Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+124
NotAPieceOfPie
badman1441
sGabe4
KuroStar
Ghostics
byu1680
secondlives
Ariesthecat37
niteng85
mistive
frickenmoron
sennx
Warlacked
Despoted
Craft
BkWiz
sandson
aipad
Sabin76
Fayte Winchester
z3ro
VitaeMortifer
KeyBlade
bells
Colaleon
Simorelly
InstaQ
Asd2383
sengakae
Happiemealz
kaplyk
Mechanizm
charmmychu881
Thetaii
Ghost_Star
AotsukiHime
ElysianField
nmtran777
cliffbiram
Domshrek
darkjedi69
Fanta_Lover
zackfelix
GnatB
Icepay
maxintoronto
arielvin
GoldoaWillNotMove
rumiyaz
Sethala
turtlesaur
angelbl4de
abendwolke
kai2kai
-Nix-
HoundR
skeenan123
Cuny
Leaffe
nzyc
asbeth37
lmnseason
Gurume0901201
memphiskite
Loveapplesss
rotarywhiz
Lares
Kingcolex
ddriscoll90
joeladams20
Kadaan
tungstenfox
myad
lordstrell
Xzaral
Whenesday
Mia-San
Nixxe15
nimbusXevo
Bosseroth
lululique
DistantDreamz
PeggyTong
abayaga
WHR
flyjing
predator852
Jim4good
Havok000
erehinater
SGTmeowmeow
xtaroux
hereticloki
aszutai
galaad97
wilyone
tomoyo
po1102
sleepybryan
MrMaster1991
gaillardia
orkiegi
kittykato
Rawrcake
themadmanazn
Silvermoon
Rakky
bleachcosplay
mslbm
Nooblack
ChibiLeen
xCzl
Zaelar
tsuki6993
Callanthe
Piggers
randomjibberish
larrydust
deedlit228
Brokenluckx3
Aniwo
Sientara
Raiyn41
128 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Raiyn41

Raiyn41

Got questions? Ask here! Empty
PostSubject: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:28 am

Hi Guys,

I play on Android, and my Daughter on iOS. We logged in after maintenance and my daughter had 2 free 3* RotTK cards. I had nothing Sad

Anyone else found this? Is it and Android/iOS thing? I am on lap 2 and my daughter is on Level 93 lap 1 if it may be that?

Let me know, just wondering why i got no freebies. Sad

FYI We both have RotTK units we are using.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:18 am

Did both of you buy packs? According to the accouncements, the cards are compensation for the 3*s being missing from the packs of the RoTK.
Back to top Go down
Raiyn41

Raiyn41

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:39 am

That explains it. I bought a pack for my daughter with her Christmas money and then bought one of hers for 3TE. Makes sense now.

Serves me right for jumping right back into Valhalla with out reading the announcements.

Thanks for that.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:44 am

bleachcosplay wrote:

All the monsters from Valhalla are recruitable and do become human...well, humanish.

Here is the japanese wiki link:
http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%c5%be%c0%b86

They look great! Thanks for the link. cheers
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm

gaillardia wrote:

i think when i started ppl buy te for just 200k i think it was before Black Dragon castle event.

I didnt start till after that.. i wish it was still like that T_T
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:39 pm

What's the limit of cards you can have in your inbox? I'm supposed to have more than 1,000 cards in it (a lot of feeders), but the notification keeps flashing just 1,000. Does it push out the oldest cards after the 1,000th or is the notification just set to display at 1,000 maximum?
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:17 pm

deedlit228 wrote:
What's the limit of cards you can have in your inbox? I'm supposed to have more than 1,000 cards in it (a lot of feeders), but the notification keeps flashing just 1,000. Does it push out the oldest cards after the 1,000th or is the notification just set to display at 1,000 maximum?

Although your inbox can hold more than 1000 items, only the most recent 1000 items can be displayed. If you remove items from your inbox, your additional items will start to appear.
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:17 pm

larrydust wrote:
deedlit228 wrote:

Although your inbox can hold more than 1000 items, only the most recent 1000 items can be displayed. If you remove items from your inbox, your additional items will start to appear.

Well that's a relief. I was worried I was losing cards from my inbox. silent Thank you.
Back to top Go down
randomjibberish

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:02 pm

I have a few questions and just want a little bit of help and a point in the right direction:

How good are melee units that have no air attack?
How good are units that have no active skills?

