Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+243
Awairman
Villike
supremeJD
Jayrad0922
Mysterio006
reyrey
neehla88
toilajade
megagon0
SnoopyPlush
Somanii
tensaiJD
DFuzzy1
icnothank
orielladf
Towelievtr
zandrov5953
zictren
skypemorris
Findail
Bellcross
Retsufan
Caimsen
tales
Mossychocs
slimcrazy
DTF6dragonsru
nightmarejin
Maggot
rayadriyanto
Reskator
Oraijon
Nathanmg
nimbusXevo
siangaun
neuaelr
redjacketguy
Sabin76
Zerhuu
BkWiz
athrunjustice0
rammarie
turtle76
Kirito_21
gtchee69
Accyrsed
Tashego
Maciejas
Jubileus
benjpal
tomtom98
Litotincan
Sokku
Klifey
Iceman05
Cam
Emolga
reeds101
Errisa
jackiro12
bauerstefanus
nickless
Horizon
ChilloutArea
DeathGU1Se
SakuraGaming
HeavyMettle
aquajade
wolfdreamer101
The Power 5
sian4321
adrianknee
skrfirefly
RisingKuuga
bells
stevkim
Lornoth
Grazingcattle
Kadaan
somelameguy
Schdawn
whatagain
karmacappa
GitD16
celestialdemon
thearm05
ChrisyD
meximan1390
SamuraixAmateur
pkpklong
zagcrak
evilragnarok
penguizaur
bamboothief
Mallik77
Colaleon
NotAPieceOfPie
DearVan
Yuan
masta518
Cuny
saphion
loniguseze
Aniwo
Rolan DonCoin
Nykidxxx
deedlit228
azninvazion3627
pknott
GnatB
Dmhlucky
Ckrai
azaelia
M60A1
ryokoseigo
Reikr
AibanSama
Esofonic
Inflicts
winzboyz
orionknight
metadune
fmhern
Zenobius
sGabe4
Moogles you
TyrakStinger
Timed
asephra
negi41599
Kandachime
ElysianField
archlordaus
sharpyzu
bro1987
Aurasphere
TheWRATH0fG0D
Nooblack
spesho
Gqtinh
Blargod
LivingNexus
Riptide151
greatsopp
LhasaMoonlight
tomoyo
Stubub
Admin
zackstrikesback
TwilightSmash64
shibubush
BraveDemon
Waifuism
vul
KuroNeko
bludex
Milnaley
Anastasis88
Soulstalker
ATB
MythSearcher
raijinna
all4pain
HoundR
MaskedBunny
nekoumori
ScarletHood
higuma
caos4u2
lace
secondlives
Tattycoram
Craft
Kuntika
SnowTempest
viktorlee
Pacatus
Uriel
ffjonko
BayushiKira
GoldoaWillNotMove
sengakae
Demonsl
VitaeMortifer
jackyang919
nolight
ddriscoll90
Kafiee
Spinneret
Cronk
aminedusixneuf
xtaroux
nakuai
wowyogurt
layfon1990
veritable
Lares
Bosseroth
romzombie
Guchkoo
Arasuki
crazyganster
cliffbiram
akirax187
The6thToe
po1102
gaillardia
Orothe
Happiemealz
thanhau
Mechanizm
pnoytroi
frickenmoron
Havok000
Simorelly
InstaQ
VaanAnkou
UpbeatMelon
DarkUmbreon48
marcoan
wilyone
ChibiLeen
PILEOFSHlT
Asgard
Ghost_Star
MazinKaiser21
myad
ThePaleRabbit
viettwoone
jwoohoo
clocksprocket
KuroStar
Brokenluckx3
Onisunit
aubade888
themadmanazn
Br4dford
aszutai
bleachcosplay
Callanthe
lmnseason
predator852
memphiskite
247 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! Empty
PostSubject: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:13 pm

Sometimes it’s difficult to find the answers you’re looking for and maybe you’re the type of person who needs their questions replied quickly. This thread should provide you most of the answers you need for the questions that have been asked before.

Most of these were asked and answered by the forum members at the old thread, but are now collaborated into an easier way to search for those answers, if this thread can make that possible for you.

Some questions have been omitted from the easy-to-view list as we do recommend you to visit other topics on the forum to give it a more active environment. So any questions relating to what unit/s is better, how much should you pay for a unit, what is considered a good trade, how much soul stones is needed to recruit a monster, and other game & event strategies will not appear within the list. Those questions can still be posted within this topic.

!!!If you have a question, please try to find it in one of the categories below first! If you are still confused, ask in this thread and someone will hopefully point you in the right answer!!!

Last edited by memphiskite on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Index   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:14 pm

This topic will be updated as often as possible when more questions arrive.
You can click on the title of each category to go to it quickly, rather than scrolling down, if you want to.

Categories in order:

03. Allies
Questions relating to the availability of your allies are found here. Anything involving active skills on ally units will be found in the Skills section.
If you are looking for specific allies, it’s good to check out the Looking for allies thread in the Game Discussion sub-forum.

04. Items
Questions relating mostly about your inventory are found here.

05. Quests
Questions relating to completing the standard quests can be found here.
You can also check out the Quests and Exp thread & Quest Information in the Fantasica Encyclopedia sub-forum for more info on each quest if you want to prepare yourself for each fight.

06. Training
Any questions relating to how the Training tasks work goes here.
It’s also a good idea to check out the Training Rewards thread in the Fantasica Encyclopedia sub-forum if you are curious about what units you can find in each training mission.

07. Battles
Any small questions relating to battles among other players can be found here.
However, it is better to check out the Need help on setting up defense thread in the Game Discussion sub-forum to get a better understanding of setting it up.

08. Events
It’s best to keep all event-related questions in the Current Events [Public] sub-forum, and most of your answers can be found or in the Current Events sub-forum as it will be updated with the correct information when possible.
However, for any simple and common questions, you may be able to find it here.

09. Units & Monsters
Any questions relating to the unit & monster cards themselves (not involving how to get them) can be found here. There are also lots of questions & answers around the forum as well, so good luck trying to find any sort of information you’re looking for.
There will be no questions/answers here relating to which unit/s are the best to have, as that is an opinionated discussion among various players. As for how much a card is worth, please ask in the Trading Center sub-forum.

10. Obtaining Units/Monsters
Any questions relating to how to obtain unit & monster cards themselves (not involving specific information about them) can be found here. There are also lots of questions & answers around the forum as well, so good luck trying to find any sort of information you’re looking for.
There will be no questions/answers here relating to which unit/s are the best to have, as that is an opinionated discussion among various players. As for how much a card is worth, please ask in the Trading Center sub-forum.

11. Recruiting Monsters to Units
Some questions relating to how to recruit specific monsters into units can be found here.
If you wish to know the formula on a successful recruiting, please check out any of the Recruitment topics found in the Current Events & Current Events (Public) sub-forums. There are various successful & unsuccessful stories in there, so one answer cannot be considered the definite answer.

