Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+243
Awairman
Villike
supremeJD
Jayrad0922
Mysterio006
reyrey
neehla88
toilajade
megagon0
SnoopyPlush
Somanii
tensaiJD
DFuzzy1
icnothank
orielladf
Towelievtr
zandrov5953
zictren
skypemorris
Findail
Bellcross
Retsufan
Caimsen
tales
Mossychocs
slimcrazy
DTF6dragonsru
nightmarejin
Maggot
rayadriyanto
Reskator
Oraijon
Nathanmg
nimbusXevo
siangaun
neuaelr
redjacketguy
Sabin76
Zerhuu
BkWiz
athrunjustice0
rammarie
turtle76
Kirito_21
gtchee69
Accyrsed
Tashego
Maciejas
Jubileus
benjpal
tomtom98
Litotincan
Sokku
Klifey
Iceman05
Cam
Emolga
reeds101
Errisa
jackiro12
bauerstefanus
nickless
Horizon
ChilloutArea
DeathGU1Se
SakuraGaming
HeavyMettle
aquajade
wolfdreamer101
The Power 5
sian4321
adrianknee
skrfirefly
RisingKuuga
bells
stevkim
Lornoth
Grazingcattle
Kadaan
somelameguy
Schdawn
whatagain
karmacappa
GitD16
celestialdemon
thearm05
ChrisyD
meximan1390
SamuraixAmateur
pkpklong
zagcrak
evilragnarok
penguizaur
bamboothief
Mallik77
Colaleon
NotAPieceOfPie
DearVan
Yuan
masta518
Cuny
saphion
loniguseze
Aniwo
Rolan DonCoin
Nykidxxx
deedlit228
azninvazion3627
pknott
GnatB
Dmhlucky
Ckrai
azaelia
M60A1
ryokoseigo
Reikr
AibanSama
Esofonic
Inflicts
winzboyz
orionknight
metadune
fmhern
Zenobius
sGabe4
Moogles you
TyrakStinger
Timed
asephra
negi41599
Kandachime
ElysianField
archlordaus
sharpyzu
bro1987
Aurasphere
TheWRATH0fG0D
Nooblack
spesho
Gqtinh
Blargod
LivingNexus
Riptide151
greatsopp
LhasaMoonlight
tomoyo
Stubub
Admin
zackstrikesback
TwilightSmash64
shibubush
BraveDemon
Waifuism
vul
KuroNeko
bludex
Milnaley
Anastasis88
Soulstalker
ATB
MythSearcher
raijinna
all4pain
HoundR
MaskedBunny
nekoumori
ScarletHood
higuma
caos4u2
lace
secondlives
Tattycoram
Craft
Kuntika
SnowTempest
viktorlee
Pacatus
Uriel
ffjonko
BayushiKira
GoldoaWillNotMove
sengakae
Demonsl
VitaeMortifer
jackyang919
nolight
ddriscoll90
Kafiee
Spinneret
Cronk
aminedusixneuf
xtaroux
nakuai
wowyogurt
layfon1990
veritable
Lares
Bosseroth
romzombie
Guchkoo
Arasuki
crazyganster
cliffbiram
akirax187
The6thToe
po1102
gaillardia
Orothe
Happiemealz
thanhau
Mechanizm
pnoytroi
frickenmoron
Havok000
Simorelly
InstaQ
VaanAnkou
UpbeatMelon
DarkUmbreon48
marcoan
wilyone
ChibiLeen
PILEOFSHlT
Asgard
Ghost_Star
MazinKaiser21
myad
ThePaleRabbit
viettwoone
jwoohoo
clocksprocket
KuroStar
Brokenluckx3
Onisunit
aubade888
themadmanazn
Br4dford
aszutai
bleachcosplay
Callanthe
lmnseason
predator852
memphiskite
247 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bauerstefanus

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:36 pm

Still got the 2.3.3 android firmware on my phone. i tryed other mobage games i had installed befor reset and they start normal
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:25 pm

bauerstefanus wrote:
Still got the 2.3.3 android firmware on my phone. i tryed other mobage games i had installed befor reset and they start normal

so you open the fanta app and it starts to load, and then while opening it just closes before the game loads up?

