Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+24
blackwing
lmnseason
endlessabyss
sd240sx
shannahime
yokado
ShinsadongTiger
GitD16
InfyNyx
memphiskite
supremeJD
Samhain1031
The Power 5
Crimson09
defective1412
kogasu00
Maggot
Esofonic
Aniwo
ATB
kevorulez
chaosme
LuziMiazawa
wowyogurt
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:17 am

kevorulez wrote:
Samhain1031 wrote:
Trying to rise up through the 500's is like riding your bike up a muddy hill backwards Sad

Am at the 1.5 mil stage now and its very slow going

Hope you push through! I'm just 200 places behind! It's hard pushing through here already. Can't imagine the competition with you lot @@

Thanks, hope it gets easier for you too. Think we need a few people to start sleeping now Smile
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:36 am

Samhain1031 wrote:
kevorulez wrote:
Samhain1031 wrote:
Trying to rise up through the 500's is like riding your bike up a muddy hill backwards Sad

Am at the 1.5 mil stage now and its very slow going

Hope you push through! I'm just 200 places behind! It's hard pushing through here already. Can't imagine the competition with you lot @@

Thanks, hope it gets easier for you too. Think we need a few people to start sleeping now Smile

We're pretty much in the group of people who will reach Ombre ahead of event finishing. I guess since this group has grinded so hard, it is likely that they'll really be pushing to get Sedna as well. The last few hours of the event will be a lot of money burning and TE burning I bet.

Although, it never hurt to pray that some will stop after they get Ombre lol. It's possible that some want to get Ombre asap so they can sell her when she still has the value. Never know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
InfyNyx

InfyNyx

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:41 am

kevo, i'm one of the "nice" people who will drop out the moment I get Omby. at first I considered trying to rank for Sedna, but this event has totally killed my life so far. I need to get it back -sad laugh-
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:56 am

InfyNyx wrote:
kevo, i'm one of the "nice" people who will drop out the moment I get Omby. at first I considered trying to rank for Sedna, but this event has totally killed my life so far. I need to get it back -sad laugh-

Hey true, really need to take a break after this event. I'm lucky that these 2 weeks just happen to be one of my quieter weeks, so I really can spend time grinding. But even when I have some casual work to do, it's hard to stay focused when you need to click the screen every 5 minutes.

Original goal was only Lumi, but then wanted to try for Ombre. Once I'm sure I can get Ombre, then wanted to try for Sedna. Started from the plan of grinding a few hrs/day to 17/day, now over 20/day. Did manage to recruit some hamsters to help me grind a few hrs while I take a quick nap, but still.

End of event, take a deep sign, "That's the end of that!", collapse on bed.

At least the next event will be a nice and easy fanta break.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:26 am

InfyNyx wrote:

Are you planning to stop questing at exact BT required for Ombre? Just curious to know how many Ombres in game after event and this is the best method to find out Razz (rank camping).
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:32 am

Aniwo wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:

Are you planning to stop questing at exact BT required for Ombre? Just curious to know how many Ombres in game after event and this is the best method to find out Razz (rank camping).

If I'm not under rank 500 when I get her I will stop. As everyone in front with her will be using already.
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:32 am

Grats wowyogurt!

Back in Charge. End of my position hehe.. though i din really do much lols..

So much changes since i went away for awhile.

So we heading towards guild formation? Sounds good to me!

To fellow grinders: Last lap soon! All the best!!

http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%cc%b4%b8%b8%a4%ce%bd%f1%b8%cb

Is the above the arena event coming up?
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:35 am

oh ya this is hinaki's signature

Code:

[url=http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6090-frugal-fantasica-fanatics][img]http://i.imgur.com/U2oseOR.png[/img][/url][url=http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6090-frugal-fantasica-fanatics][img]http://i.imgur.com/N9KvcGi.gif[/img][/url]
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:42 am

yokado wrote:
Grats wowyogurt!

Back in Charge. End of my position hehe.. though i din really do much lols..

So much changes since i went away for awhile.

So we heading towards guild formation? Sounds good to me!

To fellow grinders: Last lap soon! All the best!!

Is the above the arena event coming up?

Can't say for sure. Some folks are predicting that it would come out soon, given that it is one of the few events left that do not have a 7★ as a possible reward.
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:03 am

@chaosme icic.. tts a good prediction.

Btw those units have 3 skills?
Back to top Go down
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:17 am

Aniwo wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:

I have an ally doing that...he/she's stop right after getting Ombre and announcing the number of Ombres every day lol...come stalk my wall for a chance to see the updates Smile i dunno if he/she's exactly on 2.3mil though
Back to top Go down
InfyNyx

InfyNyx

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:19 am

Aniwo wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:

hahaha omg that sounds interesting!! i think i'll try and see if i can stop exactly at 2.3 million Very Happy

still 900k more to go
Back to top Go down
ShinsadongTiger
☆☆☆☆
ShinsadongTiger

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:24 am

currently ranked 516 on 1.6mil, will most likely get to ombre in about 2-3days. im defs still gonna keep doing what ive been doing and grinding to stay within the top 500 range, then spend all te(p) during the last 3hrs of the event in the case that people are doing it as well
Back to top Go down
shannahime

shannahime

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:32 am

hi.. just joined the group! i'm finally part with the hard working thrifty ones! Razz

hurray for us!! ^^
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:17 am

yokado wrote:
@chaosme icic.. tts a good prediction.

Btw those units have 3 skills?

Yup. Some of the units from that event have 3 skills. Though only the topmost skill would be affected by battle seasoned.

shannahime wrote:
hi.. just joined the group! i'm finally part with the hard working thrifty ones! Razz

hurray for us!! ^^

Hihi! Nice to know another frugal player!

Last edited by chaosme on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:05 am

Hmm...the next event is PVP? I think I need someone to brief me.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:16 am

kogasu00 wrote:
Hmm...the next event is PVP? I think I need someone to brief me.

No. The next event is Mina's Trials.
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:17 am

Oh I forgot to put the link.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:18 am

There are people predicting that the Colosseum event would happen soon, given that it does not reward any 7★ units and we have yet to get the first event (a tower event translated literally as "Four Gods Mountain") that awards a 7★ unit in our server thus far.
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:21 am

So is it similar with arena like getting tickets and so on?
Back to top Go down
defective1412

defective1412

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:29 am

kogasu00 wrote:

no, mina's trial is just 4 set of quest, easy, normal and hard quest have a 10 minute CD while Inferno quest have a 15 minute CD. you get prize for completely each set in 24 hour of the previous set. for the coliseum, you get to fight against computer units or player made team. its also on a 10 minute CD. you get BT for winning fight and prize base on how much BT you have, or how many wins you have if you are fighting the player made team. you can participate in both side.
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:36 am

defective1412 wrote:
kogasu00 wrote:

no, mina's trial is just 4 set of quest, easy, normal and hard quest have a 10 minute CD while Inferno quest have a 15 minute CD. you get prize for completely each set in 24 hour of the previous set. for the coliseum, you get to fight against computer units or player made team. its also on a 10 minute CD. you get BT for winning fight and prize base on how much BT you have, or how many wins you have if you are fighting the player made team. you can participate in both side.

I see, thanks for filling me up. Sigh, I really a event unit for this event. Currently, my BT points is 1150000. Any ways to rent or loan?
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:25 pm

Sorry for double posting, canon gives how many bonus points?
Back to top Go down
defective1412

defective1412

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:14 pm

kogasu00 wrote:

10% bonus point
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:38 pm

kogasu00 wrote:

for now you can use erlik with the 5% boost. better than nothing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next