12. Premium Packs & Mega Boxes
Any questions relating about obtaining cards from the premium packs, mega boxes and series boxes in the Card Shop can be found here.

13. Enhancing
Any questions relating to enhancing your cards can be found here.
However, there is a lot of information to be found if you check out the Everything anyone would ever need to know about card enhancement thread in the Game Discussion sub-forum.

14. Trading
Any questions relating to how trading works can be found here.
And no, you will not find any information how much a card is worth or what the better deal between Deal A and Deal B is. The Trading Center sub-forum is the place to go for that.

15. Inbox & Banking
If you’re curious to know how to ‘bank’ or just forgotten how to, your answers can be found here. Information on what your inbox does can be found here too.

16. Skills
Any questions relating to the skills that are obtainable in the game can be found here.

17. Device Issues
Any questions in regards to the phone or other device (PC doesn’t count) you use to play Fantasica on or any errors you’ve encountered on your device can be found here. If you are having issues with registrations &/or updates, please check out The Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration (Beta) for more info.

18. Account Related
Any questions related to your account (not involving registering your existing Fantasica account to a new device – see Device Issues section) can be found here.

19. Miscellaneous
Just random questions and answers this man has no idea where to put them in the other sections. Hope looking here helps you out somehow.

20. Forum Related
There must some place you can go to if you have any questions about navigating through this forum...

Last edited by memphiskite on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Allies   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:17 pm

03. Allies

Questions relating to the availability of your allies are found here. Anything involving active skills on ally units will be found in the Skills section. If you are looking for specific allies, it’s good to check out the Looking for allies thread in the Game Discussion sub-forum.

Most of the time, my allies will have 24 hours remaining for help. But why has it suddenly changed to 1 hour remaining and then after, I can't select them for help. I never had any “deployment limitations” before until now. What's going on?

Spoiler:

I've noticed that lately my allies availibilities don't seem to decay at the same rate. When they just logged in or are active, they all read '1 hr available'.

The default display order on the deploy ally page is last login time unless I am incorrect there, and their times are not in order:
Ally 1 Login 7:45 1 hr(s) remaining
Ally 2 Login 7:44 53 minutes remaining
Ally 3 Login 7:30 1 hr(s) remaining
Ally 4 Login 7:16 24 Minutes remaining
Ally 5 Last login 7:00 1 hr(s) remaining
Ally 6 last login 6:54 1 hr(s) remaining

I'm sure there is some obvious answer to this, and I very vaguely recall reading something about my player level and my allies' player levels and the relationship affecting available time, but I don't recall anything more than "I think I remember reading something about that."

Spoiler:

I have a question about which allies would appear on the top of the list when helping out with quests.
Say Ally 1 logs in and has been online for 5 hours straight. Ally 2 logs into the game right at the 5 hour mark.
When you click on the Allies button, who will show up at the very top? Ally 1 or Ally 2?

Spoiler:

Ally tells me that his account's level 100 and leads with a maxed 5, but some of his 5 and 6* allies are available only for 15 minutes once their activity is refreshed.
My understanding's that it should be for at least an hour regardless of the level differential between lead and ally, so I asked him to observe when they "refresh from being unavailable to available. He confirms it's 13-15 mins.

Spoiler:

How will I know what the other players' timezones are?

Spoiler:

I was wondering why I can recruit some players as allies and some I can't. Does it go by how many quests you have completed?

Spoiler:

Is there a way to determine which allies you can deploy? I have some allies that I can deploy almost all day, while there are others who are almost never deploy-able. What gives?

Spoiler:

How does the "Ally currently not available" thing works? As in, how much time does take for an ally to be available again?

Spoiler:

Allies can be called during 1 hour since their last login, am I right? (1 hour if they are currently logged). But I have noticed that sometimes it is 30 minutes, no matter if they are online. I would like someone explain me briefly how that works exactly (I have searched this on the forum but have not found the question, if it was posted before sorry).

Spoiler:

So, is it common sense to remove inactive players and get active (always on) players that give you the opportunity to deploy them?

Spoiler:

How can I contact an ally that has quit playing the game? I only have him/her in my allies list. I sent a mobage friend request but nothing. Should I try to battle him/her?

Spoiler:

Is there a specific details/rules that for a new player like me cant have 6* as an allies? (I have max 4* but not a single 5* card). I have a few 6* allies before the event start. On the 1st day of the event, those allies can still help me doing battle, but they all had been removed from my allies list on the 2nd day.... so if someone know the answer please tell me.

Spoiler:

I'm still wondering how to add other players as allies using their game ID's. There doesn't seem to be a search ID option inside the Ally tab.

Spoiler:

How do you post a message on all your allies' profiles? When I write on my own profile, it just appears on my own wall, not my allies' walls.

Spoiler:

I was wondering how a player's wall work. Sometimes I see "Allies", "All", and none.

Spoiler:

Last edited by memphiskite on Wed May 01, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Items   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:27 pm

04. Items:

Questions relating mostly about your inventory are found here.

What is that (P) that appears for Time Elixirs (P) & Potions (P)? Also, do they expire?

Spoiler:

So, I wanted to do a trade for 3 TE and 60k for this card, yet when I wanted to trade, I only had 1 TE in stock. This is the same with my Potions. Is there a reason to as why I only have 1 in stock but when I want to battle or do Quests, I have 3 TE left?

Spoiler:

If you have TE/Pot (p) and TE/Pot, which will the program pick first if we are using it? How do you make sure that you are using a Time Elixir/Potion (P) instead of a regular one?

Spoiler:

What's the best way to the earn TE to buy cards? It seems to be the main currency but it's hard to obtain & some champions require 50+ TE.

Spoiler:

Is it better to keep my premium tickets for an event, or should I just use them asap? I'm wondering if the limited edition units are available through the premium packs or just the boxes during the events.

Spoiler:

Can you save things like soul stones for next events or are they removed from your inventory?

Spoiler:

Is there a market for blaze tickets?

Spoiler:

I got a Ring of Ages artifact set, but what do I do with it now?

Spoiler:

How many artifact sets are there total?

Spoiler:

About those 4* tickets, is it possible to get them as rewards?

Spoiler:

What are Soul Stones for?

Spoiler:

I started Fantasica during the last recruiting event and I believe my Soul Stones (S) were carried over from that event. Is there someone who will confirm this, and explain other items I may want to take inventory of for possible future use other than Potions/TE and Luna?

Spoiler:

I got a Minotaur from Leana's Exchange Shop but I can't get it out of my Inbox. The receive button is grayed out or not working.

Spoiler:

Last edited by memphiskite on Mon May 27, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Quests   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:27 pm

05. Quests

Questions relating to completing the standard quests can be found here.
You can also check out the Quests and Exp thread in the Fantasica Encyclopedia sub-forum for more info on each quest if you want to prepare yourself for each fight.

