Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration

Go down 
+37
M60A1
GoldoaWillNotMove
lovessel
Kresnik
ThePowerOutage
SamuraixAmateur
Meathamma
chaosme
Lenneth
anantab
Horizon
deeception
Mewlindsay
vul
winzboyz
Trayanee
bludex
Rolan DonCoin
Lornoth
Danielcortel
ChibiLaharl
bleachcosplay
Kadaan
Wiri
Craft
Simorelly
Rasta
Blargod
Tattycoram
themadmanazn
BraveDemon
Yoruichi
memphiskite
Takajyo
Soggytoaster
predator852
KuroStar
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  Empty
PostSubject: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:35 pm

There are no changes on Device Registration in the recent maintenances.
______________________________________________________________________________________

You might have some doubts over the Device Registration so this FAQ is here to help you! This thread will clarify your doubts if any and expand your knowledge on Device Registration :DThis thread was made as most players do not know ALL THE DETAILS about device registration as the terms of device registration are not fully stated in-game.

!!!If you have a question, please try to find it in the FAQ first! If you are still confused or unable to solve your problems, ask in this thread and someone will hopefully point you in the right answer!!!

1.What is Device Registration?

Device Registration is basically registering your device to play Fantasica so that particular device you're registering can access the trade function and receive items or units from the inbox. Basicially, it just indicates that your device is the only one that can access all the features in Fantasica for your account and other people cannot use all the features on your device if they use their accounts to play Fantasica.

2.How does Device Registration work?

You can register only ONE account per device.
It actually means only one device ONLY CAN BE REGISTERED at a time per account to access the trade and inbox features.
Each device also has its each own unique GUID. The GUID is then transferred to the database once you register.

If you haven’t registered yet, go to the Inbox and Press ‘Register Device’. Read the terms of the Device Registration and you can register your unregistered device. There, you can access all the features in Fantasica! Very Happy

tsunonlau wrote:
Very Happy cheers  Very Happy  cheers

So, I emailed the support once again!

---------------------------
AND HERE IS WHAT THEY SAY
------------------------

Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

Regarding your inquiry, after today's maintenance, an account can now register to an additional device as long as the new device has not a Fantasica account on it previously.

Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
The Fantasica Support Team

The words in bold ARE ACTUALLY MISLEADING YOU into thinking you can register two devices for one account.

This is the correct information

Quote :

Regarding your concern about Device Registration rules, you may only have one account per device. In case you needed to change your device, you may only transfer your account to the new device if and only if there is no Fantasica account registered on it previously. Once you have transferred your account to a new device, the old device will not be valid for registering another account.

3.What if I have registered a device already? Do I really have to make a new account? D:

The answer is... a NO.

tsunonlau wrote:
Another reply just now...

So, that means we can register to unlimited new devices as, right ?

Razz

Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

Regarding your inquiry, you may transfer your account to an unregistered device as long as the said device has not had an account on it previously. In addition, upon transferring your account, the previous device may no longer have an account on it permanently.

Kind regards,

This means that we can transfer our account to an unregistered NEW device. However, our old devices that are used before will be unregistered automatically and CANNOT BE REGISTERED TO ANY ACCOUNT OF FANTASICA INCLUDING YOURS!

This means that one device can be used per account to access the trade and inbox, which is said on the terms on the Device Registration.

Let's take just an example and letting A be a person.

Let's say A has registered on Bluestacks when starting on Fantasica.
If he gets an Android device, he can register on his new device but the Bluestacks will be unregistered permanently and cannot register any account.

This is to ensure that players will not farm Time Elixirs(the grey ones) by creating new accounts.

(In my opinion, this is one of the main cause of the reduction in the prices of units)

4.I registered my device when I first started but I still can't access the trade feature! Mad

Are you just starting on the game? Your account level must be 31 AND ABOVE. There will be an error message that says : "This trade does not meet the necessary requirements"

5.Do I need to unregister through Mobage?

You do not need to, you can just register on a NEW device which does NOT HAVE ANY FANTASICA ACCOUNT registered yet. Otherwise, you can't use it.

The old device will be unregistered permanently.

6.My device suddenly unregisters itself! What is going on?!

This usually happens when Fantasica does an update for the iOS and they need to upgrade its requirements for iOS, thus players who register through iOS will be automatically unregistered without warning.

For Android users, your device may unregister itself at times or not at all (I hope not). If it does happen, re-register the same device you're still using.

Mobage will explain why your devices are unregistered all of a sudden if all players are affected. Please check the Announcements for more details if this is the case.

Take note that the device can register any account if it is able to register another account once more.

