Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Event 6s?

Go down 
+5
cliffbiram
Cam
DatGreenTea
shure
tsunami987
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tsunami987

Event 6s? Empty
PostSubject: Event 6s?   Event 6s? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Not really a rant but... well, kind of. I started actually going for rankings and event rewards during the symphony event, and so far it's been going at least somewhat well. I have a near 120 kreuz, two other 5s, and about 70 four starts from packs and rewards. After the major disappointment that was the guild event, I was really looking forward to one that I could potentially place in or at least have a shot at the 6s. Here's the thing, though...

After burning through 15 pots earlier and all my hooks, currently I'm down to 2400th or so, and I barely have the 4s. I see that the 5s is 200,000 points and while I THINK that is obtainable, I can't normally kill Merrow without burning pots for allies and tp, since my highest unit is Kreuz. The only time I've been able to kill her it took me three pots and three sea shards. I've been at it since the start of the event, losing time only to sleep or the occasional rush at work. I really am hoping to get at the 6s but it seems like noone has any idea how much she'll be. If the difference is about the same as the tower event was,  it seems like NOONE except for people spending 100+ on pots will be able to do it.

Okay, that was more of a rant than I thought... But does anyone have any tips? I have many 6-7s allies, but it's a crapshoot if I'll actually have assists when merrow shows up since I have to burn allies just against lvl 50 bosses.

Edit: I read the wiki again, and realized that further down it shows Margot as being 700000... thats 70k a day. How is that even possible WITH spending money? >_<
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

Event 6s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6s?   Event 6s? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:45 pm

tsunami987 wrote:
Not really a rant but... well, kind of. I started actually going for rankings and event rewards during the symphony event, and so far it's been going at least somewhat well. I have a near 120 kreuz, two other 5s, and about 70 four starts from packs and rewards. After the major disappointment that was the guild event, I was really looking forward to one that I could potentially place in or at least have a shot at the 6s. Here's the thing, though...

After burning through 15 pots earlier and all my hooks, currently I'm down to 2400th or so, and I barely have the 4s. I see that the 5s is 200,000 points and while I THINK that is obtainable, I can't normally kill Merrow without burning pots for allies and tp, since my highest unit is Kreuz. The only time I've been able to kill her it took me three pots and three sea shards. I've been at it since the start of the event, losing time only to sleep or the occasional rush at work. I really am hoping to get at the 6s but it seems like noone has any idea how much she'll be. If the difference is about the same as the tower event was,  it seems like NOONE except for people spending 100+ on pots will be able to do it.

Okay, that was more of a rant than I thought... But does anyone have any tips? I have many 6-7s allies, but it's a crapshoot if I'll actually have assists when merrow shows up since I have to burn allies just against lvl 50 bosses.
I wouldn't really count on getting rank 6* without hooks, pots, event 5-6* in this event. Because of dream packs there's sooo many of ppl who spent hundreds of $, so they have hooks, and get high ranks. I have event 6*, grind hard, burn pots sometimes and I'm 420 now :f Have like 50 more pots, and still don't know if I'll do it. Better keep your pots for other event, where it wont be spend more= get higher rank
Back to top Go down
tsunami987

Event 6s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6s?   Event 6s? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Yeah, I already know I won't get the ranking 6... prolly not even 5, though I may spent some more on dream packs and see about ranking in the 1400s if I get closer near the end. Unfortunately I burned all of my pots last event, didnt get the 5 even, built up about 20, and now they're gone. Maybe someday I'll pull a lucky 6 but outlook is bleak considering after prolly 125 spent I've seen all 3's and 4's. Oh well, lol.
Back to top Go down
DatGreenTea
☆☆
DatGreenTea

Event 6s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6s?   Event 6s? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:14 pm

tsunami987 wrote:
Yeah, I already know I won't get the ranking 6... prolly not even 5, though I may spent some more on dream packs and see about ranking in the 1400s if I get closer near the end. Unfortunately I burned all of my pots last event, didnt get the 5 even, built up about 20, and now they're gone. Maybe someday I'll pull a lucky 6 but outlook is bleak considering after prolly 125 spent I've seen all 3's and 4's. Oh well, lol.
With a good 5* team, give or take a 6* or two, you can still rank fairly well.