I have about 8 4* units, and I'm taking the approach of leveling each one to 40~ to make a well rounded team. In the interest of being a "good ally" is it worth it to just take one unit and go straight up to 80?
Back to top Go down
Piggers
☆☆
Piggers

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:32 pm

randomjibberish wrote:
I have a few questions and just want a little bit of help and a point in the right direction:

How good are melee units that have no air attack?
How good are units that have no active skills?

I have about 8 4* units, and I'm taking the approach of leveling each one to 40~ to make a well rounded team. In the interest of being a "good ally" is it worth it to just take one unit and go straight up to 80?

I'm a new player myself, so take the following for whatever its worth. I've found that since getting my lead to a high level that I've gotten more higher level 5* and 6* allies (most who were originally 5* and upgraded) that have added me as an ally. I think the thing that helps the most though is the combination of a high level + being online a lot.

The 1st question I'm not sure I can answer.
The 2nd question I think it depends mainly on the units attack speed and who else you have on your allies and team. For example, one of my allies has a high level Sheryl, who has no active skills but good attack speed, stats, and range. With my other units covering certain active skills I always add her when I can.
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:10 pm

As a fellow 4* noob:

Melee units are supposed to specialize in land attack--it's not a disaster if they don't have any air attack, as long as they have spectacular land attack to make up for it. Ex: 4* Anton is still viable because of his high land attack and his speed. 6* Vlad is still a fantastic unit even though his air attack is terrible for a 6*--simply because he has one of the highest land attacks in the game + his knockback.
Not having an air attack does not affect arena, since arena damage only takes your top two stats.

Units with no active skills can still be great if they have awesome stats.
Ex: 4* Chris has no skill, but one of the highest max stats of all 4*. She also hits air like a truck Very Happy Scarlet has no skill but she has the highest sea attack.
Ex: 5* Sheryl and Rose have no skill either, but have great stats to make up for it.

Skills are always great, but I agree that if you already have some skills covered from other units, the extra damage does help.
Back to top Go down
tsuki6993

tsuki6993

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:02 am

How do we recruit monsters as regular units?
Back to top Go down
tsuki6993

tsuki6993

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:13 am

does anyone know when the next recruitment event is gonna be?
Back to top Go down
Zaelar

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:14 am

You can only do it doing recruitment events. You spend small/large soul stones for a chance to recruit.

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2606-event-recruitment-fair-14th-december-17th-december

That was the last recruitment event. The information there should all be good for the next one, aside from the name and needing to add some new monsters to the recruit-able list.

Next one is going to be when the current event is over.
Back to top Go down
xCzl

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:33 am

Sorry for asking another question here but how much does a TE worth in terms of luna now?
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:36 am

xCzl wrote:
Sorry for asking another question here but how much does a TE worth in terms of luna now?
The lowest I've seen people actually sell TE these past few days is 2mil Luna per TE.
Back to top Go down
xCzl

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:43 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
xCzl wrote:
The lowest I've seen people actually sell TE these past few days is 2mil Luna per TE.

okay got it! thanks(:
Back to top Go down
Nooblack
☆☆☆☆
Nooblack

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:17 pm

What does TE mean?
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Nooblack wrote:
What does TE mean?

TE = Time Elixir

Also note that there are TE and TE(p). The time elixirs that are marked with a (p) are not tradeable and will automatically be used before the tradeable ones.
Back to top Go down
mslbm
☆☆☆☆
mslbm

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:52 pm

Which one is better Max Theodore or Max Zhou Yu?
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:07 pm

mslbm wrote:
Which one is better Max Theodore or Max Zhou Yu?
I would probably have to go with Theodore.
They are very similar. Same cost, same speed, same range.
Zhou Yu has 5000 more sea attack.
Both have about the same air attack.
Theodore has around 8000 more land attack.

Land attack is generally more desired than sea attack, and Theodore has better overall stats, which is why I say Theodore.
Back to top Go down
mslbm
☆☆☆☆
mslbm

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:21 pm

@bleachcosplay
Thank you for your answer!
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:53 pm

im sure this has been asked and im sorry but..

why are the stats shown and the stats shown when deployed different? you know what i mean right?
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
im sure this has been asked and im sorry but..

why are the stats shown and the stats shown when deployed different? you know what i mean right?

It's your player Skills kicking in. Smile Master of Land, Ruler of Air, Parter of Sea increase ground, air and sea stats respectively. Also, Bringer of Victory further boosts all three stats. And finally, if you deploy a unit with Attack Boost, it will increase the stats of units affected by it (female units if Claudio, male units if 4* Alex or Benedetta).
Back to top Go down
Rakky

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:49 pm

What do Monster cards do? How do you use them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next