What map yields the best exp over difficultly?

Spoiler:

How much exp does 24-6 give again? This is because 20-6 gives 525 on 100% with 5 allies.

Spoiler:

I know 24-6 is the best quest for exp. Is there any reason not to use multiple units if you are trying to level more than one? I am currently working on maxing several 4* units. If you use 2, does the exp split 50/50 or do you get less, and some exp goes to the void? Thanks!

Spoiler:

Do any of the new quests give better exp than 24-6? Has anyone finished them all yet?

Spoiler:

What are the best quests to repeat for exp if I’m not at 24-6 yet?

Spoiler:

Any tips on how to get past quest 20-1? There is no AoE crowd control so mobs seem to just walk past slowly.

Spoiler:

What quest has the most sea monsters?

Spoiler:

Any idea if there's a reward on finishing 100% of the quests. I’m talking about the ally-challenge and solo quests.

Spoiler:

What happens when you use your own max level card with a non max card and clear a quest? Does the exp still split resulting in loss of exp for the max level card or does the non max take all the exp? Does it get divided between my other units that have not maxed? I do not wish to waste any EXP points.

Spoiler:

What's the point of the red quests? Like Solo, Ally, and Challenge quests?

Spoiler:

I’m at 20-1 and I’m stuck! I finished the other 6 stages but I can’t do 20-1. There are too many monsters and the map is small so they just ran pass by me. What’s a good strategy for me to kill them all?

Spoiler:

I'm assuming there isn't a way, but I may as well ask. I sometimes accidentally click on 29-7, thinking it's 2-7, and get stuck with a 1 hour cooldown and I want to jump out my window. Is there a way to somehow get out of the quest so it doesn't trigger the cooldown?

Spoiler:

I can't tell very well which quests are the best for grinding exp. I've been doing 2-7 over and over again (because of its short cooldown), but it's quite tedious. Are there any better spots? (I'm only on chapter 11, but I could probably power level through if that's what it would take)

Spoiler:

Recently my units have failed to gain any exp outside of enhancing. Most of my units are Lv15, but they gain no exp from quests/missions. It will tell me they get 53 exp for each unit, but they do not receive it. Extremely frustrating. Any ideas?

Spoiler:

Is there a way to lock your quests on a certain chapter even after you've completed it? Training always goes back to the last chapter you were on, but I keep having to change the chapter every time i go to do quests.

Spoiler:

Last edited by memphiskite on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:33 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Training   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:28 pm

06. Training:

Any questions relating to how the Training tasks work goes here.
It’s also a good idea to check out the Training Rewards thread in the Fantasica Encyclopedia sub-forum if you are curious about what units you can find in each training mission.

Which training quest has the best cards? We have established 24-6 is best for leveling up cards. I just wondered which one has the 'best' cards to win.

Spoiler:

In Training, how many training points do you get back over time? Anyone know the rate at which TP is restored?

Spoiler:

Anyone know what quests/training missions are good to do for Luna nowadays?

Spoiler:

I just got to 26-5 (training) recently and after about 15 runs, I still havent gotten the 3* and at least 5 runs had only monsters. Is the drop rate meant to be that low? I've gotten a total of 8 2*s in that 15 runs.

Spoiler:

Which training mission will give me the most SSS out of the current available options?

Spoiler:

Last edited by memphiskite on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Battles   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:28 pm

07. Battles:

Any small questions relating to battles among other players can be found here.
However, it is better to check out the Need help on setting up defense thread in the Game Discussion sub-forum to get a better understanding of setting it up.

Recently I'm getting small amounts of luna (500-1000 luna) after each battle, while a week back or so, I would get 10k. I'm wondering if it has something to do with my player level, my opponent's level and/or the heroes and monsters used. How does the game determine how much luna you get after a battle?

Spoiler:

When battling other players, is there a way to attack the same person multiple times? I checked my history today and the same person attacked me twice in a row so I attacked back and won. A few minutes later, that person attacked me again but when I tried to attack back, it says I can't attack him. How is it that he can attack me 3 times but I can only attack him once? I don’t even have the option to use an elixir to attack him either.

Spoiler:

I am being attacked by a player 3 times daily since Nov 4th. I did not provoke this person at all, never talked to him, nor did I ever attack him. On advice from allies I bank my luna, but he still keeps attacking me. It is annoying to have to ask allies to help hide my luna. My question is, what can I do about it? Would it do any good to report this player?

Spoiler:

Is there a limit on how often you get attacked? I'm being attacked on average twice every 30 min and its getting really irritating. They only steal 1000 luna each time too, its not like there's people farming me for luna.

I didn't have this happening before but recently I've been waking up to 6-7 attacks.

Spoiler:

How can you remove the “you have been attacked by....” popup message in the home profile? It feels like it’s stuck there forever and I really hate seeing it flash off and on.

Spoiler:

Just fought with my ally in the PVP event, and wondered - if he (or I) had no other allies, would we have to fight our own leaders?

Spoiler:

How does PvP actually work? I've had 2 artifacts stolen from me so far and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to prevent that.

Spoiler:

Is there a point to battling if you’re Level 100, completed all artifact sets and don’t care about luna?

Spoiler:

I have a question about attacking other players. I noticed recently I have been attacked countless times a day, whereas before I would rarely get attacked at all. My question is does something affect how frequently you appear on other player's attack search list?

Spoiler:

Is it considered bad form to battle other players? I've been doing it every time it's available but no one else has retaliated against me and now I'm wondering if I'm being a jerk.

Spoiler:

Am I missing something here about in-game etiquette regarding battles? I have been randomly choosing opponents using the battle feature and deploying 1 character from my army and the rest from my allies list in order to claim the experience and ally points every hour. However, I was recently criticized for "abusing" the help of my allies and using them to "bully" others by a user I've only attacked once at random....

Spoiler:

Last edited by memphiskite on Wed May 01, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Events   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:28 pm

08. Events

It’s best to keep all event-related questions in the Current Events [Public] sub-forum, and most of your answers can be found or in the Current Events sub-forum as it will be updated with the correct information when possible. However, for any simple and common questions, you may be able to find it here.

I joined after the Demon's Tower Event ended & never had a chance to try it. How does an event like that work? I see they have a new one being released on the 14th. Like, do they use training points or what?

Spoiler:

Do abilities do anything during boss fights in Black Dragon Castle or Halls of Valhalla, such as Poison?

Spoiler:

Does attack boost work in boss fights on either Tower or Training events?

Spoiler:

How significant is a boss monster's weakness?

Spoiler:

So my boyfriend and I are both on Act 6, and he has done the battle 4 times and gotten "A boss approaches". Anyone know what causes that? It gives him insane BT Points, and I'm jealous. He's had at least 8 of them in the last 3 hours, gained over 10,000 BT points. I haven't even gotten one and I've been playing every 10 minutes all day long.

