Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New event?

Go down 
+7
solascension
memphiskite
ElysianField
pnoytroi
Valhades
basiliskeye
KuroStar
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

New event? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:36 am

^

so far i saw no 6* princes being drawn
Back to top Go down
GamingPauper

PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:09 pm

How do the Princesses work in the new event btw? Is it enough just to have one to collect some kind of point bonus, or do they all get speed,Atk, health bonuses when used, so the more the merrier?
Back to top Go down
dnonamus
War Hero [Rare]
dnonamus

PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:15 pm

memphiskite wrote:
If you ask me, with the amount of new users playing the game and judging from what happened with the witches series, it's almost not necessary to literally buy the series pack.

Thanks to the amount of Kikis & Megs available, their prices have dropped to an affordable price or fair trade among players, so with 3 5* princesses being almost 'easy' to obtain, you'd be better off trading the current collection you have for a couple of them with their prices also dropping right now.

Probably the only time you'll want to buy the series pack is if you need the extra luna/unit flow to make your trading easier.

Or if you're after the rare 6* unit.... how many people have it now?

Yea I traded one of my 5* for Kyo Earlier this morning. That was unheard of during the witches series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FantasicaHelp.com
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:23 pm

^

I traded a Kiki in the first hour of release for 3 5*'s

Now i trades 2 5*'s for a mihiro and i'm glad i did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New event?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2