Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Quick way to gain Luna and Time Elixirs???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Icepay

Icepay

Quick way to gain Luna and Time Elixirs??? Empty
PostSubject: Quick way to gain Luna and Time Elixirs???   Quick way to gain Luna and Time Elixirs??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:45 am

Hey guys...I don't know if I'm supposed to post this in the "questions" forum, but...do any of you know a quick way to gain Luna? I mean, it seems like other players are gaining, like 125,000 Luna per day or something, and meanwhile I'm actually losing about 10,000 per day, no joke. Also, while I barely have 10 time elixirs, people are trading rare cards for 100 to even 400 time elixirs! What's going on here?!?
Back to top Go down
kaieitenjitsu

kaieitenjitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quick way to gain Luna and Time Elixirs???   Quick way to gain Luna and Time Elixirs??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:56 am

10k per day is really less already, u enhance a unit from lv1 to 20 atleast u use 50k. and if ur skill all complete gained actually is possible get 100k within 1 or 2 hour^^
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Quick way to gain Luna and Time Elixirs???   Quick way to gain Luna and Time Elixirs??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:33 am

I enhance from lvl 1 to 52 and only lose ~35k.

Just grind training, 6-3 is great, and sell all the 1*. Keep the 2* to trade to other players for 5k or 6k each. You'll be rich in no time.

And there's no easy way to get TE (legitimately) for ppl who don't spend real money. Just pay attention to the market and sell whatever you have for TE (cards lvl 1 or max, SSS, luna...); then eventually you'll have hundreds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]
Strenhelden

PostSubject: Re: Quick way to gain Luna and Time Elixirs???   Quick way to gain Luna and Time Elixirs??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:35 am

I do training at 10-4. It drops a lot of 2* bears, which I then sell to Memphiskite for 6k each. He's basically my biggest source of income Very Happy

Look him up in the Trading Center!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick way to gain Luna and Time Elixirs???   Quick way to gain Luna and Time Elixirs??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick way to gain Luna and Time Elixirs???
Page 1 of 1