If your device unregisters itself and you aren't able to re-register, it is mostly likely a glitch or bug so flood the Mobage servers with emails. Razz

Also, as players use pilots nowadays, take note that there is a risk of using pilots as some players have been hacked and your device may also be unregistered due to this, resulting in stealing of cards and pure. Use pilots at your own risk.

clocksprocket wrote:
Keep pestering them until you get a response. If they really don't re-register for you then they are Carving themselves over as well as their customers.

7.I cannot register my device on iOS even though I haven't register a single device! Help please! Mad

From Feb 8 2013, the latest game version of Fantasica now will run properly with OS ver. 6.00 and up.
This means you have to update your iOS and iPhone 3G can no longer support Fantasica.

Conclusion
If you have any questions, please reply to this thread or PM me so the Fantasica community might be able to help you as much as we can. I'll help you as much as I can.
If you see anything that should be added into the FAQ, PM me IMMEDIATELY as it is of utmost importance.
There may be some situations where you need to email Mobage about your device registration issues.

Special Thanks

Thanks to BraveDemon and Blargod for pointing out the false and misleading information written on this FAQ on version 2.4.
Special Thanks to the forum community for also providing valuable info Wink

Last Updated : 8th September 2014

______________________________________________________________________________________
In case you do not know why we send out so many emails about complaints on the Device Registration, here's why.

When Device Registration first came out, players can only register one device for one account and it cannot be re-registered and it caused quite a spark in the past.

If you're curious, you can take a look at this thread created last year when Device Registration was first introduced but please do not bump the thread at the link below as it will cause confusion over this FAQ we have here.
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t513-announcement-sept-27-device-registration-new-trading-rules  

Mobage then changed the terms due to the massive number of complaints and 'rebellion' and players can now re-register to a new device.

clocksprocket wrote:

I am not:
- changing my goddamn name
- refriending all my allies
- retraining all my skills (which, although I may have been lazy, I STILL HAVE NOT FINISHED TRAINING YET! no way I am doing that again!)
- re-albuming everything, which a year from now on is going to be even harder to do
- transferring everything over (which, by the way, is not an available option to anyone who suddenly has their phone replaced/loses their phone/etc)

Last edited by KuroStar on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 97 times in total
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:20 pm

StarOnyx wrote:

P.S: Feedback please and can you make this a sticky, Moderators and Admins? Very Happy

Or, another option: can you and Memph work something out and merge this section into his FAQ?
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:27 pm

A worthy read.
I learned something useful! Smile
Back to top Go down
Takajyo

Takajyo

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:07 am

Nice info on registration you got there. Cool

I have a question which might need some help here - Currently i'm playing fanta registered to my Samsung Galaxy Note. I'm intending to buy a tablet and wanted to register my current account on it. Is it possible to unregister my Galaxy Note and create a 2nd fanta account (for easier banking purpose)?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:11 am

Takajyo wrote:

I have a question which might need some help here - Currently i'm playing fanta registered to my Samsung Galaxy Note. I'm intending to buy a tablet and wanted to register my current account on it. Is it possible to unregister my Galaxy Note and create a 2nd fanta account (for easier banking purpose)?
Apparently, registering a second device cannot unregister the 1st device.
If you want to unregister the 1st device, send an email to mobage over this matter but mobage will unlikely do that, really D:
If you want to make a 2nd fanta account, you need a third device D:
Or an alternative method would be to register 'a 2nd device through blackstacks', the android emulator.
Therefore, when you register on your new tablet, it will be treated as the 3rd device and your Samsung Galaxy Note will be unregistered and free to register a 2nd Fantasica account.

Last edited by KuroStar on Fri May 31, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : FALSE INFORMATION!)
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 am

predator852 wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:

P.S: Feedback please and can you make this a sticky, Moderators and Admins? Very Happy

Or, another option: can you and Memph work something out and merge this section into his FAQ?

I allow him permission to use this so long as I'm credited for this info.
Back to top Go down
Takajyo

Takajyo

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:41 am

StarOnyx wrote:
Takajyo wrote:

If you want to unregister the 1st device, send an email to mobage over this matter but mobage will unlikely do that, really D:
Or an alternative method would be to register 'a 2nd device through blackstacks', the android emulator.
Therefore, when you register on your new tablet, it will be treated as the 3rd device and your Samsung Galaxy Note will be unregistered and free to register a 2nd Fantasica account.

Thanks for the answer...like that i might be better off using bs (not vulgar lol) to register and help banking for now lol
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:02 pm

StarOnyx wrote:
predator852 wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:

Nah, I rather leave it separate from the FAQ. This is a serious and very touchy subject and can frustrate a lot of players very quickly. All I'll do is post the links on the FAQ directing people to this and hope all players who are having troubles just vent it here.

