Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Ensobudo's Leveling strategy

Go down 
+11
Ghost_Star
Colaleon
MythSearcher
lmnseason
LivingNexus
NotAPieceOfPie
sGabe4
Nooblack
Soggytoaster
Timed
ensobudo
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ensobudo

ensobudo

Ensobudo's Leveling strategy Empty
PostSubject: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:30 am

Hello, I've been fine tuning my leveling strategy and thought I'd post it here both to help others and to possibly get some feedback from more experienced players.

I've read up on many other strategies like grinding 2-6, but that was just too boring for my taste. I like to play casually while messing on facebook or playing CS:GO.

Also note that this is sort of an "end game" strategy for players who have all training and all quests unlocked.

----------------------------------------

-=Step One=-

Train in 26-5. This will cost 28tp and give you
1* Jonathan
1* Dennis
2* Yakov
3* Catoblepas

-=Step Two=-

Send brave to all of your allies. And/or use all of your brave on card packs to collect more 1*, 2*, and 3* units.

-=Step Three=-

Quest in area 36-4 or whatever area is available to you with the most exp points.
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Quests
This is the fullest list I know of to figure that out.

When you quest, deploy all of your allies and your 2* units. Use whatever 2* units are at their lowest level.

-=Step Four=-

Enhance your 3* with all of the 1* units you have. I've read so many confusing charts and threads explaining the "best" level for a 3* feeder, but I say just forget it, keep leveling it until you've gotten a new 3*.

-=Step Five=-

Enhance your prize card. Remember you are only using your 2* and 3* units to feed into your main card. 1* units are used to feed your 3*

Make sure you keep at least one 3* unit so that you have something to pump your 1* into.
Make sure you keep at least two 2* units if you are questing 36-4.

When deciding which 3* and 2* units to keep, always keep the lowest level units.

----------------------------------------

Repeat this process until your unit is at it's max level!

You can figure out your own "goal" if you wish for what level your 2* and 3* units must be before feeding into your main card. Usually I try to get my 2* units to level 4 at least and my 3* units to around 10. But it all depends on whether or not you hit a dry spell with no 3* units, you must make sure to keep at least one 3* to keep feeding your 1* into, otherwise your unit list gets filled up.

Hope this is helpful to someone! Also feel free to give your feedback or ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:10 pm

don't forget to make the 2* and 3* the same type for the 5% bonus
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:42 am

10/10 Valk
5% type bonus on 1* feeds
no enhancement boost

Creating a level 10 3*:
16 x lv1 1* = 2768xp
1 x lv1 3* = 990xp
Total = 3758xp

A single lv10 3* gives 3960xp when used in enhancing another
card. As you can see above, the cards needed to make a lv10
3* add up to 3758xp when the cards are used individually. This
means that you have GAINED 202xp by feeding these cards into a
3* to make it lv10. Definitely worth creating!

Creating a level 11 3*:
19 x lv1 1* = 3287xp
1 x lv1 3* = 990xp
Total = 4277xp

A single lv11 3* gives 4290xp when used in enhancing another
card. As you can see above, the cards needed to make a lv11
3* add up to 4277xp when the cards are used individually. This
means that you have GAINED 13xp by feeding these cards into a
3* to make it lv11. Still worth creating as it gives a positive
figure.

Creating a level 12 3*:
23 x lv1 1* = 3979xp
1 x lv1 3* = 990xp
Total = 4969xp

A single lv12 3* gives 4618xp when used in enhancing another
card. As you can see above, the cards needed to make a lv12
3* add up to 4969xp when the cards are used individually. This
means that you have LOST 351xp by feeding these cards into a
3* to make it lv12. This is a huge loss in xp. Leveling a 3*
beyond lv11 is delaying your leveling process but saving on
luna costs.

Now lets go with an extreme example that could happen if you
were unlucky and didn't get another 3* before you got to lv20
on the current 3*.

Creating a level 20 3*:
61 x lv1 1* = 10553xp
1 x lv1 3* = 990xp
Total = 11543xp

A single lv20 3* gives 7260xp when used in enhancing another
card. As you can see above, the cards needed to make a lv20
3* add up to 11543xp when the cards are used individually.
This means that you have LOST 4283xp by feeding these cards
into a 3* to make it lv20. This is a GIGANTIC loss of xp. Leveling
a 3* this high just seems pointless to me.

