Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Things you would wish to see in events!

Go down 
+3
aszutai
bleachcosplay
KuroStar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Things you would wish to see in events! Empty
PostSubject: Things you would wish to see in events!   Things you would wish to see in events! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:32 am

I converted the 'album' topic to this... Less messy xD
Yup, what would you want to see in the current events like any mew features or something like that. I am interested to see player's imagination and ideas xD
As for me, I would want quests during the panel event that are in a 60min cooldown and gives around 10k BT but TE cannot be used in those quests Very Happy
Think how much convenient would it be!
What ideas can you come up?

Last edited by StarOnyx on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Things you would wish to see in events!   Things you would wish to see in events! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:46 am

It's cool, all we have to do is look at the silhouette and figure out what 4* unit-oh right... -.-

Perhaps it's the new school's out 4* unit?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Things you would wish to see in events!   Things you would wish to see in events! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:11 am

bleachcosplay wrote:
It's cool, all we have to do is look at the silhouette and figure out what 4* unit-oh right... -.-

Perhaps it's the new school's out 4* unit?

I would not have made this post f it was that unit. I included the 2 4* units you'll get from the event, but the total number of units don't tally. I used kadaan's wiki to help me calculate the other units but it's still 86 in total! > < The units I'm missing that I need to album also total to 86 with the units I albumed already!
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Things you would wish to see in events!   Things you would wish to see in events! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:18 pm

Maybe it's like that "Pandora" monster unit in Christmas? XD

If it's really an extra, I say it's either an event unit that has yet to be revealed or one of their programming staff didn't have enough coffee in the morning and mis-typed a few bits of code Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: Things you would wish to see in events!   Things you would wish to see in events! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:59 am

I have a feeling we will find out soon... Arrow
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Things you would wish to see in events!   Things you would wish to see in events! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:49 am

Changed topic .... Lol
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Things you would wish to see in events!   Things you would wish to see in events! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:12 am

I swear everytime I look at this thread it has a different name...
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Things you would wish to see in events!   Things you would wish to see in events! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:36 am

po1102 wrote:
What the heck? We're getting off topic here!!!
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Things you would wish to see in events!   Things you would wish to see in events! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:19 am

StarOnyx wrote:
po1102 wrote:

What topic? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Things you would wish to see in events!   Things you would wish to see in events! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:44 am

po1102 wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
po1102 wrote:

What topic? Very Happy
Nvm
Back to top Go down
MrIcculus

MrIcculus

PostSubject: Re: Things you would wish to see in events!   Things you would wish to see in events! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:00 am

Well back "on topic", kinda. More like what i want to see added to Fanta in general. I'd like to see Fanta add an option where you can battle yourself to test your own defense, see how it works, and tweak it. Or alternatively, an option where you can watch the animations of people who had battled you for the same reasons. It would be nice to make battling others more challenging, or at least more relevant other than just to get battle seasoned.

For the same reason, some pvp action, I would also like to be able to do arena style battles at any time separate from events like the current battle option. For some people, myself included, arena is my "end game" and favorite part of Fanta. Building a team is fun, getting to attack with that team is more fun. It would be awesome to get to try out different ideas for teams, like what would a whole team of x-mas lies do to a stronger team? 20cost B Slow, she is weak but an A speed with leader effects, so fast. I imagine 5 slows coming at you in rapid succession could keep teams from getting many swings in. Id like to be able to try that any time and if it doesn't work go back to the drawing board.
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Things you would wish to see in events!   Things you would wish to see in events! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:14 am

I'd like an event where free/low paying players have a chance to obtain a rare card without devoting their life to the game for a week.

Something along the lines of having a small, random chance to get a 5*/6* while completing certain tasks. For example, in a training event: every boss you beat gives you a very small chance at a 5*. The rare boss has a small chance of giving a 6*...

Having something like that every now and then would give us some hope in getting something good, and motivate people to play more [this alone would bring in some cash, right?]. Plus, paying players would still be able to spend money in order to encounter more bosses and thus have a better shot at the rares.
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Things you would wish to see in events!   Things you would wish to see in events! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:29 pm

I love how my post after the initial post makes no sense whatsoever.

Um, I did mention adding an event involving monsters some time ago. Either an arena event with monsters or a PvP battle event.

Then again, implementing a fighting game like Street Fighter into Fantasica would be cool too.
I can already imagine:

Vlad vs. Nix, GO!
BAM BAM BAM
Nix is the Winner!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you would wish to see in events!   Things you would wish to see in events! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things you would wish to see in events!
Page 1 of 1