Also, if you are spending, you have to try and spend wisely. For example, we have the whole roulette multiplier thing going on right now. If you get a 2 or 3, you might not want to spend, although if you get a 4 or higher, that might be a better time to drop some cash. Also, think about purchasing Time Elixirs and Potions before units. (Note: I believe the roulette only applies to the premium packs)

Although me and Shure might not be very big spenders, and most times not spenders at all, we both pulled event 6*s on our first dream pack pull, so you just have to hope things will get better from here on out. Don't get too caught up in the disappointment there buddy. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hakitou.tumblr.com
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

Event 6s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6s?   Event 6s? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:28 pm

Maybe focus more on getting a cheap 6* or two before trying to rank. Monica, Vlad and Dana are good pullable 6*s that will make events easier. In the meantime I would recommend saving all your pots and TE (maybe spend a bit if it helps you get a 6*). After some saving I'm sure you'll have enough to rank decently.
Back to top Go down
cliffbiram
☆☆
cliffbiram

Event 6s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6s?   Event 6s? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:46 pm

Cam wrote:
Maybe focus more on getting a cheap 6* or two before trying to rank. Monica, Vlad and Dana are good pullable 6*s that will make events easier. In the meantime I would recommend saving all your pots and TE (maybe spend a bit if it helps you get a 6*). After some saving I'm sure you'll have enough to rank decently.
Excellent advice!  Save that tradeable TE/POTs and get yourself some 6*

Two major things are working against a 5* free player here.

Someone already mentioned the Dreampacks throwing things off.  This is actually pretty huge.  As far as I can see on my climb up the ranks, starting around the low 100's people have Maiden 7* leaders.

This benefits double.  If they have active allies with hooks they will get huge hits from hooks on bosses.  They can kill bosses much faster than a 5* team. The bosses for this event seem to be balanced with 7* in mind, unlike the Lilith event that assumed that most of the higher players will have 6* units.

Training events are traditionally a bit easier to rank in with some luck, active allies, and good strategy (knowing when not to fight and de-level your bosses for instance)  Having said that, this is NOT the training event for that kind of player (and I'm usually one of them).

Upside

Here's the good news friends, there are a CRAP ton of very good 5* in the market now because of all the pulls.  You can most certainly get a good deal on excellent 5* units due to the flood.  Even better, with 3 extremely powerful 7* in many high end players hands, I believe good solid 6* units will be even more affordable than ever.  I had one player tell me "I don't care about 6*.  they are like 5* to me."  That attitude will help the savvy 5* player get some good deals on some excellent units.

I would actually recommend, if you spend any money at all, to buy pots/Te and use that to trade.  It's a buyers market friends.  Competing will cost you thousands in this one, but walking away with some nice new units is very economical through trade!

Last edited by cliffbiram on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected minor spelling issues)
Back to top Go down
DatGreenTea
☆☆
DatGreenTea

Event 6s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6s?   Event 6s? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:57 pm

^All awesome advice! Like Cam said earlier, your best bet is to save your current TE and Pots until you know you have a really good shot at ranking well. And like cliffbiram said as well, the safest thing you could ever do with your money is to buy Pots and TE from the Shop. Even though you could try your luck and hopefully win out with a 6* pull, that will always be a sure-fire way to get what you want.
Back to top Go down
tsunami987

Event 6s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6s?   Event 6s? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Yeah, I keep hearing stories of good pulls from dream packs, but I could take 30 bucks spent on that and buy te for a 6s... Possibly. Thank you all for the great responses... It definitely puts things into perspective! I will ask one more question, which is how should I go about trying to trade for TE? I have some higher 4s, but what should I sell sets at? That has been my biggest issue, since I have mounds of 4s but no trade able te or pots.
Back to top Go down
DatGreenTea
☆☆
DatGreenTea

Event 6s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6s?   Event 6s? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:11 pm

