Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)

Go down 
+25
Varis
RocketSmith
nijian84
aszutai
ATROPEX
Blargod
DaevaNec
waysofevil
kyaaya
larrydust
tsunonlau
Avyel
denny0104
Admin
Gunzlinger
beltane-flames
myad
clocksprocket
ElysianField
Sientara
Tomoya85kun
Yoruno
pnoytroi
RedRivers
zoebeagle
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

[GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:49 pm

[GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 3 Caecellia1

[GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 3 Plautia

My assumptions were wrong. It seems that attack delay does not directly affect DPS (e.g. if someone's attack delay is half of the other unit, it does not mean his/her attack would be doubled relative to the other unit).

Also, Melee to melee attack delay matches up. Comparing something like melee to magic does not match up.

Back to the drawing board...
Back to top Go down
RocketSmith

RocketSmith

[GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Hey,

I noticed that there was missing information on the stats for max level Ghost. I got mine to 80 today, so I figured I'd give the details.

MAX land: 12256
MAX Air: 20357
MAX Sea: 12256

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:27 pm

More info for the monsters section.

4★ Luce (monster, Lv80): 202,883hp
Def: C/C/C
Move: D
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:08 am

Blargod wrote:
[GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 3 Caecellia1

[GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 3 Plautia

My assumptions were wrong. It seems that attack delay does not directly affect DPS (e.g. if someone's attack delay is half of the other unit, it does not mean his/her attack would be doubled relative to the other unit).

Also, Melee to melee attack delay matches up. Comparing something like melee to magic does not match up.

Back to the drawing board...

That..mind blowing...so are you saying that...the ATT number displayed on the card is the actual DPS ? Coz if you are ignoring the att spd, how do you compare which unit is better?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:45 am

tsunonlau wrote:
That..mind blowing...so are you saying that...the ATT number displayed on the card is the actual DPS ? Coz if you are ignoring the att spd, how do you compare which unit is better?

Oh no I'm not saying that.

What I've tested is whether or not attack delays can be used to compare similar attack types and then simply multiply/dividing it with their base damage in order to see whether or not you can compare who has a higher relative dps in comparison to the other.

All this shows is that there is some calculation for attack delay and animation delay that needs to be hammered out before we can compare who has a higher dps in comparison to another unit. I was hoping of skipping the extra step that others are trying to find out about animation delay but I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:04 pm

Blargod wrote:
tsunonlau wrote:

Oh no I'm not saying that.

What I've tested is whether or not attack delays can be used to compare similar attack types and then simply multiply/dividing it with their base damage in order to see whether or not you can compare who has a higher relative dps in comparison to the other.

All this shows is that there is some calculation for attack delay and animation delay that needs to be hammered out before we can compare who has a higher dps in comparison to another unit. I was hoping of skipping the extra step that others are trying to find out about animation delay but I was wrong.

Oh, got you. in general, when we try to figure out DPS, attack speed affects still gives basic comparison. Only the attack delays and animation delay are too complicated to calculate DPS.
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Why is this thread not a sticky? D:
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Varis wrote:
Why is this thread not a sticky? D:

Go along with Varis~

Also, lily pic has a mismatch
Back to top Go down
Tomoya85kun
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Tomoya85kun

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:54 am

the list says that Claude and Diane is unobtainable but I've seen people during this event with them...
Back to top Go down
walker8030

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:15 am

can this hero/monster list be updated please??
Back to top Go down
ddriscoll90

PostSubject: Public Update?   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:11 pm

I know this list is a very time consuming process and I don't want to seem unappreciative because you have done an amazing job so far, But maybe it is time to open up the editing to everyone like the old list? It would take some of the workload off of you. Even if the images are hard to add like you said that's only a luxury.

I mean, I only recently started playing, and while looking for a complete card list online, found this topic. I already have a couple 4* units that are not included on this list, and I really think we could all help update the hero list and the monster list for you. And hopefully finally have a complete list.

The two cards i am talking about are Romanovich(4*) and Violet(4*). I'm guessing you only want the maxed out stats so I won't bother posting what I have. But just for the sake of at least listing every card and its rarity and whether it is attached to an event or not could make this already useful reference tool even more useful.
Back to top Go down
Divinion

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:18 am

There's quite of bit that's missing. I know I sent Clock some info on Monsters. I don't know about opening it up to all, because I have seen spreadsheets destroyed because of that. But maybe open up to some of the respected members of the community that has earned the trust of the community leaders. I'd love to see this continue to progress.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:31 am

Divinion wrote:
There's quite of bit that's missing. I know I sent Clock some info on Monsters. I don't know about opening it up to all, because I have seen spreadsheets destroyed because of that. But maybe open up to some of the respected members of the community that has earned the trust of the community leaders. I'd love to see this continue to progress.

I've been working on filling in the gaps on my own spreadsheet. I don't mind taking care of the Monster section, if it can help others. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3