Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Need some quick advice!

Go down 
+3
Exuria
bleachcosplay
xCzl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xCzl

Need some quick advice! Empty
PostSubject: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:48 am

Hello guys, I've recently join the game and I'm currently playing it with a 4* Estlin (she's level 30 now). I'm wondering if I should get another 4* hero that's in the higher tier that struesdell had listed in his tier list, or am i fine to play with her all the way till i save up for a 5* hero? Also, when should i start to get a 5* hero and how much is the cheapest decent one? Hope someone can help me out on this, thanks!^^

P.S. Oh yes, how do I defend from the attacks by other players? My monsters don't seem to be strong enough to hold out most players' army :c
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:24 am

If I were you, I would keep playing with Estlin; she's not a top tier, but she's not that bad of a 4* (I don't think so, at least). If you want to sell her, she will sell for more as a maxed 4*.
I would also consider getting more 4* before getting a 5*. It's helpful having a good team to do stuff such as arena events, tower events, quests, etc. so at the very least, you can earn 4* event cards. Plus, after maxing a 4*, you can sell it for 10-15 TE (20+ TE if it's a rare one).

The cheapest 5* at the moment sell from 20-35 TE, such as Hwrm, Rem, Sogno, Fiona (I highly suggest not getting Fiona). In my opinion, Rem and Sogno aren't that bad. Around 40 TE, you can start buying the less decent classic 5*, such as Emma, Adolph, Serafina, Julia, Lucrezia). Around 50-60 TE, you can get common yet respectable 5*, such as the princesses (Mihiro, Kyo, Yuki), Sonia, Antiope, some others I can't think of at the moment.
(Note that sometimes the values of these cards will be higher, however, you should be able to find these prices if you look around)

You will find that it is difficult to have a defense that can fend of a majority of the players, since most players that have played for a while will have 4* and 5* units and allies. Your best strategy is to have a row of slow monsters with high HP, such as Troll, Kraken, Lizard Man, Salamander, and then mix fast units in the middle, such as Stray Cat, and I guess Pegasus. This will at least fend of the weaker players.
Back to top Go down
xCzl

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:44 am

Ahh alright man, thank you so much for your help! But i've got another question, how do i get the 4* event cards like you said? Right now im at quest 11-1 so am i approaching it soon? Or by events, are they like the current Xmas event or something? Thanks again!(:

Oh do i have to level up my monsters as well for a better defence?
Back to top Go down
Exuria

Exuria

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:55 am

xCzl wrote:
Ahh alright man, thank you so much for your help! But i've got another question, how do i get the 4* event cards like you said? Right now im at quest 11-1 so am i approaching it soon? Or by events, are they like the current Xmas event or something? Thanks again!(:

The event right now will most likely give you a 4* card aside from the BT rewards. I say most likely because the panel events in the past gave a 4* after a certain panel was unlocked.
The good thing about the panel event is that you'll get the card as long as everyone works to unlock the panel.
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:05 am

By events, I meant ones such as the X-mas ones. Generally, after a while, it's not too difficult to get the event 4* (Soul Hunters was kind of an exception).

And yes, you will have to level up your monsters for a better defense. Since enhancing is the only way to level up your monsters, you'll need to do training and use brave points. The general consensus to enhance efficiently is to level up 2* cads to level 4 or 6 (I like to do level 6), and then feed your leveled up cards to the card you want to level up. This optimizes the cost of Luna.

Best place to get cards is training at 10-4, since 10-4 gives a lot of 2* bears that are great for using during enhancing.
Back to top Go down
xCzl

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:21 am

Exuria wrote:
xCzl wrote:

The event right now will most likely give you a 4* card aside from the BT rewards. I say most likely because the panel events in the past gave a 4* after a certain panel was unlocked.
The good thing about the panel event is that you'll get the card as long as everyone works to unlock the panel.

Alright, i hope that i can get some nice stuff from the panels!

bleachcosplay wrote:

Best place to get cards is training at 10-4, since 10-4 gives a lot of 2* bears that are great for using during enhancing.

Oh yeah, i've read up on the methods on effective enhancing^^ So is there any point in continuing my training after 10-4?
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:33 am

xCzl wrote:
Oh yeah, i've read up on the methods on effective enhancing^^ So is there any point in continuing my training after 10-4?

Hmm, good question.
I believe the 5th training level in Episode 25-27 (or something like that) gives a 3* monster as a reward. One of them gives a 3* monster and a 2* unit, so that one might be better to do.
The bosses at the end do give a lot of exp., which increases player level, which opens up more skills, although normal training will do that too.

I would say it's up to you. Personally, I went all the way just for the sake of having my training complete. I don't think it's necessary.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:36 am

It help to have high training chapters during recruitment events, since I'm pretty sure the drop rate of Soul Stones are higher despite the increase in tp spent per click Smile

As for what to do with the soul stone, assuming if you weren't around for the event that just happened, you can either sell them for TE or use them to recruit your monsters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
xCzl

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:17 am

bleachcosplay wrote:
xCzl wrote:
I would say it's up to you. Personally, I went all the way just for the sake of having my training complete. I don't think it's necessary.

