Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+243
Awairman
Villike
supremeJD
Jayrad0922
Mysterio006
reyrey
neehla88
toilajade
megagon0
SnoopyPlush
Somanii
tensaiJD
DFuzzy1
icnothank
orielladf
Towelievtr
zandrov5953
zictren
skypemorris
Findail
Bellcross
Retsufan
Caimsen
tales
Mossychocs
slimcrazy
DTF6dragonsru
nightmarejin
Maggot
rayadriyanto
Reskator
Oraijon
Nathanmg
nimbusXevo
siangaun
neuaelr
redjacketguy
Sabin76
Zerhuu
BkWiz
athrunjustice0
rammarie
turtle76
Kirito_21
gtchee69
Accyrsed
Tashego
Maciejas
Jubileus
benjpal
tomtom98
Litotincan
Sokku
Klifey
Iceman05
Cam
Emolga
reeds101
Errisa
jackiro12
bauerstefanus
nickless
Horizon
ChilloutArea
DeathGU1Se
SakuraGaming
HeavyMettle
aquajade
wolfdreamer101
The Power 5
sian4321
adrianknee
skrfirefly
RisingKuuga
bells
stevkim
Lornoth
Grazingcattle
Kadaan
somelameguy
Schdawn
whatagain
karmacappa
GitD16
celestialdemon
thearm05
ChrisyD
meximan1390
SamuraixAmateur
pkpklong
zagcrak
evilragnarok
penguizaur
bamboothief
Mallik77
Colaleon
NotAPieceOfPie
DearVan
Yuan
masta518
Cuny
saphion
loniguseze
Aniwo
Rolan DonCoin
Nykidxxx
deedlit228
azninvazion3627
pknott
GnatB
Dmhlucky
Ckrai
azaelia
M60A1
ryokoseigo
Reikr
AibanSama
Esofonic
Inflicts
winzboyz
orionknight
metadune
fmhern
Zenobius
sGabe4
Moogles you
TyrakStinger
Timed
asephra
negi41599
Kandachime
ElysianField
archlordaus
sharpyzu
bro1987
Aurasphere
TheWRATH0fG0D
Nooblack
spesho
Gqtinh
Blargod
LivingNexus
Riptide151
greatsopp
LhasaMoonlight
tomoyo
Stubub
Admin
zackstrikesback
TwilightSmash64
shibubush
BraveDemon
Waifuism
vul
KuroNeko
bludex
Milnaley
Anastasis88
Soulstalker
ATB
MythSearcher
raijinna
all4pain
HoundR
MaskedBunny
nekoumori
ScarletHood
higuma
caos4u2
lace
secondlives
Tattycoram
Craft
Kuntika
SnowTempest
viktorlee
Pacatus
Uriel
ffjonko
BayushiKira
GoldoaWillNotMove
sengakae
Demonsl
VitaeMortifer
jackyang919
nolight
ddriscoll90
Kafiee
Spinneret
Cronk
aminedusixneuf
xtaroux
nakuai
wowyogurt
layfon1990
veritable
Lares
Bosseroth
romzombie
Guchkoo
Arasuki
crazyganster
cliffbiram
akirax187
The6thToe
po1102
gaillardia
Orothe
Happiemealz
thanhau
Mechanizm
pnoytroi
frickenmoron
Havok000
Simorelly
InstaQ
VaanAnkou
UpbeatMelon
DarkUmbreon48
marcoan
wilyone
ChibiLeen
PILEOFSHlT
Asgard
Ghost_Star
MazinKaiser21
myad
ThePaleRabbit
viettwoone
jwoohoo
clocksprocket
KuroStar
Brokenluckx3
Onisunit
aubade888
themadmanazn
Br4dford
aszutai
bleachcosplay
Callanthe
lmnseason
predator852
memphiskite
247 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:55 am

why not sell ☆☆☆☆ for te ? i dont get it
Back to top Go down
Mallik77

Mallik77

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:04 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
Mallik77 wrote:
I have a question about a unit's speed and how it affects the damage output. I'm not sure where to look, but thought this would be an appropriate place to ask.

