Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules

Go down 
+43
Happiemealz
MythSearcher
Coyoterain
aipad
Kadaan
predator852
tsunonlau
coreyclark05
wilyone
Kanoodle
korlash
Admin
Player9988
zTrace
ragnarok
Bidnode
Blargod
myad
kelvgoh
Valhades
cuddytime
memphiskite
colderpenguinn
gamkins
sychosys
Rekanize
glazedhole
wubwu
v4lkyr13
xhir
KuroStar
ElysianField
Dewmzdeigh
King-Shawe
n00face
Shokkeru
pnoytroi
frothymoneyshot
Grimblade88
clocksprocket
tzerherman
Varis
chaosbladeuk
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:19 pm

I am totally pissed off by this update... defintely... especially with the Device Registration. What's the point if you have one device for one account? I don't get what the game staff are doing, seriously. Well, players can't trade until lv 30. Too bad for the low lvs (Oh wait, I just lved until past 30 just two days ago XDDD), but at least old players can't transfer the free time elixirs you get from the start and transferring them to their main account and also spam the premium tickets since you have multiple accounts >< But it's weird why we can't trade at low level. They could at least change the Time Elixirs that we can get from the start to Time Elixir (P) . Non-tradeable , i mean. Other than that, I don't see the purpose there
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Well, it's two-fold:

- no more trading elix, or other cards -- game is meant to be played with one account per person, so this is understandable. yeah, they could have just made the elix personal, but this also discourages people from having extra accounts for feeders or event items as well
- possibly since new players need to wait a bit before trading, they'll be more inclined to buy a pack or box to get a 3/4* to get ahead quicker? No idea.

I agree it sucks for low-level players, but I don't think it's necessarily an awful thing.

The device thing I can also sort of understand -- most games are tied to a device, one way or another (whether because data is stored directly on the device or only one account is possible). The wording seems off, but hopefully the implementation will be all right.

People typically don't like change, but I'm not going to worry about this update until I see it in action.

e: vvvvv maybe the idea is if you're new, you don't know what things are worth. This might give you some time to figure it out. (and if you buy a box and get a rare card, you won't trade it for something stupid right away? I don't know.)

Last edited by clocksprocket on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shokkeru
☆☆
Shokkeru

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:35 pm

In regards to the level restriction on trading, the announcement mentioned that the change is to 'protect' the players. Sounds like some BS to me, but I wonder what they mean by that. Protect them from what? Scammers?
Back to top Go down
xhir

xhir

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:31 am

Seems like our account/device are mutually exclusive now...
Back to top Go down
n00face

n00face

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:39 am

xhir wrote:
Seems like our account/device are mutually exclusive now...

... So long BlueStacks.

Which I retract. I don't do a lot of trading during the day, so I can still quest while at work at least...

Last edited by n00face on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
v4lkyr13

v4lkyr13

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:43 am

This is confirmed. Registered on SGS3 and then tried on iPhone, you can't trade nor use inbox.

Really bad move by Silicon/Mobage
Back to top Go down
xhir

xhir

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:17 am

v4lkyr13 wrote:
This is confirmed. Registered on SGS3 and then tried on iPhone, you can't trade nor use inbox.

Really bad move by Silicon/Mobage

This is just so sad... =_=
Back to top Go down
Shokkeru
☆☆
Shokkeru

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:48 am

Yeah that's lame. Hopefully if our phone breaks we can send in a support case about it.
Back to top Go down
wubwu

PostSubject: Device Registration - switch phones later?   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:32 am

Hi all,

New to the forum (interesting threads!) Had a question about the new required 'device registration.'

I play on an iPhone 3GS, and was planning to update to an iPhone 5 sometime soon. (Skipping the 4 and 4S, it'll be a nice smartphone upgrade Smile)

Just exactly how permanent is this account locking? I'd hate to register on this phone, get a brand new shiny phone and have to start over. Are they taking phone upgrades into account?

Thanks!
Wubwu

Back to top Go down
glazedhole

PostSubject: CHANGING PHONE?!?   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:32 am

WTF happens if you change phones??!!?
Back to top Go down
Rekanize

Rekanize

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:52 pm

I checked the Mobage Facebook page about this, and in response to someones post they said:
Quote :
You should still be able to play Fantasica on any device using your existing Mobage account. I'll clarify this with our game teams and let you know.
So hopefully we can still use our accounts on other devices.
Back to top Go down
sychosys
☆☆
sychosys

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Registered on my Phone, can still run the game on my iPad. Just obviously can't trade or use my inbox on that version. Pretty annoying, but at least it doesn't lock me out of it completely.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Just merged two other threads into this thread.

To the people asking what happens if you upgrade your phone or whatever -- what you do is email mobage/support and explain your situation. They should be able to register your account onto a new device.
Back to top Go down
gamkins

gamkins

PostSubject: ARGH...   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:28 pm

I apparently didn't read the notice well enough because I didn't see the part about not being able to trade until level 30. So if I want my wife to start playing she has to get to level 30 before I can trade her the 4*s I have been saving for her?

Side note: I'm done buying cards until I know more about what is going to happen when I get a new phone. I hate dealing with tech support...
Back to top Go down
colderpenguinn

colderpenguinn

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:11 pm

the games been crashing my phone an awful lot since that long mobage update...have people on apple devices been having this happen to them too?
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:24 pm

colderpenguinn wrote:
the games been crashing my phone an awful lot since that long mobage update...have people on apple devices been having this happen to them too?

I have~! In one hour, I crashed 6 times. No Joke~! After a full day of doing it, I e-mailed a complaint to the tech support. Hopefully if more people send complaints it can be put on their radar soon~!
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:33 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
colderpenguinn wrote:

I have~! In one hour, I crashed 6 times. No Joke~! After a full day of doing it, I e-mailed a complaint to the tech support. Hopefully if more people send complaints it can be put on their radar soon~!

Loving my Android more and more now.... X3
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:37 pm

I'm on iOS and it hasn't crashed on me yet.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:13 pm

memphiskite wrote:
pnoytroi wrote:
colderpenguinn wrote:

:-P Eh be quiet~! Haha. I can't wait til I transfer over to my Galaxy Note 2 in December with my iPhone contract ends~! Woo-Hoo :-)
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:14 pm

clocksprocket wrote:

>_< No one asked you haha. JK. .... *sheesh, your iOs needs to be the same as mine and crash* **BIG SMILE** Haha
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:17 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
It's cause you're so legendary.... XD
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:20 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
pnoytroi wrote:
colderpenguinn wrote:

:-P Eh be quiet~! Haha. I can't wait til I transfer over to my Galaxy Note 2 in December with my iPhone contract ends~! Woo-Hoo :-)

Aww man, that phone is super huge! It makes my Galaxy S2 look puny! Seriously! >____<
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:21 pm

memphiskite wrote:

Aww man, that phone is super huge! It makes my Galaxy S2 look puny! Seriously! >____<

Haha. Means bigger screen to play and I don't have to lug around a tablet :-)
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:25 pm

memphiskite wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:
I'd trade my no-crashing for some better luck! ;_;
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:30 am

memphiskite wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:

YES IM LEGENDARY. My iOS didn't crashed on me yet. What's the deal with Apple devices crashing anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next