Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+24
blackwing
lmnseason
endlessabyss
sd240sx
shannahime
yokado
ShinsadongTiger
GitD16
InfyNyx
memphiskite
supremeJD
Samhain1031
The Power 5
Crimson09
defective1412
kogasu00
Maggot
Esofonic
Aniwo
ATB
kevorulez
chaosme
LuziMiazawa
wowyogurt
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:35 pm

Esofonic wrote:
kevorulez wrote:
Crimson09 wrote:
I am really hoping to do well in the colo event. I have been slowly setting up a team since the event was explained to me a few weeks ago. Hoping to snag at least 2 of the 3 5* units. *crosses fingers*

In 8 TE my team will be provisionally:

Lev
Zande
Edwin
Angela
TBA 5th slot (probably a second Zande)

ooo Lev and Edwin! my dream units for colo/arena lol XD but they are sooo expensive!
Let's all hope the moba doesn't screw us around with this event, and hope we do get it some time soon lol.

I haven't thought of 4* units really, but Angela S speed seems a pretty good choice. My other options was a second Zande, Rem, Sleipnir, or perfect if I can get a Leir lol

4* with great arena damage:
@15 DC : Angela, Tanith, or Ibiza
@10 DC : Zafiro (Furfur and Fawn are ok but weaker)

Just happen to have an Angela sitting in my inbox lol. Might get her up this time
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:42 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Welcome, sd!

I'd lend you my Leir, kogasu... But yeah, she isn't mine :/

Lol, well better ask the real owner before doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:50 pm

kevorulez wrote:
Esofonic wrote:

Just happen to have an Angela sitting in my inbox lol. Might get her up this time

I also forgot to include keith for 15DC KB, but I prefer tanith instead of him
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Hmm..If I deploy canon and erik at the same time, will I get 15%?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:10 pm

kogasu00 wrote:
Hmm..If I deploy canon and erik at the same time, will I get 15%?

Nope >< It doesn't stack.
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Gah, I knew it.
Back to top Go down
endlessabyss

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:01 pm

does speed order work in Colo? or just BA? I just picked up a Gilberta cos I kinda like her art, but wondering whether she's gonna be useful :p
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Esofonic wrote:
kevorulez wrote:
Esofonic wrote:

what about olga?
DC 10 C speed knockback?
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:26 pm

endlessabyss wrote:
does speed order work in Colo? or just BA? I just picked up a Gilberta cos I kinda like her art, but wondering whether she's gonna be useful :p

gilberta is very strong..
in BA, I favor her over lev simply because she can hide behind another 130 range tank and deals greater damage than lev (lev is easy kill if you have no 110 tank like aksa or baja to protect him) Razz

ps: spd order only works in BA not colo

The Power 5 wrote:
Esofonic wrote:
kevorulez wrote:
Esofonic wrote:

what about olga?
DC 10 C speed knockback?

olga is good assuming you need KB, 10DC left and have no fawn.

I simply list units with different skill that I think the best in their respective DC and speed
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:01 pm

If you ask me, Tanith is the only 4* worth getting when it comes to arena.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:18 pm

sd240sx wrote:
Wanted to say hi to everyone as a new frugal fanatic member. Started in Feb and am now up to 2 6* and a few 5* for my BA/colo team. Unfortunately I am not competing this event due to time constraints but love the look of ombre.

Hihi! Nice to meet you! This group of folks here are awesome and I'm sure you'll agree once you get to know us better Very Happy

I really like the new sprites that Kadaan found. Makes your shop post a lot more interesting to look at, and also lets you see your future dream cards in all their pixelated glory!

Mine: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 Alt✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 Magnus✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 Neon

And I've also realised that there isn't an animated sprite for Alraune. I guess the hatred for her must be....

Based on the units that I have on hand, my team for a colo event should be:
Sofia
Tanith
Angela
Nadine
Edwin (if no one buys him)
Back to top Go down
blackwing
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Esofonic wrote:
endlessabyss wrote:

gilberta is very strong..
in BA, I favor her over lev simply because she can hide behind another 130 range tank and deals greater damage than lev (lev is easy kill if you have no 110 tank like aksa or baja to protect him) Razz

ps: spd order only works in BA not colo

there are some weird things in arena order. I found that when lev was present he would get attacked first regardless of order and aksa.

so i would attack lev which was 5th in from the end and then attack aksa which should have been attacked first.

There are other units like that too which soak damage out of the order the units are placed in.
Back to top Go down
leosiu
☆☆☆☆☆☆
leosiu

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:47 pm

I just know people post here XD

There is colo hype in here while in the game, there is a 7* tower hype (or whatsoever....everyone sell everything for TE)

Colo!!!!

Sell my arena team!!!
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:26 am

lmnseason wrote:
If you ask me, Tanith is the only 4* worth getting when it comes to arena.

Tanith looks much better for colo than Angela, might need to find someone to Trade/buy one from.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:37 am

I can sell you one Crimson! It's level 29. Yours for 2TE. Wink
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:53 am

Tanith has knockback which is very useful for blocking enemy attack sequence, while Angela has very fast attack speed and can hog up the attack stack. I only have Angela so I'll give her a try.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:46 am

I cleared out some of my inactive allies that have gone MIA and now have 2 free slots.

Would anyone here like to be my ally? I'm active! and I would love to have more frugals in my ally list Smile ♥️

EDIT: Thanks for the fast response! You guys are the best!
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:03 am

as most of us already know, the proc rate of 4* skill is kinda low.

thus, this lead to whether we can deal more damage than our enemy which can be achieved by using:
a) good damage dealing unit
b) fast moving unit

since both tanith and angela have 15DC, you can try swapping between them to see which is more optimal for your arena team

back then, I wanted to create Xdun + 2 Agnes + 2 Tanith to enjoy full B spd KB experience Laughing
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:51 am

I seen a KB team for Col, I did not enjoy it at all but won.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:53 am

ATB wrote:

How does KB and slow work in Colo? Which skill is superior?
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:01 am

chaosme wrote:
ATB wrote:

as long as you win, skills are nothing Laughing

KB will yea.. kb only your opponent unit next to you in queue..

slow will slow down your enemy's entire team..

personally I prefer KB over slow during colo (quite the opposite during BA where I favor slow over KB) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:04 am

Esofonic wrote:
chaosme wrote:
ATB wrote:

as long as you win, skills are nothing Laughing

KB will yea.. kb only your opponent unit next to you in queue..

slow will slow down your enemy's entire team..

personally I prefer KB over slow during colo (quite the opposite during BA where I favor slow over KB) Very Happy

I see. Then I guess the ideal situation would be a slow acting first to slow down the entire enemy's team, then KB to keep them from taking a turn.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:07 am

chaosme wrote:

I see. Then I guess the ideal situation would be a slow acting first to slow down the entire enemy's team, then KB to keep them from taking a turn.

the ideal plan is to insta kill your enemy in one stylish combo Very Happy

just like what I ever experienced before (getting killed only in 3 turns) Laughing
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:10 am

Esofonic wrote:

just like what I ever experienced before (getting killed only in 3 turns) Laughing

Haha. That would really suck on the receiving end. I guess you'll need a full team of Charles to get that? S speed to act first and finish off the opposite team before they get to move.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:14 am

chaosme wrote:
Esofonic wrote:

Haha. That would really suck on the receiving end. I guess you'll need a full team of Charles to get that? S speed to act first and finish off the opposite team before they get to move.

nope.. full charles won't kill you since you have 500k+ HP (which is higher than even 5MLB charles attacks in succession)

it's just luck wasn't on my side at that time nina + 2x reve proc'd their AA Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next