Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Monster Leveling?

Go down 
+5
Timed
meximan1390
ChaosCleff
Vaati
GnatB
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Monster Leveling? Empty
PostSubject: Monster Leveling?   Monster Leveling? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:59 pm

Is here any good way to level monsters? Working on leveling some 6/7* monsters, and it's getting quite expensive.

I suspect at this point (lvl 120+) it's probably best to switch over to goddesses, but AFAIK there isn't a monster goddess, so you're stuck with using an incorrect one at 1 level/goddess.

Is that still pretty much the best way to go or does one of the goddesses actually do 3 for monsters?
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

Monster Leveling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Leveling?   Monster Leveling? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Saddly, monsters are the bane of levelling.

Your best bet is using 4* feeders, i think.
Back to top Go down
ChaosCleff
☆☆

Monster Leveling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Leveling?   Monster Leveling? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:14 pm

Based on what is known about card enhancements, it seems that each monster can be classified as being either melee, missile, or magic, although this information is not explicitly shown on the card.

For recruitables, I suspect they are of the same type as their recruited forms.
Eg. Vertxx(m) should be melee since Vertex(u) is melee.
So feeding anu to Vertex(m) should boost its level by 3. I would love to test this out, but mine is doing a 70+hour foraging XD
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

Monster Leveling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Leveling?   Monster Leveling? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:17 pm

Well if you take efficiency in terms of TE needed to max the monster, even at only one level per goddess, once you get to level 115 it becomes more efficient to use goddesses instead of lvl 40 4*s.

With 3TE you can buy a set of any goddess, 2TE may even be possible, and that will give you five levels. With those same 3TE you can get three lvl 40 4*s and even with the same type xp bonus boost you will only get 4.67 levels.

This is all without enhancement boost.
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

Monster Leveling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Leveling?   Monster Leveling? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:28 am

10-4 bears
you make them lvl 4 with 3 1* and then feed them
This is probably the cheapest and easiest way (well faster then the 3* feeders)
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Monster Leveling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Leveling?   Monster Leveling? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:28 pm

Timed wrote:
10-4 bears
you make them lvl 4 with 3 1* and then feed them
This is probably the cheapest and easiest way (well faster then the 3* feeders)
Considering it would probably take a hundred lvl 4 2*'s to go up a level 120+, at over 10k per, I'm not really sure I'd consider that particularly cost effective. You'd probably have to buy Luna with TE...
Back to top Go down
ChaosCleff
☆☆

Monster Leveling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Leveling?   Monster Leveling? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:17 am

Just tested using anu on my Vertex monster.

She gained 1 level...whee~!
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

Monster Leveling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Leveling?   Monster Leveling? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:54 pm

Monsters appear to be in 3 categories: Land, Air, Sea

If you use a Land monster to enhance a Land monster, the exp gain appears to be greater than with a Sea or Air monster.

In my experience, using a non-monster unit to enhance a monster unit hasn't shown much if any difference between Melee, Missile, or Magic.
Back to top Go down
superk4y

superk4y

Monster Leveling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Leveling?   Monster Leveling? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:38 pm

ChaosCleff wrote:
Just tested using anu on my Vertex monster.

She gained 1 level...whee~!
xfalconhunterx wrote:
Monsters appear to be in 3 categories: Land, Air, Sea

If you use a Land monster to enhance a Land monster, the exp gain appears to be greater than with a Sea or Air monster.

In my experience, using a non-monster unit to enhance a monster unit hasn't shown much if any difference between Melee, Missile, or Magic.
As xfalconhunterx said, Monsters are divided in 3 categories Land, Air and Sea.
I have read in the forum sometimes ago someone stated that each monster has its own unit type associates with, where Land monster associates with Melee, Air associates with Miissile and Sea associates with Magic, which I think is indeed accurate because I really think I notice a slightly better experiences gained when I fed my monster with its associates unit type. But most of the time I'm too lazy to bother and sort them units out when feeding to monsters. Of course you can give a try yourself. Smile

As for chaoscleff, if you want to test feeding a goddess to a vertex monster, I guess you should feed a tartu instead of anu based on the formula since vertex is a sea monster.
Back to top Go down
ChaosCleff
☆☆

Monster Leveling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Leveling?   Monster Leveling? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:51 am

superk4y wrote:
As for chaoscleff, if you want to test feeding a goddess to a vertex monster, I guess you should feed a tartu instead of anu based on the formula since vertex is a sea monster.
Sounds interesting haha, but its weird since Vertex becomes a melee unit when recruited.

Will test that once enhance boost comes around. Gonna bump her close to max with my feeders before using goddesses.
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

Monster Leveling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Leveling?   Monster Leveling? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:52 am

ChaosCleff wrote:
superk4y wrote:
Sounds interesting haha, but its weird since Vertex becomes a melee unit when recruited.

Will test that once enhance boost comes around. Gonna bump her close to max with my feeders before using goddesses.
I'm pretty certain that monsters gain 1 level regardless of what goddess you throw at them though S: (except maybe Epona)
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

Monster Leveling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Leveling?   Monster Leveling? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:53 pm

monsters are their own type, they are not land, air, or sea. feeding goddesses to them is a waste.
Back to top Go down
superk4y

superk4y

Monster Leveling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Leveling?   Monster Leveling? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:16 am

On the other hand, I have noticed even feeding the same type of unit to a monster will give your monster a different amount of experience.

Took Jonathan, Gordon, Miranda all are 1* melee unit feeder card. Although I didn't know the exact formula but I am pretty sure it's somehow in correlation with the amount of luna spent for the feeder unit. The more luna needed on the unit, the higher experience it will give despite sharing the same star and same type with the other unit. And as in Jonathan, Gordon and Miranda case, you'll notice that Gordon give the highest experience among them.

And I think this applies to feeding unit also, not just monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monster Leveling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Leveling?   Monster Leveling? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Leveling?
Page 1 of 1