Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

A number of questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aurixx

A number of questions Empty
PostSubject: A number of questions   A number of questions I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:52 am

Hello all,

I'm fairly new to this game. I've been playing a few weeks and I enjoy it a lot. There are a few things I am unsure of though. I've tried researching the forums but a lot of the information I've found is outdated. So before I do another stupid mistake like use 20 TE potions on Quest 15ish, I figured I'd come ask.

1st: I noticed people are buying Epona for like 600k when you sell her in the store she only gives 100k? Is this because of skills that increase their price they receive from shops?

2nd: What skills should I prioritize? I have been trying to max the exp% for enhancing, ally points received so far

3rd:What level should I ideally use the goddess's to level? 60-70ish?

4th: Can I upgrade a monster then use him to feed my cards? Is it the same thing?

5th: Is there an OP party setup?? As far as having a knockback, slow, poison ect... I currently am using one of each. 3 bow 2 melee

6th: Is it possible to trade bookmarks for a 5*? I currently have accumulated all 4*'s on my team, just getting my leader to 80. BTW I have 1 ambrosia should I use it on him or save it? I feel I am at quite the disadvantage as everyone I go to battle is a 5* or 6*.

7th: Does 100%ing quests do anything? It looks like you can progress without completing them at 100

I know it seems like a lot, I would greatly appreciate the help though.
Back to top Go down
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

PostSubject: Re: A number of questions   A number of questions I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:33 am

1st: I noticed people are buying Epona for like 600k when you sell her in the store she only gives 100k? Is this because of skills that increase their price they receive from shops?

People buy her to sell to Leana's shop for points, which can be used to get Ambrosia, tickets for Battle Arena events, etc.

2nd: What skills should I prioritize? I have been trying to max the exp% for enhancing, ally points received so far

Doesn't matter all that much, whatever you want a boost for really.

3rd:What level should I ideally use the goddess's to level? 60-70ish?

As high a level as you can wait, the higher the level the more useful.

4th: Can I upgrade a monster then use him to feed my cards? Is it the same thing?

Yes you can do this, it saves a lot of luna. Lots of people farm 24-5 to get a ton of 3*s and feed them to level ~20, then when a 150% enhance bonus happens they feed them all at once to a card.

5th: Is there an OP party setup?? As far as having a knockback, slow, poison ect... I currently am using one of each. 3 bow 2 melee

It depends on the event, for example Area Attack is considered weak in Colosseum but strong in Mina's Trials.

6th: Is it possible to trade bookmarks for a 5*? I currently have accumulated all 4*'s on my team, just getting my leader to 80. BTW I have 1 ambrosia should I use it on him or save it? I feel I am at quite the disadvantage as everyone I go to battle is a 5* or 6*.

Best way is probably just to sell your bookmarks for TE, and then when you save up enough TE use that to buy a 5*. You should probably save your Ambrosia but you can use it if you want.

7th: Does 100%ing quests do anything? It looks like you can progress without completing them at 100

In things like Mina's trials it does because you need 100% to move on, also it gives you the most exp if you complete them 100%.
Back to top Go down
http://FantasiTrade.com
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: A number of questions   A number of questions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:22 am

feel free to check out this thread and ask your questions there:

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t8003p180-faq-got-questions-ask-here
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: A number of questions   A number of questions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:30 am

to address your questions....

people buy epona for 600k to trade into Leanas shop, its the cheapest 4* to buy with luna atm.

get your max ally then attack skill increases up first. then max enchanting and training.

if you use your gods, do so at level 100+, prior to thats its more cost effective to use 3/4* feeders.

check out the encyclopedia section on the forum, lots o guides on enchanting.

and the op set up changes per event and with the level you are competing in. in the current arena at the lower level (rank 1000+) poison and knock back are the two best skills.

you might be able to straight up trade bookmarks for a 5*, but with what little time is left in the event its unlikly that you'll have enough and be able to sell them in time.... ie lasting 15 min each its unlikly that you could trade enough for a 5* and have that amount be used in the time remaining.

You need to compelte 100% on the first 5 quests of each level to unlock the boss and move on. the 3 ex quests at the end... if you beat those you get cake.
Back to top Go down
aurixx

PostSubject: Re: A number of questions   A number of questions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:23 pm

Thank you for the responses.

I recently came across another dilemma.

My current stats are:
Lvl 90
9k BT, 76 victories
4* Frank lvl80 (psn) *******
4* Estin Lvl 55 (slow) *******
4*Amarelo lvl 49 (psn) *******
4*Jolt lvl 39 (knkback) *******
4*Helmut lvl 38 (knkback) *******
4*Luchs lvl 12 (psn)
4* Medic lvl1 (psn)
4*Scarlet lvl1
4*Roy lvl 1 (slow)
4*Pictor lvl 1 (knockback)
4*Folia lvl 1 (psn)
4* cookie (knockback)

**** = team

My question is, out of these 4 star cards are there any I should swap out for my current team?

Also, I just got Pictor and Folia who are event champs who have multiple attacks and give more BT points. This far into the event and with them at lvl 1 should I even bother trying to get them in ??? Or just wait and level them until the next arena event.

Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: A number of questions   A number of questions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:31 pm

the event units will not give bonus/extra BT points.

However they will probably do more damage at level 1 than Helmut (i thought he was area attack...). kick him and amarelo for the event units and grind out those quests to level them. they will be mostly useless after this event.

hopefully by the next arena you will have some 5*s
Back to top Go down
aurixx

PostSubject: Re: A number of questions   A number of questions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:40 pm

Oh whoops! Yeah he is area attack.
Back to top Go down
xmach
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: A number of questions   A number of questions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:55 pm

For ally skill points use, IMO, you want to max ally slots skill and fill those slots with allies quickly, then max ally pts gained, it'll help you get more ally pts faster. Keep an eye on your ally list every day, if people aren't logging in every day, replace them with someone else so you can benefit from their activity. Then max enhance boost skill. Then Do brave skill pts so you can get more card pulls and use those as feeders. Then max Atk skills. Then Battle seasoned. Then Training.

4* have little value these days unless they are maxed (level 80). You should be able to trade 4-5 max 4*'s for a decent 5* since the 5* are becoming dirt cheap.

Save your ambrosia and goddesses (except epona which you should turn into Leana's shop), for when you get a decent 5* card to level 100 and take that to level 120. By time you get 4-5 5* maxed you should be able to trade them for a 6* if not sooner, or compete in the events well enough to potentially get a 6* reward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A number of questions   A number of questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A number of questions
Page 1 of 1