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:37 pm

correction: Robert's range is 130

Thanks for compiling!
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:51 am

kyaaya wrote:
correction: Robert's range is 130

Thanks for compiling!

Corrected. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
AotsukiHime

AotsukiHime

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:28 pm

Hey don't know if you already have his info yet but I've got Max level 60 stats for Nix the Snowman plus a screenie taken from my tablet if you want that too. It won't let me post the link to the screenie since I'm new but if you want I can just type the stats out. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:55 pm

AotsukiHime wrote:
Hey don't know if you already have his info yet but I've got Max level 60 stats for Nix the Snowman plus a screenie taken from my tablet if you want that too. It won't let me post the link to the screenie since I'm new but if you want I can just type the stats out. ^_^

Yes please. And if you post the link without the http://www it'll still work
Back to top Go down
AotsukiHime

AotsukiHime

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:10 pm

See why didn't I think of that...
Back: tinyurl.com/cwxj78l
Front: tinyurl.com/c9gl8je
Max Stats: tinyurl.com/bwwads5

Noticed you were looking for Lucy too.
Front: tinyurl.com/d5ohs57
Back: tinyurl.com/c5dcu2p

Ivy too
Front: tinyurl.com/c8g47e6
Back: tinyurl.com/cyjx8fc

Hope they're ok. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:48 pm

AotsukiHime wrote:
Max Stats: tinyurl.com/bwwads5

Hope they're ok. ^_^

Is it possible to get a screenshot in "Unit" view instead? I'm trying to keep the images consistent with what was done before me. That way the Stars are cropped out, unlike in Profile View. "Allies" should also work if the screenshot is high enough quality.
Back to top Go down
AotsukiHime

AotsukiHime

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:56 pm

Oh did you mean like this?
tinyurl.com/bp5xu8k
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Compiled new cards from events thread:

NAME RARITY TYPE COST SPEED RANGE MAX LAND MAX AIR MAX SEA TOTAL SKILL

Prier 4 Magic 20 D 150 19550 22007 17117 58674 Slow Lv 4

Reamy 6 Magic 25 D 150 69685 69685 76255 215625 Slow Lv 6

Ater 5 Magic 25 D 150 28700 26150 32300 87150 Poison Lv 5
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:23 pm

AotsukiHime wrote:
Oh did you mean like this?
tinyurl.com/bp5xu8k

That's perfect, thank you. Updated Nix's image.
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:27 pm

kyaaya wrote:
Compiled new cards from events thread:

Thanks, was missing Reamy.
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Suggestion for collaborative editing:

Add a new sheet and make it editable. Copy the header over, and anyone who has an update can create a new row. (For corrections maybe can mark changes in bold for easier reading).

Easier for you to copy paste the new rows, and you can remove the row when done so its easy to check for remaining updates.

Also, maybe we can add a new column for unitID to have a unique row reference (names aren't that unique ^^Wink.

---
Personally I clone your spreadsheet to use as an inventory list so I also do updates lol
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Sorry typo for Reamy max air:

Magic
Land: 69685
Air: 82825
Sea: 76255
Speed: D (does not go down to C as leader)
Cost 25
range: 150

SLOW
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:50 pm

kyaaya wrote:
Suggestion for collaborative editing:

Also, maybe we can add a new column for unitID to have a unique row reference (names aren't that unique ^^Wink.

---
Personally I clone your spreadsheet to use as an inventory list so I also do updates lol

UnitID? How will that work? There's nothing on the card itself and the Album view changes all the time.

I went and clone most of the information from zoebeagle's version to begin with, so that's fine.

The only thing about a collaboration method is that it'll actually be more work than it is worth, especially with dead link on images.

If I ever quit, or become inactive enough to stop working on this, I'll definitely pass on the torch.
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:05 pm

UnitID= arbitrarily assigned number used by the spreadsheet only.

Can just number off the units starting from 1 and add new units to the back. Ignored by most people but useful when updating. The sequence gets jumbled up in album view but that's ok as the UnitID value stays in the same row with the card.

This is just a suggestion though - I'm already happy that someone is willing to maintain the spreadsheet.
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:25 pm

kyaaya wrote:
UnitID= arbitrarily assigned number used by the spreadsheet only.

Can just number off the units starting from 1 and add new units to the back. Ignored by most people but useful when updating. The sequence gets jumbled up in album view but that's ok as the UnitID value stays in the same row with the card.

This is just a suggestion though - I'm already happy that someone is willing to maintain the spreadsheet.

Oh, okay. I know what you mean now. A unique ID system will be great for a collaboration work when you need to possibly reverse changes.

Sadly, I'm already addicted to this game to the point where I pretty much have most of the cards Artwork and Name of the units memorized.

We need to start a Fantasica Anonymous section on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next