4*s (excluding the really LE ones) usually go up by 1 TE for every 20 levels. The most common being fresh (1 TE), level 40 (2 TE), and maxed for 4 TE. It really depends what level your units when you bundle them in sets. I've seen level 40 sets go for 8 TE, but that was when the market was... better. haha I haven't seen any recently, so really just check around and come to your own conclusion about what you think is best. ^^
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

Event 6s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6s?   Event 6s? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Tsunami, just as a note, DatGreenTea's prices above are outdated.  My wife and I had Lvl 40 4* sets and max 4* sets.  She was finally able to sell her max 4* set for 2 te each and it took me days to sell my Lvl 40 4* set for 1 te each.  That being said, you can buy fresh 4*'s for 1 or 2 te per set, take them to level 40, and sell the set for 5te, making a few te.  Or you can go all the way to max and make more, but it will take longer.

I would say in today's market, 4*'s start at .around .25 te and Lvl 40 is 1 te and max is 2te.
Back to top Go down
tsunami987

Event 6s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6s?   Event 6s? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:37 pm

Kinda thought so, I still havent sold a single 4s, save for goddesses, heh.
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

Event 6s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6s?   Event 6s? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:24 am

cliffbiram wrote:
Cam wrote:
Excellent advice!  Save that tradeable TE/POTs and get yourself some 6*

Two major things are working against a 5* free player here.

Someone already mentioned the Dreampacks throwing things off.  This is actually pretty huge.  As far as I can see on my climb up the ranks, starting around the low 100's people have Maiden 7* leaders.

This benefits double.  If they have active allies with hooks they will get huge hits from hooks on bosses.  They can kill bosses much faster than a 5* team. The bosses for this event seem to be balanced with 7* in mind, unlike the Lilith event that assumed that most of the higher players will have 6* units.

Training events are traditionally a bit easier to rank in with some luck, active allies, and good strategy (knowing when not to fight and de-level your bosses for instance)  Having said that, this is NOT the training event for that kind of player (and I'm usually one of them).

Upside

Here's the good news friends, there are a CRAP ton of very good 5* in the market now because of all the pulls.  You can most certainly get a good deal on excellent 5* units due to the flood.  Even better, with 3 extremely powerful 7* in many high end players hands, I believe good solid 6* units will be even more affordable than ever.  I had one player tell me "I don't care about 6*.  they are like 5* to me."  That attitude will help the savvy 5* player get some good deals on some excellent units.

I would actually recommend, if you spend any money at all, to buy pots/Te and use that to trade.  It's a buyers market friends.  Competing will cost you thousands in this one, but walking away with some nice new units is very economical through trade!
Once again. This is excellent advice. The 5* and 6*s you pick up now will go a long long way in helping you rank in coming events trust me. For many traders this event has been a boom period with many jumping for 5* leads up to 6* leads. 6*s are changing hands very fast right now and a good 50TE will net you much much more than ever before.

The next big trading period will be after Headstart maintainence, when people are offloading their Rans and the new series packs are revealed. During that time keeping stock and TE ready will let you flip back and forth quickly if you know where to look
Back to top Go down
crunchy

Event 6s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6s?   Event 6s? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:59 am

shure wrote:
tsunami987 wrote:

I wouldn't really count on getting rank 6* without hooks, pots, event 5-6* in this event. Because of dream packs there's sooo many of ppl who spent hundreds of $, so they have hooks, and get high ranks. I have event 6*, grind hard, burn pots sometimes and I'm 420 now :f Have like 50 more pots, and still don't know if I'll do it. Better keep your pots for other event, where it wont be spend more= get higher rank
Im trying to do this too with event 6*, just play normally and save my pots for future event, cause right now lots of people are opening dream packs hence they got lots of hooks, its like pay2win event for fantasica, If they got multiplier on the 2nd phase then I might use my 130 pots if I can, But now Im at rank 1300, Im happy with getting Dine, shes a good unit after all, just like felicita for 5*
Back to top Go down
DatGreenTea
☆☆
DatGreenTea

Event 6s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6s?   Event 6s? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Minowara wrote:
Tsunami, just as a note, DatGreenTea's prices above are outdated.  My wife and I had Lvl 40 4* sets and max 4* sets.  She was finally able to sell her max 4* set for 2 te each and it took me days to sell my Lvl 40 4* set for 1 te each.  That being said, you can buy fresh 4*'s for 1 or 2 te per set, take them to level 40, and sell the set for 5te, making a few te.  Or you can go all the way to max and make more, but it will take longer.

