Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)

Go down 
+43
xpedia321
wsxeert
spacefiddle
dantidd
Bazabaza
toughchimp
blackwing
Halorik1987
zeklynzaurahel
ROYALGOLD1
Jerky
SicaFinite873
Isylia
Tomoya85kun
skypemorris
ProSoccerForce
Colaleon
xaolingwei
GoldoaWillNotMove
nakuai
Hunkamajunka
Mechsae
bleachcosplay
memphiskite
KuroStar
ElysianField
ddriscoll90
Callanthe
Divinion
alley1221
vargasc85
Whizzah
larrydust
lmnseason
eadgster
AotsukiHime
Ixtlia
themadmanazn
kyaaya
Exuria
po1102
Augi128
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Bazabaza

[Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:27 am

Isylia wrote:

I will tentatively put this on the max level break stats tab, ty for contributing.

Is the Debbie listed the 4* or 6*?

You're welcome Smile

I meant the 6*. The 4*'s name is listed as "Devil Debbie" in the spreadsheet, and I never saw it in action so I cant confirm.
Back to top Go down
wsxeert

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:31 am

I've noticed that Vermelho unit stat shown on in game pop up is

L 107330
A 111168
S 103492
Skill Slow

This doesn't match with either our spreadsheet or JP's wiki (some our info were from there, I guess)

Need somebody who ...already max her out to confirm Very Happy

Updates: this seems to be Freya's stat
Back to top Go down
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Current problem with the spreadsheet images not loading, according to the google support, its due to the amt of data and links in the spreadsheet. So i think i'll have to readjust it..and i'm not even sure if anyone is workin on the Arena Ranking Tab..because i'm not currently maintaining that part of the spreadsheet. So this is just to say that I'm tryin to fix the problem and moving around info to fit as much as possible into 1-2 tabs as to minimize the amt of data it has to process.
Back to top Go down
ProSoccerForce
☆☆
ProSoccerForce

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:35 am

Maybe it is my mistake but i only can select Unit list, cant get to monsters. Help?
Back to top Go down
http://SkillfullSilverWings.weebly.com
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:39 am

ProSoccerForce wrote:
Maybe it is my mistake but i only can select Unit list, cant get to monsters. Help?

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t8707-guide-fantasica-encyclopedia#282212
Back to top Go down
xpedia321

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Hey there, I'm currently writing some code to generate HTML tables for me. While writing I noticed a couple of errors:

1) "Caecilia" is misspelled. Currently it's "Caecillia"
2) "Isabelle" is misspelled. Currently it's "Isabel"
3) Faith should have a [M] since it used to be a monster.

If I find any more I'll point them out.
Back to top Go down
VodkaMartini

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:34 am

hi guys, i'm new here,
just wanna add some (i can't find their values in the spreadsheet).

Imelda 4* 80 (Doomdsay Event Reward)
L 25169
A 23537
S 17454

Flamme 4* 80 (Doomdsay Event Reward)
L 29210
A 11401
S 21562

Ines 4* 80 (Masquerade of Deceit)
L 20321
A 16334
S 21339

Last edited by VodkaMartini on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added Ines)
Back to top Go down
maxintoronto

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:46 pm

On your monster list, there is An (E) behind some of the max/mlb HP, I believe it means that the numbers are estimation.

Here are a few correct numbers:

Pale Mon, max HP : 270025
Succubus mon, 140 HP: 419335

do you need screen shots as proof?  Game msg me, you can reach me easier and faster
Player Name: gimmefkname Id 5714-8848
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:56 am

maxintoronto wrote:
On your monster list, there is An (E) behind some of the max/mlb HP, I believe it means that the numbers are estimation.

Here are a few correct numbers:

Pale Mon, max HP : 270025
Succubus mon, 140 HP: 419335

do you need screen shots as proof?  Game msg me, you can reach me easier and faster
Player Name: gimmefkname  Id 5714-8848
Ah Thanks ^-^, Don't worry about the screenshot, I just rechecked, seems I made a miscalculation somewhere for PaleM xP

And Yes (E) stands for Estimation, Isylia's thread for the Fantasica Encyclopedia is more updated since Augi doesn't visit the forums anymore~. Need a mod to lock this thread~ .3.'
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:27 am

I have locked this thread. Isylia's one is more updated and currently well maitained
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6