Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS

Go down 
+44
GoldoaWillNotMove
tomtom98
M60A1
Milnaley
matakaw
littlesig82
Yuan
ForLulzz
Rcybs
Abyssight
Kandachime
Arballest
HinakiHinari
sealbutts
LuziMiazawa
Timed
WindSilence
wowyogurt
cyndre
fwooshers
Hyouzanryu
Arizirii
Aniwo
Maggot
LatinLegacy
ElysianField
nightmarejin
TypeAlpha
kfcjamal
Cam
noobcake
corroded
GitD16
Isylia
blackwing
deedlit228
imunksky
zzgalactic
lace
masta518
wwwCat
Blargod
zhuwawagu
aubade888
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:48 pm

So what do you guys do for end game exactly? I have a full 5* party (not all Rs) now, but I still get my ass kicked in Abyss and Hell. Do I just keep farming hell for Shiva or try to get more evo points to get my 6*s?

Doesn't look like it's easy for a free player to progress >_>
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:08 am

I think it's dependent on how much unit cost you still have available. Unique cards are so costly that I can't even use an all 5* party due to that limitation.
Back to top Go down
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:17 am

I just pulled Amaterasu (Common), maybe one day she will get past being Common, heh.

For the most part I'm just slowly gathering stuff, my mail box keeps sitting at 99 because of the silver / friend point / red pots that I can never go through.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:20 pm

I think you need to be careful with that inbox, lace. I heard that going over 99 deletes the oldest things in the inbox. The Korean version doesn't have this problem. The inbox needs to be updated or at the least it should stop sending silver obtained from mission rewards and dungeon rewards into the inbox since I doubt anyone would be hitting the silver cap.
Back to top Go down
fwooshers

fwooshers

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:38 pm

Is it just me or does Devil Maker seem hard to play ;(

Im soo confused over the card rarity system lol. So many things i have to look out for. The Enchanting system requires points which you have to farm- and silver is harder to get than luna (i feel)

Also. The bobbing effect while trudging through dungeons... :s

I might be pumping maybe $30 or so into Devil Maker tho- just to see how the game goes :p

we'll see
Back to top Go down
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:24 pm

Blargod wrote:
I think you need to be careful with that inbox, lace. I heard that going over 99 deletes the oldest things in the inbox. The Korean version doesn't have this problem. The inbox needs to be updated or at the least it should stop sending silver obtained from mission rewards and dungeon rewards into the inbox since I doubt anyone would be hitting the silver cap.
Wouldn't surprise me. Problem is my inbox is dominated by +100 FP or +5/10 red pot. Unless I go like crazy grind mode I probably will never go through half of that inbox.
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:51 pm

fwooshers wrote:

Im soo confused over the card rarity system lol. So many things i have to look out for. The Enchanting system requires points which you have to farm- and silver is harder to get than luna (i feel)

I might be pumping maybe $30 or so into Devil Maker tho- just to see how the game goes :p

we'll see
It's not too hard once you get the hang of it. You only need to know two things in order to gauge how good a card is in comparison to others.
The only real hard point is farming for Evo Points, as that can take months if you're not a spender (100k points from 5*UC to 5*R?!?!).
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:19 pm

lace wrote:
Blargod wrote:
Wouldn't surprise me. Problem is my inbox is dominated by +100 FP or +5/10 red pot. Unless I go like crazy grind mode I probably will never go through half of that inbox.
Crystal of the Abyss is a nice area to use the FP points and those heal pots for me. Next event should be coming out real soon. Something about fairy tales or something.
Back to top Go down
fwooshers

fwooshers

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:03 pm

masta518 wrote:
fwooshers wrote:

we'll see
It's not too hard once you get the hang of it.  You only need to know two things in order to gauge how good a card is in comparison to others.
The only real hard point is farming for Evo Points, as that can take months if you're not a spender (100k points from 5*UC to 5*R?!?!).
Yea... the conversion rates for each point looks sooo bad. And jeez, i tried upgrading a 1* common and its only 300points but im already groaning about it. I almost fell over when i saw 100k points.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Tried searching for more info on the upcoming event and no luck. You can go onto facebook and try to guess some of the names of the chapters for the upcoming event for a couple recontract tickets.

Also: http://pokelabo.co.jp/games/dmt/index.html

Japanese version of Yuzuha Nana, Yuki, and Natasha Bell. Can anyone say fan service to the max? Good thing the international version got PD Chi Toes.
Back to top Go down
fwooshers

fwooshers

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:52 am

Blargod wrote:
Japanese version of Yuzuha Nana, Yuki, and Natasha Bell. Can anyone say fan service to the max? Good thing the international version got PD Chi Toes.
These games are going to be the bane of my wallet.
Back to top Go down
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆
Hyouzanryu

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:26 am

fwooshers wrote:

we'll see
Haha I started about two weeks ago and was so lost for like the first week or so, but definitely got the hang of it now. We're definitely kinda spoiled in Fanta for having this forum serve as a mecca for all the guides, faqs, etc. together in one website. The guides out there for DMT, as far as I know, are more scarce, and definitely not as developed.