Spoiler:

How do I get out of a MISSION Event? I'm on the second mission of the event & cannot spend more curious as I pass. How to leave a quest event? I'm in the second mission of the event, but I cannot pass. I want to know how to get out of a mission without killing the boss.

Spoiler:

In arena events such as the ‘Venus Colosseum’ and ‘The Key of Goetia’, what determines attack strength? Is it ground strength or a combination of ground, air, and sea?

Spoiler:

I am on my third lap of the 31st floor in the ‘Amazons of the Hidden Jungle’ event. The last two bosses I defeated didn't give me any gifts after defeating them. I was just wondering if that's an error or if it's normal.

Spoiler:

Should I use the summoner's charms? Or do they carry over to other events as well?

Spoiler:

OK, I hope someone can take a moment and explain something for me. I understand that the higher the letter, the higher their defense, and I do know the units have icons that represent which damage type they are, but what I don't understand is which type they are using while fighting a boss. For instance, I am currently on Lap 2 Floor 40 and barely scratched the boss with units doing 33k, 30k, 28k, 25k with their melee damage. Is their melee/air/sea damage irrelevant and just matters on which type of damage they are? Or how should I be picking my units depending on the boss?

Spoiler:

How do you send Candies/Soul Spikes/Aura Spikes?

Spoiler:

I've seen in a couple of shops that people say that the 4* unit Vilhelm does "double attack" in arena events. Is this true, and if so what exactly does that translate to? Is Vilhelm decent for arena if you were limited to 4*s? (I assumed he wasn't since he's C speed with no ability)

Spoiler:

For the training events (Soul Hunters), do we have to go through the event page to train or will the normal training button do the same?

Spoiler:

What is the 'Recycle Event'?

Spoiler:

How do you we lower the phantoms level in the event?

Spoiler:

Do Aura Spikes disappear forever after the event is over? Or does my inventory saves it until the event comes back?

Spoiler:

In 'Flowers for the Star Maiden' event, why did they make it so you could pull all the other maidens (besides Sola) but Mel with the maiden tickets?

Spoiler:

It seems like they skipped over 'The Sacred Mountain of 4 Gods' (rough translation), when the Japanese Version was over 6 months ago. Is there any rhyme or reason why they skip/delay some events or put them out of order compared to Japan's order of events?

Spoiler:

Last edited by memphiskite on Mon May 27, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Units & Monsters   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:28 pm

09. Units & Monsters

Any questions relating to the unit & monster cards themselves (not involving how to get them) can be found here. There are also lots of questions & answers around the forum as well, so good luck trying to find any sort of information you’re looking for.
There will be no questions/answers here relating to which unit/s are the best to have, as that is an opinionated discussion among various players. As for how much a card is worth, please ask in the Trading Centre sub-forum.

Is there any website with full list of cards and info on them? I tried to google it, but I couldnt find any good ones.

Spoiler:

I only know of Alex, Claudio, & Camille who have the Attack Boosting skill, but is there anyone else, especially 5* or 6*?

Spoiler:

So I was wondering about that ‘Atk Boost to Palace Guards’ skill... Does the skill move boost/affect other Camille cards?

Spoiler:

Why do people mostly suggest Claudio with Atk Boost (Female) Lv.2 skill, if we can use Benedetta or Alex with their Atk Boost (Male) Lv.4 skill?
And how much is the increase anyway? I reckon around 15%, is it correct?
with the Seal of Archangels skill being 10% more, so it becomes 25% total?

Spoiler:

Does Alex's Attack Boost skill gets stronger as she levels up? In other words, is a Lv1 Alex and a Lv80 Alex the same in terms of its Attack Boost power?

Spoiler:

I've seen monsters listed as m/u, which I'm guessing is monster/upgraded to unit. I wanted to ask if 6* monsters have the same value as 6* heroes? Or are they significantly cheaper?

Spoiler:

Is there an actual market for 6* non-recruitable monsters? I recently pulled a Dullahan, and while he's cool and all, it feels a bit like a booby prize. I occasionally see people trying to sell Fafnir but I don't know if anyone ever buys or trades for them.

Spoiler:

How is Poison damage figured out? Also, is the number of 'hits' Poison does tie to the skill level of the Unit? Like Poison 4= 4 hits of poison before it wears off.

Spoiler:

Is there a way to rearrange your monsters to make the order they come out different when people attack you?

Spoiler:

Is there a way to reorganize your favorite cards? Is it just based on when you got them?

Spoiler:

Anyone know what other uses for adding a monster on favorites besides protecting it from accidental trade?

Spoiler:

Anyone know how the home page unit lineup is formed? I’m talking about the 5 units whose portraits make up a banner for your own page. I know the middle is the leader but the other four seem to be more or less random. They always tend to be the first cards I've ever drawn from a pack since playing or units I used a lot recently. I was wondering if you can voluntarily change it.

Spoiler:

With Monsters, I see no reliable scale of S - A - B - C - D - defence. How much % of all attacks will be removed /added based on defence? If you have skills do they help, because it seems like they take the Base damage with allies.

Spoiler:

Does the special skills units have stack?

Say for instance:
Gloria with Poison 4 and Meg with Poison 5 attack one monster in quest.
- Is that ticking number the total poison damage from both units or just whoever has the higher poison skill level? Or is it by whoever did the most damage converted into poison, let's say, max lvl80 Gloria and lvl1 Meg? Whose damage is that ticking number?

The same goes with Slow. Does Slow4 and Slow5 make them go twice as slow (or somewhat slower)? Or do they remain the same speed as whichever slow was higher level?

I feel like Knockbacks do stack, although it's kind of hard to tell really...

Spoiler:

What are the LE cards I keep seeing mentioned? Is there a way to know if they are LE, which I assume means Limited Edition?

Spoiler:

Hi, so I just started the game and I can't figure out how to see other people's cards to trade with. Any help?

Spoiler:

My unit cap is at 50 while I see people of the same level with 182 units. Can someone here teach me how to increase the unit cap?

Spoiler:

How come some of the cards are pink and only show "HP" and the letters for their other stats?

Spoiler:

What does the "cost" attribute for a card meant? Eg. Oktavia has a cost of 30.

Spoiler:

Does anyone know what is the difference between the different tiers of Area Attacks? I just noticed mary has an attack of 10k at level 40 but I am not doing 10k damage to everything hit by her attack. Does the damage taper down as you get further away from the center of the attack?

Spoiler:

Generally, is the deploy cost an information that tells the power of cards with the same number of stars? Ex. Lucy < Harvine? in this way I can say that Avril(25) is less good than Gleb(30), right? Aren't 30 too much for Helmut?

Spoiler:

Just wonder a bit about the unit speed at all. I thought a...
S = 0
A = 1
B = 2
C = 3
D = 4
E = 5
…would be some kind of fixed number. But if I put Kyo as my leader, she’ll switch to speed A. All my other units (Henry, Mary, Anne) don't change at all. So this means something like Kyo got a 2.00 and is able with speed boost 20% drop below 2.00 and switch to 1.90, which means a A. Other units got ... let's say 3.90 and just drop to 3.12 at least u don't see any change in the letter? Someone know something about? It confuses me a bit.

