Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+24
blackwing
lmnseason
endlessabyss
sd240sx
shannahime
yokado
ShinsadongTiger
GitD16
InfyNyx
memphiskite
supremeJD
Samhain1031
The Power 5
Crimson09
defective1412
kogasu00
Maggot
Esofonic
Aniwo
ATB
kevorulez
chaosme
LuziMiazawa
wowyogurt
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:37 am

*waves* I need to stay awake a second night, haha xDD
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:41 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:

Take care Luzi, get Ombre, but don't work yourself too hard!

I've fed my Ombre and now chewing through some keys. I'll need to see how far up I go after to gauge my chances at Sedna. Apx 22hrs left, not going out without some kicking and struggling!
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:49 am

kevorulez wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

I've fed my Ombre and now chewing through some keys. I'll need to see how far up I go after to gauge my chances at Sedna. Apx 22hrs left, not going out without some kicking and struggling!

lol, I hope I can take this... It's such a long time until there, Futsch xDD I just want Ombre <3

Do you keep Omber or do you sell her off?

Edit: Oh gosh. I was the first time after the Event startet outside! X.x It was so odd...!
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:59 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:

Edit: Oh gosh. I was the first time after the Event startet outside! X.x It was so odd...!

Omgosh. Which means you've been coped up at home for the past 11 days? That's... Surprised
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:08 am

chaosme wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

Omgosh. Which means you've been coped up at home for the past 11 days? That's... Surprised

Yes, except the one time I needed to see my father and to get my friend from the train station... Otherwise, I was only at home and today I was seriously outside, haha xDD
Back to top Go down
InfyNyx

InfyNyx

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:24 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
chaosme wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

Yes, except the one time I needed to see my father and to get my friend from the train station... Otherwise, I was only at home and today I was seriously outside, haha xDD

what is this outside you speak of? O_O
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:29 am

InfyNyx wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
chaosme wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

Something scary you try better to avoid! D:

Seriously, I was so pissed in the first moments I got outside, lol xDD
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:38 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
chaosme wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

Something scary you try better to avoid! D:

Seriously, I was so pissed in the first moments I got outside, lol xDD

Remember, getting sunshine on your skin is part of healthy living too! Breathe the fresh air and relax~~~
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:42 am

InfyNyx wrote:
Spoiler:

You know, this thing with blue skies, white cloud, fresh wind, and the stuff? You don't? It's all right, outside is over rated anyway.

LuziMiazawa wrote:
kevorulez wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

lol, I hope I can take this... It's such a long time until there, Futsch xDD I just want Ombre <3

I'll keep my Ombre as a token of my first full participation and successful completion of an event. Currentl at 2462457pts and Rank 505. Interesting, going to keep grinding and see how far I go!

Last edited by kevorulez on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:46 am

kevorulez wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
chaosme wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

You know, this thing with blue skies, white cloud, fresh wind, and the stuff? You don't? It's all right, outside is over rated anyway.

LuziMiazawa wrote:
kevorulez wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

I'll keep my Ombre as a token of my first full participation and successful completion of an event. Currentl at 2462457pts and Rank 505. Interesting, going to keep grinding and see how far I go!

Good luck! I wish you can get into the top 500 and stay there till the end! If you do, perhaps you can let me album Sedna xD
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:50 am

I'll get my Ombre in around 10-12 hours. Heheh +gg* Happy!
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:52 am

chaosme wrote:

Quote train, nom nom nom nom nom...
Spoiler:

Good luck! I wish you can get into the top 500 and stay there till the end! If you do, perhaps you can let me album Sedna xD

No problems. I really hope to get Sedna, and I think I have a pretty good chance if I keep up pace.

For those who have plans on TE burn, don't forget to start early as 37-6 takes 2~2.5 minutes to complete. So 10 TE will take 20~25mins, etc.
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:53 am

If you're going to burn Te, then doing 37-6 for 937 points (without counting event unit bonuses)
won't be as good as doing say, 35-7 for 945 points (without counting bonuses), or even better yet, 39-7 for 956 points (also without counting bonuses) since the 1 hour cooldown for those stages wouldn't matter.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:03 am

39-7 supposedly takes 5 mins to clear. That would not be a good quest to spend TE on.
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:09 am

mmk. I didn't know how long it took, but if it really does take 5 min then it wouldn't be worth it.

Edit: took me 3 min, 6sec.

Anyone want to do the calculations for the rate of bt/sec between those stages (including the rates if you use a 4*5* or 6* event unit?) I'm too lazy to do them Razz
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:31 am

Was braving my allies earlier and noticed that Cloudie recently went on yesterday!
Maybe Cloudie is back from hibernation!
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:54 am

Oh great news! Hope she comes here again too... n_n
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:03 am

yup, Cloudie is alive again
Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:04 am

InfyNyx wrote:
PuYang wrote:
^I'd personally go with Vlad instead of 2 Taniths. You're not going to be competing for any top rank, so the argument of "Vlad might not get a chance to attack" is not a huge issue at lower ranking. And have Vlad as leader obviously ;p (I'll like to have your Vlad help ;D)

It also depends on your allies though. If most of your allies are 6* with decent speeds, you'll do fine without a 5th unit of your own.

I see a weird trend on my allies list. got like 3-4 Paris, 2 Big boob pirate, and like... 4 or more Borage. Also got a Arcadia/Aksana ally, not sure which will be used though. I think I don't even need any units for Colo and just let my allies do everything LOL.

Too bad no recruitment event in the near future... Would like to have my Sleip in my lineup ;[...

but Vlad will be D speed for you if he appears.. althou his massive attack should make up for it HAHAHA.

Mmm I guess you're right, it might not make that much of a difference at the low end of the rankings.

Btw look at my current point total (nothing significant, just something fun)

Spoiler:

Lol, I know hes D speed if he assists me, but like I said. Last Colo my team was garbage, had 2 D speed units, no 6*s, and mostly 5* allies only. I still managed to do ok (Got all my goals etc).

Looking forward to this colo ;D
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:20 am

The last Colo event I did well on I didn't have a 6* but I did burn 200+ TE.
I felt like I should not have burned all of it but it was just a test if I can get top 25 in event.
Ended up getting rank 31.
Just shows you that you can't beat those guys without serious resource spending.
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:36 am

My team last colo was
Zande
Edwin
Therese
Trish
and Tanith.

I ranked 206(FML)/<100. I don't remember how many TE I burnt though (I think it was less than 50).
A good well-thought team of 5*s will beat good chunk of teams out there. A lot of people used their only 6*s in their team, which more than likely was 30 dc(which pretty much killed their team) and D speed(all of my units had slow/KB so they never got to attack).

Anyway, I just hope that we finally get a tower event after the mina trials. e.e
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:38 am

The frugal thread is poppin' today. Everyone's coming out of their Ombre grind!
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:19 pm

supremeJD wrote:
Only to be closed down soon...
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:37 pm

wowyogurt wrote:
supremeJD wrote:
Only to be closed down soon...

Whew, that is sad Crying or Very sad . Still grinding for ombre 2060k points, I can still make it without sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25