I'm sure you all have better sources, but this DMT blog stays up-to-date with the current seasons, like what the current "Beat the Bosses" and core prizes are. Pretty sure y'all probably know of it already though lol.

http://devilmakertokyoguide.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:09 am

masta518 wrote:
So what do you guys do for end game exactly?  I have a full 5* party (not all Rs) now, but I still get my ass kicked in Abyss and Hell.  Do I just keep farming hell for Shiva or try to get more evo points to get my 6*s?
End Game is a place where people high HIGH ranking party and cards can bash and fall. For a free player, it's better to focus on getting your 5*s to rare, seeing as they can be better than 6* commons given that their options are green stats. Before the 6*'s, hunting for Shiva was a great way to get your party ranks up, but with the release of 6*, her total value as a strong team member has slightly fallen.

Another thing, don't hop straight into 6* unless you're willing to grind ALOT of time and exp cards to level them. It takes at least 5 MAXED 5* to level a 6* CLOSE to level 40. I'm sure you get the idea now, how sticking with 5*'s until you're ready to sacrifice all your hard work for a common card again.
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:23 am

I need more active friends in Devil Maker. bounce 
I just hit lv50, have an SS team with two 5*s (one is close to evolving to Uncommon).
Play everyday. =]

Name: MooBunny
If I'm full please msg me, I will kick an inactive.
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:38 am

Cam wrote:
I just hit lv50, have an SS team with two 5*s (one is close to evolving to Uncommon).
Play everyday. =]

You really need to get another 5* to replace Sakura Hime =P
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:18 pm

ID: masta518
Got a 5* Gumiho as a leader (not AP dealer, but decent tank) and I'm on at least every other day.
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:00 pm

TypeAlpha wrote:
Cam wrote:
Play everyday. =]

I know I'm working on it xD I just need ingredients and my Gumiho will be Uncommon, then I'll save to turn her Rare. I've yet to pull a Rare 4* or any 5*. =/
(besides the 9 Sakura...)

masta518 wrote:
ID: masta518
Got a 5* Gumiho as a leader (not AP dealer, but decent tank) and I'm on at least every other day.
Sent request. =]
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:25 am

Cam wrote:

I know I'm working on it xD I just need ingredients and my Gumiho will be Uncommon, then I'll save to turn her Rare. I've yet to pull a Rare 4* or any 5*. =/
(besides the 9 Sakura...)
[/quote]
If only that luck was thrown into the premium summons instead.. =P

Gumiho is really great, especially at 6*. Once you uncommon her, i believe you can replace Sakura Hime with Gumiho as the leader (since Uniques have the same base stats as Uncommons).
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:43 am

^Ditto on that. Gumiho can have pretty darn good stats already as 5*. 6*R Gumiho (and Abraxas) are also the "generic" endgame top units because of their combo bonus together; 20% skill activation chance increased. Combine that with the high-end AoE skills and you're pretty much invincible in general exploring.

Anyway, i've opened myself up for some more forum friendlies to go with if you folks are interested. Uncommon Therion 6* leadie with unique/rare 5*s behind that. Got 3 spots along with a few replaceables. Add me up if you want help/tips. :]
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:03 am

I cant wait to make my Rhea rare. She will be OOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP. I'm already seeing 70+ TP Tiamats already, and I'm thinking Holy hell. Just need 7 more mats...
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:46 am

What's her stats atm? Im actually unsure if i should focus on evolving Therion to rare yet rather than my lesser 5*s (Gumiho Work in progress) since her option got 17% more AP bonus when attacked. Great for hell and reguluar encounters alike.

Also, mind adding me alpha? =P
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:05 am

atm shes UC @ level 36: 15865/0/31250/

popping her rare would take her to about almost 20k ap with 39k hp?

lol you're already on my list.
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:16 am

Oh, right. xD Im kinda dizzyheaded sometimes. I use you rather often on my orochi runs Laughing 

We'll see on zat evolve as well~
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:20 am

haha. 40 mins till i can spam light pots and get myself 7 mats.. and perhaps spam an 8pak to some fast evo points. after that... Super Cute Card Alert! XD

Prepare to see a Rare Rhea in your friends list in a few hours =D
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:05 am

RIPCATS DEATH INBOUND Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next