Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Max Card Stats vs. Card Art

Go down 
+14
MiyamaMizuki
po1102
gamkins
Cam
lnzimcguire_
RisingAboveThis
Xzaral
bx65
kelvgoh
ShadowDivide
Gunzlinger
clocksprocket
memphiskite
pnoytroi
18 posters

Max Card Stats vs. Card Art?
Max Card Stats
Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_vote_lcap45%Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 27 ]
Card Art
Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_vote_lcap52%Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_vote_rcap
 52% [ 31 ]
Neither
Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_vote_lcap3%Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 60

AuthorMessage
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Max Card Stats vs. Card Art Empty
PostSubject: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Which do you value more?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:06 pm

Mostly card art..... sadly enough.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Troi you can't have multiple choices (ie select as many boxes as possible) and have one of them be "neither."
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:41 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Troi you can't have multiple choices (ie select as many boxes as possible) and have one of them be "neither."

Hey, I'm still learning haha
Back to top Go down
Gunzlinger
Gravedigger [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:42 pm

No option for both?
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:46 pm

Gunzlinger wrote:
No option for both?

Nope >__< Haha. If you had to really choose, which would you choose?
Back to top Go down
Gunzlinger
Gravedigger [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Depends on how ugly the card is. Pragmatism.
Back to top Go down
ShadowDivide

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:18 am

I'd hafta say card art tbh. It's what drew me to the game in the first place; and even if a card is 'weak', depending on how it looks I'd be more inclined towards it.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:58 am

I chose card stats BUT it was the card art that drew me into this game initially, like what ShadowDivide said.

I am now facing a problem, I have a lvl 1 Nina which i very much appreciate because she is good, but... I really can't bring myself to level her coz she don't really look as pretty as my OKT. Hahahha.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:24 am

Oktavia is really good stats-wise, too, so... no issue there. :0

Plus her in-game sprite is soooo pretty.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:28 am

Yeah, I am sooo in love with the Sprite and the card. Btw, I posted a msg on your wall. Go read it. =)
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:48 am

definately enjoy card art more >_<!
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:40 am

The artist name drew me to the game and that RoB drove me away was what brought me to Fantasica. I'm not as worried about the card art but more so the overall card max stats. What one card is lacking in, I can support with another card to back them up in the game >_<
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:25 am

Card art for the most part. I did actually turn down an offer of a max Erhard (I think that's his name, the 5* demon looking guy with knockback) and 120 TE for my still low level Laura, all because I prefer Laura's art. When I choose allies, I'm the same way. I consistently choose my Tullia ally over 5* allies because of the art. Though I do use my Dorothea ally despite hating the artwork on her, so stats do have some effect. Oh, and Miranda is another card I love, but just can't bring myself to use due to being a 1*.
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Stats > Art. At least for me.

I like power over artwork since the power is held to a greater value on market (You see 1000+ TEs for Erhard because of his art? No. See 1000+ TE on Dorothea even though her artwork isn't that great? Yeah. Because her stats make 210k+.) I have an Abel which has pretty high stats, but isn't as intricate as the other 6* artwork (Like Charles or Alex even). But I value ststs over art completely but I am capable of appreciating the artwork.
Back to top Go down
lnzimcguire_

lnzimcguire_

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:06 pm

as a fashion major i value artwork/aesthetics on a higher level, stats do apply obviously but who wants an ugly card? lol
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:11 pm

I like stats first especially as a newer player, but if a card is really pretty I'd like to obtain it. =]
Back to top Go down
gamkins

gamkins

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:09 pm

You need to add an option about the description of the card too. For example, when I got Bernhard as my first 5* I was sad cause his description basically says he's a jerk. I will be getting rid of him soon. Otherwise my vote goes to stats as long as the art is tollerable.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:16 pm

I certainly don't want ugly cards on my roster, strong or not. I'm more or less a casual player and will never get to top 200 in event anyway. Who needs insanely high stats to clear 24-6?
Back to top Go down
MiyamaMizuki

MiyamaMizuki

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Card art will be a higher priority.
But of course stat is important too ^^
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:43 pm

I won't use an ugly card with good stats OR a pretty card with bad stats. I want the best of both! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:54 pm

this is still a PvP game... or not... PvM...

so stats matter coz... if the stats suck, you can't really get far in this game...

having said that... i try to at least album all the cards... when i feel like seeing something beautiful, i can then refer to my album. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hadrael

Hadrael

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:57 am

I love great artwork, but stats means a bit more to me at least. :p
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:02 pm

i prefer stats over looks.

but then again.

first impression will be the looks...

and i have to admit the eye wants something too..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max Card Stats vs. Card Art   Max Card Stats vs. Card Art I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max Card Stats vs. Card Art
Page 1 of 1