Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Favourite event type...

Go down 
+26
HoundR
Blargod
pnoytroi
aubade888
orionknight
Kadaan
Whenesday
bx65
Isylia
chaosbladeuk
Grimblade88
po1102
ChibiLeen
the3ptsling
rotarywhiz
Callanthe
Despoted
predator852
NotAPieceOfPie
Xzaral
Rapicell
themadmanazn
lmnseason
aszutai
Lares
myad
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

I like:
Arena
Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_vote_lcap47%Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 95 ]
Tower
Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_vote_lcap21%Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 42 ]
Training
Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
I play based on timing, not event type
Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 13 ]
I play all events
Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 34 ]
Panel
Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 202

AuthorMessage
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

Favourite event type... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:13 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
aubade888 wrote:

Does anyone know how soon the next Arena will be? I busted my piggy bank getting penth so I am worried about lving up new 5*s XD.

Theoretically, it should be after the recruitment event. So I guess sometime next week, maybe on Thursday? (Assuming that we stay true to the panel->tower->arena->training pattern and that we don't get a break after the recruitment event)

I know that sun and moon is supposed to come up soon, so it will be intresting to see what they do. @__@ Time to grind XD.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:23 pm

aubade888 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
aubade888 wrote:

Does anyone know how soon the next Arena will be? I busted my piggy bank getting penth so I am worried about lving up new 5*s XD.

Theoretically, it should be after the recruitment event. So I guess sometime next week, maybe on Thursday? (Assuming that we stay true to the panel->tower->arena->training pattern and that we don't get a break after the recruitment event)

I know that sun and moon is supposed to come up soon, so it will be intresting to see what they do. @__@ Time to grind XD.

Oh please don't say that, you'll bring ill luck on us all! xD If for some reason they decide to launch Sun and Moon next, we're all going to die of grind exhaustion. Panel + Tower + Panel is serious overkill. I hope for an arena event, I can't wait to try my team out. Smile I've been waiting for the next arena ever since the previous one. xD
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:27 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
aubade888 wrote:

Oh please don't say that, you'll bring ill luck on us all! xD If for some reason they decide to launch Sun and Moon next, we're all going to die of grind exhaustion. Panel + Tower + Panel is serious overkill. I hope for an arena event, I can't wait to try my team out. Smile I've been waiting for the next arena ever since the previous one. xD

I love arena so much XD. Even if you don't rank well you still feel like you've won by getting rich with TE. What team are you using?
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:17 pm

I hate working.
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:53 pm

Poor, poor Panel events ... Xmas definitely didn't help boost their popularity Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:54 pm

The one person who voted for them was probably trolling.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:39 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
aubade888 wrote:

Assuming that everything goes in order, our event schedule should be something like: Arena (Mansion of Machines), Training (Soul Hunter II), then Panel (Trial of Sun & Moon)
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:01 am

aubade888 wrote:

I like panel events lol, but I voted for all Razz
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:58 am

po1102 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
So you're saying that 100'000BT is possible without paying? Considering that Training events are mostly luck-based, I guess you're sitting on a huge stash of potions. xD

Totally possible! Higher level bosses drop a lot of lanterns (or w/e it is called next), even the 4* ones. And I have 700 pots right now, will get more of course~

aszutai wrote:
Eh, there's enough Francois to go around Po, no need to fight me over her Razz

Also if I'm competing in another stupid training event again I'm probably just gonna doing it Memphy style XD Rank 40+ for Isabel, hum I'll just have to wait and see. I'm not expecting this event for another 1 and 1/2 month or so, unless SS/Mobage pull another fast one on me >_> They seem to do that often though...

I want all copies of Francois! ALL I say!! >D

And good luck with that lol, you need active and dying allies all the time aside from a deep pocket to win. I'll be happy with Constance... Well, at least her sprite is cool!

If last training event was any indication, that shouldn't be a problem lol. Plenty of ally requests after 2-3 days into the event XD Now, the deep pocket part, that's gonna be a problem... Originally I would have enough funding for this but had a few RL situation sneaked up on me :/ So going to have to wait and see >_<
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:32 am

po1102 wrote:
aubade888 wrote:

I like panel events lol, but I voted for all Razz

I knew it was you XD.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:01 pm

to be fair, the panel event got included much later... those who had voted can't change their votes, even if they wanted to...

Last edited by myad on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:02 pm

XD fair enough.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:09 pm

I like panel events the most, because for me, they're easier to rank when you got the funds to back you up for it.

While everyone else sits back and does nothing. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:10 pm

memphiskite wrote:

While everyone else sits back and does nothing. Razz

No competition for you! Genius!!!!
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:11 pm

just curious... why is everyone so interested in Sun/ Moon event... which is a panel event... and yet this is the type of event that is not getting any votes (ok, maybe could have gotten more due to my mistake when setting up the poll).

arena being very popular... but no one's really talking about the next arena event... or speculating... based on aszutai's post, could be: Mansion of Machines... come here, Hal... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:14 pm

myad wrote:
just curious... why is everyone so interested in Sun/ Moon event... which is a panel event... and yet this is the type of event that is not getting any votes (ok, maybe could have gotten more due to my mistake when setting up the poll).

