Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+243
Awairman
Villike
supremeJD
Jayrad0922
Mysterio006
reyrey
neehla88
toilajade
megagon0
SnoopyPlush
Somanii
tensaiJD
DFuzzy1
icnothank
orielladf
Towelievtr
zandrov5953
zictren
skypemorris
Findail
Bellcross
Retsufan
Caimsen
tales
Mossychocs
slimcrazy
DTF6dragonsru
nightmarejin
Maggot
rayadriyanto
Reskator
Oraijon
Nathanmg
nimbusXevo
siangaun
neuaelr
redjacketguy
Sabin76
Zerhuu
BkWiz
athrunjustice0
rammarie
turtle76
Kirito_21
gtchee69
Accyrsed
Tashego
Maciejas
Jubileus
benjpal
tomtom98
Litotincan
Sokku
Klifey
Iceman05
Cam
Emolga
reeds101
Errisa
jackiro12
bauerstefanus
nickless
Horizon
ChilloutArea
DeathGU1Se
SakuraGaming
HeavyMettle
aquajade
wolfdreamer101
The Power 5
sian4321
adrianknee
skrfirefly
RisingKuuga
bells
stevkim
Lornoth
Grazingcattle
Kadaan
somelameguy
Schdawn
whatagain
karmacappa
GitD16
celestialdemon
thearm05
ChrisyD
meximan1390
SamuraixAmateur
pkpklong
zagcrak
evilragnarok
penguizaur
bamboothief
Mallik77
Colaleon
NotAPieceOfPie
DearVan
Yuan
masta518
Cuny
saphion
loniguseze
Aniwo
Rolan DonCoin
Nykidxxx
deedlit228
azninvazion3627
pknott
GnatB
Dmhlucky
Ckrai
azaelia
M60A1
ryokoseigo
Reikr
AibanSama
Esofonic
Inflicts
winzboyz
orionknight
metadune
fmhern
Zenobius
sGabe4
Moogles you
TyrakStinger
Timed
asephra
negi41599
Kandachime
ElysianField
archlordaus
sharpyzu
bro1987
Aurasphere
TheWRATH0fG0D
Nooblack
spesho
Gqtinh
Blargod
LivingNexus
Riptide151
greatsopp
LhasaMoonlight
tomoyo
Stubub
Admin
zackstrikesback
TwilightSmash64
shibubush
BraveDemon
Waifuism
vul
KuroNeko
bludex
Milnaley
Anastasis88
Soulstalker
ATB
MythSearcher
raijinna
all4pain
HoundR
MaskedBunny
nekoumori
ScarletHood
higuma
caos4u2
lace
secondlives
Tattycoram
Craft
Kuntika
SnowTempest
viktorlee
Pacatus
Uriel
ffjonko
BayushiKira
GoldoaWillNotMove
sengakae
Demonsl
VitaeMortifer
jackyang919
nolight
ddriscoll90
Kafiee
Spinneret
Cronk
aminedusixneuf
xtaroux
nakuai
wowyogurt
layfon1990
veritable
Lares
Bosseroth
romzombie
Guchkoo
Arasuki
crazyganster
cliffbiram
akirax187
The6thToe
po1102
gaillardia
Orothe
Happiemealz
thanhau
Mechanizm
pnoytroi
frickenmoron
Havok000
Simorelly
InstaQ
VaanAnkou
UpbeatMelon
DarkUmbreon48
marcoan
wilyone
ChibiLeen
PILEOFSHlT
Asgard
Ghost_Star
MazinKaiser21
myad
ThePaleRabbit
viettwoone
jwoohoo
clocksprocket
KuroStar
Brokenluckx3
Onisunit
aubade888
themadmanazn
Br4dford
aszutai
bleachcosplay
Callanthe
lmnseason
predator852
memphiskite
247 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Somanii

Somanii

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:34 am

i has question! Very Happy...

what is "fantastica"

honestly i have no idea, i stumbled on this forum when doing a google imagine search, and when i try doing a good search for "fantastica" i found WAAYYY to many different results to really determine exactly what it is this forum is talking about/designed for n.n;

there really isn't any place on the forum, atleast that i've found. that really explains what fantastica is =/ i feel like the forum assumes anybody on the forum already assumes that you know what the forum/fantastica is about n///n;
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:14 am

Somanii wrote:
i has question! Very Happy...

what is "fantastica"

honestly i have no idea, i stumbled on this forum when doing a google imagine search, and when i try doing a good search for "fantastica" i found WAAYYY to many different results to really determine exactly what it is this forum is talking about/designed for n.n;

there really isn't any place on the forum, atleast that i've found. that really explains what fantastica is =/ i feel like the forum assumes anybody on the forum already assumes that you know what the forum/fantastica is about n///n;

short answer: its a mobile game for android/ios, and its effects are like crack.

long answer: want one? go to the play/itunes store and read the description i guess, if you ask for a long answer in the forums expect several novel length responses.
Back to top Go down
evilragnarok

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:34 am

So i know the higher the lvl of the unit, the more TE it'll sell for in general, but what's the frequency or ease of selling maxed 4*s or 5*s? I see people more often buying fresh units than maxed units.

