Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+214
seridan
North_Kodama
HunterKaelin
Kakuncio
Blindwisdom
Lachymae
BlackObsydian
Soleina
Genlean
Zevit
fairyboy
liquiddragon
jefferyj98
P1rateKing
Senile
Garrra
deeception
evulCally
Marduk
zeleaphyr
SandStone88
mu0387
allyart
TheRain7
Kanata67
Spacebug
SomelPT
triumpher
Zhaothecow
KuroStar
Ceres
Darkmusses
Wolframite
suminon
Amayziing
FemaleBahamutslover
Amasuro
cruorimancer
KaBOOM63
bobhole
Abraxan
Roanmarvel
boyetvalte
zanakya
149342133j
agni
Jin Ashtar
pozor
AHDawning
Merivel
Knieve
Sterlymobile
djchrispc
stygiancolors
DivaDestiny
rnightingale
TCGKiller
reyrey
Kharistos
TiberiusAk
V-Clan
Einhardt
MidasRegality
razor_monkey
MzJayYaj
Phailbox
Samaxluis
dyne
PangCY
Melliora
the1lyden
Snorror
kckhkenny
MochiMikw
anakron
Sugiatno
Monty775
tomtom98
DarkAoiishi
martydoom
osiris27
Fanta1981
UkyoSonoda
maiksanderbec
broom
Alzahar
sealbutts
lightningice
Zolvereign
sabin044
Cam
Balth
VodkaMartini
Momostorm
ollyshuteye
Unknownkid
Bundam
Maelrawn
Grumpy
Firephly
Vaati
shure
abuqasar
wreckage
Khaleesi
Megumo84
Jeitron
Oldenwing
motoway
daffy4201
hamammm
Psych
avarier
Sankha
Fantafanta
Resetz
lishe
Tenmujin
honkytoinks
OminousDullahan
sam2512
poetrypoesar84
mct007tc
bluerexx
garyheehee
jheun
red11590
paktoyryan
neilburg
sGabe4
Roatanhi
sniperpwnsyou
luckyallstar
Laxjeff2002
DatGreenTea
DellerDeller
13lackMoon
goldheart7
bsastor
itistheriz14
Djmunkee
kenekeenken
rustyoldnail
asura08
rawchief
greatgooglygo
Iburnq8
ForLulzz
Mcgloin123
zzgalactic
Belhyde
Lares
ToastyDonuts
XenoCalimani
yuray
Minowara
Wahuh
Hajkster
ggorrell77
xSeisax
greendragon208
raikong4
Gkdefined
superk4y
Karmab1ue
memphiskite
GrumpyLime
NeonC
OwlOfMinerva
Vyzaj
sked00
xtaroux
kittykato
Tattycoram
Skyreith
Arabelladonna
silentvoice
neozh3
neixingren
kankledpanda
Atra
Benster159
master162326
Klifey
JScathach
Skullypower
skrfirefly
po1102
schizzlemydiz
killme27
Tabrias
The Power 5
Perlita
jenvolio
NEoTroy
AzuGazer
AntonioOne
ryokoseigo
Cowdero
xmach
treyking308
codfish9306
webcest
Colaleon
Ryosuke
chaosme
corroded
kirindas
Caimsen
DTF6dragonsru
Kadaan
lovessel
Sunocoloco
Ghost_Star
218 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:46 pm

Question. When you have say both Potion and Potion (P) and choose to use a potion in game does the game subtract from the pool of Potion (P) first and likewise for Time Elixers?

Also what is this KIK I see in people's sigs and trade threads?
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:43 pm

UkyoSonoda wrote:
Question. When you have say both Potion and Potion (P) and choose to use a potion in game does the game subtract from the pool of Potion (P) first and likewise for Time Elixers?

Also what is this KIK I see in people's sigs and trade threads?
From (p) first yea. Gives no warning when they start using the non-personal ones however.

KIK is a chat app. Practical for chatting since the ingame chat is very limited.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Ah. ok thanks.
Back to top Go down
Fanta1981

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:49 pm

Not sure if this question belongs here, I made another post about it then saw this. So I'll just post the link here I think this is where I was suppose to ask it. Lol.

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t9625-hope-i-didn-t-miss-itq-about-the-cards#315678
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:10 am

Ok so event panel opened with enhance boost. Anyone know how much of a boost it is and whether or not boost bonuses apply to goddess cards?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:56 am

Fanta1981 wrote:
Not sure if this question belongs here, I made another post about it then saw this. So I'll just post the link here I think this is where I was suppose to ask it. Lol.
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t9625-hope-i-didn-t-miss-itq-about-the-cards#315678
looks like this q was addressed.

