Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)

Go down 
+43
xpedia321
wsxeert
spacefiddle
dantidd
Bazabaza
toughchimp
blackwing
Halorik1987
zeklynzaurahel
ROYALGOLD1
Jerky
SicaFinite873
Isylia
Tomoya85kun
skypemorris
ProSoccerForce
Colaleon
xaolingwei
GoldoaWillNotMove
nakuai
Hunkamajunka
Mechsae
bleachcosplay
memphiskite
KuroStar
ElysianField
ddriscoll90
Callanthe
Divinion
alley1221
vargasc85
Whizzah
larrydust
lmnseason
eadgster
AotsukiHime
Ixtlia
themadmanazn
kyaaya
Exuria
po1102
Augi128
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
eadgster

[Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:36 am

Just a note for users - the link in the first post isn't usable unless you log in with a registered account.
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:02 am

eadgster wrote:
Just a note for users - the link in the first post isn't usable unless you log in with a registered account.

Totally never would had realized that hyperlinks only work for Registered Forum Users.

I went ahead and added the actual link itself on the first post.

Unregistered users will still have to copy and paste, but it does not necessary require them to sign up to the forum. (Though it is encouraged so your feedback/suggestion can be heard)
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:46 pm

This is great. I'll start using this thread for database reference for my guide instead of the other thread.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Some Christmas units are currently set as not released.
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:18 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Some Christmas units are currently set as not released.

Thanks. Took care of those. Will remember to change Francois and Lieselotte in the morning after maintenance.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:46 am

It has been brought to me attention that Patricia is missing

her max stats are

Ground 22000
Air 26175
Sea 23600
Total 71775

20 deploy cost
175 range
c speed
slow ability
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:04 am

Got around to enhance Melanippe Unit

Max stats:
L/A/S : 22357 / 16322 / 18339
Total: 57018
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:44 pm

kyaaya wrote:
Got around to enhance Melanippe Unit

Max stats:
L/A/S : 22357 / 16322 / 18339
Total: 57018

Thanks. Updated
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:12 pm

I found a small error in the database and thought I'd mention it in hopes of getting it corrected.

6★Lu Bu is listed as having a range of 130, but actually has a range of 150.

The JP wiki has it listed incorrectly, as well. Their entry has his range listed as 130, but if you look at the screenshot of the back of the card, the number 150 is listed in the line for range.

Also confirmed when I deploy an ally's Lu Bu, his range border matches that of a 150 range unit.

Keep up the great work on this spreadsheet, I find it to be an invaluable resource. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:47 pm

larrydust wrote:
6★Lu Bu is listed as having a range of 130, but actually has a range of 150.

Thank you. It's been corrected.
Back to top Go down
AotsukiHime

AotsukiHime

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:01 am

Hello here's a screenshot from my tablet of Lucy and Ivy. Hope it's OK. ^_^
tinyurl.com/byktk6c
Back to top Go down
Whizzah

Whizzah

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:49 am

Xmas Lies stats are up on jp wiki.

LV100 30000 21850 18100 69950
Back to top Go down
vargasc85

vargasc85

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:33 pm

Maxed my Virgil 4*, here you go!

Land: 28915
Air: 4035
Sea: 17870

Total: 50820
Back to top Go down
alley1221

alley1221

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:11 pm

Thanks for posting and updating.
Here are the stats for Raum if u wanted them, I took a pic before selling her.

[Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 Raumur_zps7bc51723
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:14 am

Updated. Thanks to all who contributed. Going forward updates will be prioritize to the Unofficial Fantasica Wiki.

I will still update this for the purpose of unreleased JP Units.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Just noticed today that Nil's speed is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:46 pm

themadmanazn wrote:

It's not C?
Back to top Go down
Divinion

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:44 am

Ignore Below. It appears that it's Theodore not a 5 Like a Star @ heaven Charles

Quote :

Charles 5 Like a Star @ heaven isn't on the new spreadsheet, but was on the old one

i.imgur.com/kxpmS.png Image link

Rarity: 5
Type: Magic
Cost: 25
Speed: D
Range: 150
Max Land: 35,350
Max Air: 33,800
Max Sea: 33,200
Total Max: 102,350
Skill: Area Attack Lv 5

Last edited by Divinion on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Divinion

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:40 am

Augi128 wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:

It's not C?

his speed is C, they may have their skill points trained in their leader's speed and are using him as a leader. Only thing I can think of as why they would say his speed is other than C.
Back to top Go down
Divinion

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:26 am

Does the Crimson Crab really have Max HP of 72,602? or was that a typo? Dont think any other 2 Like a Star @ heaven Monster has Max HP of over 14,000
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:20 pm

Divinion wrote:
Does the Crimson Crab really have Max HP of 72,602? or was that a typo? Dont think any other 2 Like a Star @ heaven Monster has Max HP of over 14,000

I was not sure at first, and then I did Inferno 5.
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:34 pm

Augi128 wrote:
Divinion wrote:

I get the feeling that monsters are supercharged during quests... when doing Hard EX the hordes of crimson crabs take 4 shots for max Monica to kill. That alone is like 500k hp right there >.>
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:45 pm

Callanthe wrote:
Augi128 wrote:
Divinion wrote:

I get the feeling that monsters are supercharged during quests... when doing Hard EX the hordes of crimson crabs take 4 shots for max Monica to kill. That alone is like 500k hp right there >.>

Guess I'll have to max a darn crab to find out.
Back to top Go down
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:51 pm

Had some spare time, downloaded a copy and added attack delays from the Chinese version for most of the cards I could find.

http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/57657339/file.html

Feel free to add that data to the main spreadsheet, if you wish.
Back to top Go down
ddriscoll90

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Sorry if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Fatima is released. I do not know from which event, but I have definitely seen players with her as their leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next