i had an issue like this before where it kept closing on me while i was trying to open and the issue is was some gunk on my screen making the app think i was hitting the home button... maybe try really cleaning your screen good and give more details?
Back to top Go down
bauerstefanus

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:29 pm

Screen is clean. i try now the mobage troubleshoot. delete fanta and the .ngmoco folder from my phone and reinstall fanta. hope i came back after that. my allies miss me Wink if not i hope mobage can help me
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:39 pm

bauerstefanus wrote:
Screen is clean. i try now the mobage troubleshoot. delete fanta and the .ngmoco folder from my phone and reinstall fanta. hope i came back after that. my allies miss me Wink if not i hope mobage can help me

make sure when you do this, you clear your cache, ram and restart your phone
Back to top Go down
bauerstefanus

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:42 pm

To late xD reinstall is done xD i try to start and if it doesnt work i do it again with those tips
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:57 pm

it occurs to me you could have an issue with your sd card... maybe an error somewhere on it where its trying to install fanta... try swapping it with another, or reformatting it on a pc

edit: or take it out and install directly on your phone
Back to top Go down
bauerstefanus

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:00 pm

Ur tips came too late again Wink but thanks that u try too help. i try this tip next
Back to top Go down
bauerstefanus

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Ok
deinstalled fanta
erased .npmoco
cleared cache and ram
unplugged sdcard
restart phone
installed fanta
preparing
connecting
shut down fanta -.-" ahhhhhhrg

i dont know what i can do -.-" hope mobage support can help with my problem
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:32 am

guys, i dont know how to complete helmut boot camp

i tried the setup here but didnt work
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2497-event-helmut-s-bootcamp-for-new-players

, i also tried

fiona edgar
aliester victorica

victorica fiona
edgar aliester

in this order, but even that dont help me the cats are to fast

anyone can tell me the order of easy/normal/hard ?

ive been trying them at difrent setups and the way helmut explains it but, no luck on any of the 3 ,
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:03 am

Horizon wrote:

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2497-event-helmut-s-bootcamp-for-new-players

have you leveled your skills? the master of air helps out a whole bunch on these
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:58 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
Horizon wrote:

have you leveled your skills? the master of air helps out a whole bunch on these

on helmut boot camp ?

anyhow i still fials
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:10 am

yes, increasing your skills will effect the units you deploy in the boot camp. IIRC that one is mostly flying? so bump ruler of air, poison, kb and slow skills a few and it should help out a ton
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:12 am

so you say its lv2 skill of air and land and not help since it still passes
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:32 am

Horizon wrote:
so you say its lv2 skill of air and land and not help since it still passes

try getting air/land/pois/slow/kb all to level 3 or 4.

when i did this, leveling those skills made all the difference.
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:46 am

hmm kay , i try
Back to top Go down
somelameguy

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:44 am

How the balls did you guys get your first 5star card as a free player? Is there some non luck based way to grind for them? The events have been horribly cruel each time a 5* is offered, I can't compete in event ranks for any prizes requiring a rank of 1k or better because all I have is a ragtag 4* team, and I can't trade them off yet because then I'd have no units to do events with. The 4* ticket that results from daily login has only given me very bad 4*'s so far. I've considered making feeders to sell, but it seems like people only pay luna, which from what I've gathered can buy you nothing. Is there just no way to get resources to buy a 5* from the 1-2-3* cards obtained from training or something?

;_; it's kind of frustrating, making it to rank 650 with a ragtag 4* team only to hit a brick wall from all the people who have 5*'s and being unable to compete and watching myself fall back down.
Back to top Go down
vul
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:14 am

somelameguy wrote:
How the balls did you guys get your first 5star card as a free player? Is there some non luck based way to grind for them? The events have been horribly cruel each time a 5* is offered, I can't compete in event ranks for any prizes requiring a rank of 1k or better because all I have is a ragtag 4* team, and I can't trade them off yet because then I'd have no units to do events with. The 4* ticket that results from daily login has only given me very bad 4*'s so far. I've considered making feeders to sell, but it seems like people only pay luna, which from what I've gathered can buy you nothing. Is there just no way to get resources to buy a 5* from the 1-2-3* cards obtained from training or something?