UkyoSonoda wrote:
Ok so event panel opened with enhance boost. Anyone know how much of a boost it is and whether or not boost bonuses apply to goddess cards?
you will get an extra 50% from enchanting. goddess are not effected.

Back to top Go down
osiris27

osiris27

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Great thread!

I posted this elsewher on the site but Is there a link to a consise explanation of unit skills?

For example...how much damage does poison do? How much boost to attack does Attack Power Boost do? What exactly does Speed order do? How much damage does Area Attack do per rank? The wiki says nothing I have not been able to find this information.

Thank you for your time!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:09 pm

osiris27 wrote:
Great thread!

I posted this elsewher on the site but Is there a link to a consise explanation of unit skills?

For example...how much damage does poison do?  How much boost to attack does Attack Power Boost do?  What exactly does Speed order do?  How much damage does Area Attack do per rank?  The wiki says nothing I have not been able to find this information.

Thank you for your time!
hmmm i think you can find bits and pieces around the forum but yea the wiki or nothing else really lists them. from time to time the event info will lay it out for you but... but yea, no where that i know of will list out concise explanations of skills.

poison ticks for a % of the total attack of the unit during quests but i dont know and have never seen any one do the numbers to see if the * value of the unit increases the % or the duration, during arena it ticks for a set % of your health and the * value of the unit increases the proc rate but not damage. So lets say poison ticks for 10% of the total attack so a unit attacks for 10k damage and then 1k of poison damage will tick for a set period of time.
speed order will only work in arena events and will give each of your units a boost in the order, for instance think of order of attacks based on a counter, .1, .2, .3... (each number being a fraction of a second or a tick) so given that list of numbers the game will place each unit in order by their speed (we know speed numbers of most units). speed order will bump each unit up two (just made that up cause no one has really researched this to my knowledge) spaces, say from .3 to .1 in the line up, if no opposing units were set to go off at .2 then you wont see a change.
In Colo event AA adds 20% (iirc) to the attack... i think, and again in colo/arena events * value of unit affects the proc rate of the skill, not the damage. in arena i think AA will hit the first person for the full it and everyone else in that range for 20% but i could be wrong. in quests AA hits everyone in a small area for the amount of that units attack modified by the monsters def and the * value of the unit effects how big of an area that it does damage in, so a 6* will hit more monsters than a 4*.
Back to top Go down
martydoom

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:35 am

Heya! I am kinda new here but I would like to ask a couple of questions ^^
I am currently training at 24 and have quested up to the final stage of 42, though I can't seem to beat that one :p
First I would like to know if I am doing this right or if I could do anything more efficient:
1. I am doing 2-7 quest as much as possible, as I get 308xp and 36ally points every 1minute.
2. I am feeding my 2* units 3x1* and they get to lvl 5.
3. I am feeding my 3* units 14-17x1* and they get to about lvl 11-12.
4. I have no idea how to feed my 4* units x)
5. Braving 200 times each day and using brave pts for card pack.
6. Trying to always have 29/30 allies and removing old ones as I get better requests

I have never spent any money on this, but would like to get a 6* soon ^.^ only have 2x 5*.
Also, what is the best way to use the monster units? Any idea trying to have some for defence? I seem to be beaten all the time anyway...
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:55 am

best advise: just keep playing the game

your enchanting looks fine, typically people buy 4* feeders at level 40 and 3* sets at level 10-15, so if your really bent on that 6* just start selling everything you can for te. I have 10 6*s now and havent spent any money on the game. 6 of those are from farming events, just save every te(p) you have until an event comes by that you can burn those to get the 6*. save every te you can get until you have enough for a 6* (40-50)
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:41 pm

Anyone have info on what Critical Strike and Nerve Strike do in the arena. I cant find info on either.
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:26 pm

This has been confusing to me. I am working on training up my Seal of the Archangels skill, which requires me to deploy units that give attack power up boosts. I have 3 alex's in my units, which give male attack powerups.

Can I deploy all 3 Alex's and go up by 3 each quest for the count? Do I need to have a male unit in for the count to go up at all? Would I need 3 male units if I put in 3 alex's? I'm not sure how this all works.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:36 pm

Minowara wrote:
This has been confusing to me.  I am working on training up my Seal of the Archangels skill, which requires me to deploy units that give attack power up boosts.  I have 3 alex's in my units, which give male attack powerups.