If I'm looking to make TE from sales, should I be selling more fresh units than maxed, or vice versa?
Back to top Go down
SnoopyPlush

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:58 am

evilragnarok wrote:
So i know the higher the lvl of the unit, the more TE it'll sell for in general, but what's the frequency or ease of selling maxed 4*s or 5*s? I see people more often buying fresh units than maxed units.

If I'm looking to make TE from sales, should I be selling more fresh units than maxed, or vice versa?

Maxed 4* should be relatively easy to sell to people that buy max4* as feeders.

Maxed 5* are a lot harder to sell, since folks with TE generally don't need max 5* and those without would rather pay for fresh. The exception of course is with certain LE units.
Back to top Go down
evilragnarok

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:11 am

I see. So sell 4*s maxed and sell 5*s fresh to maximize TE income? Will keep that in mind, thanks
Back to top Go down
Bellcross

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:37 am

memphiskite wrote:
Caimsen wrote:
Bellcross wrote:
Im really confused!

I battled someone in the arena, I got 5 Units while he has 7...

I defeated his first unit and damaged his 2nd more than half of its health... while my first unit is lost almost half of its health.

no matter which angle i look at, i believe i should have won that battle BUT i lost! This happened to me twice already...

i just dont understand why...

You win if you make more damage than your opponent.

Actually I believe the some of the forum members have said it's to do with the amount of units remaining on your team. In other words, it's who has the most remaining health after the fight that wins the round.

Where you lost is that you only had 5 units while your opponent has 7, who already has a higher health total than yours.

The pros were saying you shouldn't go with a team of less than 7 members, so you may have to fill the remaining slots with 2*s or 1*s to make sure you have a chance.... I think....

hmm, so the higher the level of the unit the more HP it has? I have leveled my 3*s a little for the event... but Gustav is 30 to deploy, would it be more beneficial if i remove him and replace him with 1*s?
Back to top Go down
Bellcross

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:52 am

Bellcross wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
Caimsen wrote:
Bellcross wrote:
Im really confused!

I battled someone in the arena, I got 5 Units while he has 7...

I defeated his first unit and damaged his 2nd more than half of its health... while my first unit is lost almost half of its health.

no matter which angle i look at, i believe i should have won that battle BUT i lost! This happened to me twice already...

i just dont understand why...

You win if you make more damage than your opponent.

Actually I believe the some of the forum members have said it's to do with the amount of units remaining on your team. In other words, it's who has the most remaining health after the fight that wins the round.

Where you lost is that you only had 5 units while your opponent has 7, who already has a higher health total than yours.

The pros were saying you shouldn't go with a team of less than 7 members, so you may have to fill the remaining slots with 2*s or 1*s to make sure you have a chance.... I think....

hmm, so the higher the level of the unit the more HP it has? I have leveled my 3*s a little for the event... but Gustav is 30 to deploy, would it be more beneficial if i remove him and replace him with 1*s?

never mind got an answer to my question already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
megagon0

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:20 am

Title:
Question on maximizing the bingo rewards

Question:
Has anyone posted a 'maximized pattern' that one can open the bingo tiles for total rewards?

Discussion:
IIRC, if a square completes multiple rows, there's only 1 additional reward (1 for tile and 1 for row completion), not 2+. So then it comes to the order of opening the tiles to get more total rewards.

For example, if the center tile is opened first, there's 4 additional rewards given for each row completed through it. If opened last, there's only 1 additional reward, thus reducing the number of total rewards.

So, just a theory, maybe a spiral from the center out maximizes total rewards.

* Question meant to encourage discussion Very Happy

Back to top Go down
megagon0

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:28 am

Title:
Question on getting more braves from allies

Question:
Has anyone posted on getting more braves by allies attacking and losing on purpose?

Discussion:
If agreed to beforehand, an ally could attack you and lose on purpose. This is to give you an additional 100 braves for 'successfully' defending. They could initiate battle, but not put any units down. Or if there's tons of monsters, just let the first one pass and then put down a unit.

Potentially, it could be:

30 allies x 3 attacks per day x 100 braves = 9000 braves

On top of the normal braving done by allies.

