Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Re-Releasing old events

Go down 
+2
KuroStar
Ghost_Star
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Re-Releasing old events Empty
PostSubject: Re-Releasing old events   Re-Releasing old events I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:09 am

im torn on re-releaseing old events... i wounder if the tower will be like the old school one of if they will bastardize it into the new one.

anyway on the one hand i look forward to having gloria, anges, blad and charl again but the other old super limited guys i have will tank, like my luce monster (from 3rd or 4th event iirc) going for 50-100 te on fanta trade>< (thats a 4* worth about 5x 6*). on the other had i really really want colo events to come back, and the first colo was the second event.

maybe they'll make +1* versions of everything so there will be a new 5* anges and what not... one can hope
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Re-Releasing old events   Re-Releasing old events I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:10 pm

Yes, ultra rare rewards... something tells me they'll reprint event rewards but on the other hand , I'm not sure, perhaps they will come up with other versions of the event rewards, that way, the rarity of the cards will stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Re-Releasing old events   Re-Releasing old events I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:03 am

If they actually reprint the event rewards...oh man.

RIP Fanta
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Re-Releasing old events   Re-Releasing old events I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:54 am

Just imagine, free Diana for everyone~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Re-Releasing old events   Re-Releasing old events I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:39 am

po1102 wrote:
Just imagine, free Diana for everyone~ Very Happy

or possibly 500 copies of B.Diana. GG
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: Re-Releasing old events   Re-Releasing old events I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:11 am

I usually change the channel on television when I notice a rerun is on...
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Re-Releasing old events   Re-Releasing old events I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:22 pm

Lol they can't do 500 copies. Maybe 100 or less.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Re-Releasing old events   Re-Releasing old events I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:11 pm

matakaw wrote:
Lol they can't do 500 copies. Maybe 100 or less.

I don't see why not though. Anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Re-Releasing old events   Re-Releasing old events I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:54 am

Well guess there won't be 500 Diana after all. They're only adding like 5 P.Glorias. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Releasing old events   Re-Releasing old events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-Releasing old events
Page 1 of 1