Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New Fastest Leveling chapter!

Go down 
+12
Wheatmidge
predator852
Rapicell
wildfire116
ChibiLeen
hobgold
DavyHolly
Varis
Evageek
lmnseason
orionknight
chidoriyourface
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chidoriyourface

chidoriyourface

New Fastest Leveling chapter! Empty
PostSubject: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:35 am

So my friend just started the game and saw that 2-7 was on a 1 minute cooldown and gave 308 Exp.

Even if you can only do it 4 times in 5 minutes due to lag or doing training/events, that is still 1232 Exp vs 585 from 24-3. Very Happy

The quest takes about 40 seconds to clear, so you can just hit choose quest button and wait a few secs and do again. A lot of exp and almost no downtime!

I did see some differences in Exp from me and his client. I was getting 308 and he was 280ish. Not sure why but let me know what you guys get as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:57 am

This looks to be true. I got 308 exp and cool down is a minute. Nice, I will use it when I need to lvl some cards.

Than for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:23 am

When it's too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:36 am

Did the nerf the beginning levels cool-downs? I coulda sworn after chapter 1 it was 5 mins. now they have 2 mins until chapter 5.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
chidoriyourface

chidoriyourface

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:45 am

I remember 5 mins too, but it was a while back so I could be wrong. I feel like i would have finished basic training in a day if it was 1 min cooldowns.
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:21 am

Holy crap, it's true. Yay, new leveling spot! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
DavyHolly

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:35 am

I just discovered this as well. It's awesome.
Back to top Go down
hobgold

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:14 am

Kick ass! Thank you for sharing~
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:54 am

Great find! Very Happy Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:42 am

hmm im only getting 244 =/ oh wells its still better than the old spot thanks a lot for sharing
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:56 am

wildfire116 wrote:
hmm im only getting 244 =/ oh wells its still better than the old spot thanks a lot for sharing

Strange! Are you using four allies?
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:01 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
wildfire116 wrote:

no, should i be though?
Back to top Go down
Rapicell

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:05 am

wildfire116 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
wildfire116 wrote:

no, should i be though?
You're missing out on allies points if you don't :p
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:10 am

oh yea true true thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:52 am

Rapicell wrote:
wildfire116 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
wildfire116 wrote:

no, should i be though?
You're missing out on allies points if you don't :p

Also, you receive more experience points if you use the maximum number of allies. Smile
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:28 pm

Been using this all day! Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Wheatmidge

Wheatmidge

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:41 pm

This is Wonderful!

Has anyone looked whether one of these low cooldown levels will be better for the next Fire of Apocalypse?
Back to top Go down
dnonamus
War Hero [Rare]
dnonamus

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Evageek wrote:
Did the nerf the beginning levels cool-downs? I coulda sworn after chapter 1 it was 5 mins. now they have 2 mins until chapter 5.
Yea the best 1 minute lvl was 1-3 which gave 144 exp. Now the lv 1 quests have no cool down and lvl 2 has 1 minute. I'm glad someone noticed the change. Good eye, I'll update my blog.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FantasicaHelp.com
domrep

domrep

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Yeah, it was definitely 5 min cooldown until recently-- I helped two friends of mine get started within the last two events, and they both complained about the cooldown. Must have just changed, which is awesome! Lower lv monsters makes it much easier to start lv when my good allies are all asleep or at work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cmud2007
☆☆
cmud2007

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Wheatmidge wrote:
This is Wonderful!

Has anyone looked whether one of these low cooldown levels will be better for the next Fire of Apocalypse?
I think it might be 2-10, 30 monsters and 1 minute cool down, but I couldn't finish it within 1 minute. or may be 4-7, 44 monsters and 2 minutes cool down.
I have more faith to get a 6* in the next co-op event now.
Back to top Go down
domrep

domrep

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:48 pm

cmud2007 wrote:
Wheatmidge wrote:
This is Wonderful!

I think it might be 2-10, 30 monsters and 1 minute cool down, but I couldn't finish it within 1 minute. or may be 4-7, 44 monsters and 2 minutes cool down.
I have more faith to get a 6* in the next co-op event now.

2-7: 308xp | 4 allies | 12 enemies | 1min cooldown

4-7: 312xp | 3 allies | 44 enemies | 2min cooldown

26-6: 574xp | 4 allies | 74 enemies | 5min cooldown

If you pick/place your units quickly and use a B speed at the point nearest the launch, it's possible to finish 2-7 in approx 50sec. Using the least common multiple for comparison (10 minutes of questing, allowing for no time lost between loadouts)...

10 min on 2-7 gives you 3080xp with 120 enemies and 40 allies
10 min on 4-7 gives you 1560xp with 220 enemies and 15 allies
10 mi on 26-6 gives you 1148xp with 148 enemies and 8 allies

If my math is right, we get the following "best" levels, depending on what you want:

4-7: BT
2-7: exp
2-7: ally points

If Mobage doesn't change anything, then it seems 26-6 is officially obsolete! rabbit
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:27 pm

I thought 25-3 was the quest that gave 907 BP

e: Also, If we're talking BP, we dont nessasarily have to place allies to get max BP, so it might be better to just drop one of your own units and let them solo it.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:32 am

predator852 wrote:

e: Also, If we're talking BP, we don't necessarily have to place allies to get max BP, so it might be better to just drop one of your own units and let them solo it.

Yes, but isn't the number of BP received per level directly proportional to the number of enemies defeated? Does the actual type/level of enemy matter in this case? If weak enemies give as much BP as strong ones, and only their numbers matter, then 25-3 is less efficient than the lower levels with short cooldown that we're discussing. Also, they're much easier an manageable. During the last event, I didn't have a unit capable of soloing either of the corridors in 25-3, so when none of my stronger allies were online, it was tough to make any progress.
Back to top Go down
domrep

domrep

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:20 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
predator852 wrote:

e: Also, If we're talking BP, we don't necessarily have to place allies to get max BP, so it might be better to just drop one of your own units and let them solo it.

Yes, but isn't the number of BP received per level directly proportional to the number of enemies defeated? Does the actual type/level of enemy matter in this case? If weak enemies give as much BP as strong ones, and only their numbers matter, then 25-3 is less efficient than the lower levels with short cooldown that we're discussing. Also, they're much easier an manageable. During the last event, I didn't have a unit capable of soloing either of the corridors in 25-3, so when none of my stronger allies were online, it was tough to make any progress.
Agreed. None of my units stood a chance against 25-3, so I was farming BP on 26-6. The lower level short cooldown levels are much better, especially if you've an eye for leveling
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:47 am

I was just saying that because you compared the lower levels to 26-6 and not 25-3, but I understand what you mean now, thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Fastest Leveling chapter!   New Fastest Leveling chapter! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Fastest Leveling chapter!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next