Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS

Go down 
+44
GoldoaWillNotMove
tomtom98
M60A1
Milnaley
matakaw
littlesig82
Yuan
ForLulzz
Rcybs
Abyssight
Kandachime
Arballest
HinakiHinari
sealbutts
LuziMiazawa
Timed
WindSilence
wowyogurt
cyndre
fwooshers
Hyouzanryu
Arizirii
Aniwo
Maggot
LatinLegacy
ElysianField
nightmarejin
TypeAlpha
kfcjamal
Cam
noobcake
corroded
GitD16
Isylia
blackwing
deedlit228
imunksky
zzgalactic
lace
masta518
wwwCat
Blargod
zhuwawagu
aubade888
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Yeah, she's pretty tough. I can beat her now with ally help at least, but goodness. She's a brat!

Got my 4*s above level 20 now, pretty exciting to see the skill unlocks.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:45 am

210 fudge runs... AND NO PRINCESS. WAUR)I=U§R=)"!?$UJ"!$OQKJ§E!?="EIKJMDOFKAJD=?! *rage*
Back to top Go down
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆
Hyouzanryu

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:15 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
210 fudge runs... AND NO PRINCESS. WAUR)I=U§R=)"!?$UJ"!$OQKJ§E!?="EIKJMDOFKAJD=?! *rage*
Hahah Luzi, I'm in the same boat as you. 203 runs...let's cry together T_T Hopefully the princes will be kinder than these wretched princesses

But on a lighter note: 

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 NemesisofJusticeC_zpsf30e6d95

I feel super accomplished. ^_^ Perhaps getting that D-rank 5* RARE was a sign lol
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:22 am

Princes? How many male cards are there even? I've seen one - Incubus - and I quite want him.

I can finally take down Red on my own, but it's a close call. Might as well keep at it while I can, until the event ends. |D The bonuses for having an all Rank 4, Level 20+ team helped a lot.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:27 am

Hyouzanryu wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Hahah Luzi, I'm in the same boat as you. 203 runs...let's cry together T_T Hopefully the princes will be kinder than these wretched princesses

But on a lighter note: 

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 NemesisofJusticeC_zpsf30e6d95

I feel super accomplished. ^_^ Perhaps getting that D-rank 5* RARE was a sign lol
*hugs you and starts crying with you* T.T

I honestly asked Palmple to do a special before they go away, like a bonus, higher chance to get them, but they ignore these requests... :|I REALLY wanted Snow White... I'm not gonna give up though! And grats!

I've a Astaroth I'm currently evolving XD Already Uncommon!

Yeah, Yuan, check the FB page of Palmple. Also can be accessed without a FB page.
Back to top Go down
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆
Hyouzanryu

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:43 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
*hugs you and starts crying with you* T.T

I honestly asked Palmple to do a special before they go away, like a bonus, higher chance to get them, but they ignore these requests... :|I REALLY wanted Snow White... I'm not gonna give up though! And grats!

I've a Astaroth I'm currently evolving XD Already Uncommon!

Yeah, Yuan, check the FB page of Palmple. Also can be accessed without a FB page.
Hahaha I saw your request on FB! You had a lot of likes, and all they responded with was "Yes, you can catch princessess by defeating them." Classic unsupportive answer by devs. XD
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:15 am

Just checked the Facebook. Oh gosh they're so handsome!!!
I guess I'll have to get ready to try for them.

Man, that 6* Nemesis, so pretty. :3 Congrats on snagging her!

I haven't gotten anything above a 2* to drop from a boss kill yet, but considering I've been playing for only three days it's not too bad.
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:45 pm

Congrats on Nemesis!
I have a bunch of 5*R like Abraxas and Gumiho to evolve, but I'm not sure if it's worth it unless I can take them up to R right away @_@
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:33 pm

Wait? Gumiho..!?
*wikis*

...oh my. Must get Rare Gumiho. :O

*stares at her otherworld R4s* You guys might have to make some sacrifices. >:3
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:53 pm

masta518 wrote:
Congrats on Nemesis!
I have a bunch of 5*R like Abraxas and Gumiho to evolve, but I'm not sure if it's worth it unless I can take them up to R right away @_@
I'm pretty sure it is worth it. It's not the Rarity you should consider but rather the level. 6*s are pretty hard to level so you will want a good amount of exp cards beforehand.

I'm about to evolve my Gumiho to Rare, and then to Gumiho6*! Can't wait. xD
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Cam wrote:
masta518 wrote:
Congrats on Nemesis!
I'm pretty sure it is worth it. It's not the Rarity you should consider but rather the level. 6*s are pretty hard to level so you will want a good amount of exp cards beforehand.

It's more the options that I'm concerned about. I know the attack will be higher by a few thousand, but getting standard +HP% and +AP% and stuff like that is a hard sell when I have stuff like +Skill activate% xD

I have like 5 5* EXP, 12 4* EXP, and a bunch of 3* EXP, but I have to mull it over >_<
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:12 pm

masta518 wrote:
Cam wrote:
masta518 wrote:
Congrats on Nemesis!

