Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+42
kogasu00
rimandir
supremeJD
Scyneir
BayushiKira
orielladf
kevorulez
LuziMiazawa
WindCrest
Sunchoy
vitamin99
KuroStar
themadmanazn
SonicAria
The Power 5
Timed
Despoted
vul
Fuhajin
memphiskite
ATB
Samhain1031
niareme
Roatanhi
jspam2751
Aniwo
Maggot
Therealtahu
DeathGU1Se
broom
HinakiHinari
Esofonic
st.
GitD16
GoldoaWillNotMove
rivkari
Kandachime
lmnseason
NotAPieceOfPie
wowyogurt
Cloudie
yokado
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:49 am

supremeJD wrote:
kevorulez wrote:
Aniwo wrote:
Keep gambling and get extra copies of 4* with a very slight chance of something better, or sell stones and get a not bad amount of TE?

Autoreply: cheers ALL IN! I said I'd gamble and I'm totally doin' it! xD

I just used 93 wss for a 4* pf. Originally I planned on going all in with this event and use all stones on mino and pf. But I just realised that 93wss can sell for 6te. Now I'm hesitating on using my remaining 200 stones or selling them =/

90 WSS can actually sell for at least 9 TE. You could probably find someone to buy 93 for 10 TE.

10 WSS = 1 TE

That's it, I'm selling them all. Will trade some wss for a 4* mino for collection and cuteness purposes at least though.

Question about the next event (are we jumping too quickly?):
The hardest boss on the JP wiki is lv 120 Mandra King, what type of team would be required to defeat him? I guess he'll have similar stats during the Mandragora March event. Does anyone remember the total land damage required to take him out?

From what I understand, you get 2x quest item when event starts, 2x from panel 1 and 2x from 30k BT. Based on what I can get with ads money, I need to grind 72.89 hours total to get 5* point reward. Oh wow...

Last edited by kevorulez on Mon May 27, 2013 5:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:53 am

got aksana..

I'm not really preparing for any kinds of arena but ended up with some arena units.. lol!
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:17 am

Haaach. I just need to collect a lot of stones again. I've a second Mino waiting for be transformed, but I'm going to collect stones for a friend too, because she's working a lot and this means: A lot of grinding, every half a hour... Well. I got in two days 87 wss : D
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:21 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Haaach. I just need to collect a lot of stones again. I've a second Mino waiting for be transformed, but I'm going to collect stones for a friend too, because she's working a lot and this means: A lot of grinding, every half a hour... Well. I got in two days 87 wss : D

you are doing better than me at least.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:24 am

Esofonic wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

Just to add more: I was even lazy during these two days! Very Happy

So far, I got the 4* Mino and I was covering the display with my hand until I heard the sound of the transformation was succesful, but I got the 4* one. Better then failing. I got a another Mino from Leana, maybe I'll be lucky this time... If not, grinding for my almost max Poisonous Flower. Maybe I'll get the sexy 5*.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:42 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Esofonic wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

So far, I got the 4* Mino and I was covering the display with my hand until I heard the sound of the transformation was succesful, but I got the 4* one. Better then failing. I got a another Mino from Leana, maybe I'll be lucky this time... If not, grinding for my almost max Poisonous Flower. Maybe I'll get the sexy 5*.

<<< selling wss if you need extra Laughing
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:19 am

Esofonic wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Esofonic wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

<<< selling wss if you need extra Laughing

Argh. I got no time to get SWS. Can someone donate me a few >_< not that im expecting any....

I desperately want a 6*...
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:21 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
kogasu00 wrote:
Seriously, did anyone got Mino 6*. This is bloody frustrating and if I level up mino 3* to Max, will my chance to get 6* better?

I just know the chance of recruting is being better. ^^

People are misunderstanding the fact that lvling up the monster actually increases the chances of gettinga 6*. Now this is not true. Its totally based on probability by itself. The Level of the monster only determines the number of wake stones needed to awaken its stupid form...and yes im cursing the 6* mino.... why u no appear D:
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:08 pm

KuroStar wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
kogasu00 wrote:
Seriously, did anyone got Mino 6*. This is bloody frustrating and if I level up mino 3* to Max, will my chance to get 6* better?

I just know the chance of recruting is being better. ^^

People are misunderstanding the fact that lvling up the monster actually increases the chances of gettinga 6*. Now this is not true. Its totally based on probability by itself. The Level of the monster only determines the number of wake stones needed to awaken its stupid form...and yes im cursing the 6* mino.... why u no appear D:

I think I agree, I notice the lving up is just help reduce the cost of WSS. Sadly, I feel like so sad.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:37 pm

Guys! I need a fast answer. Someone offered me a Siever for my Edwin, but I'd need to add TE and Antony. They said around 10 TE I'd need to add... My Antony is level broken. 88/96. Would you recommend this trade?