It all comes down to preference in the end. If you enjoy doing it
the way you do then that is great! I prefer efficiency with my 3*
which is why I level them to 10.

Back to top Go down
Nooblack
☆☆☆☆
Nooblack

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:53 am

doesn't 2-7 give the most exp per min? since its 309xp and the cooldown is only 1 min and the quest itself only lasts for about 40~50 secs
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:59 am

Nooblack wrote:
doesn't 2-7 give the most exp per min? since its 309xp and the cooldown is only 1 min and the quest itself only lasts for about 40~50 secs

It is 308xp per run and yes you are correct.
A lot of people don't have the time or patience to sit around and
repeat a quest every 1 minute so they do it on a 5 min timer.
It is still a great way to gain xp over time while doing other
things Smile
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:44 am

this is kinda what I do most of the time, although the main difference is that I seem to get way too many 3*s (since I actively buy them for luna as well as training to get the big oxen) so I just feed all my 1*s and 2*s into the 3*s not caring about losing XP.
That way I have way too many beefed up 3*s (mostly monsters) so I get double use for them.
1. is for defense
2. whenever I decide to enhance I have a lot
plus they take up less space then to keep both 2*s and 3*s
I'm too lazy to bank my feeders lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:08 am

sGabe4 wrote:
this is kinda what I do most of the time, although the main difference is that I seem to get way too many 3*s (since I actively buy them for luna as well as training to get the big oxen) so I just feed all my 1*s and 2*s into the 3*s not caring about losing XP.
That way I have way too many beefed up 3*s (mostly monsters) so I get double use for them.
1. is for defense
2. whenever I decide to enhance I have a lot
plus they take up less space then to keep both 2*s and 3*s
I'm too lazy to bank my feeders lol Very Happy

And they reduce luna costs! Wink
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:04 am

Arrrrrggggh, feeders. The only time I ever use feeders are around panel events or boost fests.
It's a hassle for someone like me. Evil or Very Mad
Pure grinding in 2-7 all the way. I have the time and patience to burn anyways.
And if my inventory fills up with 1*/2*/3*s from 1-5 and/or brave packs, I just dump them on whoever.
Back to top Go down
ensobudo

ensobudo

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:37 pm

Soggytoaster, Thanks for the information about lost exp when leveling a 3* past level 10. You explained it in a way I hadn't seen before and it makes sense to me now.

I suppose if I have extra 1* after all my 3* are level 10, I can just feed the 1* straight into my main card that I am trying to level.
Back to top Go down
LivingNexus

LivingNexus

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:48 pm

Thanks, Toaster. What's the math on 2*s? Should I feed some 1*s to them first or just use a whole bunch of 1*s by themselves?
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:44 pm

ensobudo wrote:
Soggytoaster, Thanks for the information about lost exp when leveling a 3* past level 10. You explained it in a way I hadn't seen before and it makes sense to me now.

I suppose if I have extra 1* after all my 3* are level 10, I can just feed the 1* straight into my main card that I am trying to level.

That would definitely work Enso.
Read the following though as it is another method that saves luna and gives
the same xp results as feeding 1* directly into you main card.

LivingNexus wrote:
Thanks, Toaster. What's the math on 2*s? Should I feed some 1*s to them first or just use a whole bunch of 1*s by themselves?

2* cards have 0 xp loss and 0 xp gain at level 4. Feed 3 lv1 1* into them and
it is the same as feeding 3 lv1 1* and 1 lv1 2* to a card. This helps reduce luna
costs by a LOT because you are using 1 card instead of 4.

Also note that anything below level 4 with a 2* cuts even or extremely close to
even. You are better off using up 3 lv1 1* to get the 2* to lv4.