What I'm wondering is, does (for sake of example) a D speed unit that does 50,000 damage essentially do the same damage as a B Speed unit that does 25.000 damage (or whatever the equivalent speed class that would be twice as fast is, I'm not sure what the exact numbers are in relation to each other)? Or is the damage number taking into account the speed and showing an overall damage per second, meaning a higher number always means higher overall damage output?

Letters represent a range of speeds... we dont know the exact numbers but lets say B speed is a range of .7 seconds to .9. Now one thing to keep in mind here is attach animations and for ranged attackers, how long their projectile takes to reach its target.

Units speed means that it will attack once every .8 seconds. If its land attack is 10,000, it will do 10,000 damage to a land monster every .8 seconds.

Now if that unit gets a 20% speed buff it is now attacking once every .64 seconds.

so over 10 seconds the unbuffed attack will get 12 full attacks for 120,000 total damage
the buffed attack will get in a full 15 attacks for 150,000 total damage

There is a thread buried here in the general discussion that has a lot of info on dps or damage per second for all 6* units, that should give you a better idea.

So it sounds like, in your example, if a B speed unit is attacking every .8 seconds at 10,000, it would do the same as a D unit attaking every 1.4 seconds at about 16,800? (And I know the exact speed numbers may be way off, but just for argument's sake)

I guess that answers my question as to whether it's just the damage #s that matter, or if you also need to take into account the speed. A faster speed unit with a lower damage may in fact actually do more damage than a slower speed unit with a higher damage depending on the specifics.

And as always, I appreciate the feedback Ghost_Star, you're always so helpful. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:16 am

Mallik77 wrote:

So it sounds like, in your example, if a B speed unit is attacking every .8 seconds at 10,000, it would do the same as a D unit attaking every 1.4 seconds at about 16,800? (And I know the exact speed numbers may be way off, but just for argument's sake)

I guess that answers my question as to whether it's just the damage #s that matter, or if you also need to take into account the speed. A faster speed unit with a lower damage may in fact actually do more damage than a slower speed unit with a higher damage depending on the specifics.

And as always, I appreciate the feedback Ghost_Star, you're always so helpful. Smile

In theory, yes, a unit that attacks exactly twice as slow for for twice as much will do the same amount of damage as one that hits twice as fast for half as much.... however this is very difficult to figure out because the letter speeds represent ranges of speeds and there is also the attack animations to take into consideration.

Because of this uncertainty, it is usually just the total damage a unit can do that really matters to anyone. However there are cases that we know where a unit is just too slow, ie Alex.

Here is the thread on DPS:
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t1932-dps-tables-6-star-units-update-in-progress

On it Charles attacks once every .8 seconds for 50k, Vlad attacks once every 1.6 seconds for 132k. However BK says that Charles DPS is 62k and Vlad is 83k... so even though charles is attacking twice as fast for 1/3'rd the damage, he is doing slightly more than 2/3 the dps.

Edit: so the numbers does not equate to reality and it makes figuring out weather a B speed would do twice the damage of E speed impossible to really tell.
Back to top Go down
evilragnarok

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 am

Is it worth it to recruit Mermaid and Stray Cat? Or should they be left as monsters?
Back to top Go down
Mallik77

Mallik77

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:38 am

They're probably better left as monsters from what I see. Stray Cat's speed is nice as a monster, and I'm not sure either is very overwhelming as a unit card.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:42 am

evilragnarok wrote:
Is it worth it to recruit Mermaid and Stray Cat? Or should they be left as monsters?

Ghost_Star wrote:
KuroNeko wrote:
is it rly worth do recruitment adele and mermaid ?

i would not. I think they will be worth more as monsters and if not you can always recruit them later.

edit: cat is a horrible unit, but a wonderful monster. it's worth a lot too.

