Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New event?

Go down 
+7
solascension
memphiskite
ElysianField
pnoytroi
Valhades
basiliskeye
KuroStar
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

New event? Empty
PostSubject: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Since there wasn't any future events announced, do you think there will be an event or what event do you think will appear? My guess is... The Fires of the Apocalypse Part 2 lol...
Back to top Go down
basiliskeye

basiliskeye

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:33 pm

There were a couple events before part 2 in Japan, they have so far more or less done everything but the limited card packs in the same sequence as they did in Japan; so I would assume they would continue on that track.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:13 pm

basiliskeye wrote:
There were a couple events before part 2 in Japan, they have so far more or less done everything but the limited card packs in the same sequence as they did in Japan; so I would assume they would continue on that track.
Maybe they would continue, but what i experienced from most games, they sometimes don't follow the Japanese or korean servers of the game ... >_<
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:07 am

IIRC the next event is Key of Getia, a PVP event. Time get your line-up of hard-hitters, AOE, and high efficiency units together.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:27 am

Val, where'd you get your info? :-)

You're already guaranteed a top 10 lol.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:09 am

i want a mina-trials event.

Surprised

but a pvp event is fun too.

so in the end i don't care as long as we have a event.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:13 am

pnoytroi wrote:
Val, where'd you get your info? :-)

You're already guaranteed a top 10 lol.

Go Valhades, go! Time for the spotlight to shine on you again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:15 am

Memphiskite last time i saw on the rankings you were leading.

do you still do ?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:18 am

I am now the SECOND RICHEST MAN ALIVE~!!!

... from the words of an idiot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:32 am

^that makes no sense

to me.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:57 am

That means I came in second.

New event? Eaaf2647-ee3a-4f74-991f-60ea1959cec3
Back to top Go down
solascension

solascension

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:05 am

poor gt
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:27 am

Can i ask you how much you burned memphiskite?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:25 am

Hmm.... about 900-1200te & close to a 1000 Blaze Tickets, I think... I didn't keep track of it... @__@

Also, you can just call me Mem or Mempy. Isn't it a mouthful to say my whole name? Razz
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:02 am

Surprised

that's a lot.

Willing to let me album her ?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:05 am

ElysianField wrote:
Surprised

that's a lot.

Willing to let me album her ?

Hhhmmmmm...................
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:19 am

^ i understand if you say no xD
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:24 am

ElysianField wrote:

Hmmm.... let me think about it for a while first and then I'll get back to you....

-___________-
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:46 am

memphiskite wrote:
ElysianField wrote:

Hmmm.... let me think about it for a while first and then I'll get back to you....

-___________-

take your time xD
Back to top Go down
GamingPauper

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:18 pm

What's the deal with the new limited edition set for this event? I can't tell how many cards you get in the box. . And the series seems top heavy, with 1 six star 3 five star 2 four star and just 1 3 star. . . That is right. . Right? Does that mean you get a a hand full of the 1 three star unit in each box? Or better odds of getting the rarer cards.?
Back to top Go down
sagemacleod
Soul Stealer [Retired]
sagemacleod

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:25 pm

GamingPauper wrote:
What's the deal with the new limited edition set for this event? I can't tell how many cards you get in the box. . And the series seems top heavy, with 1 six star 3 five star 2 four star and just 1 3 star. . . That is right. . Right? Does that mean you get a a hand full of the 1 three star unit in each box? Or better odds of getting the rarer cards.?

By having more * cards, people are more likely to buy maybe?
Back to top Go down
KillianBlack

KillianBlack

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:06 pm

GamingPauper wrote:

I got 3 of the 3* and 2 each of the 4 * in my box.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:17 pm

^

one box gave me 6 3*'s
Back to top Go down
GamingPauper

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Wow, that is what I expected would be possible, more lame that its all the same unit. . Doesn't even flesh out the album
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:45 am

If you ask me, with the amount of new users playing the game and judging from what happened with the witches series, it's almost not necessary to literally buy the series pack.

Thanks to the amount of Kikis & Megs available, their prices have dropped to an affordable price or fair trade among players, so with 3 5* princesses being almost 'easy' to obtain, you'd be better off trading the current collection you have for a couple of them with their prices also dropping right now.

Probably the only time you'll want to buy the series pack is if you need the extra luna/unit flow to make your trading easier.

Or if you're after the rare 6* unit.... how many people have it now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New event?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next