Also, it's also good to post previous topics regarding about the device issues and registrations as well, just in case.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:22 pm

memphiskite wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
predator852 wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:

Nah, I rather leave it separate from the FAQ. This is a serious and very touchy subject and can frustrate a lot of players very quickly. All I'll do is post the links on the FAQ directing people to this and hope all players who are having troubles just vent it here.

Also, it's also good to post previous topics regarding about the device issues and registrations as well, just in case.
My sentiments exactly...
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:45 am

The Device Registration FAQ has officially been released.
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:57 am

Good stuff.
Well done on the addition to the forums extensive information archive Smile
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:19 am

Thanks for clearing this up.. I feel a lot happier now knowing that I will no longer lose 1000s of dollars of investment in this game, just by losing/breaking my phone!
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:41 am

FAQ updated Version 2.3
Back to top Go down
BraveDemon

BraveDemon

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:34 pm

StarOnyx wrote:
Takajyo wrote:

Has this been confirmed? I was under the impression that the original device cannot register another Fantasica Account - i.e. if you sell that original device (after doing the above steps mentioned by StarOnyx) and someone wants to create an account on it, they're SOL.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:57 pm

Are you positive registering on a third device un-registeres the first device such that the first device can re-register to another account?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:55 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Are you positive registering on a third device un-registeres the first device such that the first device can re-register to another account?
Yes,it was tested by Kyte and several others in the forum with their personal testimonies.

Version 2.4 released

Last edited by StarOnyx on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:59 pm

BraveDemon wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
Takajyo wrote:

Has this been confirmed? I was under the impression that the original device cannot register another Fantasica Account - i.e. if you sell that original device (after doing the above steps mentioned by StarOnyx) and someone wants to create an account on it, they're SOL.
The 1st original device only can register ANOTHER ACCOUNT when the 3rd device is registered since only TWO devices are allowed per account.

If this information is proven false, Fantasica can close shop already. We no need to play anymore if thats the case since our effort will be wasted simply because we might have the chance of losing or breaking your phone and it can happen anywhere in the world.
I simply would have quitted earlier if this was false

Like seriously, you r still asking if this is true ? O_O

Last edited by KuroStar on Fri May 31, 2013 12:23 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : FALSE INFORMATION!)
Back to top Go down
BraveDemon

BraveDemon

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:04 am

StarOnyx wrote:
BraveDemon wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
Takajyo wrote:

The 1st original device only can register ANOTHER ACCOUNT when the 3rd device is registered since only TWO devices are allowed per account.

If this information is proven false, Fantasica can close shop already. We no need to play anymore if thats the case since our effort will be wasted simply because we might have the chance of losing or breaking your phone and it can happen anywhere in the world.
I simply would have quitted earlier if this was false

Like seriously, you r still asking if this is true ? O_O

Sorry but this is false information - you can indeed have two devices to one account, but if you register a third device, the first device's IMEI will not "unregister" and that first device can no longer be registered to a new or existing account.

I happened to have a spare smartphone (HTC One X) and tested it out with a brand new account.

1. On HTC One X - Created account "55511133"

2. On PC, Installed Bluestacks, installed Fantasica - Logged in with account 5551133 and registered device.

3. On PC, Uninstalled Bluestacks (via total uninstaller - which gives new IMEI with fresh install on same PC)

4. On PC, Re-Installed Bluestacks, installed Fantasica - Logged in with account 5551133 and registered device again.

5. On HTC One X - Logged into Mule Account "xxxxxxxxx", went to inbox, and got the message "You can not register more than one account on a single device."

6. On HTC One X - Logged back into account "55511133", and went to inbox to register, requires that you register, but you again get the message "You can not register more than one account on a single device."

7. On HTC One X - Created a new account "77711133", tried to register device after tutorial, again got "You can not register more than one account on a single device."

Just for good measure i repeated the above steps (3-7) again, and I still cant register any existing or new account to the HTC One X. So unless there's a wait period for the device to unregister, I think that Mobage's statement that the original device cannot be used for another Fantasica account still stands true.

HOWEVER, you can use fresh installs of Bluestacks (need to use an uninstaller with registry cleaners like Total uninstall and then reinstall to get fresh IMEI's) and register your account to that Bluestacks install, pending any downtime you may have while getting a new phone. This does alleviate any issues of people losing phones and losing their account.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:04 am

What?! THEN WHATS WITH THE INFO AND EVIDENCE I POSTED ON THE FIRST PAGE! MOBAGE DECLARING IT, SAYING YOU CAN REGISTER UNLIMITED DEVICES????!!!!!
BULL SHET!

tsunonlau wrote:
Another reply just now...

So, that means we can register to unlimited new devices as, right ?

Razz

Regarding your inquiry, you may transfer your account to an unregistered device as long as the said device has not had an account on it previously. In addition, upon transferring your account, the previous device may no longer have an account on it permanently.

