Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+24
blackwing
lmnseason
endlessabyss
sd240sx
shannahime
yokado
ShinsadongTiger
GitD16
InfyNyx
memphiskite
supremeJD
Samhain1031
The Power 5
Crimson09
defective1412
kogasu00
Maggot
Esofonic
Aniwo
ATB
kevorulez
chaosme
LuziMiazawa
wowyogurt
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:20 am

chaosme wrote:
ATB wrote:
Edit: How do you get coins for installing mobage games?

We should probably make a thread for this too.

Doesn't that only occur when the in-game ad pops up to ask you to try XYZ game for N amount of coins? Is there any other way to get coins just by installing their games on your own accord? o.o

That's actually what I did, saw the prompt and installed them.
I just don't know how to get the coins.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:24 am

ATB wrote:
chaosme wrote:
ATB wrote:

Doesn't that only occur when the in-game ad pops up to ask you to try XYZ game for N amount of coins? Is there any other way to get coins just by installing their games on your own accord? o.o

You need to wait until the message pops up "Welcome, XY" or "Thank you for playing, XY!" owo Then you're getting the MobaCoins ^^
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
ATB wrote:
chaosme wrote:
ATB wrote:

You need to wait until the message pops up "Welcome, XY" or "Thank you for playing, XY!" owo Then you're getting the MobaCoins ^^

hmm ok...this is gonna be agony during this event.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:43 am

What I did was play through the tutorial for the games that I installed from those offers. Then the coins appeared in my account a bit later. Didn't otherwise see any notifications though.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:46 am

chaosme wrote:
What I did was play through the tutorial for the games that I installed from those offers. Then the coins appeared in my account a bit later. Didn't otherwise see any notifications though.

I'm always stopping after it says hello or thanks to me ^^
Back to top Go down
InfyNyx

InfyNyx

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:50 am

anyone sick of grinding yet? i've gone past the 1 million mark.. but i'm not sure if i can continue on for another week. my life has almost come to a standstill as well >_<
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:51 am

InfyNyx wrote:
anyone sick of grinding yet? i've gone past the 1 million mark.. but i'm not sure if i can continue on for another week. my life has almost come to a standstill as well >_<

... ;A; I want to pass the 1 million mark finally! I'm grinding and grinding, but somehow it won't happen...
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:53 am

ATB wrote:
Esofonic wrote:
seems like no one watched queen's blade here Laughing

@JD : just up and running here Laughing

Someone said queens blade?

You mean the best anime ever?

lmao.. talk about bouncy things..

btw just like what the other said, install and play until you get a pop up message

in my case it's usually "Happy Playing" (android user here)
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:07 am

InfyNyx wrote:

I got sick of the event like 2 days ago. This event is far too long!

But still, this makes for good money grabbing by Mobage/SS, since a longer event means the top rankers have to spend more to keep their positions. And the score for the top 3 are very close now!
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:14 am

chaosme wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:

But still, this makes for good money grabbing by Mobage/SS, since a longer event means the top rankers have to spend more to keep their positions. And the score for the top 3 are very close now!

I heard they have system, how they get stuff for lesser money. I saw some people talking about this in Fanta.

Well. I need to grind 5 days if I want to get Ombre... Literally. 5 days non-stop.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:16 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
chaosme wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:

I heard they have system, how they get stuff for lesser money. I saw some people talking about this in Fanta.

Well. I need to grind 5 days if I want to get Ombre... Literally. 5 days non-stop.

System, as in the top rankers partake in some sort of system for them to get stuff for less money? That's so unfair if that's true. But might not be entirely absurb either. Who knows, some might even be Mobage/SS employees?!?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:21 am

I don't know if it's true. I read something that they change the currency, so they pay less for all the stuff and so... o_o
Back to top Go down
InfyNyx

InfyNyx

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:21 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
chaosme wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:

saaame, I need ~4 days haha. yea this event is too long, but for us its more like we still need to grind so much.

I'm caught between wanting to give up, and slogging on after having put in so much effort for the past 5 days.

you know what's worse? I was looking up the next panel event, and the 6* for that one is at FOUR MILLION BT. No way we can reach that one...
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:23 am

Wait... No... 4 fudge MILLION!?

Edit: But I heard when Matahari was a million, you just got lesser BT Points. I think, if the 6* ist 4 million, we'll get more BT Points.

Last edited by LuziMiazawa on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:23 am

i will grind for any 6* as long as a chance is available. if there is a will, there is a way.

happy grinding frugals.
Back to top Go down
InfyNyx

InfyNyx

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:29 am

http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%b6%e5%bd%c5%c1%d5%a4%ce%b6%b8%c1%db%b6%ca

2013/4/29-2013/5/8

4000000撃破P  奏者エリオーネ(★6)

that's 9 days for 4 million points.. haha.. haha...

well if we do get more BT in proportion then maybe it's possible
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:35 am

InfyNyx wrote:

2013/4/29-2013/5/8

4000000撃破P  奏者エリオーネ(★6)

i have a feeling that they'll give us more time and and a tiny bt of BT requirement just like they did for this event. grinding for ombre would have been impossible if they didn't increase the duration.

maybe that's just wishful thinking, though.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:36 am

supremeJD wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:

2013/4/29-2013/5/8

4000000撃破P  奏者エリオーネ(★6)

i have a feeling that they'll give us more time and and a tiny bt of BT requirement just like they did for this event. grinding for ombre would have been impossible if they didn't increase the duration.

maybe that's just wishful thinking, though.

They incresed the number of BT Points given too, that's what I heard...

Is there at least a 5*...?
Back to top Go down
InfyNyx

InfyNyx

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:49 am

250000撃破P  奏者ヴィオール(★4)
700000撃破P  奏者クラヴィア(★5)

yes, but.. doesn't matter, does it? T_T
they had Lumiere, and she got pulled from us
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:51 am

I can not see myself grinding 4 million BT if I am unable to have the time to grind 2.3 million. If the next panel lacks a 5*, I might sit it out.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:54 am

I hate Mobage more and more. cheers
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:56 am

InfyNyx wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
chaosme wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:

saaame, I need ~4 days haha. yea this event is too long, but for us its more like we still need to grind so much.

I'm caught between wanting to give up, and slogging on after having put in so much effort for the past 5 days.

you know what's worse? I was looking up the next panel event, and the 6* for that one is at FOUR MILLION BT. No way we can reach that one...

That's a lot of BT not as Much as Xmas Debbie but still a lot.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:57 pm

Well, we never know until it arrives, but... what if we get a Quest (in future episodes) where you can get 2k BT per run? That should be enough to make it grindable. I doubt it, tho... Mobage is here for profit.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:06 pm

Aniwo wrote:
Well, we never know until it arrives, but... what if we get a Quest (in future episodes) where you can get 2k BT per run? That should be enough to make it grindable. I doubt it, tho... Mobage is here for profit.

I believe they try to get all the free players away. That's for me logical... One of the reasons why they removed Lumiere, I believe.

How far are you? I'm at 955k~... So far away...
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:07 pm

Just can't seem to get past rank 550, been stuck there for hours now!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next