Last edited by Ghost_Star on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:44 am

KuroNeko wrote:

I dont think i said dont sell your 4*'s for te... another option is to trade them directly for 5*'s... 5*'s are worth more than 4*'s and in the long run, until you can get a bunch of 6*'s you'll need 5*'s... take small steps you wont get to a 6* by skipping 5*'s, it would just take too long.
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:55 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
KuroNeko wrote:

I dont think i said dont sell your 4*'s for te... another option is to trade them directly for 5*'s... 5*'s are worth more than 4*'s and in the long run, until you can get a bunch of 6*'s you'll need 5*'s... take small steps you wont get to a 6* by skipping 5*'s, it would just take too long.

ok. so how much is a ☆☆☆☆☆ worth if i trade it with ☆☆☆☆
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:11 am

KuroNeko wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:
KuroNeko wrote:

ok. so how much is a ☆☆☆☆☆ worth if i trade it with ☆☆☆☆

welllll think of it like this. there are a lot of 'common' 5*'s that you get get for 10-15te.

A level 40 4* is worth about 1te

max 4* is worth about 4te

With a bit of work you will be able to find someone that will trade you a 5* for a set of level 40 4*'s. That will get your a 10te value for 5te worth of units. You could also trade 2-3 maxed 4*'s for a 5*.

Doing this trade would give your more te value per trade than simply trading your 4*s for te and using that te to buy a 5*.
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:15 am

i thought a max ☆☆☆☆ is worth 7te

also i olmost have 3 full 80's ☆☆☆☆ should i head off and trade them for ☆☆☆☆☆?

partenope,angela,tanith, i beleve i was told to keep angela for areana battles and swap partenope for max , tanish also arena , so its probaly not wise to trade them?
Back to top Go down
evilragnarok

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:19 am

Thanks for the quick replies! Will leave Mermaid and Stray Cat as monsters. As a collector, i wish I had duplicates to recruit, lol.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:00 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:54 pm

Awakening, not recruitment Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:17 pm

KuroNeko wrote:

partenope,angela,tanith, i beleve i was told to keep angela for areana battles and swap partenope for max , tanish also arena , so its probaly not wise to trade them?

Well as for that, trading them now could get you a 5* now so you need to weigh that for yourself. We could have some time before another arena. On the other hand it wouldnt hurt to hang onto them, the value of 5*'s will drop along with maxed 4*'s so your not likely to lose anything and you will probably want them for minas trials and other events. So in short, yes trading your only max 4*s will gimp you in the next few events but it would get your a 5*, on the other hand you could hang onto them for a few weeks, build up some more, have an ok team for the next few events and then trade them.

I also might point out that I see a few 5*'s going for straight up sss's... you could probably farm up 100 - 200 by tomorrow night and trade them for a 5* or just hang onto them until after the next tower event and trade them then or use them to convert the 5* monster you will get for that event.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:18 pm

evilragnarok wrote:
Thanks for the quick replies! Will leave Mermaid and Stray Cat as monsters. As a collector, i wish I had duplicates to recruit, lol.

you will be able to trade for these units as they are not worth very much at all. you could probably pick up both units for luna during this event.
Back to top Go down
zagcrak

zagcrak

PostSubject: newbie   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:55 pm

I just started playing this game. I could use some help/ advise on the recruitment part. Whats the difference between the sss and ssl % chances? I tried searching the forums, but I didn't find anything.

Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:11 pm

random questions should be asked in the faq sticky thread, this will probably get moved there.

anyway welcome the the forums and my condolences on your new addiction.

check out the into on the last recruitment page:

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3227-recruitment-recruit-chaos-7th-january-to-9th-january

and credit to chaosbladeuk for what im about to repost from that thread:

Summary
During Recruitment events, you are able to use soul stones (which come in large and small forms) to make various monster units into usable hero units. Large soulstones (LSS) are often awarded as prizes for events, and also typically come as a bonus with boxes during the recruitment event. Small soulstones (SSS) can be found in chests during training. Both types can be traded, but be aware that within trades it doesn't tell you which type is being traded, so make sure you know which is which (LSS are lighter in color)!