My suggestion for best xp results:
2* = lv4 (3 x lv1 1*)
3* = lv10 (16 or 17 x lv1 1* depending on type bonus)

This is the most xp efficient and luna efficient way of enhancing. If you feel like
saving more luna then you can level your 2* cards above level 4 but you will
incur an xp loss.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:03 am

Soggytoaster wrote:
Nooblack wrote:

It is 308xp per run and yes you are correct.
A lot of people don't have the time or patience to sit around and
repeat a quest every 1 minute so they do it on a 5 min timer.
It is still a great way to gain xp over time while doing other
things Smile

Whenever you are watching TV, this is the best quest to pull. I'm pretty sure everyone got the time for this. Who doesn't watch The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, South Park, Spongebob and other fun cartoons? Even when watching anime is a good time. Even when watching a movie in youtube. I think it's fair to say that 2-7 is fairly easy to farm when you're not doing anything. As for me, I'm really beat after work that I just want to relax kupo. lol
Back to top Go down
LivingNexus

LivingNexus

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:42 pm

So I've been playing a while now and I noticed a few things:

※ A [lv2] 1* gives you 2oo exp
※ One run of 2-7 will take three 1* to [lv2]

This gives you 6oo exp, which is much more efficient in terms of #2-7 runs, although not in Luna.

※ With +15% bonus, two [lv2] 1* will take a 2* to [lv4]
※ Two lv4 2* and one [lv1] 1* will take a 3* to [lv9]

This is more efficient than using thirteen 1* to take a 3* to level nine in terms of Luna and cards used, though not in time. A level nine 3* gives you 3812exp and costs 2925exp to make, a net gain of 887exp. This is all with the +15% bonus.

So here is my standard method:

※ Make two runs of 2-7 and get six level two 1*
※ Feed two [lv2] 1* to a 2* twice, gaining two [lv4] 2*
※ Feed two [lv4] 2* and one [lv1] 1* to a 3*, gaining a [lv9] 3*

This is almost enough to take a unit to level 12, so add in one more run of 2-7 and you've done in three runs what would normally take thirteen. Either that or use one more 1* feeder, for a total of nine cards used. There's no calculator for how much Luna you would spend (that would be a nice addition), so I don't have those numbers. Maybe one of you more experienced members can analyze this method and see where the flaws are.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:37 am

I'd suggest training on 6-3, 6-5 or 5-2, 5-3.
The Japanese version had much more luna on 6-3 than 6-5, the higher chest is 30k luna, but our version is only 15k instead, which is the same as 6-5.

5-2 and 5-3 on the other hand, gives 12k in the higher chest, and uses a little bit less TP.

You can get 2* in all of these training chapters.

Once you have excess luna, either buy TE or Potions with them, or simply go train in 3-5, not only does it spend less TP(12), it still gives a 2*, AND Gordon, the 1* unit, gives more EXP as a 1* feeder.

26-5, spend much more TP, double of 5-2&3.

You actually get more feeders from chapter 2, 5 and 6 than 26, a 3* is not worth the while unless you plan to sell it.
And you don't get as much luna in 26-5, which will start to eat into your reserves once you are leveling units that are above 70.

Last edited by MythSearcher on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:46 am

LivingNexus wrote:

This gives you 6oo exp, which is much more efficient in terms of #2-7 runs, although not in Luna.

※ With +15% bonus, two [lv2] 1* will take a 2* to [lv4]
※ Two lv4 2* and one [lv1] 1* will take a 3* to [lv9]

This is more efficient than using thirteen 1* to take a 3* to level nine in terms of Luna and cards used, though not in time. A level nine 3* gives you 3812exp and costs 2925exp to make, a net gain of 887exp. This is all with the +15% bonus.

So here is my standard method:

※ Make two runs of 2-7 and get six level two 1*
※ Feed two [lv2] 1* to a 2* twice, gaining two [lv4] 2*
※ Feed two [lv4] 2* and one [lv1] 1* to a 3*, gaining a [lv9] 3*

This is almost enough to take a unit to level 12, so add in one more run of 2-7 and you've done in three runs what would normally take thirteen. Either that or use one more 1* feeder, for a total of nine cards used. There's no calculator for how much Luna you would spend (that would be a nice addition), so I don't have those numbers. Maybe one of you more experienced members can analyze this method and see where the flaws are.

