Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Favourite event type...

Go down 
+26
HoundR
Blargod
pnoytroi
aubade888
orionknight
Kadaan
Whenesday
bx65
Isylia
chaosbladeuk
Grimblade88
po1102
ChibiLeen
the3ptsling
rotarywhiz
Callanthe
Despoted
predator852
NotAPieceOfPie
Xzaral
Rapicell
themadmanazn
lmnseason
aszutai
Lares
myad
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

I like:
Arena
Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap47%Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 95 ]
Tower
Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 42 ]
Training
Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
I play based on timing, not event type
Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 13 ]
I play all events
Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 34 ]
Panel
Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 202

AuthorMessage
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

Favourite event type... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:59 am

chaosbladeuk wrote:

I don't really like training events, as they all luck based (although it does give uses to potions).

One thing I do like very much about Training events: it's a great time to trade in Potions. Smile Everyone is hungry for Potions, so they are valued a lot more than usual. ^^ I kicked myself when I saw some of the prices in Pots people were selling for during Soul Hunters. I had a hefty stash of pots but used them in a trade just a week before the event. Not making the same mistake again. Smile
Back to top Go down
the3ptsling

the3ptsling

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:23 am

myad wrote:
hmmm... so far, each time i check poll results...

tower and training seems to have the same number of votes... weird.

lol ok ok i voted training..... Im masochistic i guess.
Back to top Go down
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:08 am

I guess any event without decent rewards suck imo.
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:01 am

I participate in all events at some level of degree and only try super hard on events which have nice card art~
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:29 am

Same, I try my best on all events so far, without the commitment of resources usually. Each event has its' perk and enjoyment!
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:03 am

Whenesday wrote:
Same, I try my best on all events so far, without the commitment of resources usually. Each event has its' perk and enjoyment!

bx65 wrote:
I participate in all events at some level of degree and only try super hard on events which have nice card art~

*cough* Overachiever alert *cough*
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:31 am

Arena is the most "fun", and get a lot of TE and P from it. However Tower events are great for the free 5* card and Panel events are great for the enhance boost period Very Happy. Training events are definitely my least favorite.

Can't wait to see the Tournament Event and Battle Arena event types come out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:17 pm

myad wrote:

As we all know, so far, we have:
* Arena -- Form a team and beat others (as well as the game)
* Tower -- Go up and up and up...
* Training -- Kill monsters in Quests for BT
* Panel -- Kill monsters from Quests and special Quests. Unlock panels that everyone gets.

Correction:

*Training -- Kill Bosses in trainning for BT.

Also Arena is the best. More fun and more rewards.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:34 pm

My favorite events are Arena and tower. However, I tend to decide to commit to events based on the prizes. I might have thought about competing for Lana in this event if they rewarded her up to rank 300, but I see rank 200 as being too difficult.

I wish that instead of 4 prem tickets and 4 (p) TE they had rank reward 4*s. That way even if you miss out on getting Lana after 10 days of no sleep and grinding you still feel like you got something special.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:42 pm

aubade888 wrote:
I wish that instead of 4 prem tickets and 4 (p) TE they had rank reward 4*s. That way even if you miss out on getting Lana after 10 days of no sleep and grinding you still feel like you got something special.

agreed. something like Halloween event prize structure, right?
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:45 pm

myad wrote:
aubade888 wrote:

I actually wasn't here for Halloween XD. I just know how bad I felt after competing in the Christmas event, after staying in the top 300 for 3 or 4 days. The whole pandora's box disaster that made everyone slip a ton of rank, and it just felt like all or nothing. Either you get a 5* or you get a bunch of terrible junk.

In contrast when I was really new I enjoyed the Den of Sin because I was able to rank and get Cats and Montague. They were only 4*s, but being that I won them in a tournament I had a lot of pride from earning them and I am still emotionally attached to them XD.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:52 pm

myad wrote:
aubade888 wrote:

Despite that I generally dislike training event (particularly compete in them), they often have the prizes that I want the most >_< Looking forward to the Band of Thieves training event, though not sure if my current budget will allow me to compete in that event. Want Isabel & Francois X(

Still have the halloween ghost from event actually lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:13 pm

aszutai wrote:
myad wrote:
aubade888 wrote:

Despite that I generally dislike training event (particularly compete in them), they often have the prizes that I want the most >_< Looking forward to the Band of Thieves training event, though not sure if my current budget will allow me to compete in that event. Want Isabel & Francois X(

I am hoping that when we have a next training event it might knock down the units from last event (like Elizabeth). I like the feeling of wanting a card but waiting for the price to go down and getting a good deal XD.

