Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS

Go down 
+44
GoldoaWillNotMove
tomtom98
M60A1
Milnaley
matakaw
littlesig82
Yuan
ForLulzz
Rcybs
Abyssight
Kandachime
Arballest
HinakiHinari
sealbutts
LuziMiazawa
Timed
WindSilence
wowyogurt
cyndre
fwooshers
Hyouzanryu
Arizirii
Aniwo
Maggot
LatinLegacy
ElysianField
nightmarejin
TypeAlpha
kfcjamal
Cam
noobcake
corroded
GitD16
Isylia
blackwing
deedlit228
imunksky
zzgalactic
lace
masta518
wwwCat
Blargod
zhuwawagu
aubade888
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Cam wrote:
Yuan wrote:
Question I can't seem to find the answer for, I might be blind:

What are the criteria to be able to evolve a card? I've noticed several of mine don't show up in the evolve menu. Not necessarily saying I want to evolve them yet or ever, but I am curious as to why a card wouldn't show up.
It's because the card is in your party. You have to take it out of your party to evolve it. =/
Then you just need the right materials, evo points, and a bit of silver.
Oh, okay! That makes sense then. :)Been saving up as many points and hunting materials when I can. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:32 pm

250 runs no princess ¿_¿
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:25 am

At least they left the princess runs open but that's certainly a low drop rate. Neutral

Gonna check my budget and maybe drop $10 now that I'll get another $10 after the event period is over, buy that newbie pack or something.

Looking for princes now, come here my lovely shotas.

Edit: With the tix I got from the newbie pack I drew Rank 5 RARE Gumiho. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:19 pm

Yuan wrote:
At least they left the princess runs open but that's certainly a low drop rate. Neutral

Gonna check my budget and maybe drop $10 now that I'll get another $10 after the event period is over, buy that newbie pack or something.

Looking for princes now, come here my lovely shotas.

Edit: With the tix I got from the newbie pack I drew Rank 5 RARE Gumiho. Very Happy
Nice, congrats. Gumiho looks awesome. Cool 
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:44 pm

I had to stare at her lovingly before evolving her... don't think her R6 version is as nice looking but certainly more powerful.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:01 pm

I made some room for my friends list. If you would like to add me, please msg me saying that you are from the forums! :]
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:25 am

Welp, got the blind prince while accidentially running zone two instead of one. Oh well.

Edit: Fixed dat shoot

Spoiler:

Last edited by Maggot on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:33 am

Wuhu, after this event, I'll have my first 6*, because every completed set get's a 6*!
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Maggot wrote:
Welp, got the blind prince while accidentially running zone two instead of one. Oh well.

Edit: Fixed dat shoot

Spoiler:
Hah, grats. A prince is a prince.

Hoping Kai will fall into my arms someday. 35 runs of zone one and nothing yet. I'm sure I'll hit 200 and still not get him, but worth a shot.

Sadly I joined too late to get Alice, so I will be getting White Rabbit but won't complete the set. >> No way I'm going to be attempting to find her!
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:14 pm

I found fantafrugal yokado! He quit fanta and is playing DMT now haha
Back to top Go down
littlesig82

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Hi Guys,

Got a question. Is it more worth to level one 6 stars card to rare first or should I focus on getting six 6 stars card on my main deck first? Thanks in advance!Razz 
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:06 pm

littlesig82 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Got a question. Is it more worth to level one 6 stars card to rare first or should I focus on getting six 6 stars card on my main deck first? Thanks in advance!Razz 
Second one I'd say.
Back to top Go down
littlesig82

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:53 pm

Got it thanks LuziMiazawa!Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:11 pm

So I was hunting Celestial Ingredients all day and noticed how I always miss the "Card" whenever I advance. Then I realized that they aren't actually 1/3 chance to get an ingredient card. Now at every step, I have to remind myself that even if I picked the "right" card, most likely it would turn out to be a miss anyway.

Would be nice if they don't show the other two cards to make you feel bad for flipping the wrong one.
Back to top Go down
littlesig82

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Abyssight wrote:
So I was hunting Celestial Ingredients all day and noticed how I always miss the "Card" whenever I advance. Then I realized that they aren't actually 1/3 chance to get an ingredient card. Now at every step, I have to remind myself that even if I picked the "right" card, most likely it would turn out to be a miss anyway.

Would be nice if they don't show the other two cards to make you feel bad for flipping the wrong one.
Same. Was hunting for Ingredients and had this feeling where they are stopping me from getting any extra ingredients besides the usual 3 rewards you will get.Sad 
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:43 am

littlesig82 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Made a longer post about it on last page, if you have any further thoughts/doubts about it.

@Abyss Well, it actually goes like this: Every time you enter a dungeon, the game enters a random, but preset route of events you will step on. No matter which card you pick, you will always follow the preset route. The two other cards will show random things such as fillers regardless of actual chance of getting those. (Powerful, Boss, Core and Card appear alot more than we actually step on them, correct?) This has been proven by several players beyond me, the tutorial levels also shows a good example of this. The main route there is set in stone, but the filler cards will still be random.

Moral of the story: RNG is a bitch. Dont throw your device against a hard surface. Razz
Back to top Go down
littlesig82

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:59 pm

@Maggot,

Found your post and I see your point there. Thanks a million for helping out!Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:47 am

DMT Facebook wrote:
New After Maintenance:
★ 3 new Rank 5 cards will be added (Urd, Belldandy, and Skuld).
★ The current level cap will increase to 60.
★ Rank 6 leader bonuses will be available.
★ Core of Darkness rewards will change and be awarded based on level.
★ New purchasable items added: Mini-Light Potion and Card Limit expansions.
★ Transfer potions will now reveal skills.
★ Mileage Gauge will change and rewards will be added.
★ iOS 7 compatibility issues will be fixed.
★ Arena Season 7 will start.
★ Beat the Boss Season 6 will start.
Seems like a few improvements getting added later, wonder how much card limit expansions will cost.
Back to top Go down
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆
Hyouzanryu

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:24 pm

CLUTCH BABY! It's a great thing I'm over the Fairy Tale event Smile

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 SheoquesGET_zps2cb7bd13
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:12 pm

Hyouzanryu wrote:
CLUTCH BABY! It's a great thing I'm over the Fairy Tale event Smile

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 SheoquesGET_zps2cb7bd13
Grats on Sheo! The ones I've found were rank c and d.
I got White Rabbit today from the Facebook invites thing, but the option(yup, just one) on mine is poop.
All I've been doing recently is gathering up exp cards for Athena. 6* cards sure like to eat those cards up :<
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:15 am

DMT Facebook wrote:
New After Maintenance:
★ The current level cap will increase to 60.
★ Rank 6 leader bonuses will be available.
★ Transfer potions will now reveal skills.
Yes.... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:48 am

Dont worry Hina, FB (or friend invite) rewards are set to always have a set option, my rabbit has that creippeh option as well.

And, uh, yeah.

Spoiler:

I found my prince.

Last edited by Maggot on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:50 am

Maggot wrote:
Dont worry Hina, FB (or friend invite) rewards are set to always have a set option, my rabbit has that creippeh option as well.

And, uh, yeah.

Spoiler:

I found my prince.
Ohhhh, okay. I never really knew.
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:39 am

Maggot wrote:

And, uh, yeah.

Spoiler:

I found my prince.
Grats man.
Is he a good card?
Back to top Go down
littlesig82

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:50 am

masta518 wrote:
Maggot wrote:

And, uh, yeah.

Spoiler:

I found my prince.
Grats man.
Is he a good card?
Grats! I think it's a great card. His skill is quite op.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next