Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Quests chapter 37+?

Go down 
+4
lmnseason
KuroStar
deeception
Genshijin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Genshijin

Genshijin

Quests chapter 37+? Empty
PostSubject: Quests chapter 37+?   Quests chapter 37+? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:24 pm

I really like the core tower defense gameplay of Fantasica - my problem is, there's not enough of it, and it becomes a little too easy once you've got a bunch of L100ish 5*+es. I was happy when Chapter 36 released, but I would enjoy some more - perhaps more challenges in the veins of Helmut's Boot Camp or Mina's Trials.

My question is, does anyone know if more chapters are coming? I realize the English version is a bit behind Japan - how far is Japan now in available quest chapters? I looked on the JP wiki and couldn't really find any info.

As much as I love collecting units, it's even more satisfying to bash the crap out of monsters with them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Genshijin
deeception

deeception

PostSubject: Re: Quests chapter 37+?   Quests chapter 37+? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:38 pm

This.

I got hooked on this game due to the tower defence gameplay in addition to the TCG mechanics - would love to have more levels/quests/challenges.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Quests chapter 37+?   Quests chapter 37+? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Genshijin wrote:
I really like the core tower defense gameplay of Fantasica - my problem is, there's not enough of it, and it becomes a little too easy once you've got a bunch of L100ish 5*+es. I was happy when Chapter 36 released, but I would enjoy some more - perhaps more challenges in the veins of Helmut's Boot Camp or Mina's Trials.

My question is, does anyone know if more chapters are coming? I realize the English version is a bit behind Japan - how far is Japan now in available quest chapters? I looked on the JP wiki and couldn't really find any info.

As much as I love collecting units, it's even more satisfying to bash the crap out of monsters with them Very Happy
if you want challenge, theres something called 'Challenge Quest'
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Quests chapter 37+?   Quests chapter 37+? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:15 pm

KuroStar wrote:
Genshijin wrote:

if you want challenge, theres something called 'Challenge Quest'
Haha. I love the way you put it. It's true but that comes in every few weeks.

I suggest building a defense and testing other people's defense if you really love tower defense.
Back to top Go down
Happiemealz
☆☆☆
Happiemealz

PostSubject: Re: Quests chapter 37+?   Quests chapter 37+? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:20 am

Just wait till Mina's Trials comes around, these mini events are fairly regular (2 in the last 2 months, they serve mostly as fillers between main events).

Inferno levels can be quite the challenge even with 6*s. That's when you'll see all the Indian Chiefs on this forum discussing strategy and uploading screenshots.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Quests chapter 37+?   Quests chapter 37+? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:16 am

lmnseason wrote:
Haha. I love the way you put it. It's true but that comes in every few weeks.

I suggest building a defense and testing other people's defense if you really love tower defense.
that's not tower defense... i call that throwing tomatoes at the models on the cat walk...
Back to top Go down
Genshijin

Genshijin

PostSubject: Re: Quests chapter 37+?   Quests chapter 37+? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Quote :

The problem with that is people getting really pissy when they're attacked, even if you're not taking their stuff. Yes, I'm sure that 10K Luna of yours I won really stings.
Back to top Go down
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Genshijin
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: Quests chapter 37+?   Quests chapter 37+? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:10 pm

The Japanese version is currently on Episode 48

It's still pretty easy and can be completed in a relatively short amount of time, but the ones past Episode 40 become a bit more challenging because you can summon less units and allies, especially 42-7 where it's pretty much unbeatable for people without strong magic AoE units.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Quests chapter 37+?   Quests chapter 37+? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:36 am

What I enjoy is to try to use the minimal combination to finish the quests.
Yes, you almost don't need to think if you got a lot of maxed 5*.
So, what if all you have is a bunch of lv40-ish 4* and 3*?
What if you don't have 5, 6* allies around and you have to coop with 4*, non-maxed allies?

Try to beat all quest where you always get 1 or 2 stray monsters walking towards the very edge of the screen before the last numbers from either poison or last unit's attack pop up, and the unit is pretty far away, at the edge of its attack range.

BTW, I refuse to acknowledge this game as a proper tower defence.
You don't really have limited resources on the units you deploy, with high level and high * units, you don't have any trouble passing the regular quests, and Mina's quests are simply designed so specific units(fast melee poision units) are superb while other units are pretty much useless.
It's so off balance as a TD game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quests chapter 37+?   Quests chapter 37+? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quests chapter 37+?
Page 1 of 1