Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+243
Awairman
Villike
supremeJD
Jayrad0922
Mysterio006
reyrey
neehla88
toilajade
megagon0
SnoopyPlush
Somanii
tensaiJD
DFuzzy1
icnothank
orielladf
Towelievtr
zandrov5953
zictren
skypemorris
Findail
Bellcross
Retsufan
Caimsen
tales
Mossychocs
slimcrazy
DTF6dragonsru
nightmarejin
Maggot
rayadriyanto
Reskator
Oraijon
Nathanmg
nimbusXevo
siangaun
neuaelr
redjacketguy
Sabin76
Zerhuu
BkWiz
athrunjustice0
rammarie
turtle76
Kirito_21
gtchee69
Accyrsed
Tashego
Maciejas
Jubileus
benjpal
tomtom98
Litotincan
Sokku
Klifey
Iceman05
Cam
Emolga
reeds101
Errisa
jackiro12
bauerstefanus
nickless
Horizon
ChilloutArea
DeathGU1Se
SakuraGaming
HeavyMettle
aquajade
wolfdreamer101
The Power 5
sian4321
adrianknee
skrfirefly
RisingKuuga
bells
stevkim
Lornoth
Grazingcattle
Kadaan
somelameguy
Schdawn
whatagain
karmacappa
GitD16
celestialdemon
thearm05
ChrisyD
meximan1390
SamuraixAmateur
pkpklong
zagcrak
evilragnarok
penguizaur
bamboothief
Mallik77
Colaleon
NotAPieceOfPie
DearVan
Yuan
masta518
Cuny
saphion
loniguseze
Aniwo
Rolan DonCoin
Nykidxxx
deedlit228
azninvazion3627
pknott
GnatB
Dmhlucky
Ckrai
azaelia
M60A1
ryokoseigo
Reikr
AibanSama
Esofonic
Inflicts
winzboyz
orionknight
metadune
fmhern
Zenobius
sGabe4
Moogles you
TyrakStinger
Timed
asephra
negi41599
Kandachime
ElysianField
archlordaus
sharpyzu
bro1987
Aurasphere
TheWRATH0fG0D
Nooblack
spesho
Gqtinh
Blargod
LivingNexus
Riptide151
greatsopp
LhasaMoonlight
tomoyo
Stubub
Admin
zackstrikesback
TwilightSmash64
shibubush
BraveDemon
Waifuism
vul
KuroNeko
bludex
Milnaley
Anastasis88
Soulstalker
ATB
MythSearcher
raijinna
all4pain
HoundR
MaskedBunny
nekoumori
ScarletHood
higuma
caos4u2
lace
secondlives
Tattycoram
Craft
Kuntika
SnowTempest
viktorlee
Pacatus
Uriel
ffjonko
BayushiKira
GoldoaWillNotMove
sengakae
Demonsl
VitaeMortifer
jackyang919
nolight
ddriscoll90
Kafiee
Spinneret
Cronk
aminedusixneuf
xtaroux
nakuai
wowyogurt
layfon1990
veritable
Lares
Bosseroth
romzombie
Guchkoo
Arasuki
crazyganster
cliffbiram
akirax187
The6thToe
po1102
gaillardia
Orothe
Happiemealz
thanhau
Mechanizm
pnoytroi
frickenmoron
Havok000
Simorelly
InstaQ
VaanAnkou
UpbeatMelon
DarkUmbreon48
marcoan
wilyone
ChibiLeen
PILEOFSHlT
Asgard
Ghost_Star
MazinKaiser21
myad
ThePaleRabbit
viettwoone
jwoohoo
clocksprocket
KuroStar
Brokenluckx3
Onisunit
aubade888
themadmanazn
Br4dford
aszutai
bleachcosplay
Callanthe
lmnseason
predator852
memphiskite
247 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:57 pm

Having a tough time choosing which 5* to pursue.

I've narrowed it down to Holly, Joachim, and Diane.

