Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)

Go down 
+25
Varis
RocketSmith
nijian84
aszutai
ATROPEX
Blargod
DaevaNec
waysofevil
kyaaya
larrydust
tsunonlau
Avyel
denny0104
Admin
Gunzlinger
beltane-flames
myad
clocksprocket
ElysianField
Sientara
Tomoya85kun
Yoruno
pnoytroi
RedRivers
zoebeagle
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

[GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) Empty
PostSubject: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:19 pm

As RedRivers has decided to move on, I figured it would be a good time to take over the spreadsheet.
Special thanks to Clocks for all of her help!

Please update your bookmarks!
http://goo.gl/WJCUW
To sort, click View --> List
I've made several changes:
Like a Star @ heaven All 5 and 6 star cards have pictures! (Yay!)
Like a Star @ heaven I've added all unreleased 5 and 6 star cards (from the Japanese wiki)!
Like a Star @ heaven The comment column has been changed to indicate how cards can be obtained. If they are from an event, and there is a topic for that event on this forum, you can click the link to head straight to the appropriate thread.

For now, I am not opening up the ability to edit because of the way the images work (it's a pain).

10/20/2012
-Added Morrigan

9/26/2012
-Added upcoming Witch Series cards!
-Added a "Released" column so you can sort by cards currently in the game! (Thanks clocksprocket for the idea!)

9/24/2012
-Added missing Venus Coliseum rewards (Achillea and Livia)

Last edited by zoebeagle on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:22 pm

for anyone who wants to be able to sort, just go view>list
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Updated!
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:47 pm

That's perfect~! Thank you for taking you time to do that :-)
Back to top Go down
Yoruno

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:31 am

Is there a way to view lvl1 stats? I can't seem to do it..
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:08 pm

@Yoruno: No, I've removed the base stats from the spreadsheet, as this information is generally considered useless because every card scales to max stats differently. You can find someone with the card and ask them, or, if you have the card in your album, you could look there also.

List has been updated!
Back to top Go down
Tomoya85kun
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Tomoya85kun

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:23 pm

Might also wanna put a lvl 1 sell price ^ ^; but i think it should only be for the units and monsters that are 1 and 2 that can only be found from trainning so people know what units to look for a lot more to sell for money :3
Back to top Go down
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:49 pm

You have Kiki and Meg in there twice.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:28 pm

how can you search in the spread sheet?
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:28 pm

ElysianField wrote:

Try Ctrl+F?

You should also be able to arrange by name.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:35 pm

zoebeagle wrote:
ElysianField wrote:

Try Ctrl+F?

You should also be able to arrange by name.

^ how/where can you arrange them?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Go to view --> list.

Then you can use drop down menus to only show certain units (by released, rarity, whatever) and sort by clicking on the headings (so if you wanted to show max stats for 5*s, you'd choose 5*s from the drop-down list in rarity, then double click on "total max stats" column for it to sort them).
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:16 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Go to view --> list.

Then you can use drop down menus to only show certain units (by released, rarity, whatever) and sort by clicking on the headings (so if you wanted to show max stats for 5*s, you'd choose 5*s from the drop-down list in rarity, then double click on "total max stats" column for it to sort them).

ok thanks.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:27 pm

need any help with monster stats... noticed the list is missing lots of monsters...
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:59 pm

Unfortunately that's not as complete, and may not be any time soon. Keeping this list updated is quite time-intensive. That said, all the new recruitment units that will be available tomorrow are up!
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:26 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Unfortunately that's not as complete, and may not be any time soon. Keeping this list updated is quite time-intensive. That said, all the new recruitment units that will be available tomorrow are up!

i can look into monsters if you want.

need to collect 10k Sss or this event so i will be doing a lot of 1-1 and i will prob get a lot of 1*'s to enchant with
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]
beltane-flames

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Wow... Benedetta's max stat is really low... Is that right? None of her stats hit 10K? Surprised
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:24 pm

beltane-flames wrote:
Wow... Benedetta's max stat is really low... Is that right? None of her stats hit 10K? Surprised

yes.

she does however help a lot with male units (atk boost)

an ally of mine is using vlad is boosted to 170K Land atk.
Back to top Go down
Gunzlinger
Gravedigger [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Then you realize Alex has the same boost and slightly better stats.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Gunzlinger wrote:

But she looks much better!
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]
beltane-flames

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Crowex wrote:
Gunzlinger wrote:

But she looks much better!
^^ THIS.
Back to top Go down
denny0104

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:55 pm

I would like to buy Piper and Prudence from you
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:09 pm

we now have two Katherine?!?
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm

myad wrote:

Yes, go us. Just wait... there are more. Razz
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:44 pm

zoebeagle wrote:
myad wrote:

Yes, go us. Just wait... there are more. Razz
would have thought that with so many names they can use... why use the same name?!? grrrr... i can just imagine now...

A: i am looking for Katherine...
B: here you go... trade
A: hey, the Katherine i want dun wear glasses...
B: huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)   [GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] Fantasica Master Hero/Monster List (Spreadsheet with Images)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next