Only the Sun & Moon event involves no leaderboards & ranking prizes during that period. So everyone will be either sitting back and ignoring it, or participating to try and get an easy to win 6* worth... err... was it 1.2mil BT, po?
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:16 pm

memphiskite wrote:
myad wrote:

Only the Sun & Moon event involves no leaderboards & ranking prizes during that period. So everyone will be either sitting back and ignoring it, or participating to try and get an easy to win 6* worth... err... was it 1.2mil BT, po?

It was in Japan. I wouldn't be surprised if it came here 5 mil...
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:22 pm

memphiskite wrote:
myad wrote:

1.2mil is hardly easy, but more like "attanble without money if you can play for 16-20 hours a day" Laughing

predator852 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
myad wrote:

I think they would lose a lot of fans if they changed it from 1.2 to 5 million Laughing The Christmas event quests gave a lot of BT, unless they compensate for that, it would be a mean move to raise the 6* to 5 million.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:39 pm

memphiskite wrote:
myad wrote:

1.2 Mil? =O

Looks like I'm gonna have to drop out of college so I can get my first 6* V___V
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:47 am

I'm looking forward to the arena event, but have this very funny feeling that Mobage/SS will throw us another curve ball again... So instead of arena, they introduce the new type of event like this one: http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%c0%b1%a4%ce%b2%b5%bd%f7%a4%cb%b2%d6%c2%ab%a4%f2

Just a feeling... =X
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:50 am

aszutai wrote:
I'm looking forward to the arena event, but have this very funny feeling that Mobage/SS will throw us another curve ball again... So instead of arena, they introduce the new type of event like this one: http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%c0%b1%a4%ce%b2%b5%bd%f7%a4%cb%b2%d6%c2%ab%a4%f2

Just a feeling... =X
what the...?!? sailor moons?!?
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:03 am

Lol, what's what I though too. Especially the one with the wand XD

Some quick info regarding the event for those that's interested:
Quick, disclaimer: Info maybe off in term of small details, but the general gist of it should be accurate Razz

This event seems really interesting, or it could be very boring. Basically at the start of the event, you can either "Create Team" or "Join Team" and then choose one of the "Star Maiden" (or is it "Star Child"?) to root for, and you do this via submitting "Star Flower" items you get from card pack, quest or training to the "Star Maiden" of your choosing. Now this is the part that confuses me a bit with my limited japanese, I'm not sure if your pick is a person choice, a team one or both. Might be the third option, then if that's the case; the "Star Maiden" you choose if it happen to match with the team, seems like you get a 1.5X pt bonus. Again, this part I'm not sure about.

Each team once formed, can't be disbanded for the duration of the event, and can consist of up to 10 members. Regarding the event item "star flower", when you do quest or training, there's a certain percentage chance of the item dropping and seem like the % differs from stage to stage. Or you can just buy card packs that come bundled with the event item.

Now for the event rewards, there's a new Daily Ranking Reward, Team Ranking Reward, Team Pt Achievement Reward and Team MVP rewards.

Lastly, on the rewards section; seems like they give out reward specific premium tickets that will work basically like the regular one, but will only draw the "Star Maiden" units. The only exception is "Sola" who's a ranked reward.

And that's the general gist of it, hopefully it'll be a fun event whenever it gets here lol...
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:58 am

aszutai wrote:

This event seems really interesting, or it could be very boring. Basically at the start of the event, you can either "Create Team" or "Join Team" and then choose one of the "Star Maiden" (or is it "Star Child"?) to root for, and you do this via submitting "Star Flower" items you get from card pack, quest or training to the "Star Maiden" of your choosing. Now this is the part that confuses me a bit with my limited japanese, I'm not sure if your pick is a person choice, a team one or both. Might be the third option, then if that's the case; the "Star Maiden" you choose if it happen to match with the team, seems like you get a 1.5X pt bonus. Again, this part I'm not sure about.

Each team once formed, can't be disbanded for the duration of the event, and can consist of up to 10 members. Regarding the event item "star flower", when you do quest or training, there's a certain percentage chance of the item dropping and seem like the % differs from stage to stage. Or you can just buy card packs that come bundled with the event item.

So, that's kinda like a Brigades/Parties mix from Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade (if anyone's playing that) except for the "Star Whatever" thingy.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:33 am

memphiskite wrote:

Lol, take a look at my siggy Razz

predator852 wrote:

Debbie was 5 mil in japan too; why wasn't she 10 mil here for us?
Back to top Go down
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:02 pm

"Mina's Kimagure Trials" are my favourite event type: you can complete it in one or two days, so it leaves you with plenty of free time; depending on the availability of your allies, it remains a challenge even after you've successfully beaten it. Also, unlike most of the other event types, it incorporates tower defense - the one thing that makes Fantasica interesting, and all the skills and abilities of your units work as advertised, no nasty surprises like "Bosses found during Training are unaffected by skill that specifically targets Bosses found during Training"...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite event type...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next