Different cards give you different exp, just that the same rarity gives you similar exp.
1* Gordon gives more exp than other 1*, especially the ones you get in training 1-5.
You can feed 17 1-5 units to a single 2* and get a lv9+around 90% exp,
but if you mix in units you get from 2-5, you always get over lv10, and if all 17 are Gordons, you can use 16 units to get lv10.
Back to top Go down
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:00 am

LivingNexus wrote:

Your theory is flawed. Indeed, you can level up three 1* units with one run of Quest 2-7 and feeding a level 2 1* unit indeed gives you 200 exp, but that doesn't mean that a single run of 2-7 has just netted you 600 exp. You could feed those three 1* units at level 1 and they would each give you 150 exp, for 450 exp in total. This means you've only increased your exp-gain by 150 exp by doing that 1 run of 2-7. Conclusion: it's still better to deploy the unit you wish to enhance in Quest 2-7 than it is to deploy three level 1 1* units.

You could enhance 2* units this way with your method and you would break even, but honestly I wouldn't bother. It's just much more convenient to feed them 3 fresh 1* units. For 3* units it's a different case. It could definitely be worth it to level them up to level 5 doing Quest 2-7, before you start feeding them units. But sadly, 3* units cannot be found in training levels and I don't think they ever will be.

LivingNexus wrote:
1* Gordon gives more exp than other 1*
This is not true. Some units cost more luna to use as feeders, but they all give the same exp. You might have seen Gordon give you more exp than a missile or magic unit when you were enhancing a melee unit, because of the 5% same-type bonus.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:56 am

just gona put what i do out there ^^

i use my 1*'s to level 3*'s to 10 and sell them

i quest my 2*'s to level 9 using 36-4 and use them

It takes 4 times doing 36-4 to get a 2* to level 9, and on the first level i do two at once, so its really like 3.5 times. This is, i think, gives the best exp gain.... as an example a level 9 2* gives my level 134 ana 13% exp, doing 36-4 gives ana 3%... to get a little mathy cause im board, i do 36-4 with 2* 7 times and get 26% exp where as doing that with just ana would be 21%, so its a 5% exp gain by questing feeders and questing them up like this will only get the 2*'s to level 9 with 1% extra exp so very little loss there.

Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:25 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
just gona put what i do out there ^^

i use my 1*'s to level 3*'s to 10 and sell them

i quest my 2*'s to level 9 using 36-4 and use them

It takes 4 times doing 36-4 to get a 2* to level 9, and on the first level i do two at once, so its really like 3.5 times. This is, i think, gives the best exp gain.... as an example a level 9 2* gives my level 134 ana 13% exp, doing 36-4 gives ana 3%... to get a little mathy cause im board, i do 36-4 with 2* 7 times and get 26% exp where as doing that with just ana would be 21%, so its a 5% exp gain by questing feeders and questing them up like this will only get the 2*'s to level 9 with 1% extra exp so very little loss there.

A level 9 2* is worth 1906 exp even with 10/10 valk and 5% type bonus. Doing 36-4 four times is worth 2520 exp. You're losing 614 exp every time not even counting the exp value of the level 1 2*.

It is never worthwhile to level feeders in quests. Always deploy the unit you're leveling in quests.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:59 am

Kadaan wrote:

A level 9 2* is worth 1906 exp even with 10/10 valk and 5% type bonus. Doing 36-4 four times is worth 2520 exp. You're losing 614 exp every time not even counting the exp value of the level 1 2*.

It is never worthwhile to level feeders in quests. Always deploy the unit you're leveling in quests.

well i dont know about exact exp numbers... but i do know questing my feeders gives me 5% more of a level than questing my target... could just be the enchant bonus event thing, but still makes more sense to me.

When I actually put this into practice I would have to quest my main 9 times to get the same benefit or the same amount of experience as questing feeders 7 times... just sayin.

Go ahead and try it. Start with a higher level unit, say a level 100+ unit, quest it 7 times... you should get about 21% of the way to the next level. now quest your feeders (first time do 2 at once, then one at a time for the other 6, 3 each) and you should get about 26% of the way to the next level... no need to spout theory's on how much exp the level 9 2* will give, just get the real numbers you can see on your screen.

edit: im not tryin to say the exp worksheet is wrong because i havent looked into it, i just know that i am right about the questin feeders thing. when leveling at 130+, an extra 5% is huge... maybe its just the feeders give an extra bonus to that level over questing... i dont know
Back to top Go down
LivingNexus

LivingNexus

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:20 am

Colaleon wrote:

Your theory is flawed. Indeed, you can level up three 1* units with one run of Quest 2-7 and feeding a level 2 1* unit indeed gives you 200 exp, but that doesn't mean that a single run of 2-7 has just netted you 600 exp. You could feed those three 1* units at level 1 and they would each give you 150 exp, for 450 exp in total. This means you've only increased your exp-gain by 150 exp by doing that 1 run of 2-7. Conclusion: it's still better to deploy the unit you wish to enhance in Quest 2-7 than it is to deploy three level 1 1* units.

