Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Device Registration, Removed?

Go down 
+7
ratzking
memphiskite
Schdawn
Blargod
MythSearcher
tomoyo
Cam
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

Device Registration, Removed? Empty
PostSubject: Device Registration, Removed?   Device Registration, Removed? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:18 pm

I have full access to my inbox and trading even though I'm playing on a device that my account is not registered to. I don't see anything related to this in the Announcements, so is this a bug?

Enjoy for now I guess. xD
Back to top Go down
tomoyo
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Device Registration, Removed?   Device Registration, Removed? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:25 pm

An ally on my page (StarOnyx lol) said the same thing, was that what they did in the maint? o.0
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Device Registration, Removed?   Device Registration, Removed? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:37 pm

tomoyo wrote:
An ally on my page (StarOnyx lol) said the same thing, was that what they did in the maint? o.0

Maybe? I don't know what the reason for this would be though.
I thought the maintenance changed assisting allies from 10TP to 1TP, but it's possible that was only part of it.

All of this lag, maintenance, and game changes are pretty entertaining. Fantasica is screwy. xD
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Device Registration, Removed?   Device Registration, Removed? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:44 pm

Cam wrote:
tomoyo wrote:

I thought the maintenance changed assisting allies from 10TP to 1TP, but it's possible that was only part of it.

All of this lag, maintenance, and game changes are pretty entertaining. Fantasica is screwy. xD

The maintenance is way too fast to do anything, it should only be able to change certain parameters like the assist requests.
I don't think they have time to change more fundamental stuff like registrations. They likely removed some of the checks to minimize the lag, if I recall right, the Taiwan server had this earlier as well.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Device Registration, Removed?   Device Registration, Removed? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:53 pm

I'd be happy if they permanently removed it. Best update in months if they did.

Quick, everyone complain that your accounts were hacked since we don't have the device registration to "secure" our accounts.
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: Device Registration, Removed?   Device Registration, Removed? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:17 pm

I assume Mobage accidently applied an update package from the Japanese version while forgetting to modify some important sections that are implemented differently, such as the device registration system (which is handled separately, outside the app in the Japanese version), so the device registration system just disappeared. <__<
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Device Registration, Removed?   Device Registration, Removed? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:04 pm

If that's the case, then let's not talk about it and let it stay like this permanently. >:]

I feel their eyes on my back right now while I read the above posts... >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
ratzking
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Device Registration, Removed?   Device Registration, Removed? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:41 am

yes its definitly removed for me, that however was the case befor in the arena event (or was it minas trials ?) where we could not trade. The same happend there.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Device Registration, Removed?   Device Registration, Removed? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:01 am

MythSearcher wrote:
Cam wrote:
tomoyo wrote:

The maintenance is way too fast to do anything, it should only be able to change certain parameters like the assist requests.
I don't think they have time to change more fundamental stuff like registrations. They likely removed some of the checks to minimize the lag, if I recall right, the Taiwan server had this earlier as well.
ER HEM! I AM STARONYX, i changed my forum name to KuroStar due to some reason or another Very Happy

And I did announce this at my latest post on the Device Registration FAQ!
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Device Registration, Removed?   Device Registration, Removed? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Okay everyone, lets not go crazt and start registering new accounts and flooding the market with TE...

JK im trying it as we speak...
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Device Registration, Removed?   Device Registration, Removed? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:51 pm

predator852 wrote:
Okay everyone, lets not go crazt and start registering new accounts and flooding the market with TE...

Yay, predator is back...lol

As for me, I rather not try it. Quite a hassle for me due to that trading embargo unless you're lv 31 and above.
A very good example of deterrence.
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Device Registration, Removed?   Device Registration, Removed? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:02 pm

predator852 wrote:

Is this against anything in the TOS? I don't think I would even want to risk it. =/
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Device Registration, Removed?   Device Registration, Removed? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:35 pm

Cam wrote:
predator852 wrote:

Is this against anything in the TOS? I don't think I would even want to risk it. =/

Well you still have to get to level...32? to trade anyway, so you'd be flooding it by like 3te every 8 hours or something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
DesperCZ

DesperCZ

PostSubject: Re: Device Registration, Removed?   Device Registration, Removed? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:57 am

What happened if I will change my phone? The account will be lost forever or is a chance to make re-registrade it?
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Device Registration, Removed?   Device Registration, Removed? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:38 am

Lol yeah that level 31 thing really turned me off! well, it was nice while it lasted...
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Device Registration, Removed?   Device Registration, Removed? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:15 am

DesperCZ wrote:
What happened if I will change my phone? The account will be lost forever or is a chance to make re-registrade it?

Right now, doesn't matter since device registration essentially doesn't exist in Fantasica. xD

Whenever they bring it back though [I'm assuming they will], then IIRC you can re-register your account to another device as long as the new device does not already have another account registered to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Device Registration, Removed?   Device Registration, Removed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Device Registration, Removed?
Page 1 of 1