I actually felt cheated in an odd way with the way the released the RoTK units. I had wanted Xiao since I started playing, but with the special RoTK packs the value on them is going to be so low @__@.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:16 pm

I wish the units I want was as common as the RoTK ones lol, but no... I just had to like all the hard to get ones >_<

Edit:
Grammar change, it's units not cards. Sometimes I really don't know whether to call this a TCG or not lol...
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:18 pm

aszutai wrote:
I wish the units I want was as common as the RoTK ones lol, but no... I just had to like all the hard to get ones >_<

Edit:
Grammar change, it's units not cards. Sometimes I really don't know whether to call this a TCG or not lol...

XD I know the feeling. I finally got Penth after wanting her foreeverrr. I am afraid to play the game because I think I am accidentally going to delete her @__@
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:19 pm

aubade888 wrote:
aszutai wrote:

Edit:

XD I know the feeling. I finally got Penth after wanting her foreeverrr. I am afraid to play the game because I think I am accidentally going to delete her @__@
you know you can favorite the unit, right?
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:29 pm

myad wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
aszutai wrote:

Edit:

you know you can favorite the unit, right?

Yep. XDD I just get nervous when I have cards I like, or when I album 6*s.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:15 am

No more tower events for me lol.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:23 am

aszutai wrote:

Francois will be mine!! And you don't have to compete to get her~

Isabel, not gonna aim that far, she will be in the pay for win category.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:40 am

po1102 wrote:
aszutai wrote:

So you're saying that 100'000BT is possible without paying? Considering that Training events are mostly luck-based, I guess you're sitting on a huge stash of potions. xD
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:25 pm

po1102 wrote:
aszutai wrote:

Eh, there's enough Francois to go around Po, no need to fight me over her Razz

Also if I'm competing in another stupid training event again I'm probably just gonna doing it Memphy style XD Rank 40+ for Isabel, hum I'll just have to wait and see. I'm not expecting this event for another 1 and 1/2 month or so, unless SS/Mobage pull another fast one on me >_> They seem to do that often though...
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:56 pm

Arena events hands down. It's the closest thing we have to pvp, has decent prices if tradable TE and pots are offered, and it doesn't require you to deploy your units.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:23 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
So you're saying that 100'000BT is possible without paying? Considering that Training events are mostly luck-based, I guess you're sitting on a huge stash of potions. xD

Totally possible! Higher level bosses drop a lot of lanterns (or w/e it is called next), even the 4* ones. And I have 700 pots right now, will get more of course~

aszutai wrote:

Also if I'm competing in another stupid training event again I'm probably just gonna doing it Memphy style XD Rank 40+ for Isabel, hum I'll just have to wait and see. I'm not expecting this event for another 1 and 1/2 month or so, unless SS/Mobage pull another fast one on me >_> They seem to do that often though...

I want all copies of Francois! ALL I say!! >D

And good luck with that lol, you need active and dying allies all the time aside from a deep pocket to win. I'll be happy with Constance... Well, at least her sprite is cool!
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:58 pm

po1102 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:

Totally possible! Higher level bosses drop a lot of lanterns (or w/e it is called next), even the 4* ones. And I have 700 pots right now, will get more of course~

aszutai wrote:

I want all copies of Francois! ALL I say!! >D

And good luck with that lol, you need active and dying allies all the time aside from a deep pocket to win. I'll be happy with Constance... Well, at least her sprite is cool!

It looks like her boobs are falling off XD

Does anyone know how soon the next Arena will be? I busted my piggy bank getting penth so I am worried about lving up new 5*s XD.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:11 pm

aubade888 wrote:

Does anyone know how soon the next Arena will be? I busted my piggy bank getting penth so I am worried about lving up new 5*s XD.

Theoretically, it should be after the recruitment event. So I guess sometime next week, maybe on Thursday? (Assuming that we stay true to the panel->tower->arena->training pattern and that we don't get a break after the recruitment event)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite event type...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next