Spoiler:

I have a monster card called Kappa. I have never seen this monster. I finished the story quests so it's strange... Where is it?

Spoiler:

I was wondering since units have D speed but some are faster than others and closer to C or closer to E. Is this the same for monsters? Never really checked it out before but for movement speed, is there a hidden number behind the grade or are they all the same?

Spoiler:

Why are the stats shown on the card and the stats shown when deployed different?

Spoiler:

What do Monster cards do? How do you use them?

Spoiler:

Would Ignat be a good 5* to get or does his lack of a skill hurt even though his land attack is high?

Spoiler:

What is the best method to level a unit up? My leader is Level 62, but leveling is becoming pretty slow for me. Feeders are too expensive (for me), and quest 2-7 is a little slow. Is there any method that can be used in contrary to these methods, or are questing and feeding my only methods?

Spoiler:

What are the 'Goddess' units about? I've seen them in the JP wiki but judging from the required DC, they are IMPOSSIBLE to deploy.

Spoiler:

Hmmm, I have a question regarding Chris.
It has been long established through Word of God - i.e. the Japanese wiki - that Chris is a girl. I just checked the back of the card, and this is the English text:
"By infusing his consciousness into the trees themselves, he watches over the wood for signs of intruders. Walking calmly forward he takes aim at a mounted knight."
We seem to have a gender-confused card here. Can anyone read Japanese? What does the Japanese text say?

Spoiler:

So I was looking at the Japanese wiki, when I saw that a lot of cards have 'Over Level Limit' stats. Is there a mechanism for overleveling?

Spoiler:

I think I've read the answer to this somewhere but can't seem to find it. If I were to level a fresh 4* card doing 2-7 every minute, approximately how long would it take to max it?

Spoiler:

How does Area Atk (x) work? At first I thought the AoE would be bigger, but its still the same so I'm guessing the splash damage is increased? If so, how is it calculated?

Spoiler:

I've just noticed that Zande's Speed changes from "B" to "A" upon making him leader, and then deploying him. Is my game glitching out, or is his speed actually B? I don't know why there's no place that tells me this information...

Spoiler:

I managed to get a Epona Goddess of Wealth card in the last event but it doesn't seem to be good for anything? Am I missing some special use for it?

Spoiler:

If you use Epona as a feeder, does it give 1 level? Or just the EXP of a 4* Lv.1?

Spoiler:

Last edited by memphiskite on Mon May 27, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Obtaining Units & Monsters   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:29 pm

10. Obtaining Units & Monsters

Any questions relating to how to obtain unit & monster cards themselves (not involving specific information about them) can be found here. There are also lots of questions & answers around the forum as well, so good luck trying to find any sort of information you’re looking for.
There will be no questions/answers here relating to which unit/s are the best to have, as that is an opinionated discussion among various players. As for how much a card is worth, please ask in the Trading Centre sub-forum.

Is there a way to get a 3* or higher without paying actual money for it?

Spoiler:

How do I start selling 4* cards and obtain a 5*? Getting a 5* seems really expensive.

Spoiler:

I want a Harpy monster. Where/how do I obtain one?

Spoiler:

Just curious to get my hands on a couple of those cards (because one of them looks super hot in that uniform), but I want to know how much people are selling them for, but only by luna price. Pretty much, I'm only curious about Heidemarie, Franziska & Cecilia...

Spoiler:

Why does no one want Thrain?

Spoiler:

Is there any use for Brave points other than drawing the card? I am piling up 40K brave point and would like to use it somehow.

Spoiler:

All these 6 Star cards for becoming first place in Events. I understand that they are rewarded for excessive playing, but what about the other cards? Will they eventually be available in premium packs or are they just unique, only available for a set time and that is it? E.g Dark Elves; will I be able to get any more in the future or am I stuck with Liselotte?

Spoiler:

Why is it so hard to find a trade? People either sell for ridiculous price or offer low as ****... Like it’s not even fair anymore... The price on 4* max drop from 20 to 14 now and no one even want to buy. They want to sell.

Spoiler:

If I make a mermaid unit from a monster, can I combine rings again to make another mermaid?

Spoiler:

I have 10,000 Brave Points at the moment, reason for this is because I have not seen any need to use them, as all I gotten is 2* cards at max. Is there any point of the game where I can get at least 3* cards, or is the only way with Fanta points?

Spoiler:

In "Normal" card packs, my friend told me that he found Percival. Is it possible? Are there some %? E.g 80% for 1*, 19% for 2*, 1% for 3*?

Spoiler:

When using the premium tickets, is there a possibility to find 1* and 6* cards with them?

Spoiler:

I notice that much more are the opened brave card packs in a series, much more are the possibilities to find higher stars. Is this correct? (You also told me that you find two 3* one after the other) Is there a formula about this?

Spoiler:

Which cards are only obtainable through Tweet rewards? I know that Julieta, Mona, and Fiona are Referral rewards, but I want to know all the ones that are only awarded by tweeting.

Spoiler:

Has the Sea Serpent Card been released? Is it some kind of LE card?

Spoiler:

I've just taken a look at the Japanese version of the Fantasica wkik, and I'm amazed by a lot of cards that I'd like to have. Are all these cards already in our game and if not, will they ever be shipped to our game?

Spoiler:

I have gone fishing through the forums and cant really find a place where you can see which monster are recruitable and how to get them.
For example, the Werewolf Unit. Do these monster cards come from packs or event rewards.
Also, do the recruitable monsters only become available during that event?

Spoiler:

Last edited by memphiskite on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Recruiting Monsters to Units   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:30 pm

11. Recruiting Monsters to Units

Some questions relating to how to recruit specific monsters into units can be found here.
If you wish to know the formula on a successful recruiting, please check out any of the Recruitment topics found in the Current Events & Current Events (Public) sub-forums. There are various successful & unsuccessful stories in there, so one answer cannot be considered the definite answer.

Saw the term "sss" a few times on the trade forum, but what does it stand for?

Spoiler:

Why is the harpy so sought after? Is it reincarnate-able? I got one from a brave pack draw and don't know if I should sell it or keep it for now.

Spoiler:

So, from what I've read, the Mermaid is usable. I have the monster version, but my question is 'how do I get the usable one?'

Spoiler:

I read somewhere it increases the chance of success with a monster card of a soul stone working if their level is higher. Is this true? Also when will the soul stone event be?

Spoiler:

What happens when you fail to recruit a monster as a unit card? Do you lose the monster card as well, or just the Soul Stones...?

Spoiler:

Do the levels transfer to the unit or does it reset to lvl 1 upon recruitment?