I don't know how long people are taking to answer in the Price Check thread, since I haven't gotten an answer to my question when I asked for Edwins price. :}
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:46 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Guys! I need a fast answer. Someone offered me a Siever for my Edwin, but I'd need to add TE and Antony. They said around 10 TE I'd need to add... My Antony is level broken. 88/96. Would you recommend this trade?

I don't know how long people are taking to answer in the Price Check thread, since I haven't gotten an answer to my question when I asked for Edwins price. :}

mEdwin is about 35-45TE depending on how people price him. Max siever is about 20-25TE.

Also guess who got his first 6* today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:49 pm

The Power 5 wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

mEdwin is about 35-45TE depending on how people price him. Max siever is about 20-25TE.

Really?! I haven't thought Edwin is so much worth... Even if he's not maxed, I believe it'll be around 30 TE then for Edwin... o.o Wow.

And congrats! Which one? :}
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:58 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
The Power 5 wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

Really?! I haven't thought Edwin is so much worth... Even if he's not maxed, I believe it'll be around 30 TE then for Edwin... o.o Wow.

fEdwin goes for about 25-30TE but I would max it and use/sell it because his price will go up when
Battle Arena 3 comes out.

I got lvl 120Paris as my first 6*. I am very happy with her but I wouldn't mind trading her for a
fresh Monica.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:01 pm

The Power 5 wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
The Power 5 wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

fEdwin goes for about 25-30TE but I would max it and use/sell it because his price will go up when
Battle Arena 3 comes out.

I got lvl 120Paris as my first 6*. I am very happy with her but I wouldn't mind trading her for a
fresh Monica.

Mhhh. He's actually level 38 and my only 5*, so I'd only trade him for a another 5* ^^ No selling for TE XD

I like Paris, but I like Monica more. I think Monica is one of the best 6* Units you can pull.
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:16 pm

Definitely hold on to Edwin he is very good for arena and is always in demand.
Monica is my favorite 6* and that's why I want to trade Paris for her. Smile
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:36 pm

The Power 5 wrote:

In the end I decided to get Siever since I actually really like him more then Edwin and I like his stats better. c: Maybe I'll be lucky again to draw him at the Leana Shop XD I mean, I just feed Fiona to Leana and I got Edwin. lulz. Since I'm not anymore interested to participate in any Arena Event I'm alright with it.
Good luck with that! Let's hope you get even a leveld one : D
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:22 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
The Power 5 wrote:

In the end I decided to get Siever since I actually really like him more then Edwin and I like his stats better. c: Maybe I'll be lucky again to draw him at the Leana Shop XD I mean, I just feed Fiona to Leana and I got Edwin. lulz. Since I'm not anymore interested to participate in any Arena Event I'm alright with it.
Good luck with that! Let's hope you get even a leveld one : D

Well, that's not what I would have done but, take care man Seivar is good. Just worth less than Edwin.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:45 pm

The Power 5 wrote:
Well, that's not what I would have done but, take care man Seivar is good. Just worth less than Edwin.

I'll! He's one of my favorite 5 Stars, so I'm satisfied ^^
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:53 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
The Power 5 wrote:

Is it cause he looks like Cloud?

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 Brawl_model_import___kingdom_hearts_cloud_by_segtend0-d55y42w
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:00 pm

supremeJD wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
The Power 5 wrote:

Spoiler:

Somehow yes, even if I like Reno the most XD I like the design of Siever and the way he looks like. I find his sprite funny after I saw he's even there holding his feather xDDD
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:05 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
supremeJD wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
The Power 5 wrote:

Spoiler:

Somehow yes, even if I like Reno the most XD I like the design of Siever and the way he looks like. I find his sprite funny after I saw he's even there holding his feather xDDD

Haha, is there a site where I can see all the sprites? That would help my decision making for buying units a lot easier ;_;
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:22 pm

supremeJD wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
supremeJD wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
The Power 5 wrote:

Spoiler:

Haha, is there a site where I can see all the sprites? That would help my decision making for buying units a lot easier ;_;

I don't know.. I've been looking for this by myself!
Back to top Go down
broom

broom

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:38 pm

The Power 5 wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

Congrats on your first 6*!

Regarding 6*s, it's a little troubling to see the (standard) prices dropping so fast. I'm sorta glad I got rid of my Manfred when I did.
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:08 pm

broom wrote:
The Power 5 wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

Congrats on your first 6*!

Regarding 6*s, it's a little troubling to see the (standard) prices dropping so fast. I'm sorta glad I got rid of my Manfred when I did.

Why are the prices dropping so fast, butlery?
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:16 pm

supremeJD wrote:

Why are the prices dropping so fast, butlery?

a) some 6*s are getting pulled out too much
b) the dc is 25 or higher
c) desperately need for TE

@Luzi: keep edwin, seiver is good and handsome but cheaper than him Smile (somehow I know someone that really loves pretty boy...) lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next