I see where you're going. If it takes one minute to earn 308exp in 2-7, and it takes about a minute to navigate to the enhance screen and feed your unit, then adding an extra minute to do 2-7 again for only 150exp net gain isn't efficient. Thanks for pointing that out.

I think my new strategy for now will be feeding a 2* to level 4 and then banking him until the next enhancement boost event, while it still only costs two 1* to get him there. After that I guess I will just keep banking cards.

GhostStar wrote:
It takes 4 times doing 36-4 to get a 2* to level 9, and on the first level i do two at once, so its really like 3.5 times.

The issue with quests after chapter 4 is the cooldown time. Since the cooldown for 36-4 is five minutes, you're taking 20 minutes to do what you could accomplish in 8 minutes. That's fine if you are doing something else while grinding, but if you are just sitting there playing the game then you are wasting huge amounts of time. I'm sure you're already aware of this, but I thought I'd point it out for anyone reading this.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:29 am

LivingNexus wrote:

The issue with quests after chapter 4 is the cooldown time. Since the cooldown for 36-4 is five minutes, you're taking 20 minutes to do what you could accomplish in 8 minutes. That's fine if you are doing something else while grinding, but if you are just sitting there playing the game then you are wasting huge amounts of time. I'm sure you're already aware of this, but I thought I'd point it out for anyone reading this.

yes, i go for the 5min cool down over the 1 min cool down because realistically while im at work/home/whatever i cant be starting the quest every min exactly and if you miss 2 out of 5 in a 5 min period your losing ground
Back to top Go down
LivingNexus

LivingNexus

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:31 am

IMO doing 36-4 throughout the day beats the hell out of not gaining exp at all.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
well i dont know about exact exp numbers... but i do know questing my feeders gives me 5% more of a level than questing my target... could just be the enchant bonus event thing, but still makes more sense to me.

When I actually put this into practice I would have to quest my main 9 times to get the same benefit or the same amount of experience as questing feeders 7 times... just sayin.

Go ahead and try it. Start with a higher level unit, say a level 100+ unit, quest it 7 times... you should get about 21% of the way to the next level. now quest your feeders (first time do 2 at once, then one at a time for the other 6, 3 each) and you should get about 26% of the way to the next level... no need to spout theory's on how much exp the level 9 2* will give, just get the real numbers you can see on your screen.

edit: im not tryin to say the exp worksheet is wrong because i havent looked into it, i just know that i am right about the questin feeders thing. when leveling at 130+, an extra 5% is huge... maybe its just the feeders give an extra bonus to that level over questing... i dont know

You're not taking into account the base exp from the level 1 feeders. If you quest your main card AND feed it the level 1 feeders it will be more exp than the quested feeders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:13 pm

Kadaan wrote:

You're not taking into account the base exp from the level 1 feeders. If you quest your main card AND feed it the level 1 feeders it will be more exp than the quested feeders.

soooo your saying that questing my main and then feeding it a level 2* would give more exp than leveling up my 2* feeder via questing?

ok, so i'll check this out... feeding my 135 ana a level 1 2* gave it 3% and questing it gave it 3%. Now i run out of feeders a lot so lets compare like this... I will use 2 feeders in each case and quest 7 times in each case...

Questing main:
7x quest = 21%
+
2x level 1 2* = 6%
=
total exp gain: 27%

Questing feeders:
2x level 7 2* = 26%

ok, so i see your point, if i wanted to take my 2*'s and feed it at level 1, sure i see what your getting at. I would get an extra 1% if i quested my ana and feed it the 2* at level 1....

However, to me this seems like a waste of feeders and luna....
Back to top Go down
LivingNexus

LivingNexus

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:22 pm

I think the main flaw in our thinking was that we were comparing questing a unit OR questing feeders, when we should have been thinking about questing a unit AND using feeders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ensobudo's Leveling strategy   Ensobudo's Leveling strategy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ensobudo's Leveling strategy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next