Spoiler:

I finally have a couple 4* (and probably a 5* after this event) to recruit. What's the most effective way to recruit 4*, 5*, 6* and how many small and/or large Soul Stones does it take to get the best chance for each?

Spoiler:

Last edited by memphiskite on Wed May 01, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Premium Packs & Mega Boxes   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:30 pm

12. Premium Packs & Mega Boxes

Any questions relating about obtaining cards from the premium packs, mega boxes and series boxes in the Card Shop can be found here.

Is there any way to get Fanta Points aside from the cash shop? Or do I have to shell out real money to get those cards?

Spoiler:

I was wondering what is the difference between the card pack and the series pack. Series pack gets 7 cards but does that get you all the new units or all 7 units are random? Does anyone know the difference?

Spoiler:

I am really hesitant on spending money for a box, but does anyone have any clue to the pulls you get?
Like the amount of 2*, 3*, 4*, 5*, 6*? Or is it completely random?

Spoiler:

If I spend the $30 on the princess pack <big one> what are the odds of me pulling a 5* or better?

Spoiler:

Is there any authoritative data on what can be drawn from what different packs?

Spoiler:

Obviously I see the regular one (now) that all like 1500 fanta points and what not... and then I see a pack that's 100 fanta points? Not the one used for premium tickets, it's the one just below the one that uses brave points.... So what I’m wondering is if this pack normally gives you really good cards (and by really good I mean 5* or possibly 6* as this is coming from someone whose best card is only a 4*)

Spoiler:

So far, I've gotten 3 4*+ tickets and all of them yielded measly 4*s. Has anyone gotten at least a 4* monster from those tickets?

Spoiler:

Are those premium packs you can purchase worth the money and if so which one and why?

Spoiler:

Generally, what would be in a Mega Box? I'm planning on buying one for an event that I'm interested in, so is it guaranteed that a 6* will be one of those cards?

Spoiler:

How much would it cost to do all the steps in the Step Up Packs?

Spoiler:

If there is an event where you get some card for a limited time from the card, like the Dreambreakers, they come from the package that you have to buy, or step up packs. When that event is over, you can never get them again from the packs. Is that right?
So my question is, can you also get those limited time card from the premium and 4*+ tickets. If so, I'm planning to save them for an event, otherwise I'm just going to use them.

Spoiler:

Last edited by memphiskite on Wed May 01, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Enhancing   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:30 pm

13. Enhancing

Any questions relating to enhancing your cards can be found here.
However, there is a lot of information to be found if you check out the Everything anyone would ever need to know about card enhancement thread in the Game Discussion sub-forum.

What are feeder cards? Are they just 2/3* cards you don't use?

Spoiler:

How do you guys level your feeders "fast"? Repeating 24-6 is painstakingly boring & slow. I feed my 2* with all the 1* I get from training but only up to a certain point.

Spoiler:

Is it possible to over-enhance a card (E.g. say you only need 12 2* to get to max, but not knowing that precise amount, you accidentally feed it 15)? I'm getting pretty close to maxing my Mermaid, and wanted to make sure I don't use up more resources than necessary (both cards and the Luna-cost of enhancing).

Spoiler:

Hey, I've seen people saying that it takes six 1* cards to get a level 6 2* card (to use for enhancing). But for me, it takes 7 1* cards. Is that because of the Blessing of the Valkyrie Skill?

Spoiler:

I wonder also take with Enhance? Also wanted to know how to remove Enhance

Spoiler:

For example, if I have a level 3 unit and I used it as a feeder for another unit, does the EXP in the level 3 unit transfer unto my other unit? If so, how much of the EXP from my level 3 unit will be transferred over to my new unit. Also does the rarity of the card increase the EXP gain when used for feeding?
And lastly, is it advisable or recommended to level your feeders before using them as feeders? If so what level should I get them to before used for feeding?

Spoiler:

I've been noticing that it is taking more cards to enhance a 2* to lvl10 than before the most recent maintenance. Also getting less EXP. Is it just me? (Dec 28 2012)

Spoiler:

Does a level 4 2* give more experience than a level 1 2*?

Spoiler:

Last edited by memphiskite on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Trading   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:31 pm

14. Trading

Any questions relating to how trading works can be found here.
And no, you will not find any information how much a card is worth or what the better deal between Deal A and Deal B is. The Trading Center sub-forum is the place to go for that.

I sent a trade to someone and it said this person was trying to trade more than 5 items, but they weren't online. What does this mean exactly and how?

Spoiler:

This was probably asked a million times, or maybe I’m just clueless, but how do I finish a trade?
We both presented the things we want to trade but my only options are to view the details of the card, go to the person's profile, and toggle between each person's card and back.

Spoiler:

Hi, I’m a newbie, just wondering how I can start trading. Currently when I try to send a trade to someone it just keeps saying "this trade does not meet the necessary requirements"... Can someone tell me what the requirement are please?

Spoiler:

If someone sends you a trade, but leaves no ID, is there no way to contact them except to wait until they respond right?

Spoiler:

When I open a trade window, it only allows me to select 5 items from my own inventory, cards or items. How do I add items from the person I want to trade with? How is it a 'trade' if the system is a 'gift'? And yes both parties are over level 30.

Spoiler:

So I went to trade my soul stones but they didn’t show up in my items list. Is there a certain way you’re supposed to sell them?

Spoiler:

When people are buying feeders, do they expect a maxed 1/2/3*? Or something like lv5 or lv10?

Spoiler:

I often see people saying like "60k a Set" etc. which I assume that is a certain amount of feeders.
How many feeders is that? The prices in the various posts for 3* seem to vary A LOT... so I assume there's something I must be missing.

Spoiler:

Why do some high levelled players still take maxed 4*s?

Spoiler:

Could someone make a cheat sheet for abbreviations used for in-game selling, please?

Spoiler:

When people trade 6* for several maxed 5*'s, what do they do with them? Will they be used as feeders?

Spoiler:

I keep seeing "set" used when talking about selling items. How many cards is a set in this game?

Spoiler:

So, I'm not worried and I'm sure it has happened before, but I had a trade in progress when maintenance started. What happens in this situation?

Spoiler:

I made a trade with 300 potions, and never got a response so after 2 days, the trade was cancelled, but I never got back my 300 potions. I wrote to Fanta and they told me everything is up to date.

Spoiler:

Any reason why the 'No Trading' rule during Battle Arena events are implemented now all of a sudden?
My best guess would be to maximize profits by not allowing free players to buy event units from their hard earned TE, and rather make them use money to buy packs.

Spoiler:

It doesnt seem like anyone sells cards for straight Luna, only for potions and/or elixers. What's the point in having a ton of Luna?

Spoiler:

Last edited by memphiskite on Sun May 12, 2013 7:13 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Inbox & Banking   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:31 pm

15. Inbox & Banking

If you’re curious to know how to ‘bank’ or just forgotten how to, your answers can be found here. Information on what your inbox does can be found here too.

