Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Need very quick advice very fast

Go down 
+2
bluerexx
shadow604
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow604

Need very quick advice very fast Empty
PostSubject: Need very quick advice very fast   Need very quick advice very fast I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:04 pm

so im on floor 63
didnt realize death tree ended after head start ranking

so i did the math

i need to open the portal
8-9 times
and use about 50pots to get there

my only problem is timewise i dont know if i can make it and i dont want to watse pots if i cant make it............

so my question is if i play 8 hours straight till it ends can i open portal 9 times in that time using free training points?(i have no extra pots to use to try to open portal)

Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Need very quick advice very fast   Need very quick advice very fast I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:14 pm

So how many pots do you have atm? And do you have event units?

Also, there are some luck involved as you might run into ! battles that gives you 30% fill rate. I rmb running them into 3x in a row.

But we need to know your current inventory and what kind of unit you are running first.
Back to top Go down
shadow604

PostSubject: Re: Need very quick advice very fast   Need very quick advice very fast I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:16 pm

60p pots
9 pots

using 4* horti
Back to top Go down
shadow604

PostSubject: Re: Need very quick advice very fast   Need very quick advice very fast I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:44 pm

7 hours 20 mins left
i decided to go for it

down to 2 sun tears
51p pots
9 pots

on floor 83 i think
now waiting on training points to regain
and my current portal bar is only at 10%

do i keep pluggin at it? or stop now and take a lose on the pots spent and save for another event
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Need very quick advice very fast   Need very quick advice very fast I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Since you are at 83 already, I suggest you push on ahead and not waste the pots you already spent.

You should have enough pots to get up to 120
Back to top Go down
shadow604

PostSubject: Re: Need very quick advice very fast   Need very quick advice very fast I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:45 pm

im sure i have enough pots
the problem is do i have enough time to open the portal enough
thats the gamble
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Need very quick advice very fast   Need very quick advice very fast I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:29 pm

Took me about a minute to burn 300 TP in one run, provided I avoid all battles, except for Golems & Dryad fights. Around Floors 60-80, 300 TP can help me complete 2-3 floors, depending on where I left off. About 80-90, it dropped to 1-2 floors per 300TP. Only occasionally do I use the Sun Tears to extend the time and get 50 bonus TP, when I have time available for it.

I've now been told it takes 300TP to even finish one floor past 100~110. Plus it doesn't help that I don't burn pots/Sun Tears to reopen the portal. So, at Floor 93, I've given up with 11 pots left....
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
acedoll

acedoll

PostSubject: Re: Need very quick advice very fast   Need very quick advice very fast I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:20 pm

I recommend that you dont waste anymore on death. After floor 100 or so, it takes about 400-500tp to clear each floor so that means about 2 pots for 1.5 floors. Plus, you'll probably need to use pots to refill in order to look for golems along the way.
Btw, cleared Death and got Promes
Back to top Go down
shadow604

PostSubject: Re: Need very quick advice very fast   Need very quick advice very fast I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:49 pm

dammit....4 hours to go.....
i think im floor 87..........it would seem like a waste to not keep trying....
but then it would be a bigger waste if i fail........
hate this game..........
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Need very quick advice very fast   Need very quick advice very fast I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:54 pm

acedoll wrote:
.... and there's the painful stinger...
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Need very quick advice very fast   Need very quick advice very fast I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:03 pm

memphiskite wrote:
acedoll wrote:
.... and there's the painful stinger...
Joins the "promes" club.
Back to top Go down
shadow604

PostSubject: Re: Need very quick advice very fast   Need very quick advice very fast I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:08 am

ok a update
i failed...prob had enough pots to get there but just not enough time....maybe if i didnt have work today and played all day grinding i could of made it.....

oh well.....i think my best shot ive seen so far to get a 6* is the guild events.....too bad every guild i join its 1/2 inactive players.....a 1/4 actually good players and the other 1/4 players who dont get the concept and barely contribute....

one day ill get a 6*....one day......
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Need very quick advice very fast   Need very quick advice very fast I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:20 am

in the future its better not to waste pots for a chance at a 6*. In the past, and im sure in future events 40-60 pots will guarantee you a reward 6*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need very quick advice very fast   Need very quick advice very fast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need very quick advice very fast
Page 1 of 1