Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS

Go down 
+44
GoldoaWillNotMove
tomtom98
M60A1
Milnaley
matakaw
littlesig82
Yuan
ForLulzz
Rcybs
Abyssight
Kandachime
Arballest
HinakiHinari
sealbutts
LuziMiazawa
Timed
WindSilence
wowyogurt
cyndre
fwooshers
Hyouzanryu
Arizirii
Aniwo
Maggot
LatinLegacy
ElysianField
nightmarejin
TypeAlpha
kfcjamal
Cam
noobcake
corroded
GitD16
Isylia
blackwing
deedlit228
imunksky
zzgalactic
lace
masta518
wwwCat
Blargod
zhuwawagu
aubade888
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆
Hyouzanryu

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:09 am

OMG GUYS I FINALLY DREW A 5* FROM THE PREMIUM TICKETS (well common rarity, but still lol) :') Hahaha I'd thought I'd share here because I was really excited and had no one else to tell hahaha.
Nemesis  Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 362❤❤❤

Although I gotta farm like 30K+ more EP though for Uncommon and get the ingredients, I'm definitely more motivated to farm now haha.  Quick question, evolving within the same rank (C-->UC, UC-->R) does NOT reset level right?

Oh and please add me too (Hyouzanryu)! Right now Lv40 Cheetos is my lead, but of course I'm currently working on Nemesis. Can't wait to eventually get her to Rare :3
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:35 am

Grats on Nemesis! Pulling anything past rank 4 with tix is pretty darn rare, so you should be really happy. ^^ Level does not reset on rarity evo, but skills and letter rank do randomly reset, so be careful with recontracting and transferring rare skills early!
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:29 am

Yeah, finally got my Rhea to rare. =D
-is now X party rank-
Back to top Go down
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:26 am

Does anyone know what Azi Dahaka and Medusa's Unique skill is? They're kinda clogging up my inbox and I'm trying to decide whether I want to keep them or not bounce 
Back to top Go down
cyndre

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:52 pm

Started DMT as well, ID Wulfbein
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:49 pm

TypeAlpha wrote:
-is now X party rank-
Congrats.
I was only able to obtain 7 Otherworldly materials yesterday so have to wait another week until I can evolve Gumiho. >_<
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:06 pm

GitD16 wrote:
Does anyone know what Azi Dahaka and Medusa's Unique skill is? They're kinda clogging up my inbox and I'm trying to decide whether I want to keep them or not bounce 
As far as I know, they're both quite useless. Everyone keeps Azi Dahaka for the chance of getting Qiqong Explosion, and medusa is just trash. You have my permission to discard of medusa at any time, unless you have the need to level her up.
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:08 pm

Cam wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:
-is now X party rank-
Congrats.
I was only able to obtain 7 Otherworldly materials yesterday so have to wait another week until I can evolve Gumiho. >_<
Haha thanks =D I ended up doing 53 runs on Theme park.. very exhausting. That being said, only 1 material came out of theme park, and 3 materials came from Defeating Baal over and over, which pretty much also got me a Baal. Not a bad day for me I guess =P
Back to top Go down
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:36 am

TypeAlpha wrote:
GitD16 wrote:
As far as I know, they're both quite useless. Everyone keeps Azi Dahaka for the chance of getting Qiqong Explosion, and medusa is just trash. You have my permission to discard of medusa at any time, unless you have the need to level her up.
Great! Just what I wanted to see Razz Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Another arena/boss season extend on last day. *flips tables*

Oh well, more time for you to jump into here, typey. <3
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Maggot wrote:
Another arena/boss season extend on last day. *flips tables*

Oh well, more time for you to jump into here, typey. <3
Lol yeah.. I saw that post and I was like. SIGH. Oh well, not like any of the units for the next event is going to benefit us who have 6* is any way. It's all 5* uniques ._.
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:43 am

Looks like so, yup. Some are looking pretty cute to my liking, but in general wont put fit at all into our teams. Guess they'll be skill feeders? :L

And now just waiting for VIP package gold bonuses to blow my rank over. *needs a hug*
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:12 am

Maggot wrote:
Looks like so, yup. Some are looking pretty cute to my liking, but in general wont put fit at all into our teams. Guess they'll be skill feeders? :L

And now just waiting for VIP package gold bonuses to blow my rank over. *needs a hug*
LOL you won a 10x10? Congratz! I've given up on that event. It's so random =[
Yeah, but I have a feeling that their skills are similar to Sakura Hime's Buff Skill. :l
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:01 am

Yup, considering Sakura also had similiar looks it would be very likely. Maybe an album-completion card bonus like moloch, though? o3o"

And no, i didnt. Razz They just sent away new packages to winners, spenders and rankers getting even more gold. Going to be a tough time. (They make atleast a few known big spenders out there win every week, do they think noone suspects anything? Same with this extension, make rankers spend more. @.@)
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:08 am

Maggot wrote:
Yup, considering Sakura also had similiar looks it would be very likely. Maybe an album-completion card bonus like moloch, though? o3o"

And no, i didnt. :PThey just sent away new packages to winners, spenders and rankers getting even more gold. Going to be a tough time. (They make atleast a few known big spenders out there win every week, do they think noone suspects anything? Same with this extension, make rankers spend more. @.@)
Yeah, something like that. I'll just stick with hunting cards, and upping my team =P

That being said, you really need to get some skill cards. 4* skill cards, like you already see on my Rhea, have great 1 on 1 skills =P
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:20 am

Already have a few, but i'll make sure to pause on nagging orochi to join my party when theme park has them. xD

On the other hand, evo points to secure those skills. Oh god the pain.
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:26 am

Theme park doesn't have Hell Boss Skills. 3* card = Paradise Splendor. 4* card = Blood Hell. 5* card = Soul Drain. Honestly the 4* is more worth it.

So in your case, you still need to nag Orochi to join your team at least, if you still want his skill XD
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:32 am

Oh no, i meant go theme park when it has skill caaaards. lol! 

Im really starting to worry for my degree in english now, blargh. ;-;
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:45 am

lol =P

I'm so close to getting this skill card to 40.. too bad i gotta wait for Sundays bonus. :l
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:18 pm

Woahhhh. Didn't realize the DMT community here already grew this much! Hello everybodyyyy~
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:10 am

Lol well, hi. You're a bit late on the intake. :p
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:32 am

TypeAlpha wrote:
Lol well, hi. You're a bit late on the intake. :p
UGH. MY MOTHER SAID I'M A LATE BLOOMER.

But better late than never! :]]
Back to top Go down
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆
Hyouzanryu

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:23 am

wowyogurt wrote:
Woahhhh. Didn't realize the DMT community here already grew this much! Hello everybodyyyy~
Hahaha I think it's because DMT is a lot less commitment relative to Fanta, especially after that stupid guild event XD
Back to top Go down
WindSilence

WindSilence

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:55 am

Finally this game started working for the Galaxy S4... Referred Lexy.
Woot, now I finally have something new to play.
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:12 pm

Starting to be as painful as grinding on fanta, but im still somehow sticking into the top 100's arena rankings. >.<

I crave butts, and for Type to stop being OP. Gotta evolve Therion to rare next week hopefully. elephant 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next