How long do items stay in the inbox? Do they expire after a set time?
How long does stuffs inbox stay for? Forever or do they disappear after a month or so?

Spoiler:

Anyone know what the limit is on the Inbox?

Spoiler:

I keep seeing the idea of banking. What is it exactly?

Spoiler:

How does one "bank" their luna?

Spoiler:

What's the limit of cards you can have in your inbox? I'm supposed to have more than 1,000 cards in it (a lot of feeders), but the notification keeps flashing just 1,000. Does it push out the oldest cards after the 1,000th or is the notification just set to display at 1,000 maximum?

Spoiler:

Last edited by memphiskite on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Skills   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:31 pm

16. Skills

Any questions relating to the skills that are obtainable in the game can be found here.

How "Bringer of Victory” work? I mean, does the boosting effect apply on your leader or on a random unit?

Spoiler:

How can I meet the prerequisites for the skill "Bringer of Victory"?

Spoiler:

Is there a way to tell how many monsters you have defeated in training?
Speed Demon and Border Warrior level 9 won't seem to unlock.

Spoiler:

For the Battle Seasoned skill, do you need 300 wins or total battles?

Spoiler:

Why isn't the Battle Seasoned skill unlocked for me? My Battle Record stands at 300+ wins & 90+ losses, my Player Level is Lv100, all my other skills are maxed, and most of these battles started via 'Get revenge' or 'Target artifact'. Doesn't these count for something?

Spoiler:

Why can't I learn the Battle Seasoned skill when my win battles are over 300?

Spoiler:

I actually recently unlocked Battle Seasoned, but I don’t have 10,000 ally points lying around. Is there only one level of that skill?

Spoiler:

Just to verify, the Battle Seasoned skill states that my unit skill boosts need to be at Lv. 10.
By unit skill boost, do they mean Fire Breather, Web Spinner, Titan Fist, Seal of Archangels, and Snake Eater?
Or do they mean Speed Demon and Border Warrior?

Spoiler:

I've seen people talking about the Battle Seasoned skill. I don't see it on my skill list at all. Is this something that will appear later? I'm only level 76 and I really haven't leveled the Knockback, Poison etc. skills...

Spoiler:

I've been looking at the Japanese wiki and I found that the 'Phantom Library' (rough translation) event has some cards with 2 skills. The rank 6* card has Knockback Lv.4 & Attack Boost (Male) Lv.2. How does Battle Seasoned affect this card? Do both skills go up one level, both skills go half a level, or one of the two go up a level?

Spoiler:

Do skills (eg. Master of Land, Speed Demon, etc.) apply to my leader unit for when my allies use my leader?

Spoiler:

When your leader is used by your allies, does he benefit from your skills that are supposed to improve him?

Spoiler:

When someone deploys me as an ally, do they get all those skills applied to my stats or does their level of those stats get applied to my unit? Or neither?

Spoiler:

Is there somewhere I can see my stats from the game, a lot of the skills require killing x number of enemies in training or being summoned x times or whatever. Is there a place I can see how many more I would need for the next level of whatever?

Spoiler:

For skills that require deploying units with a specific skill, does calling allies count as deploying or only placing MY units with the required skill? Also, does using the units in question in battles count?

Spoiler:

Is there a required level for deployments to count towards these requirements? If not, does the count reset at each level?

I just advanced Snake Eater from Lv3 to Lv4. The Lv4 requirement was 50 poison deployments. The Lv5 requirement is 75 poison deployments. I deployed 4 Lady Suns & 1 Yuriya 6 consecutive times in 2-7 after unlocking Lv4. That would count as 30 poison deployments, but the skill is still greyed out.

I'm well beyond the level requirement and got plenty of Luna & Ally Points so that isnt either.

Spoiler:

For the snake eater skill, it requires you to deploy a poison unit x times in order to increase the skill. Does deploying an ally's poison unit count? If you deploy 2 poison units for one battle, does it count as 2?

Spoiler:

Once I've reached the Lv10 in the Speed Demon skill, will, for example, Angela, that has S speed, improve to a further step?

Spoiler:

Last edited by memphiskite on Tue May 28, 2013 12:27 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Device Issues   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:32 pm

17. Device Issues

Any questions in regards to the phone or other device (PC doesn’t count) you use to play Fantasica on or any errors you’ve encountered on your device can be found here.

I play Fantasica on the Galaxy S2. Is it possible to buy a card pack with those coins with Paypal or is it only possible to buy with a Credit Card? I don’t play very long, but I don't like the idea of playing ages to collect millions of luna to finally get my first 6*. And when you buy a pack, is it 100% that it's a good card? Or are 1~4*s still possible?

Spoiler:

Is it possible to log in on an iPad, & buy it there with the special card you have to charge money into it to buy things on that? And log back in on the phone?

Spoiler:

I registered my device and 2 days later my phone broke, so with my new phone in hand, I can’t get any gifts for the current event out, I’ve read in this thread that I would need to email Mobage.
Could someone shoot me a link in the thread or via private message that would let me contact them?

Spoiler:

My previous device crashes constantly but it is registered and not my new device but when I go to register my new device, I can’t because my old device is registered, anyway to fix this?

Spoiler:

Have anyone gotten the "error parsing data" message when trying to launch the app? How do you guys solve it?

Spoiler:

Every time I try to load the game, I get stuck on the loading screen with it endlessly saying "Preparing". Is there anyway I can fix this?

Spoiler:

I ran into a problem with the game update today. It's asking me to exit and restart the application but I don't know how. What I've been doing to restart the app is just shutting it off and restarting it back up. I also read the announcement and it said android users must download the latest version from the Google Play Store but they didn't explain where and how to do it.

Spoiler:

Somehow this game will cause the phone screen to remain switched on constantly. Anybody facing the same issue? Using Samsung Note 2 on Android 4.1.2 here. iPhone doesn't have this issue at all...

Spoiler:

Last edited by memphiskite on Wed May 01, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Account Related   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:32 pm

18. Account Related

Any questions related to your account (not involving registering your existing Fantasica account to a new device – see Device Issues section) can be found here.

Can you block people in game? How do I blacklist someone?

Spoiler:

I would like to know how to reset an account. I messed up in my account, and if I do not create another account to register the device.

Spoiler:

How do I contact Mobage or Silicon Studio for customer service issues?

Spoiler:

I accidentally skipped to enter a referral code and can’t find the option anywhere. Can anyone help there? Is it too late now, or can I reset the game somehow?

Spoiler:

I have a question on how to purchase mobacoins on iOS.

Spoiler:

I have a problem with purchasing coins. I hadn't received my coins yet, but my card has been charged for purchasing. I've contacted Mobage support 2 days ago but there's no any news from them at all. Did anyone have the same problem like me?

Spoiler:

I want to get Fanta Points, but whenever I press the Buy button, it keeps tellin me "Error. This transaction could not be fulfilled." and stuff like that. Has anyone gotten through this?

