Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

device registration issues

Go down 
+2
Itstoocold
pmdenton
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pmdenton

device registration issues  Empty
PostSubject: device registration issues    device registration issues  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:49 pm

Logged on this afternoon to receive the premium bingo ticket to find that i needed to register my device again. Went to my inbox to register it and its saying that i can not have two accounts on the same device. Been playing the game for a couple of months and only have the one account. Ive emailed mobage but not heard anything back from them.
Have any of you guys come across this before or know if this can be sorted with out mobile.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Itstoocold

Itstoocold

PostSubject: Re: device registration issues    device registration issues  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:50 pm

Did you register your account to another device?
Back to top Go down
pmdenton

PostSubject: Re: device registration issues    device registration issues  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:30 pm

I only have the one device. A Samsung galaxy S2. Was working fine until this morning when i went on to get the card pack and the final bingo card. :-(
Still waiting to jean back from mobage.

24 hours is a long time sat at work trying to level up with out trades.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: device registration issues    device registration issues  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Not sure if this might be related but have you ever had to deal with the Mobage login screen when you start up the game? If so, do you log in with your username or your email address?

I have encountered a funny thing where I usually log into my account with my username when playing Tiny Tower, and having 150 floors done. For some reason I had decided to log into my account with my email address and it was successful but it showed the progress of only 7 floors done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
pmdenton

PostSubject: Re: device registration issues    device registration issues  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:07 pm

I did have to log in again last night. But i used the same logon. Still the same state in the game.
Hopefully hear back tomorrow from them. At least i can still play. Just not trade.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: device registration issues    device registration issues  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:03 pm

hmmm... u got your final bingo card already?!? how come i still have 1 day to go?! quite sure i've been logging in daily...

aarrrgggh...!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pmdenton

PostSubject: Re: device registration issues    device registration issues  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:15 pm

I work 24/7 and its always on lol.
Gutted at the moment though.
Just got email back with the standard-
User name, email, device, blah blah.
Back to top Go down
Tadase09

PostSubject: Re: device registration issues    device registration issues  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:42 pm

I have the same problem..
Back to top Go down
pmdenton

PostSubject: Re: device registration issues    device registration issues  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Off to bed. Can't wait for a response. Will let you know what happens.
Back to top Go down
LordPupu

LordPupu

PostSubject: Re: device registration issues    device registration issues  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:30 am

I've also been having this problem for over a week. Contacted Silicon Studios a few days ago and they forwarded it to tech support, saying "...we are currently investigating this issue on our side. We shall get back to you as soon as we receive the resolution you need." Bleh.
Back to top Go down
pmdenton

PostSubject: Re: device registration issues    device registration issues  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:51 am

Just had the same email sent. Not looking good
Back to top Go down
pmdenton

PostSubject: Re: device registration issues    device registration issues  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:22 am

Still nothing back yet. Previous email said it was passed to there "technical team" for investigation
I just emailed for an update.
Still no idea now this happened. Ive not changed any details or mobage account information. But looks like since the new quests came in a few people are having the same issue.

Ill keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
LordPupu

LordPupu

PostSubject: Re: device registration issues    device registration issues  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:03 am

Got a reply back this morning. Here is the important part:

[...]

We are currently investigating your issue. We would like to ask what operation have you performed before and after you could not register? Please understand that it may take a bit more time for us to complete the investigation. We are hoping for your patience.

[...]

Funny thing is I got on Fantasica after receiving this and my device was registered! But I rebooted my phone for reasons unrelated to this and BLAM not registered again. Rebooted again and still unregistered. This is frustrating.

EDIT: Replied back. Guys, if you're having problems please e-mail Silicon Studio!

fantasica_support@siliconstudio.co.jp

Hopefully if we bug them enough and they get enough feedback they can fix this thing.
Back to top Go down
LordPupu

LordPupu

PostSubject: Re: device registration issues    device registration issues  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Update (Received Nov 8 138am PST):

Thank you for playing FANTASICA.

Regarding your inquiry, we apologize for trouble this caused you. We would like to inform you that we have change for registration information from our system. If the problem occur again, kindly contact us from inquiry form again.

Thank you and hope you will continue to enjoy FANTASICA from now on.

---

I have been registered for roughly 36 hours and all has been good so for. Phone reboots and Mobage logouts and I'm still registered. Looks like they fixed things on their end, at least for me.
Back to top Go down
pmdenton

PostSubject: Re: device registration issues    device registration issues  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:57 pm

I got that too but still getting the same error.
Ive cleared cache for game. Logged out. Rebooted phone. Logged back in. Still get the same error.
Have emailed them again with a screen shot. Hopefully they sort it soon. Im glad you got yours sorted lord its given me hope. I was on the verg of giving it up and writing off the months spent playing the game.

Fingers crossed. :-)
Back to top Go down
LordPupu

LordPupu

PostSubject: Re: device registration issues    device registration issues  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:33 pm

I just woke up one morning and I was registered. They never even instructed me to do anything, which I'm sure is also the case for you. But best of luck to you, buddy. You'll have the biggest sigh of relief when you log in and don't find that godforsaken unregistered notice flashing at you, so just hang in there.
Back to top Go down
pmdenton

PostSubject: Re: device registration issues    device registration issues  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:02 am

Got it sorted. Uninstalled game. Rebooted phone. Reinstalled.

Job done.
Back to top Go down
LordPupu

LordPupu

PostSubject: Re: device registration issues    device registration issues  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Great to hear!
Back to top Go down
pmdenton

PostSubject: Re: device registration issues    device registration issues  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:37 am

All sorted.

When speaking to the technical team at fantasica they said that they can un register devices and accounts.

So if you get a new device which had fantasica installed. Contact them and they can reset it to allow a new account to be registered to it. Also if you move to a new device contact them and they will un register your account so you can move it to new device.

Mods - this information might be worth while adding to a sticky somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: device registration issues    device registration issues  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

device registration issues
Page 1 of 1