I would say in today's market, 4*'s start at .around .25 te and Lvl 40 is 1 te and max is 2te.
Yeah, like I said, it's been a LONG time since I've personally seen any sets around. ^^
Back to top Go down
tsunami987

Event 6s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6s?   Event 6s? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:19 am

Welp, this is a great thread for info, and I thank all of you. But me, in my infinite jackassery, ignored all the wonderful info and bought more dream packs. I DID pull a Mirabelle, first 5 star ever! So... Closing in on at least having a full party of 5s, but then I went and wasted all my pots on Merrow. When will I ever learn? >_<
Back to top Go down
DatGreenTea
☆☆
DatGreenTea

Event 6s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6s?   Event 6s? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:32 pm

tsunami987 wrote:
Welp, this is a great thread for info, and I thank all of you. But me, in my infinite jackassery, ignored all the wonderful info and bought more dream packs. I DID pull a Mirabelle, first 5 star ever! So... Closing in on at least having a full party of 5s, but then I went and wasted all my pots on Merrow. When will I ever learn? >_<
Haha, it's okay. Everyone has that temptation to spend money sometimes. Just learn from it, and always try to make the most out of what you have, whether you spend money or not. You'll come to make better decisions with each day. Smile
Back to top Go down
tsunami987

Event 6s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6s?   Event 6s? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:00 pm

Out of curiosity, I'm wondering who has been able to get margot? I'm sitting at about 100k so I'm not even getting iris, but I was just curious how much peeps had to spend to get her... lol
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

Event 6s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6s?   Event 6s? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:35 pm

I'm going to speak by myself:

- A veteran sold me a mlb Pregare for a cheap price, which was good at gaining allies due to its help against Risacca and Dine, ending up with 4 7* allies (the first one was a friend i've met during the previous event), around 10 6* allies, and the rest being friendly ppl with 5* and 4*; luckly the 14 top allies were quite fast in tehir responses, and the spenders gave a lot of hooks, to which i thanked almost every single time for their kindness;

- I've drawn starter packs from both KoN series and Dream Cards, and gambled on a 10-card pack shortly after the headstart rank: won a Coral which gave me a lot more of Dines (which was great for Pregare and my Magic allies), while i'm still saving the hooks from said purchases (have around 14 in my inv to use on the final rush);

- Risacca was easy to beat from lvl 1 to 100, Dauphin was harder because me and my allies lacked missile units (will save cards to buy a 6* one in the future), Album was a pain since my mellee allies had weak sea atk, and i was only able to pass her with ease once i levelled Coral up, Dine was good till lvl 80, while all Vertex encounters were a breeze (because there were only so few, she's below lvl 30 at the time of this post)

- I've been fairly participant in this event, grinding with a 85% uptime during daytime, respecting my body's needs for food and sleep;

- i've wasted around 6 potions (P) during the event so ar, all on Fever Times;

Considering all i've said above, i'm currently at 198k shells, at 850-ish rank. You can estimate around 900 Iris will be obtained at the end of the event, considering lucky bastards who have defeated a bundle of leviathans (met around a total of 10). So, considering that the BTpts difference will be greater as ranks go up, i estimate 200-300 Margots.

Concluding: unless you amass a lot of blue pots/TEs, you'll need to invest a lot of money to get a 6* in a rank. Panel ones (or Colo if you have a decent team) can be obtained if you place a lot of effort, including playing smart from start to finish and sleep 4-6 hours a day (could be exagerating here, but my experiences in the last 3 events tell me otherwise).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Event 6s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6s?   Event 6s? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event 6s?
Page 1 of 1