Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+24
blackwing
lmnseason
endlessabyss
sd240sx
shannahime
yokado
ShinsadongTiger
GitD16
InfyNyx
memphiskite
supremeJD
Samhain1031
The Power 5
Crimson09
defective1412
kogasu00
Maggot
Esofonic
Aniwo
ATB
kevorulez
chaosme
LuziMiazawa
wowyogurt
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:58 pm

kevorulez wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

Aniwo is 432 with 1600k... So... You need a lot of Hamsters. *gg*
Har Har Very Happy I'm sure a lot of hamsters will sure do the trick. Envy your Leir T^T what rank are you now?

Stage 1: I've caught up with the pack that are on track with getting Ombre by close of event, currently 700-750ish I think.
Stage 2: Break out of this pack, so nudge my way into the group that are desperately catching up and praying for a spot with Sedna.
Stage 3: ???
Stage 4: Profit with Sedna.

(In my dreams XD)

I'm at Rank 755 with 1.247.082 BT :3

Maybe you can do it!

Edit: I accidently wrote Rank 155... Haha xDDD

Last edited by LuziMiazawa on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Wow, how you reach that fast.
Back to top Go down
InfyNyx

InfyNyx

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:12 pm

for reference, rank 670 at 1.32 million points, which is the daily goal for today ^_^

(note: i set my daily goal to 2267000 due to the 33k that I'll get from King Mandra)
Back to top Go down
defective1412

defective1412

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:14 pm

kevorulez wrote:
defective1412 wrote:
kevorulez wrote:
defective1412 wrote:

i'm at 1.57 mil right now with just event 4*. i wouldn't mind having leir since my ranking is dropping even though i am questing every CD, at 461
Ouch! Guess a 4* is just not competitive enough with this bunch. Hanging there defective!

LuziMiazawa wrote:

Aniwo is 432 with 1600k... So... You need a lot of Hamsters. *gg*
Har Har Very Happy I'm sure a lot of hamsters will sure do the trick. Envy your Leir T^T what rank are you now?

Stage 1: I've caught up with the pack that are on track with getting Ombre by close of event, currently 700-750ish I think.
Stage 2: Break out of this pack, so nudge my way into the group that are desperately catching up and praying for a spot with Sedna.
Stage 3: ???
Stage 4: Profit with Sedna.

(In my dreams XD)

if i reach ombre before i fall out of 500, i should be able to finish top 500 since my handicap would be gone

Oh that's true! Once the top pack gets Ombre than the only difference will be people's grinding skills. I hope you stay in there defective!

At your rate, when do you expect on getting Ombre? Also, have you used any keys on the way?

at my rate, i should be getting it Saturday i think, i haven't used my keys yet. i figure the ranking difference won't change even if i use it after or before so i'll save it until after i get ombre so that she can gain the exp and jump up levels from killing mandragora boss
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:29 pm

defective1412 wrote:
Spoiler:

at my rate, i should be getting it Saturday i think, i haven't used my keys yet. i figure the ranking difference won't change even if i use it after or before so i'll save it until after i get ombre so that she can gain the exp and jump up levels from killing mandragora boss

Cool thanks for the info. It seems that I'll be 1 day behind the top 500, let's see how it goes!

Also, thanks for the update InfyNyx!
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:36 pm

a guild... now let's wage a guild war!! king

hoard all da bewbs!! Twisted Evil

I'm not against it but some of our FFF members even belong to other guild atm.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:39 pm

I just can't get out of the 500's not sure if people are using a 5 or te but it's so hard Sad
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Samhain1031 wrote:
I just can't get out of the 500's not sure if people are using a 5 or te but it's so hard Sad

you can do it bro... I'm sitting in 3900ish rank and feel proud of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:05 pm

Esofonic wrote:
Samhain1031 wrote:

you can do it bro... I'm sitting in 3900ish rank and feel proud of it Very Happy

Not a bro, waves girly hand tongue Yeah, kinda wishing I hadn't started it either
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:15 pm

I have been stuck between 1000 and 1100 since 12 hours after the event started. I even woke up one day at 1099. It is like the game does not want to give me an extra premium ticket.
Back to top Go down
InfyNyx

InfyNyx

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:22 pm

I think the sad thing about panel events is that your rank will probably not change from when you started.