;_; it's kind of frustrating, making it to rank 650 with a ragtag 4* team only to hit a brick wall from all the people who have 5*'s and being unable to compete and watching myself fall back down.

It's not too hard to get 5*s for a free player. Tower and panel events give them out for free, and are non-luck based. Alternatively, sell a few maxed 4*s and you can buy a 5* for 10~15 te easily. Of course a 4* player is going to hit the wall, you shouldn't be able to compete against people who have taken the time to win 5* through events, or paid to pull better cards.
Back to top Go down
jackiro12

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:26 am

what is "obo" ?
i see something like this :

Lvl 100 Joachim - 25TE obo
Back to top Go down
vul
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:22 am

obo: or best offer
Back to top Go down
jackiro12

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:34 am

vul wrote:
obo: or best offer

oh ok thx Smile
Back to top Go down
Errisa

Errisa

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:34 am

How would one charge for a not maxed out card. So for example if a maxed out 4* card costs 4te but the one you own have like 40 levels in. Would you charge 2te for it (cause half of the max) or just it depends on w.e you feel like charging?
Back to top Go down
somelameguy

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Are card that have no special skill but have high damage worth keeping?

For example, I have Chris and Dhimitros. They can both hit over 20k attack on all fronts, but they have D and C speed respectively. In comparison my Candy can only come close to 20k with her melee attack, but is speed B and has knockback. Are they worth using just for the damage or is their speed not enough to make it worth it?

Another question I have is that in the wiki, Chris and Dhimitros have a (C) and (B) next to their D and C speed rating. What does this mean?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Errisa wrote:
How would one charge for a not maxed out card. So for example if a maxed out 4* card costs 4te but the one you own have like 40 levels in. Would you charge 2te for it (cause half of the max) or just it depends on w.e you feel like charging?

It pretty much depends on the current market.

Previously, it was set to 8te for a maxed out 4* at lv80 (when there wasn't any Ambrosia available), so it meant you can sell a half-levelled unit (lv40) at 4te.

However, with greed consuming everyone every day, I mean every hour, within Fanta, prices have dropped to a considerable low 4-5te for a maxed 4* or 2-3te for a half-maxed 4*.

Since it is hard to keep up with ever changing prices, the only thing you can do is keep up with the news yourself about 4* prices and hope you can sell at a price you're comfortable with.

Otherwise, if you want someone's opinion, 3te is probably the best you can do on a lv40 non-LE 4*....

somelameguy wrote:
Are card that have no special skill but have high damage worth keeping?

For example, I have Chris and Dhimitros. They can both hit over 20k attack on all fronts, but they have D and C speed respectively. In comparison my Candy can only come close to 20k with her melee attack, but is speed B and has knockback. Are they worth using just for the damage or is their speed not enough to make it worth it?

Another question I have is that in the wiki, Chris and Dhimitros have a (C) and (B) next to their D and C speed rating. What does this mean?

Speed actually plays an important factor in the game, as it determines the damage per output or DPS.
When comparing Chris & Dhimitrios to Candy, her B speed will allow her to dish out one more attack on a strong boss compared to Dhimitrios who's slower than her.
You'll come across better units in the future that'll make Dhimi & Chris a bit useless (which I'm not sure which ones exactly since I haven't paid much attention to 4*s) so there's nothing wrong with getting rid of them for more useful ones (or powerful ones if you perceive them that way)

On the wiki, the letter that is bracketed is its enhanced speed level after the skill 'Speed Demon' is in place. I believe....
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
reeds101

PostSubject: Game won't load if not on wifi   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:04 am

I can't get the game to load if I'm not at home on my wifi connection. Work doesn't have wifi, so I've been using 3G (iPhone 4) to play the game. The past 2 days at work I have been unable to play at all, and I work 10 hour shifts! That really hurts ranking in the current event! Anybody else having these problems?
Back to top Go down
Emolga
☆☆

PostSubject: camille's attack boost type?   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:16 am

Hi I dont quite understand with camille's attack boost type.
Does it boost male or female units ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next