Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Possible new event?!?

Go down 
+8
pnoytroi
MrIcculus
cot628
kyaaya
lmnseason
predator852
ChibiLeen
mythic99
12 posters
AuthorMessage
mythic99
☆☆
mythic99

Possible new event?!? Empty
PostSubject: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:56 am

Japan wiki updated a new 6 days event, Dec 25 to Dec 31.

http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%a5%a8%a5%eb%a5%d5%a5%b7%a5%ea%a1%bc%a5%ba

Wonder if there is going to be same for us, or just no event / recruitment for a while.

just a heads up~ Smile
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:07 am

It seems like it's a new series for an upcoming training event. We just had a training event ourselves, so I doubt this will be the next one for us, unless they break the currently established cycle. At least it doesn't look New Year themed, so no particular reason for a simultaneous event.

Lovely artwork, though. More elves is always good. :3
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:17 am

Yeah the artwork is nice, but I'm confused are those the contents of a limited series pack or the rewards for an event?
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:44 am

predator852 wrote:
Yeah the artwork is nice, but I'm confused are those the contents of a limited series pack or the rewards for an event?

Limited series, from what I could make out from the Google Translate's Engrish. It seems to be a series similar to the Dream Breakers, a limited series used in a training event.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:15 pm

I love everything about it. lol!

If we get this next, I probably would spend some time on this. Even if we get it, I hope they don't make it mainly for paying players again.
Back to top Go down
mythic99
☆☆
mythic99

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Yeah, seemed that may be they are like those unit for amazon events?

Think we had a few days to level those FM units before the actual event.

Kindly makes sense since there's no event announced. But that'll also mean no sun and moon hence goes the chance of actually getting a relatively cheap 6*. /_\
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:10 pm

mythic99 wrote:
Yeah, seemed that may be they are like those unit for amazon events? \

The Engrish translation of the information concerning this series:

Quote :
Elf regarding Gacha series

Period of "Elf series Gacha" time-limited
- December 25, 2012 after the maintenance
is maintenance before December 31.
As an added bonus of + Gacha consecutive six times, with three arrows of the devil break.
Sent to the gift box bonus of Gacha. Please check the gift box.
When the training set to the leader unit of "Elf series Gacha" Within! "Mandragora ー's advance" event for a limited time to be held, the probability of encountering Reabosu is up, the effect of the arrows of the devil break is up . Effect as the unit up high rarity.
"Elf series Gacha" limited time only, subject to change without notice and details of the period! "Mandragora's advance ー" events and limited time.

As I said before, this seems to indicate that this is a series for a training event. So unless we break our current cycle (panel-tower-arena-training-recruitment), we're not getting this series yet, and the most probable candidate for our next event is the Palace of Life and Death, with Three Kingdoms units.
Back to top Go down
mythic99
☆☆
mythic99

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Didn't translate it into English and so just read the dates and seemed new event Razz

I would like tower of sun and moon... or the other tower lol, at least people can get a 5* or 6* on amazon when cleared every 100th floor.

EDIT: sun and moon is panel... *sigh*. And don't like the artwork that much for 3 kingdoms and life and death units needed to be recruited.

Guess we'll see in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:22 am

Btw Reabosu is a mistranslation of "rare boss". Training event with 3 arrow items per box of 7.

Also JP box pull rate:

★4(4 types) 97%
★5(3 types) 2%
★6(2 types) 0.2%

No 3* and art is not bad.

ChibiLeen wrote:

The Engrish translation of the information concerning this series:

Quote :
Elf regarding Gacha series

Period of "Elf series Gacha" time-limited
- December 25, 2012 after the maintenance
is maintenance before December 31.
As an added bonus of + Gacha consecutive six times, with three arrows of the devil break.
Sent to the gift box bonus of Gacha. Please check the gift box.
When the training set to the leader unit of "Elf series Gacha" Within! "Mandragora ー's advance" event for a limited time to be held, the probability of encountering Reabosu is up, the effect of the arrows of the devil break is up . Effect as the unit up high rarity.
"Elf series Gacha" limited time only, subject to change without notice and details of the period! "Mandragora's advance ー" events and limited time.
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:38 am

Game is up. Halls of Vahalla Tower event is next (coming soon) aka Palace of life and death (Lana is in poster).