The rate at which you gain BT points is fixed, the only way you can leapfrog others is hoping they miss their cooldowns/go to sleep, but there will also be times when you miss your cooldowns/sleep/life comes in.

/minirant Mad

of course this can be solved by sleeping less, but imo sleep > this
Back to top Go down
defective1412

defective1412

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:26 pm

InfyNyx wrote:
I think the sad thing about panel events is that your rank will probably not change from when you started.

The rate at which you gain BT points is fixed, the only way you can leapfrog others is hoping they miss their cooldowns/go to sleep, but there will also be times when you miss your cooldowns/sleep/life comes in.

/minirant Mad

you gotta be more dedicated then them. sleep less, quest more on time, hope internet issue doesn't occur. like how i go on 4 minute interval of sleep when i go to sleep with a timer in my hand until i forget to set the timer and sleep for real. surprisingly works really well, usually get me like an extra hour of grinding before i forget to press the timer
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:28 pm

InfyNyx wrote:

/minirant Mad

You can also hope that others decide to stop bothering. Which mostly happens in the lower ranks unfortunately. Though some might stop after hitting their point targets and getting what they want at the higher ranks.
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:44 pm

I value my sleep to much to shorten/interrupt it for a game. If I end around rank 1000 I will not be too disappointed. I didn't grind super hard so I should not expect to be a really good rank.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:40 am

Samhain1031 wrote:
Esofonic wrote:
Samhain1031 wrote:

Not a bro, waves girly hand tongue Yeah, kinda wishing I hadn't started it either

ahh niiiiice... another girl in the bandit's den.. Laughing

btw there is a new trade wall created by Kadaan for easy advertisement..

check my siggy for moar info Very Happy
Back to top Go down
InfyNyx

InfyNyx

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:13 am

that new trade wall is a genius move! :O
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:20 am

InfyNyx wrote:
that new trade wall is a genius move! :O

I agree. This move is awesome. Now if only more people can get to know about it. Time to spread the advertisements!
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:08 am

Samhain1031 wrote:
Esofonic wrote:
Samhain1031 wrote:

And how about we're calling you brah? xD Sorry... Lack of sleep says 'ello. I'm a girl too. *waves to Sam*

The trade wall is great
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:27 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Samhain1031 wrote:
Esofonic wrote:
Samhain1031 wrote:

And how about we're calling you brah? xD Sorry... Lack of sleep says 'ello. I'm a girl too. *waves to Sam*

The trade wall is great

aww man.. I'm surrounded by lotsa gurl..

harem route? Laughing
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:31 am

Esofonic wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Samhain1031 wrote:
Esofonic wrote:
Samhain1031 wrote:

The trade wall is great

harem route? Laughing

Would that be the bad end or the good end?
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:40 am

chaosme wrote:
Esofonic wrote:

harem route? Laughing

depend.. whether the head ended up being chopped or not Laughing
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:47 am

Esofonic wrote:
chaosme wrote:
Esofonic wrote:

harem route? Laughing

Beware of the nice boat. Razz
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:51 am

chaosme wrote:
Esofonic wrote:
chaosme wrote:
Esofonic wrote:

harem route? Laughing

Beware of the nice boat. Razz

dont forget your bag... with something interesting inside.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:31 am

Trying to rise up through the 500's is like riding your bike up a muddy hill backwards Sad

Am at the 1.5 mil stage now and its very slow going
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:57 am

Samhain1031 wrote:
Trying to rise up through the 500's is like riding your bike up a muddy hill backwards Sad

Am at the 1.5 mil stage now and its very slow going

Hope you push through! I'm just 200 places behind! It's hard pushing through here already. Can't imagine the competition with you lot @@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next