Each recruitment attempts cost 10K luna.

How many SS it takes to recruit a monster differs depending on 1) the monster's rarity (higher rarity = more difficult), 2) the monster's level (higher level gives a slight discount to number of SS used), 3) type of SS used (LSS are worth about ~40 SSS, so it takes less of those to recruit). When a monster is recruited, it turns into a level 1 unit, regardless of what level the monster was before.

When recruiting, Mina will tell you what she thinks the success rate will be. There are different phrases she will use to indicate success chance. Be aware that even the highest possible success rate is not 100%. You can still fail even if Mina is telling you that recruitment is very likely to succeed! In the event that you fail, you will lose the luna and SS used, but keep the monster card.

Mina's Messages (Percentages are guesswork.)
I have little faith your offering will be successful. — 0 to 9%
Hmm, improbable, but not impossible. — 10% to 24%
Well, we can always hope for the best. — 25% to 39%
Who knows? Your guess is as good as mine! — 40% to 59%
I have a good feeling about this. — 60% to 79%
I think our odds for success are extremely high. — 80% to 100%

5* Success Rate (Guesswork formula, by gtmeteor)
=round(( 4*SSL + 0.1*SSS) * (1 + LVL/300))

6* Success Rate
not sure.

personally i would suggest as a new player to just farm and save all of your sss and ssl until the next recruitment event where you'll know better if you want to save, spend or sell them.
Back to top Go down
zagcrak

zagcrak

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Thanks for the link to the info! I tried to use the search engine and I got links to the trading section.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:13 pm

yes, the searching function is kind of rubbish, it helps to have played for so long you know where everything is ^^
Back to top Go down
TheWRATH0fG0D
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:38 pm

Can someone reply with what the awakening event is and anything special with minotaur other than he can become a unit?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:50 pm

there is a whole thread dedicated to this, no need to keep this one going
Back to top Go down
Mallik77

Mallik77

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:55 pm

Is it just me, or is the redemption button for the 4*+ tickets missing from the Card Pack page? Or am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:44 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
KuroNeko wrote:

Well as for that, trading them now could get you a 5* now so you need to weigh that for yourself. We could have some time before another arena. On the other hand it wouldnt hurt to hang onto them, the value of 5*'s will drop along with maxed 4*'s so your not likely to lose anything and you will probably want them for minas trials and other events. So in short, yes trading your only max 4*s will gimp you in the next few events but it would get your a 5*, on the other hand you could hang onto them for a few weeks, build up some more, have an ok team for the next few events and then trade them.

I also might point out that I see a few 5*'s going for straight up sss's... you could probably farm up 100 - 200 by tomorrow night and trade them for a 5* or just hang onto them until after the next tower event and trade them then or use them to convert the 5* monster you will get for that event.

i was planning to trade sss for te but as you said maby getting a car is beeter,
another note, are they good ☆☆☆☆☆? i dont mind farming for a nice/cute/good/usefull one aslong as i can use her (yes i perfer girls) in events and not being some useless shit like dermond , i totaly have no clue about cards with some good stats
Back to top Go down
evilragnarok

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:

you will be able to trade for these units as they are not worth very much at all. you could probably pick up both units for luna during this event.

Ooh, thanks for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
pkpklong

PostSubject: I don't know if its just me. Help!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Guys I have 2 problems p-p

1. (I don't know if its just me) But I haven't received one single ally request ever since i started this game and I I've played for about almost a week now.

2. I received a 4* plus ticket from Mina's boot camp but theres no option for using it in Card Packs.

Help?!

Additional Info : Im using a Jailbroken IPhone 4S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next