It's more the options that I'm concerned about.  I know the attack will be higher by a few thousand, but getting standard +HP% and +AP% and stuff like that is a hard sell when I have stuff like +Skill activate% xD

I have like 5 5* EXP, 12 4* EXP, and a bunch of 3* EXP, but I have to mull it over >_<
6* common comes with 4 red options right? I'm sure the gamble is almost always worth it, unless you have a godly 5*?
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:14 pm

I'm pretty 6*C is 2 red options.
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:22 pm

Sweet, just got my first 5*, Common Arianrhod C.
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Yay! My first 6* Very Happy 

masta518 wrote:
I'm pretty 6*C is 2 red options.
Can confirm, mine has 4 (Well two on each line, not sure if we were just counting them differently):
AP +1250
AP +17%
HP +2100
Skill Act. + 3%

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 Lwru.th Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 7eem.th

Last edited by Cam on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:42 pm

Grats! Kinda jealous, loooove gumihos. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:00 pm

Yuan wrote:
Grats! Kinda jealous, loooove gumihos. Very Happy
Yes she is one of my favorites Smile 
And congrats on your 5*, Arianrhod is cute. =]
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:04 pm

Oh I see, I didn't notice they were 2 on each line.
I might just go for the Gumiho/Abraxas combo today then!
Back to top Go down
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆
Hyouzanryu

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:33 pm

masta518 wrote:
Oh I see, I didn't notice they were 2 on each line.
I might just go for the Gumiho/Abraxas combo today then!
Do it! Might as well enjoy having a 6* in your party, or in your case...2 of 'em! Very Happy And yeah my Nemesis has the same number of options as Cam's Gumiho, and it pretty much made her stronger than her 5* RARE form. Altho Cam was right, you need a crap load of EXP card to level the card up (I used about 2 5*, 5 4*, and like 18 3*, and only managed to get her to level 31). 

Btw, congrats to all those who got new cards today!
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:53 am

Yerpz, you folks sure be blazing on around here. Im stuck up trying to get a princess other than alice before the princes arrive. :d Any hype for any favourite ones, by the way?

Anyway, regarding 6* options here. The order goes like this: COMMON: 2 double >Fixed< (These wont change on evo) unique options. UNCOMMON: Fixed options + Random Rare option (This one WILL change) RARE: Fixed options, Random Rare option + Another unique option.

6* C is quite much stronger than a RARE 5* when high levelled (Though massive EXP card input is required, run event zone or darkness expanding when events gone for these) but UC and R can simply be stat upgrades depending on if your devil gets a good option or not. My Therion for example went from 1 really great rare option at UC to 2 decent rare/unique options at RARE. Considering this it is more beneficial to evolve another non-UC card if you have one since its half the cost and got nothing to lose.
Back to top Go down
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆
Hyouzanryu

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:43 am

Maggot wrote:
Yerpz, you folks sure be blazing on around here. Im stuck up trying to get a princess other than alice before the princes arrive. :d Any hype for any favourite ones, by the way?

Anyway, regarding 6* options here. The order goes like this: COMMON: 2 double >Fixed< (These wont change on evo) unique options. UNCOMMON: Fixed options + Random Rare option (This one WILL change) RARE: Fixed options, Random Rare option + Another unique option.

6* C is quite much stronger than a RARE 5* when high levelled (Though massive EXP card input is required, run event zone or darkness expanding when events gone for these) but UC and R can simply be stat upgrades depending on if your devil gets a good option or not. My Therion for example went from 1 really great rare option at UC to 2 decent rare/unique options at RARE. Considering this it is more beneficial to evolve another non-UC card if you have one since its half the cost and got nothing to lose.
I have a question which is probably a little more opinion-based than anything: 

Considering that a 6* C is definitely a lot stronger than 5* R, would it be better if I kept going to get my 6* C to a 6* UC first, then get a new 5* C up to a 6* C? Or the other way around? Any input/opinions are welcome, and I definitely have time to decide since I gotta grind for those EV points again either way lol. 

I'm actually really stoked for White Rabbit, and I'm really glad that he's the next FB invite. Then it'd be Prince Cheesy Blondie > Prince Eric > Kai > The Hipster Prince (the black-haired one) > Prince Charming. But based on how the princess rates were, I doubt I'll get any of these guys, as no princess wanted to be rescued by me Sad

I also think Blue Beard is REALLY cool, but a lot of people are hatin' on him though :/
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:02 am

Well, depends on what situation progress-wise you currently are in, to put it that way. First off, the options your theoritical UC 6* card recieved plays a slight role here in preference. If its a good rare one (17%+ AP when attacked, i.e, increases 17% EVERY time that devil gets hurt.), and you have/almost have the necessary cards and exp to level another card its an obvious choice to go with another. If its a bad one though, and you feel comfirtable with rest of your current party i'd just put up the Evo points for ze 6* RARE.

The final rare option can be quite devestating if you get lucky (aigoo, one of the top spenders got like 80% damage reflected on all enemies after slight hp loss) too. Considering that one would evolve from 5* C to 6* C is quite not worth it if your party is balanced, even with UNIQUE's id prefer going for RARE since it costs 150k from 5* C and 200k evo for 6* UC to R. If we have a 5* RARE versus and 6* UC to evolve its up to the 6*s options, might be worth doing 2 more 6* UC anyway if one would have the 5*s avaliable.

Of course its also up to personal taste, also take combo bonuses in mind (Gumi-Abraxas i.e) but simply put: Bad option, Few other higher rarity cards > 6* RARE - Bad option, Good supply of higher rank cards > Evolve 5* UC/RARES to 6* - Good option > Evolve 5*, any.
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:47 am

Question I can't seem to find the answer for, I might be blind:

What are the criteria to be able to evolve a card? I've noticed several of mine don't show up in the evolve menu. Not necessarily saying I want to evolve them yet or ever, but I am curious as to why a card wouldn't show up.
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:57 am

Yuan wrote:
Question I can't seem to find the answer for, I might be blind:

What are the criteria to be able to evolve a card? I've noticed several of mine don't show up in the evolve menu. Not necessarily saying I want to evolve them yet or ever, but I am curious as to why a card wouldn't show up.
It's because the card is in your party. You have to take it out of your party to evolve it. =/
Then you just need the right materials, evo points, and a bit of silver.
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:59 pm

Evolved my mediocre rare 4* to 5* common Tiamat yesterday and got her maxed. I really like her art too. I love you

Time to farm evolve points and underworld materials...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next