Ahh i think i'll progress on just to see what new boss monsters they have Very Happy

aszutai wrote:
It help to have high training chapters during recruitment events, since I'm pretty sure the drop rate of Soul Stones are higher despite the increase in tp spent per click Smile

As for what to do with the soul stone, assuming if you weren't around for the event that just happened, you can either sell them for TE or use them to recruit your monsters.

Oh yeah, i think i saw some of those soul stones before but im not sure which tab are they on now. And yeah, i've missed the soul hunter event Sad
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:32 am

bleachcosplay wrote:
You will find that it is difficult to have a defense that can fend of a majority of the players, since most players that have played for a while will have 4* and 5* units and allies. Your best strategy is to have a row of slow monsters with high HP, such as Troll, Kraken, Lizard Man, Salamander, and then mix fast units in the middle, such as Stray Cat, and I guess Pegasus. This will at least fend of the weaker players.

Cat is very fast. Put her at the end, not the middle. What would all the slower monsters behind her be supposed to do with no cat to protect?
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:32 am

I am not sure if anyone brought this up, but I would get at least 2-3 4* units to max level before worrying about getting a 5*.
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:20 pm

po1102 wrote:
Cat is very fast. Put her at the end, not the middle. What would all the slower monsters behind her be supposed to do with no cat to protect?

When I was writing that, I was thinking of defense with a bunch of stray cats. Although now that I think about it, it doesn't actually make sense for a new player to have a bunch of cats.
Back to top Go down
xCzl

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:34 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
I am not sure if anyone brought this up, but I would get at least 2-3 4* units to max level before worrying about getting a 5*.

Yeah man, i've reached the stage whereby i can no longer just rely on my allies haha!
Back to top Go down
xCzl

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:35 pm

bleachcosplay wrote:
po1102 wrote:

When I was writing that, I was thinking of defense with a bunch of stray cats. Although now that I think about it, it doesn't actually make sense for a new player to have a bunch of cats.

Yeah guys, i still haven see any cats yet ><
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:36 pm

xCzl wrote:
bleachcosplay wrote:
po1102 wrote:

You can you can stray cat from collecting a set of one of the artifacts, I forgot which ones. It is one of the best defense monsters.
Back to top Go down
xCzl

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:59 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
xCzl wrote:
bleachcosplay wrote:
po1102 wrote:

You can you can stray cat from collecting a set of one of the artifacts, I forgot which ones. It is one of the best defense monsters.

Ahh okay, thanks for the info!

Oh btw, can anyone tell me how much does a TE cost for luna now?^^
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:25 am

xCzl wrote:
Oh btw, can anyone tell me how much does a TE cost for luna now?^^
The price of 1 TE is around 300-500 thousand Luna, however, it is very unlikely that you will find anyone that is selling TE. On a rare occasion, you might find someone that is selling 1 TE for a million Luna, but that's about it.
In the current economy, Luna has become almost useless, because it's not very useful in the long term. After you've played for a while, the only thing you really use it for is enhancing.

Oh there was a time (3 months ago) when the Fantasica economy was different; those were the days when someone offering 100k for 1 TE was a good offer, 4* units could be bought for 200k Luna, and the TE(p) didn't exist. Those were the golden ages...

Then, everything changed when the fire nation attacked.
Back to top Go down
xCzl

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:54 am

Oh man... so does that mean that the chances of me getting TEs to buy new cards? Geez that kinda sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:25 am

Ya. At this stage, the two main ways to get TE is to either sell max 4*, or arena events (where after a certain amount of BT points, you can get 3 TE for every 30,000 BT points, or something like that).
To sell max 4*, buy a 4*(you can buy them for 1 TE), grind and/or enhance to level 80, sell for 10-12 TE. If you're selling a Limited Edition 4*, you'll probably be able to sell for more.
Back to top Go down
CreativeCC
☆☆
CreativeCC

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:07 am

I have fresh ignat trading for 5 max 4* tho, if you interst Wink
Back to top Go down
xCzl

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:50 am

bleachcosplay wrote:
Ya. At this stage, the two main ways to get TE is to either sell max 4*, or arena events (where after a certain amount of BT points, you can get 3 TE for every 30,000 BT points, or something like that).
To sell max 4*, buy a 4*(you can buy them for 1 TE), grind and/or enhance to level 80, sell for 10-12 TE. If you're selling a Limited Edition 4*, you'll probably be able to sell for more.

Oh so that's how i earn TE now huh. Alright got it! Right now I'm training 2 of my 4* Very Happy

CreativeCC wrote:
I have fresh ignat trading for 5 max 4* tho, if you interst Wink

I think i still have a long long way to go ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some quick advice!   Need some quick advice! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some quick advice!
Page 1 of 1