Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Problems with Device Registration

Go down 
+4
Thyruz
MrMaster1991
Rapicell
ZachLovesLondon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ZachLovesLondon

Problems with Device Registration Empty
PostSubject: Problems with Device Registration   Problems with Device Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:55 am

So I joined about 8 days ago and I have really enjoyed this game, and I plan to play it for a long time. I started off just using my iPad to play, and I registered my account on that device. Last night however, I was playing on my account on my iPod, because my iPad was dead, so I wondered if I could register my account on that device too, so that I could trade and such. It allowed me to, and I was quite happy.

This morning I went to play on my iPad again, and it said I needed to register my account, but every time I try to register my account on the iPad, it says "You can not register more than one account on a single device."

My question is, is there anyway to un-register my account from my iPod and then be able to register it on my iPad again? I would much rather play with my iPad.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rapicell

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Device Registration   Problems with Device Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:20 am

Once you register your account on a new device, the old device can never have another account connected to it
Back to top Go down
MrMaster1991

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Device Registration   Problems with Device Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:13 pm

you shouldve read the notice bout the device registration :/
did someone FW-Update/Jailbreak/root his phone and tried out if the device registration works again?
Back to top Go down
Thyruz
☆☆☆
Thyruz

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Device Registration   Problems with Device Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:29 pm

thats such a stupid mechanic, why shouldn`t an account be registered to multiple devices?

I accidently registered my account on a friends device today, now i`m unable to play normally on my mobile phone anymore :/

So i have to buy a new phone to continue playing? sorry but they can`t be serious with that.
Back to top Go down
MrMaster1991

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Device Registration   Problems with Device Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:56 am

If ur phone runs with android, u can probably reinstall another older/newer android (2.3-4.0) and try out if device registration works again. No guarantee from me, just my theory that device registration is done through the installed os,
Back to top Go down
Thyruz
☆☆☆
Thyruz

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Device Registration   Problems with Device Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:57 pm

MrMaster1991 wrote:
If ur phone runs with android, u can probably reinstall another older/newer android (2.3-4.0) and try out if device registration works again. No guarantee from me, just my theory that device registration is done through the installed os,

will try out, thanks, but i don´t have big hope that will work. And the support just wrote me a stupid standard reply, AWESOME Sad
Back to top Go down
MrMaster1991

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Device Registration   Problems with Device Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:11 pm

Thyruz wrote:
MrMaster1991 wrote:

will try out, thanks, but i don´t have big hope that will work. And the support just wrote me a stupid standard reply, AWESOME Sad

As last hope, you can install bluestacks on you pc and plax on your account through this program.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Device Registration   Problems with Device Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:20 pm

Thyruz wrote:
MrMaster1991 wrote:

SS (NOT MOBAGE) has a customer support # somewhere, and I heard players say that they called and they had the registration moved back to their old device when they bought a new phone etc. (this was before you could register your account on a different device in the fist place) so I'm sure if you call they can fix it...
Back to top Go down
Thyruz
☆☆☆
Thyruz

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Device Registration   Problems with Device Registration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:02 am

predator852 wrote:
Thyruz wrote:
MrMaster1991 wrote:

SS (NOT MOBAGE) has a customer support # somewhere, and I heard players say that they called and they had the registration moved back to their old device when they bought a new phone etc. (this was before you could register your account on a different device in the fist place) so I'm sure if you call they can fix it...

good idea, thanks, but they know how to hide themselves Smile Mobage keeps sending me the same stupid standard answer...

Found http://www.siliconstudio.co.jp/english/ through google, but there isn´t even an email address or something to contact them Sad

http://www.siliconstudio.co.jp/index.html seems to have more info but my japanese isn`t that good ^^

Edit: fantasica_support@siliconstudio.co.jp hopefully works. I wrote an email and hopefully get reply from them

Edit 2:

And the answer is:

Quote :
Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constant
> ly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!
>
> Regarding your inquiry, please be informed that when you register your accou
> nt to new device, the device which was previously registered will no longer
> have access to the game with the same account. Please note that if you accid
> entally registered your account to a new device, the account cannot be retur
> ned to the previous device.
>
> As always, your continued patronage is very important to us. If you have any
> additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. For ongoing service re
> quests, we ask that you retain any previous relevant emails in order to fac
> ilitate the support process. Thank you again for playing Fantasica and we lo
> ok forward to hearing from you again.
>
> Kind regards,
> The Fantasica Support Team

surprise, surprise Sad They know how to treat their customers...And i still don`t get whats the sense with that, not to be able to play on a device i already played on.
Back to top Go down
ZachLovesLondon

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Device Registration   Problems with Device Registration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:35 am

They might not want people to be able to share the same account? I know its stupid, but when they said you cannot register multiple accounts on the same device, I thought they just meant that I couldn't play on two accounts on my ONE device, not two devices on ONE account.

I hate the system :/
Back to top Go down
Mr. M

Mr. M

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Device Registration   Problems with Device Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:29 am

My GF just got her phone wet. Now we can't trade her 5*s to her new device because of new registration. so there isn't a good point of contact or any success stories on getting them to allow even just 1 transfer?
Back to top Go down
Wiri

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Device Registration   Problems with Device Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 pm

Where can you register the device exactly?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Device Registration   Problems with Device Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:50 am

May I ask why did you bump this topic when THERE IS AN FAQ ON DEVICE REGISTRATION MADE BY ME?!
You obviously did not read the forum FAQ on the sticky, all the information are in the FAQ
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4270-the-comprehensive-faq-for-device-registration-version-33
Moderator, MERGE THIS!
If such a thing happens again, I will definitely ask for a sticky to the Device Registration FAQ

Thyruz wrote:
predator852 wrote:
Thyruz wrote:
MrMaster1991 wrote:

good idea, thanks, but they know how to hide themselves Smile Mobage keeps sending me the same stupid standard answer...

Found http://www.siliconstudio.co.jp/english/ through google, but there isn´t even an email address or something to contact them Sad

http://www.siliconstudio.co.jp/index.html seems to have more info but my japanese isn`t that good ^^

Edit: fantasica_support@siliconstudio.co.jp hopefully works. I wrote an email and hopefully get reply from them

Edit 2:

And the answer is:

Quote :
Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constant
> ly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!
>
> Regarding your inquiry, please be informed that when you register your accou
> nt to new device, the device which was previously registered will no longer
> have access to the game with the same account. Please note that if you accid
> entally registered your account to a new device, the account cannot be retur
> ned to the previous device.
>
> As always, your continued patronage is very important to us. If you have any
> additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. For ongoing service re
> quests, we ask that you retain any previous relevant emails in order to fac
> ilitate the support process. Thank you again for playing Fantasica and we lo
> ok forward to hearing from you again.
>
> Kind regards,
> The Fantasica Support Team

surprise, surprise Sad They know how to treat their customers...And i still don`t get whats the sense with that, not to be able to play on a device i already played on.
Even there is a contact number that we can try to contact silicon, I'm not sure about overseas calls.

Last edited by KuroStar on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Device Registration   Problems with Device Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:58 am

lol.... just realised this topic was posted long ago... *facepalm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Device Registration   Problems with Device Registration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with Device Registration
Page 1 of 1