Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Efficient leveling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aurixx

Efficient leveling  Empty
PostSubject: Efficient leveling    Efficient leveling  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:25 pm

I know there are many ways to level. I'm not interested in buying feeders. I want to be self sufficient and my question for you is:

With all the 1,2,3*s I acquire with training and brave points, what method would be most efficient for leveling my 4*'s??

Currently I am feeding my level 1 1*'s (17 into 1 to make them level 10)

I use them to feed 2*'s to either level 10 or 15 (I'm not really sure what level to get the 2*'s)

I then use like 5-6 level 10 or 15 2*'s to feed into a 3*

After I have 4-5 3*'s that have been fed from this method (from lvl 1) I"ll just dump them into my 4* but it doesn't seem to be that efficient.

Could someone explain to me the optimal way to do this?
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: Efficient leveling    Efficient leveling  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:41 pm

There's not the right way to do it...

How you should level your feeders should depend on your 1*/2*/3* cards distribution. But in general:

1* should NEVER be fed directly to the card that you want to level, they should be used to level the 2*/3* feeders that you want to ultimately feed to the card that you want to level.

2* feeders can be level to lvl 4 with 3 x f1*, lvl 5 with 5 x f1*, lvl 6 with 6 x f1* (note: you must have lvl 10 blessing of Valkyrie and 2 of the f1* must be the same type as the feeder you are leveling), or lvl 10 with 16-18 x f1* (depending on type of the 1* and level of blessing of Valkyrie)

3* feeders normally are leveled to lvl 10/11. There are couple of ways to do it: either with 16-18 x f1*; 5 x f2* + 1 f1*; 2 x lvl 4 2* + 1 x f2* + 1 x f1*, etc.

Those leveled 2* and 3* feeders can then be fed to the card you want to level, ideally all at once to minimize the luna cost (i.e luna cost is related to level of the card you are leveling). Some people even bank all the card before trying to enhance to get the most of out it.

Hopefully this will answer your question
Back to top Go down
aurixx

PostSubject: Re: Efficient leveling    Efficient leveling  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:44 pm

This is exactly what I was trying to figure out. Thank you for the swift response.
Back to top Go down
corroded
☆☆☆
corroded

PostSubject: Re: Efficient leveling    Efficient leveling  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:51 pm

I also try to level my 2* feeds by doing 38-7 twice. They go up to level 4 of you use good allies and 2 2*

That way I save the 1* feeds for the 3*s. Take note though, I only got that much feeders because of the latest event.

Usually I do what was outlined above
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: Efficient leveling    Efficient leveling  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:11 pm

corroded wrote:
I also try to level my 2* feeds by doing 38-7 twice.  They go up to level 4 of you use good allies and 2 2*

That way I save the 1* feeds for the 3*s. Take note though,  I only got that much feeders because of the latest event.

Usually I do what was outlined above

I have done some testing about 2 days ago, and I think one of the best way to utilize 38-7 is by first feeding 2 x f1* of the same type to the f2* before doing 38-7. If you do that, your f2* will become lvl 6 after 38-7. (Assuming you have lvl 10 blessing of valkyrie and deploying only 1 unit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Efficient leveling    Efficient leveling  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Efficient leveling
Page 1 of 1