Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What type of player are you?

Go down 
+8
ggorrell77
GreenOpalus
Vaati
Sterlymobile
po1102
aikendoe
boyetvalte
seanlink
12 posters

Which Fanta type are you?
Completely Free with no Alts
What type of player are you? I_vote_lcap21%What type of player are you? I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 10 ]
Completely Free with 1-3 Alts
What type of player are you? I_vote_lcap23%What type of player are you? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 11 ]
Light Spender ($1-$5 per event) with no Alts
What type of player are you? I_vote_lcap13%What type of player are you? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
Light Spender ($1-$5 per event) with 1-3 Alts
What type of player are you? I_vote_lcap21%What type of player are you? I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 10 ]
Moderate Spender ($6-$30 per event) with no Alts
What type of player are you? I_vote_lcap11%What type of player are you? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 5 ]
Moderate Spender ($6-$30 per event) with 1-3 Alts
What type of player are you? I_vote_lcap4%What type of player are you? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Heavy Spender ($31-$100 per event) with no Alts
What type of player are you? I_vote_lcap6%What type of player are you? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Heavy Spender ($31-$100 per event) with 1-3 Alts
What type of player are you? I_vote_lcap0%What type of player are you? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gigantic Spender ($101-$1000 per event) with no Alts
What type of player are you? I_vote_lcap0%What type of player are you? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gigantic Spender ($101-$1000 per event) with 1-3 Alts
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 47

AuthorMessage
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

What type of player are you? Empty
PostSubject: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:54 pm

Curious as to how everyone around here fits into the game in regards to how you approach ranking/doing well in general.

If you use free mobacoins from trying other games, then you are still considered "Completely Free"

If you fit into a category that isn't provided, post it.
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 4:08 pm

Submitted my vote...100% free player with 1 alt   Smile
Back to top Go down
aikendoe
☆☆
aikendoe

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 4:25 pm

How does number of alts contradicts "im a free player" option? After all, alts are just another mean to get freebies.
Also, would like to see ">>3 alts" option to find other alt overlords Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:54 pm

I was going to add a greater number of Alts option, but poll only allowed 10 options and i wanted to get the certain spending ranges in there.

My thoughts on Alts (probably because i don't have any) is that it gives an advantage similar to spending since you can get many more free items than a person with less or no alts. It's pretty much a comparison of advantages either with alts or spending.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:33 pm

I'm free with like 2 active alts. I have others I can use if I really need it.
Back to top Go down
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆
Sterlymobile

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:57 pm

Free with no alts. Didn't know I was in the minority.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:32 am

Er... i believe it would be best if you'd establish investments per month rather than event. There are a lot of events going on monthly, so even a light spender would be not quite light at all.

As a matter of fact, while i somewhat invest like 60$ on an event if i trully attempt a rank, i almost go casual, making my mean like 5$ per event total for that month, or even less.
Back to top Go down
GreenOpalus

GreenOpalus

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:56 am

Still free player without any alts XD
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 10:04 am

Still haven't gotten around to setting up any alts, since I don't have a second device and would have to use bluestacks. I spend a couple of bucks here and there. Mainly this is the starter for series packs, and step ups level 1 to 4. I no longer spend on dream packs, and refuse to spend on any of the expensive sets(like fusion, or any of set packs).
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:45 pm

ggorrell77 wrote:
Still haven't gotten around to setting up any alts, since I don't have a second device and would have to use bluestacks. I spend a couple of bucks here and there. Mainly this is the starter for series packs, and step ups level 1 to 4. I no longer spend on dream packs, and refuse to spend on any of the expensive sets(like fusion, or any of set packs).

Same here, By Steps1-4, and almost every 100 coin pack. Think only cheap pack i didn't buy was lame 50 coin Halloween pack.

Only twice have I spent more. Bought Step 5 for guaranteed 6* EU (Plum) and bought Marybell pack since i had no 7*s at the time and it was just too tempting (got Charles instead).
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 3:57 am

Something in between free with 3 alts and light spender with 3 alts. I dont spend 1 buck on every event, not even close. But from time to time, i put in 1 buck, especially if its like series pack. But i completely ignore dream packs or anything with abysmal odds.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 5:08 am

Hajkster wrote:
Something in between free with 3 alts and light spender with 3 alts. I dont spend 1 buck on every event, not even close. But from time to time, i put in 1 buck, especially if its like series pack. But i completely ignore dream packs or anything with abysmal odds.

Did you purchased one of the NeoArtCore packs for the guaranteed 7*? And, whether you did so or not, would you purchase a Challenger pack if they gave another guaranteed 7*?
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:51 am

Vaati wrote:
Hajkster wrote:

Did you purchased one of the NeoArtCore packs for the guaranteed 7*? And, whether you did so or not, would you purchase a Challenger pack if they gave another guaranteed 7*?

No. Mostly because those 7*s are tradeable and i feel its more value to simply buy them with TE after even if many is relative cheap mobacoins wise. Nontradeable 8*s would be a different matter but so far i havent seen a 8* i really want.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:45 am

Interesting poll!

I chose moderate spender because when I do spend on an event, that's the range (about $30) but I do NOT spend on every event at all, I skip some events and play most events free.  So, not sure if you were really looking for more of an average per event? If so I guess I would really fall in your light spender category.

Though, I've been free for a few weeks and thinking of staying free given the reissue of fairly recent rank cards.
Back to top Go down
aikendoe
☆☆
aikendoe

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 9:23 am

Light spender with 2 active accs, one semi-active and lots of alts i mostly dont use, because it takes lot of time. Spending 1-2$ per event. Once paid 20+$ during Ea tower event and almost died of greed seizure afterwards Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 2:47 pm

0$ spender with 2 inactive accounts, mostly use them for login bonus's and unit banking.
Back to top Go down
Blindwisdom

Blindwisdom

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 4:23 am

usually a heavy spender but depends on the card . If I don't like it I just spend towards elixir than trying to pull 7* or 8*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What type of player are you?
Page 1 of 1