Kind regards,

There must be a certain time before you can register a 3rd device!
Btw, DID YOU EVEN CHECK theres another Fantasica account REGISTERED TO IT!
clocksprocket wrote:
Keep pestering them until you get a response. If they really don't re-register for you then they are fucking themselves over as well as their customers.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna send an email to Mobage confiriming this.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:38 am

What about letting someone else use your registered device to play on their account? My account is registered on my ipad but my bf wants to play on the ipad when I don't have it with me because it's easier/looks better. I understand that it isn't possible for him to register his account on my ipad - he will have to use his own phone for inbox and trading - but will it cause a problem for my registered account if he sometimes uses my ipad to just play with his account (quest, level, etc), which is registered on his own device?

I would just test this but I'm afraid of causing an irreversable problem for my account affraid so if someone has tested this, it would be great to hear about it.
Back to top Go down
BraveDemon

BraveDemon

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:50 pm

^ No, that's perfectly fine. You can log in/out on any registered device with any other account, you just cannot use the inbox/trade service.

Bottom Line: Once you register a device that's it: that device can no longer have any other Fantasica account registered on it, even if you register your account to a second and a third device. If you register to a third device, then that first device cannot be used to register any account - including the original account that was registered to it.

The only change (I think) that has occurred is that you can now have two simultaneous devices registered to one account... which is pretty pointless since you're tying up two devices to one account.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:29 pm

It's not two devices but exactly one:
Blargod wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:
Blargod wrote:
Er.. I tried this right now. So I was able to register to a new device but my old one got unregistered and now I can't re-register it.
Well, that sort of makes sense --

This at least allows people who change to a new device (because their old broke, or they're updating) to update which device they're on. I guess it's still meant to prevent you from playing on many devices at once, though.

Wish I knew before hand though. Thanks to their misleading message, I've now registered it on my back-up device.

Tsunonlau's message and SS's announcement during that time prompted me to register my back-up device... Needless to say I got screwed.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:09 am

Blargod wrote:
It's not two devices but exactly one:
Blargod wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:
Blargod wrote:
Er.. I tried this right now. So I was able to register to a new device but my old one got unregistered and now I can't re-register it.
Well, that sort of makes sense --

This at least allows people who change to a new device (because their old broke, or they're updating) to update which device they're on. I guess it's still meant to prevent you from playing on many devices at once, though.

Wish I knew before hand though. Thanks to their misleading message, I've now registered it on my back-up device.

Tsunonlau's message and SS's announcement during that time prompted me to register my back-up device... Needless to say I got screwed.

I send an email to Mobage due to this. THIS SHOULD BE CLEAR ENOUGH!

Dear Mobage

This is about the Device Registration. I am writing this email as I'm really confused by what is going on. Apparently, from what I know, two devices can be registered for one account.
Additionally, I am told from the Fantasica support team that players may transfer our account to an unregistered device as long as the said device has not had an account on it previously. In addition, upon transferring your account, the previous device may no longer have an account on it permanently.

Furthermore, the terms of the Device Registration in-game are not clearly stated and incorrect from the information I gathered from other players.

I got a few questions to ask.

1. Is it just the 1st device or both devices that is registered that no longer has an account registered to it permanently? If so, can we register ANOTHER account to it?

2. As I am told, we can register a 3rd device so long as the new device has not registered any Fantasica account and we can transfer accounts through this way. The 1st device registered will become unregistered and I am confused about it and it is regarded at the 1st question.
From other players, although they register two devices, they cannot register ANOTHER UNREGISTERED DEVICE despite the information and clarification that the Fantasica support team has given.

If it is a NO that we cannot register another device when 2 devices are registered per account, can we send another email to Mobage requesting our unregistration from our old devices?

If it is a YES that we can register a new device and our 1st device will become unregistered, is there a certain time we need to wait between the time when we register our 2nd device and registering another new device?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:28 pm

^@ staronyx

I e-mailed to them in the past about my account here's their idiotic response:

>>With regards to your concern, we are very sorry to inform you but since we have already stated at the device registration page that once the account is registered, it cannot be registered to other device (sic). Also, we have been receiving numerous request (sic) from the users to be able to register several devices to one account. And we are currently reviewing on our measure. We are expecting that this would take a very long time to complete (no shit this was in early November)....

Next emails were more useless and disconnected from the topic. I doubt you would get a worthwhile answer from them. This is the closest response I got for my request to register my account to my first device.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:49 am

Version 3.1 is released with the correct information and analysis.

All information provided by me before this bump is COMPLETELY FALSE!

Takajyo wrote:

Clarifying this, you can register on your new tablet AND your Galaxy Note will be unregistered permanently but it is unable to register your 2nd fanta account. At most, this can be used to play quests, training and other stuff but you cannot use the Inbox and Trade feature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next