Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

how you doing? for event

Go down 
+2
jdelmundo
hhsong273
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hhsong273

hhsong273

how you doing? for event Empty
PostSubject: how you doing? for event   how you doing? for event I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:51 pm

Hey how's everyone progressing on the event so far? I've been stuck at rank 60-70 since the start of this week lol. Impossible to move up without elixirs!
Back to top Go down
jdelmundo

jdelmundo

PostSubject: Re: how you doing? for event   how you doing? for event I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:08 pm

I am completely sleep deprived and stressed. I think I aged a couple years trying to rank this event.

I noticed that some rank prizes tiers change in future events. Some events will grant the same prize from rank 1-30, some events will grant rare cards only to the top 5. The Black Dragon in the Sky event only offers the black dragon card for the rank 1 winner. Anyone that wants to own the black dragon card should be prepared to spend probably over a thousand dollars in game value to get it. Black Dragon King George is a resurrection item from this card and there will only be one in the game. The card stats is basically one of the best in the game. It's Vlad stats for melee and almost 70-90k attack for air and sea (which Vlad doesn't even come close to), except instead of knockback he has slow.

Oh did I forget to mention that the card looks extremely badass?

Good news is there are also some events that don't require you to do these ranked events which will grant 6* cards. However most events are ranked because it makes people buy cards to trade for elixers, or buy elixers directly which I'm sure brings a lot of money to the company.
Back to top Go down
hhsong273

hhsong273

PostSubject: Re: how you doing? for event   how you doing? for event I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:30 pm

At least some events are rank-free.

Keeping up in the event we have atm is so tiring. I wonder how much money people spent on elixirs for this event! I mean 1 elixir is a dollar affraid
This game seems veeery cost inefficient, so I decided not to spend any on this game lol

I gave up on top 50, but even top 200 seems like it takes tons of time! bounce
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: how you doing? for event   how you doing? for event I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:41 pm

This is the first real event I've had the chance to participate in. I don't have many elixirs saved up and I don't think I ever will, so all of these nice super rare cards are out of my reach! Very Happy

I have been participating, but as I mentioned elsewhere, my life starts up again in a couple of days and I will literally have no time to do the event every 10 minutes. I think the only real way to keep up is to use a ton of elixirs or to kill yourself. By which I mean, it actually really IS tiring to keep up with the event every 10 minutes - and I've seen quite a few people mention the same thing. So what I learned is, maybe I should take it easy next time!

Good business model for Silicon/Mobage, though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: how you doing? for event   how you doing? for event I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:23 pm

I would really recommend taking some time to "shop" for the card you want most ;p By that I mean going on to the Japanese wiki and looking through events, picking a few cards you want, saving up for them and just working to insta-buy them :p I know that the Fantasica economy at the moment is crap, but bear with it! If you stick to your guns, you can get just about anything you want.
Back to top Go down
hhsong273

hhsong273

PostSubject: Re: how you doing? for event   how you doing? for event I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:45 am

Damn like 20 ranks from getting faith Sad She's the best air type monster!
Hope people realize this and doesn't turn her into a unit. She's just a mediocre 6* compared to how good she is as a monster imo.
Back to top Go down
Superman-1234 [Banned]

Superman-1234 [Banned]

PostSubject: Re: how you doing? for event   how you doing? for event I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:22 am

Rank 47 baby king
lol
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: how you doing? for event   how you doing? for event I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:39 am

Superman-1234 wrote:
Rank 47 baby king
lol

Grats!

Got 107 here. But only used a few elixirs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jdelmundo

jdelmundo

PostSubject: Re: how you doing? for event   how you doing? for event I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:45 am

hhsong273 wrote:
Damn like 20 ranks from getting faith Sad She's the best air type monster!
Hope people realize this and doesn't turn her into a unit. She's just a mediocre 6* compared to how good she is as a monster imo.

She's probably the best AE unit in the game. The only other unit comparable is Gladiator Cornelia which hasn't been released yet. Both D speed high damage. Right now Area attack isn't that useful but she's definitely best in class.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: how you doing? for event   how you doing? for event I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:49 pm

Hey jdelmundo - saw you got top 10. Congrats!

I placed within the first 200 which is nice. I didn't use any elixirs and barely participated the past two days so it was a pleasant surprise.
Back to top Go down
jdelmundo

jdelmundo

PostSubject: Re: how you doing? for event   how you doing? for event I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:35 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Hey jdelmundo - saw you got top 10. Congrats!

I placed within the first 200 which is nice. I didn't use any elixirs and barely participated the past two days so it was a pleasant surprise.

Thanks! I was carried by strong allies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how you doing? for event   how you doing? for event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how you doing? for event
Page 1 of 1