I'm looking for the unit that would help me the most during events. Which one should I choose? Also if anyone has any other recommendations that would be cool too. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Awairman

Awairman

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:32 pm

So i am not sure if this has been answered or not. But sometimes my allies ask for help because some player keeps attacking them. They are like " allies could you attack player id xxxxxxx they are constantly attacking me"

But howdy i attack that player. When i go into the battle page i only see "choose target artifact" "choose rival " or "choose random opponent " i can't find anywhere where it says search for player id.

I would like to help my allies out because they are awesome.
:-)

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Hi, i have a 10$ itune gift card, i would like to know if it will use my 10$ itune balance or charge my credit card when i buy fanta points.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Villike wrote:
Is there a list of worthless 4* cards somewhere? What should I be doing with my surplus of 4* cards?

Not sure if any of the older players are willing to list all 4* cards that the community doesn't want to care about, but best way to know would be to check the Unit/Monster List and say any units that are commented as 'add into packs' is considered units you shouldn't have too much concern with.

There are a few ways you can deal with your excess 4* loot if you don't wish to keep them for too long.
1) You can level them up to Lv.40 and sell them for 2-3te or max them to Lv.80 for 4-5te.
2) Selling 5 in a set can get you 2te, as there are many buyers wanting that price.
3) Sell them off in Leana's Exchange Shop and use Leana Points obtained from there to get either 200 Ally Points, 10k Luna, 1000 Brave Points, 1 Ambrosia, 1 4* Leana, 1 5* Edwin, 1 Premium Ticket or 4* Plus Ticket. Saving LP for another time may allow you a chance to get exclusive items during certain events.

supremeJD wrote:
Having a tough time choosing which 5* to pursue.

I've narrowed it down to Holly, Joachim, and Diane.

I'm looking for the unit that would help me the most during events. Which one should I choose? Also if anyone has any other recommendations that would be cool too. Thanks.

Joachim would be considered the cheapest of the three but would be considered more useful than Holly.
Honestly, I'd go for Diane as you can always resell her for something else, unlike the other two who are currently unpopular.

It is actually more beneficial to have a variety of units at your disposal to cater for any situation that comes by during events. But that's just my opinion, really...

Awairman wrote:
So i am not sure if this has been answered or not. But sometimes my allies ask for help because some player keeps attacking them. They are like " allies could you attack player id xxxxxxx they are constantly attacking me"

But howdy i attack that player. When i go into the battle page i only see "choose target artifact" "choose rival " or "choose random opponent " i can't find anywhere where it says search for player id.

I would like to help my allies out because they are awesome.
:-)

Cheers

If they have posted an ID number (usually a set of 7-8 numbers together), you can copy it down and go into the Trade tab below. From there, type in the ID number and hit Search ID. It will then bring up the player's profile and you can select Battle to attack them.

The Battle tab is mostly if you're up to hitting someone randomly, without having any concerns about what the defending player might do in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Klifey wrote:
Hi, i have a 10$ itune gift card, i would like to know if it will use my 10$ itune balance or charge my credit card when i buy fanta points.
Thanks

According to the Apple website, your gift card income will be used first before they take anything from your credit card. If you buy something that is more than what you have remaining from your gift card, it will take the remaining amount from your credit card.

iTunes Store: How to redeem a code

Note to self: I'll update the list of questions that need to be added, once I stop seeing the same questions asked over and over...

Not yours, Klifey! Your question made me want to update now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:19 am

Klifey wrote:
Thanks

If you go to your itunes account you can also remove your credit card. This will assure sure you are not charged over the cost of the gift card. After you have finished the purchase you can add the card back onto the account.
Back to top Go down
GuerrillaDawg

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:54 pm

I'm still a new player, so I'd like some clarification on certain stuff.

-enhancement and grinding: How do I know what I should do? Before I found this site, I used all of my 1* monsters and lvled my free 4* and another 2* to lvl 14/15. I spent a lot of luna on that, but then I found out people just grind 2-7? Is enhancement not good for lower lvls then? Did I do wrong here?

-should I spend my premium tickets on the pack right away? I just got 3 from the second boot camp

-same thing for brave pts. Do I need to spend them right away at the card packs?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:09 pm

GuerrillaDawg wrote:
I'm still a new player, so I'd like some clarification on certain stuff.