Back to top Go down
toilajade
☆☆☆☆☆☆
toilajade

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:41 am

my game got crash whatever I do around 6 hours already. Should I remove and reinstall ?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:36 pm

megagon0 wrote:
Title:
Question on maximizing the bingo rewards

Question:
Has anyone posted a 'maximized pattern' that one can open the bingo tiles for total rewards?

Discussion:
IIRC, if a square completes multiple rows, there's only 1 additional reward (1 for tile and 1 for row completion), not 2+. So then it comes to the order of opening the tiles to get more total rewards.

For example, if the center tile is opened first, there's 4 additional rewards given for each row completed through it. If opened last, there's only 1 additional reward, thus reducing the number of total rewards.

So, just a theory, maybe a spiral from the center out maximizes total rewards.

* Question meant to encourage discussion Very Happy

And I will enjoy the discussion because I can. Very Happy

I tend to start off with leaving the bottom left corner empty first and work on the rows for that corner, allowing me to hit 3 in a row when I choose to touch that corner. With my setup, it gives me the chance to have 3 in a row twice for the entire board.

This is the layout I like to go with:
XXXX XXXX
XX XX XX XX
XXXX XXXX
XX XXXX XX
XX XXXX XX
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
neehla88

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:59 am

Question:

Where can I get Poison Flowers and Minotaurs from (except of card packs)?
Do thei drop in Training maybe?
Back to top Go down
orielladf

orielladf

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:36 am

What does a Fanta list mean?
Is that something bad?
Back to top Go down
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:10 pm

neehla88 wrote:
Question:

Where can I get Poison Flowers and Minotaurs from (except of card packs)?
Do thei drop in Training maybe?

Poison Flower can be found in Training 8-5. Mino only in Packs. Somebody wrote that he can be found even in the Brave Packs.
Back to top Go down
reyrey

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:17 pm

How many minutes does it take for my training points to be full 0-300
Back to top Go down
Mysterio006

Mysterio006

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:25 pm

Half an hour, 10 points per minute.
Back to top Go down
Jayrad0922

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Memphiskite, I think you described the opposite of what the question intended. The original question states that if you get more than 1 row/column at a time, you will only get one bonus item instead of 2 if you complete them separately (is this confirmed?). If this is the case, you would want every row/column/diagonal to trigger separately, with the exception of the last tile (impossible to not complete 1 row and 1 column at the same time).

If your goal is to complete the rows, columns, and diagonals separately you can clear the board like this:

1) Clear the diagonals first.
XX............................XX
.........XX...........XX........
................XX................
XX............................XX

2) Fill in top and bottom.
XX.....XX...XX....XX....XX
................XX................

3) Fill in center.
.........XX...XX....XX........

4) Fill out left and right columns. Your last card will be the only one to do a row and column at the same time.
XX.....XX...XX....XX........ <-- BINGO!

Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:08 pm

Jayrad0922 wrote:
Memphiskite, I think you described the opposite of what the question intended. The original question states that if you get more than 1 row/column at a time, you will only get one bonus item instead of 2 if you complete them separately (is this confirmed?). If this is the case, you would want every row/column/diagonal to trigger separately, with the exception of the last tile (impossible to not complete 1 row and 1 column at the same time).

If your goal is to complete the rows, columns, and diagonals separately you can clear the board like this:

Spoiler:

Oh, as in complete only 1 row or column individually rather than two at a time, right?
I thought you'd still end up with the same amount of rewards regardless of how you complete the board.
It's just a matter of which items you're lucky to get first from choosing a tile and how often you're logging in to get them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:24 pm

Is Epona worth anything? I'm a free player so I'd like to get the most I can out of her.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:58 pm

Luna? Laughing No... I don't think she is worth anything since she is just for selling for luna.
Back to top Go down
Jayrad0922

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:47 am

You're best off trading Epona into Leana's shop for 600 pts vs selling for 100k luna.
Back to top Go down
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:51 am

Jayrad0922 wrote:
The original question states that if you get more than 1 row/column at a time, you will only get one bonus item instead of 2 if you complete them separately (is this confirmed?).
I never noticed this before. In fact, I recall getting multiple bonusses from turning one square. So this discussion seems pretty pointless.
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:28 am

Jayrad0922 wrote:
You're best off trading Epona into Leana's shop for 600 pts vs selling for 100k luna.
Correction: Epona is worth 300 LP.
Back to top Go down
Jayrad0922

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:59 pm

My mistake, a Premium ticket is 600 pts. I still suggest trading Epona in vs selling IMHO Smile
Back to top Go down
Villike

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:01 pm

Is there a list of worthless 4* cards somewhere? What should I be doing with my surplus of 4* cards?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next