Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

A quick question about allies...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabrias

Tabrias

A quick question about allies... Empty
PostSubject: A quick question about allies...   A quick question about allies... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:05 am

I just started playing yesterday, and I have a few 4* units and my leader is a 4*.

However, whenever I search for allies, all I get are people who are barely active and who have very weak 2* starting characters, obviously not good allies, and also very much lower level than I am. This is very frustrating as I just can't seem to find people no matter how much I search. I only have 5 allies as of now, and only two of them are 4*.

Is there something I have to do before I start seeing 4*/5* allies?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: A quick question about allies...   A quick question about allies... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:13 am

please use the faq sticky thread for asking quick questions.

the searching for ally tool, i believe shows you people who a) have logged on in the past day and b) have an open spot on their roster

Now most people with 5* leads have a full ally list and can not add you so they do not / would not show up in your search.

There is also a sticky in this forum for searching for new allies, scroll through there and look for other people using this forum for support, post on peoples walls and kick the people in your ally squad that are inactive.
Back to top Go down
Tabrias

Tabrias

PostSubject: Re: A quick question about allies...   A quick question about allies... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:15 am

Sorry about not using the sticky, and thanks for the reply. :)I'll check the allies sticky and try adding some people from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quick question about allies...   A quick question about allies... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quick question about allies...
Page 1 of 1