New pack is romance of the 3 kingdoms - seperate event pack not mixed (10 cards)
Back to top Go down
cot628
☆☆
cot628

PostSubject: New Event   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:00 am

How do you play the Tower event?
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:05 am

cot628 wrote:
How do you play the Tower event?

It's not up yet. Smile We're not sure when it will start, maybe in two days, but probably on Monday.

As for the general rules of a tower event, check out past threads in the Current Events section, or the new Halls of Valhalla thread in the public Current Event section. Smile
Back to top Go down
MrIcculus

MrIcculus

PostSubject: Next Event?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:10 am

So based on recent observations, because I'm a little fuzzy on if it is always this way, but Fanta has been putting up the banners for the next event pretty early on. I have noticed that we don't currently have a banner for what the next event is so I was wondering what you guys all think. What will be the next event?

For me I am guessing that it will be starting on Friday with a new card pack for sale in the interim. Hopefully we are looking at the long overdue arena, but if not then the introduction of the goddess fruit would be amazing. Hopefully someone better informed as a better guesstimation of what is in store for us.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:15 pm

That limited edition set will be for this event:

Mandragora's Advance
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:00 pm

pnoytroi wrote:

Mandragora's Advance

Isn't that way too early for us? The Mandragora event is really recent, we still have a lot of catching up to do before we get to it, don't we?
Back to top Go down
MrIcculus

MrIcculus

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:11 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
pnoytroi wrote:

Mandragora's Advance

Isn't that way too early for us? The Mandragora event is really recent, we still have a lot of catching up to do before we get to it, don't we?

@ChibiLeen Thats what I was thinking looking at it. That event just ended in Japan on the 5th of this month. I was thinking maybe House of Ji Arena event. Long overdue for arena. maybe with the isis etc units.

@pnoytroi What makes you say that Mandragora is next?
Back to top Go down
Trayanee

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:52 am

Not exactly on topic here, but jp wiki got updated with their new event. Sadly another panel ,but looking at the picture I guess the 6* reward is going to be pursued hard by quite a lot of ppl here. I mean, can this be even called cleavage anymore? http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%bf%bc%ca%a5%a4%d8%a4%c8%bb%ea%a4%eb%c8%e2
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:21 am

naruto?!
Possible new event?!? 24d3ffc6bc3c99c8
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:03 am

Trayanee wrote:
Not exactly on topic here, but jp wiki got updated with their new event. Sadly another panel ,but looking at the picture I guess the 6* reward is going to be pursued hard by quite a lot of ppl here. I mean, can this be even called cleavage anymore? http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%bf%bc%ca%a5%a4%d8%a4%c8%bb%ea%a4%eb%c8%e2

What really bothers me is not the cleavage - although I'm really getting tired of that as well - but the lack of nipples. It's freaking me out. All those be-boobed girls seem to have grapefruits under their skin (or water balloons, depending on the size). It's as if the artists have never seen real breasts in their life. -_-
Back to top Go down
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:16 pm

I don't think pnoytroi was saying the Mandragora event is next, just that the LE set is linked to that event, because it is. Having one of the Elves from it as your leader will increase your rate of finding the plants, if google translate is anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:47 pm

It is but just letting them know that those cards they were talking about is for that event. That won't come out for a while.
Back to top Go down
mslbm
☆☆☆☆
mslbm

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:52 am

Just think, which next event might have a series pack
Beastmen?
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:00 am

mslbm wrote:
Just think, which next event might have a series pack
Beastmen?

Unless next event is the Red Band of Thieves one (which I doubt, it's a bit early for this one), then it's highly unlikely.

I think - or rather, I *hope* - that we're due for an arena event, so we'll probably get the new regulars that come with the House of Machines event.

But nothing is impossible. We did get the Fullmetal units for a different event when compared to the Japanese release.
Back to top Go down
mslbm
☆☆☆☆
mslbm

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:03 am

ChibiLeen wrote:

Unless next event is the Red Band of Thieves one (which I doubt, it's a bit early for this one), then it's highly unlikely.

I think - or rather, I *hope* - that we're due for an arena event, so we'll probably get the new regulars that come with the House of Machines event.

But nothing is impossible. We did get the Fullmetal units for a different event when compared to the Japanese release.

They have been making an adjustment also by keeping Romance of Three Kingdom with Valhalla event which are the same in Japan (CMIIW)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible new event?!?   Possible new event?!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible new event?!?
Page 1 of 1