Can I deploy all 3 Alex's and go up by 3 each quest for the count?  Do I need to have a male unit in for the count to go up at all?  Would I need 3 male units if I put in 3 alex's?  I'm not sure how this all works.
you only need to depoly Alex, not a unit Alex would boost... also they have made changes to the way this works but you use to be able to deploy 3x alex and have it count as deploying 3 times, it also would count if you deployed allies with skill boost but, again, i do not know if this is still the case but i think it is not... still if your able to clear the quest you want with 3 alexes, why not?
Back to top Go down
DarkAoiishi

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:15 pm

Hi, I'm wondering about this current event, the Guild Battle event. Is it possible to leave a guild right now after the Guild Battle Phase has started? The guild I'm in, the members aren't getting on for the battles -_-" so I'd like to leave, but I don't know if I am allowed to.
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:45 am

DarkAoiishi wrote:
Hi, I'm wondering about this current event, the Guild Battle event. Is it possible to leave a guild right now after the Guild Battle Phase has started? The guild I'm in, the members aren't getting on for the battles -_-" so I'd like to leave, but I don't know if I am allowed to.
Yes, you can always quit guild and you will keep your wins count, just u may be not able to participate first batle in new guild
Back to top Go down
tomtom98

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:36 pm

What's the most efficient way to enhance?
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:45 am

tomtom98 wrote:
What's the most efficient way to enhance?
That really depends doesn't it?

If you have lots and lots and lots of TE to spend, buying feeders and gods is the way to go.

If not, as a general guideline, feeders should be:
2* at level 4
3* at level 10

There is a whole bunch of discussion here:
Card Enchancement
Back to top Go down
Monty775

Monty775

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:13 pm

Not sure if this has been asked, or answered but I was wondering,

Are the guild point rewards based on personal guild points or that of the groups total?
thank you
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:53 pm

Monty775 wrote:
Not sure if this has been asked, or answered but I was wondering,

Are the guild point rewards based on personal guild points or that of the groups total?
thank you
personal
Back to top Go down
Sugiatno

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:19 am

hello,i want to ask...why anybody wnt to buy epona so much? i seein trade posting,they will buy epona for 500k luna.is epona is realy worth? thank you
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:38 am

Sugiatno wrote:
hello,i want to ask...why anybody wnt to buy epona so much? i seein trade posting,they will buy epona for 500k luna.is epona is realy worth? thank you
Epona is used for LP in Leana shop. Very few people sell 4*s for luna, but you can buy epona who gives same ammount of LP as normal 4*.
Back to top Go down
anakron

anakron

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Hi guys,

I'm new to the game, started this weekend and still using the starter 2* units, and sitting around 200k Luna.  I read the two guides linked below, but I have a few questions:

1) What should I do with the 1* and 2* monster cards?  The starter guide below suggests selling them for Luna, but the guide is a bit old--is this still the best way to go?

2) I have a few 4* plus tickets, but I read that using them during events is better?  I think there's one going now, would now be a good time to use one or two?  Should I wait for a good roulette roll before using them?

3) Does anybody still sell 3* or 4* cards for Luna?  Looks like people only sell for TE and Potions from the trading forum.

4) When should I look to join a guild?  I'm starting Chapter 6 missions now.

5) What skill(s) should I buy first?

6) Any other tips?

I read these:
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t182-guide-getting-started-in-fantasica-without-spending-money
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2682-walkthrough-free-player

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:37 pm

anakron wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm new to the game, started this weekend and still using the starter 2* units, and sitting around 200k Luna.  I read the two guides linked below, but I have a few questions:

1) What should I do with the 1* and 2* monster cards?  The starter guide below suggests selling them for Luna, but the guide is a bit old--is this still the best way to go?

2) I have a few 4* plus tickets, but I read that using them during events is better?  I think there's one going now, would now be a good time to use one or two?  Should I wait for a good roulette roll before using them?

3) Does anybody still sell 3* or 4* cards for Luna?  Looks like people only sell for TE and Potions from the trading forum.

4) When should I look to join a guild?  I'm starting Chapter 6 missions now.

5) What skill(s) should I buy first?

6) Any other tips?

I read these:
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t182-guide-getting-started-in-fantasica-without-spending-money
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2682-walkthrough-free-player

Thanks!

1 - if you are really in need of luna, then you can sell. best things to do is use those 1/2* for feeders. if you really need luna hit up my wall after the trade lock goes down and i'll send you some.
2 - use them now, they will not give event units and you will not get extra event items with them.
3 - its rare because luna is so worthless but you may be able to. just spam on the rcr that you want them or make your own trading post stating your buying for luna.
4 - the guilds are event specific. join now, they will be gone in a few days.
5 - get the air/land/sea attack up, then speed and skill boosts then training points.
6 - stay classy
Back to top Go down
anakron

anakron

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:13 pm

Thanks, Ghost_Star!
Back to top Go down
MochiMikw

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:50 pm

My 3*s are clogging up the works by taking up unit space. Some have a few good arena abilities: one has stone wall and the other double attack. What's the best thing to do with 3*s now that I have plenty of 4*s and a couple 5*s? Exchange Shop, feed them to use as feeders, keep the ones for arena? Opinions are welcome. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 23 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next