Spoiler:

I'm not sure if it’s just me but every time I try to play the event it crashes on me either midway through a wave or a boss battle. By some miracle I've made it to floor 50 but this constant crashing is getting to me. Not to mention I even crash sometimes on regular quests. Is this just me? I know there is a thread for this but that was back in Oct. Just wondering if anyone is exp the same problems I am.

And if I can't find a fix for this problem would I be able to transfer my account to another product or will I be forced to trade everything to a new account once it reaches Lv.31?

Spoiler:

So after deleting and reinstalling my app, I have to log in again but I don't remember my password. And when I put in my e-mail with the ‘forgot password’ button, I don't get an e-mail, which is weird, cause I pretty much use one e-mail for accounts that aren't super confidential. Should I contact Mobage? Or I should ask, how should I contact Mobage?

Spoiler:

Are there any ways to get MobaCoins for free?

Spoiler:

I recently decided to spend just a little money on this game. On the Step Up packs, I purchased Step 1 and 2 just fine, however every single time I try to purchase Step 3, it just says "A connection error has occured. Will return to Top Page." and kicks me back to the starting page. I've changed connection from Wi-Fi to my plan's cellular data network, restarted the phone, but without fail I get this message everytime. It's annoying that now $5 is tied into the game I cannot use.

Does anybody else have this issue? Or know who I can contact? I was able to find a vague link (not clickable) through the game, but that's the only information I can find.

Spoiler:

I didn't receive my 4*+ ticket when I completed my Tweets. Where is it?

Spoiler:

Is there anyway to get MobaCoins for free on the iPhone version of Fantasica. I know the Android has special deals for it.

Spoiler:

I'm playing on two devices and now I think I'd just prefer two accounts. How can I sign out on one of my devices? It seems to kick me off about once a month maybe as a password check, but I'd prefer not to wait for that.

Spoiler:

My wife typically tinkers around these games with me. I saw that if accounts are thought to be both the same person the are both stripped and banned. How strictly is this enforced?

Spoiler:

Last edited by memphiskite on Mon May 27, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Miscellaneous   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:32 pm

19. Miscellaneous

Just random questions and answers this man has no idea where to put them in the other sections. Hope looking here helps you out somehow.

Anyone know the name of the japanese version and whether i can get it on my iphone?

Spoiler:

What's the point of filling up the album? Do you get anything or is it just for fun?

Spoiler:

What does album mean?

Spoiler:

Is there any way to turn off the repetitive game music so that you can play your own music in the background? I've tried turning the sound off for Fantasica, but the music on my phone just pauses whenever I open Fantasica.

Spoiler:

Can Android and iOS folks play together or are they on separate servers?

Spoiler:

What does WW stand for?

Spoiler:

How does one post on their own wall?

Spoiler:

I've been wondering for a while now, but why on some people pages are comments all question marks?
For example you may see "?? ??? ????180? ???? ?.?"

Spoiler:

Mobage or Silicon Studios? Who owns who or...

Spoiler:

What does increasing your player level (not card level) improve upon?

Spoiler:

Is there any reason to spam your allies walls every time you do a round of braving? Is there some sort of ettiquette rule I'm missing? Or hidden bonus? As far as I can tell there's no reason TO do it, but at least 1 (lots of spam, pushing off useful messages) not to.

Spoiler:

Did the ID numbers reset for the New Year or how do they work? Most people (from what I've paid attention to) start with 4, 5, 6 & are 8 digits long but I recently became allies with someone who had a 6 digit ID number. Does anyone know anything about that or have any speculations?

Spoiler:

When I view other player's profiles, sometimes the Last Rare Card Report shown says 'NaN NaN' (instead of the date and time the card was drawn by the player). What does NaN NaN mean? To be honest, at first I thought it was another unit...

Spoiler:

How many years this game exists?

Spoiler:

What does "kik" mean?

Spoiler:

Last edited by memphiskite on Wed May 01, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Forum Related   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:33 pm

20. Forum Related

There must some place you can go to if you have any questions about navigating through this forum...

How do I delete a thread I posted?

Spoiler:

How do I search a specific thread? I found the search button at the top that let's me search all posts, but I can't figure out how to just search one thread.

Spoiler:

Is there a way to search posts? When I do a search, it only seems to look for key words in the thread title, not within posts. If we could search posts it would make searching the trade section actually useful.

Spoiler:

How do you make your own thread? For example, like listing your cards, wishlist and stuff.

Spoiler:

Is there no way of receiving a notification that someone has responded to your post/thread etc? Or do you have to come back manually and look for it?

Spoiler:

Could you also explain the bumping?

Spoiler:

How do you get more stars, shown under some user profile/username. I see 1, 2, 3, 4 stars or so on. I currently have one.

Spoiler:

For the nice green username, is it permanent even if you change your lead back to 4*?

Spoiler:

I'm trying to send a PM but it stays in the 'outbox'. why won't it go to Sentbox? Am I too dumb to send a PM?

Spoiler:

Can someone tell me how to put a table into a forum post (if possible)?
And also, what's that button all the way to the top right when you're making a post? It has two "A", one, small, black A and one, larger, blue A.

Spoiler:

Is there a limit on how many topics you can have in "Topic(s) being watched"?

Spoiler:

Last edited by memphiskite on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: End of Spam   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:33 pm

All done for now. It's ok to post after this.

Jan 11 2013: Initial list completed.
Jan 21 2013: Updated with new questions, added more answers to existing ones up to date.
Feb 04 2013: Updated with new questions, added more answers to existing ones up to date. About 3 questions are yet to be answered.
Mar 05 2013: Updated with new questions, added more answers to existing ones up to date. May have missed a couple that could be important, but my head went dizzy all of a sudden.
Apr 02 2013: Slow update since seeing the same already-answered questions get reanswered again and again makes me feel like what's the point. Anyway, updated with new questions and added more answers to existing ones. Have missed a few and will use it as an excuse for people to hit me about it. I feel like it's getting messy now but I don't wanna clean it up...

Some random ideas to improve its performance:
- add a list of questions within each topic, making it two lists of questions within this topic.
- colour-coded (cause we like a little 'flavour' into our lives)
- credits list of all forum members who answered these questions posted.
- splitting Units/Monsters section in two to separate the questions for easy viewing.
- more links to other forum topics!

Last edited by memphiskite on Wed May 01, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Thank you! This will fit quite nicely into one of the larger scale projects I've been working on behind the scenes!
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:47 pm

No probs, mate! It's been bugging me for a while and it's only now that I've gotten my ass off the couch to do something about it.

Now all I have to do is update it when new questions come in or answers are given and hopefully keep this at the front page so that it's visible to see. Smile
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:03 pm

Holy mother of.... My god. You have the answer to everything. Just about everything.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:16 pm

No, I don't. It's all copy and paste! All I did was gather it up on one easy-to-look space and did some alterations... I think you have all the answers... >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next