-enhancement and grinding: How do I know what I should do? Before I found this site, I used all of my 1* monsters and lvled my free 4* and another 2* to lvl 14/15. I spent a lot of luna on that, but then I found out people just grind 2-7? Is enhancement not good for lower lvls then? Did I do wrong here?

-should I spend my premium tickets on the pack right away? I just got 3 from the second boot camp

-same thing for brave pts. Do I need to spend them right away at the card packs?

Making mistakes is all part of the gaming experiences so I wouldn't worry too much about what you've already done.

Enhancing on a Lv.1 unit saves up a lot of your Luna for later use, if you don't have a lot to begin with.
Once you reach a certain level, say around 15-24, you can then grind out the rest of the levels through quests or certain events that give out bigger amounts of EXP.
It is better to use your 1*s on 2*s and then use your levelled 2*s on the cards you want to keep to maximise the EXP gained from the process.
Still, it is your choice on how you want to utilise the enchancing to your advantage. You can either save on luna and grind out the rest of the levels or max out a favourite unit quickly spending plenty of luna but making profits if you choose to sell the unit to someone.

Since you've just started, it wouldn't hurt you to use them to test your luck on whether you can get a 4* card or higher from it. However, it's more recommended to save it for Leana's Exchange Shop which gives you more nicer rewards you can use. The standard premium tickets tend to give out more 2*s & 3*s as a word of warning to ya, and you'll be better off testing your luck on 4* plus tickets.

You can use your brave pts whenever you wish if you need some 1* & 2* feeders quickly. I personally tend to save them up until a enhancement bonus arrives that allows everyone to enhance units with fewer units required without the bonus.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-X20

Wolf-X20

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:27 am

Is it possible to get special units (such as the five recently released for increased BT rewards) via a premium ticket or do these only have the standard premium pack options in them?
Back to top Go down
Minusblindfold

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:45 am

anyone else wake up to like 4 premium tix from fanta team? what is that all about?
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:30 am

Minusblindfold wrote:
anyone else wake up to like 4 premium tix from fanta team? what is that all about?

Quote :
May 29, 2013

Thank you for playing FANTASICA!

■Technical Issue Regarding Step Up Packs: Season 6

We were experiencing a problem where units from the Elf Series were appearing in Step Up Packs: Season 6. This was NOT intended and the Elf Series units have since been removed from Season 6 packs.
Time of Issue: The issue was present from the end of scheduled maintenance on May 28, up until the start of the emergency maintenance on May 29.

The problem has since been resolved.

* Note: Players who have drawn an Elf unit during the period listed above will NOT have their Elf units rescinded.

We'd like to take the opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.
As a token of our sincerity, please accept the following recompense.

Recipients: All players who drew an Elf Unit during the time listed above

Recompense: 1 Premium Ticket for each Elf Unit drawn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Minusblindfold

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:31 am

oh nice
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:31 am

Wolf-X20 wrote:
Is it possible to get special units (such as the five recently released for increased BT rewards) via a premium ticket or do these only have the standard premium pack options in them?

If you can pull them in regular card packs, you can pull them with premium tickets (although the odds are very very VERY slim.)

The five new units are only available in Step Up Packs right now though, so you'll have to wait till the event ends and they get added to the regular packs before you'll be able to pull them with tickets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Minusblindfold

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm

What is the usefulness of a 4 or 5 stars monster? Im trying to figure out if i would want to keep these (nue, and gryphon). Im nto even sure if they are worth anything.

Is the value strictly in their LP return?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:45 pm

Minusblindfold wrote:
What is the usefulness of a 4 or 5 stars monster? Im trying to figure out if i would want to keep these (nue, and gryphon). Im nto even sure if they are worth anything.

Is the value strictly in their LP return?

they will be come more useful in future events... but for now just kind of for show. I enjoyed building and having my defense.
Back to top Go down
Minusblindfold

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:01 pm

Only to recruit? or are there other types of events?

-------

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/viewtopic.forum?t=8003
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40