Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

The Top 5 fastest units

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
louischanks

The Top 5 fastest units Empty
PostSubject: The Top 5 fastest units   The Top 5 fastest units I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:02 am

For Battle Arena, Many say Speed is the most important aspect of a unit.
So I was just wondering, regardless of ranks, which are the top 5 speediest units in the game?

I was looking at the wiki chart on speed, however I don't really understand the numbers beside the speed rating. eg. Speed C, 0.5 or Speed D, 0.8...how do I understand them?

And if I want to compare same speeds unit, like Kyo, Barbara, Gilberta, hTullia, how do can I know which one is faster? or are they all the same?

Last edited by louischanks on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZucchiniQueen
☆☆
ZucchiniQueen

PostSubject: Re: The Top 5 fastest units   The Top 5 fastest units I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:10 am

louischanks wrote:
So I was just wondering, regardless of ranks, which are the top 5 speediest units in the game?

I was looking at the wiki chart on speed, however I don't really understand the numbers beside the speed rating. eg. Speed C, 0.5 or Speed D, 0.8...how do I understand them?
In arena, top 5 fastest units would be:

Charles, Angela, Prudence, Stray Cat(u), and Jonathan? (not in terms of damage)

Only letter speed counts, the "0.5" ratings don't affect it. So anything S/A is top 5
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: The Top 5 fastest units   The Top 5 fastest units I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:06 am

ZucchiniQueen wrote:
louischanks wrote:

In arena, top 5 fastest units would be:

Charles, Angela, Prudence, Stray Cat(u), and Jonathan? (not in terms of damage)

Only letter speed counts, the "0.5" ratings don't affect it. So anything S/A is top 5
So, for a mid-tiered team, would Angela be a decent option due to her speed?
Back to top Go down
Bobkyou
☆☆☆
Bobkyou

PostSubject: Re: The Top 5 fastest units   The Top 5 fastest units I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:28 am

It's not just about speed though, it's about killing your opponent before they kill you. 5x Charles are extremely fast, but unless you are using an event item or summon 2 Charles allies, it won't actually kill your opponent. You will preferably kill your opponent with your 5 units in a single pass so you don't have to worry about one of your allies using a D speed unit or an event 4* as leader.

It's fairly easy to make a team of 5 S/A/B units to kill your opponent quickly, 3 Aksana (B speed) + 2 Charles (S speed) for example will kill your opponent in a single pass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Top 5 fastest units   The Top 5 fastest units I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Top 5 fastest units
Page 1 of 1